𝐫𝐒𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐒𝐞(rewritin...

De honeylprincess

The phrase "Teller's don't die easy." is a fucking understatement. We just happen to die bloody. The day ever... Mais

please read!
↳ π™°π™²πšƒ 𝙸- πš†π™·π™΄πšπ™΄ π™Έπšƒ 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴𝙢𝙰𝙽
β”β”β”β”ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β”β”β”β”β”
π’Š
π’Šπ’Š
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š

𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬

2K 64 30
De honeylprincess

━━━━𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄!━━━━

━━━━❝Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals.

sons of anarchy fanfic!

𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄;

a colloquial expression indicating extreme loyalty to someone or something.

"𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝... 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞."

"𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧."

━━━━𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠━━━━

      PHOEBE TONKIN AS━━━━𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

Okay, let's run this one more time so I know what the fuck is going on. SAMCRO whores on the left, shitfaced bikers on the right and wait----are those cops? Wow. Why am I not fucking surprised?"

CHARLIE HUNNAM AS━━━━𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

Hayleigh? Jesus Christ━━━━what'd she do this time?"

KATEY SAGAL AS━━━━𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

Look, at the end of the day, you're  a TELLER. You fucking fight like a Teller would."

ZOE KRAVITZ AS━━━━𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫

"Ima is getting on my fucking nerves..."

"Okay, light her on fire."

JESSICA PARKER KENNEDY AS━━━━𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫

"No, you don't get to abandon dad and then down talk him like he's nothing. You don't get that fucking right."

MELISSA MCBRIDE AS━━━━𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"I leave you fuckers alone for five minutes.."

      MAGGIE SIFF  AS━━━━ 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

"If I'm being completely honest, I'm not sure why I came back. But every time I look at Jax, I remember."

TOMMY FLANAGAN AS ━━━━𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 

THEO ROSSI  AS━━━━𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧 "𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞" 𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐳

"Should we do something?"

"Nah, Haisy girl's got her sorted out."

JOHNNY LEWIS AS━━━━𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐬

"Babe, okay, I love you and I mean this in the sweetest way possible...can you not get arrested today? Or just not choose violence?"

JENSEN ACKLES AS━━━━𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

"Uh, no...I'm currently on the brink. You can wait till I've finished my coffee."

BRETT DALTON AS━━━━𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

You know, it wouldn't hurt for you to at least pretend that I'm a cop, right?"

THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEIR RESPECTED CHARACTERS:

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒━━━━𝐭𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑━━━━𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓━━━━𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐍━━━━𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐀━━━━𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋━━━━ 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐩

━━━━ETC━━━━

━━━━

SONGS THAT DESCRIBE/REMIND ME OF "RIDE OR DIE"

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐘- 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐖𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐓- 𝟐 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐙, 𝐖𝐈𝐙 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐀

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄- 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋.𝐈.𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄- 𝐋𝐙𝐙𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄, 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘- 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒/𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 (𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋)- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄- 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 (𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆)- 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒- 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘 - 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐄

𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 - 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐃𝐉𝐎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃//𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 - 𝐁𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐄 - 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐊𝐈𝐃

𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 - 𝐑𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘

𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐊𝐈

𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 - 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐙, 𝐑𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀, 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓

𝐄𝐓𝐂

━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- summary;

HAYLEIGH TELLER  was known all her life as the "club princess". She was practically raised by bikers her whole life, which explained her chaotic headstrong attitude later on throughout the course of her young adult life.  She left Charming when she was a teenager because of some fucked up trauma. But there's one thing she knew---she missed home. She missed the shitfaced bikers singing and the casual bar fights. She missed her dipshit older brother, her dad...her mom. She simply missed home. To say it was easy to leave the first time was the fucking opposite. 

The one thing Gemma always saw when she looked at Hayleigh, was her father. Everyone else could always see the younger version of Gemma in Hayleigh, but they understood why her resemblance of her father showed. There was something about her kindness, the determination. The way she was willing to fight for her family and to protect her family. Truth is, Hayleigh didn't know much about her family history, that'll change.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-DISCLAIMER/AUTHORS NOTE-

I DO NOT OWN SONS OF ANARCHY, just the oc's I create and their storyline. All rights are handed towards Kurt Sutter who created this beautiful- dark show. Please don't steal my storyline or attempt to copy my book whatsoever. Feel free to comment on the chapters as I write!

But, I really hope you enjoy this story. 

-WARNINGS-

this book contains violence, gore,  mature subjects,  nudity, profanity, alcohol, drugs, sexual themes, sensitive subjects such as (sa, abuse, etc..) that may be triggering topics for some viewers. If any of these themes makes you uncomfortable whatsoever, please do not read this book.

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━Started: October 19th/2023━━━━

━━━━published: March 14th/2024 (rewrite)━━━━

━━━━finished : n/a ━━━━

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

41.5K 1.1K 14
Andrea Wright took off in the middle of the night with nothing but the clothes on her back after having enough of her husbands constant mental and ph...
42.3K 2K 25
| Jax Teller x OC | After Jax made the decision to leave Abel in Ireland with the couple who had adopted his son, his life took a completely differen...
86.7K 1.6K 34
She just wanted to leave, to disappear. She didn't want to be in the same place anymore. She loved her father, her brothers, her sister, her family...
882K 16.2K 44
I freeze at the sound of the all to familiar woman's voice, a voice I haven't heard in twelve years. I swallow and shake my head, gathering my though...