My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Bonus Chapter 3

8.1K 229 31
By Skb494

Hello my dear readers! Here is the last bonus chapter which you were waiting for so long. It's a longggggg chapter. So Enjoy reading.....

Aasha's Pov

"So finally Cindrella married the prince and they lived happily ever after" i completed the story while looking at my five year old Addu who is sitting on my lap, cuddling me.

"So, she got her prince charming finally. I like this story very much. But Mumma, prince charming will only appear in stories not in real life, right?" My five year old Addu asked looking at me with her cute pout.

"Who said prince charming will only appear in stories and not in real life? Prince charming will come in every girl's life. You will also get your prince charming when you grow into a big girl. He will love you a lot and take care of you like you're his world" i said with a chuckle while planting a kiss on my Addu's small nose.

"Ohhh...Then Mama, papa is your prince charming, right na? Because he always says 'My Aashu is my world' " She asked me with her wide smile.

"Of course. You're papa is my prince charming. I love him a lot. He is your mumma's world. He also loves me a lot" i said hugging her closer to me. She looked at me with a angry pout.

"Mumma, papa loves me more than you" she said with her small arms folded on her chest like she is getting ready to argue with me. I raised my hand in surrender.

"I agree. You're papa loves you more than me" i said pulling her to me and started to tickle her. Her laughter filled the whole room.

"Noooo mama noo" she screamed in between her laughter making me laugh more looking at her. I stopped tickling her.

"Okay now enough. It's time to sleep. Come sleep now, baby" i said making her lay the bed and i also layed beside her.

"Mumma, where is papa?" She asked me with her drooping eyes.

"Papa has some works in his office, Addu baby. Tomorrow is Sunday, right? Tomorrow papa won't go to office and spend the whole day with you and Abhi as he promised to you guys. Don't you remember that?" I asked her kissing her forehead.

Huffooo i forgot that. Papa also said that he will take us to amusement park" She said with a giggle. I chuckled at her.

"Okay. Now close your eyes, my princess" i said softly stroking her hair. She kissed me on my both cheeks and closed her eyes. Soon She fell asleep. I smiled looking at her angelic face and kissed her both cheeks. I got up from the bed and closed the door without making any noise. Then i went to my ten year old son Abhi's room. I smiled when I saw Abhi, Danvir sleeping on the same bed cutely. I went near them and kissed their forehead with a smile. But i was surprised when I saw Abhi opening his eyes with a smile.

"You're not asleep yet?" i asked him with a frown while stroking his silky hair gently.

"I got my mumma's kiss. So now i can sleep peacefully" saying this he kissed my both cheek with a wide smile. I chuckled looking at his antics. Then i looked at Danvir who squirmed in his sleep. I patted his head gently and soon he stopped squirming.

"Today also he slept in my bed, mumma. He came here to clear his doubts in maths homework and slept here only" my Abhi wishpered with a frustrated sigh making me stifle my laugh. Abhi like to sleep alone on his bed. He won't allow anyone to climb or sleep on his bed except me. Not even his papa or his baby sister. But Danvir is completely opposite to him. He always like to sleep with his brother cum friend which always irritates my son. But Mahir is completely mumma's boy. So he always sleeps with Neha in her room.

"It's okay. He is your brother only na. Let him sleep today mmm?" I consoled him while pepering kisses on his whole face making him giggle.

"Mama, you also go and sleep. Don't wait for papa as he will be late today" he said with a smile. Even though he is only ten but he is very sensible child. Comparing to his age children his IQ level is higher than them. He learns everything quickly and understands people's emotions just by looking at their facial expression just like an adult. I smiled looking at him and caressed his hair.

"Okay. You don't worry about me. Now go back to sleep. Tomorrow your papa is going to spend his full day with you and Addu. So sleep soon and wake up early. Close your eyes now" i said with a smile.

"Okay, mumma. Goodnight" he said with a smile and closed his eyes. Soon he drifted into deep sleep. I once again kissed his forehead and covered the both kids with blanket and left the room without making any noise. Then i went to my room and layed on bed with a book waiting for my grumpy husband. I was so engrossed in my book that i didn't noticed the sound of opening the door. When i looked up i saw my handsome husband unbuttoning his shirt facing his back to me.

"I already placed your night suit in the washroom. You take a shower while i will bring dinner for you" i said getting up from the bed placing the book on the bedside table.

"I am not hungry" he said without looking at me and went inside the washroom making me huff at his nonchalant behaviour. I shook my head and went downstairs to reheat the food. When i was carrying the food to our room i saw the lights in the study room making me sigh in frustration. I directly went to the study. There is my husband typing something furiously on his laptop. I went near him and placed the food tray on his desk.

"Dev, stop behaving like this" i said with a sigh. Neither he looked at me nor he said anything. I cupped his face with my both palms but he jerked away my arms and got up from the chair walking towards the couch with a file in his hands. I stood their like a statue looking at his stubborn attitude.

"Seriously, Dev? You're behaving like a child when you have two children. Stop behaving like this" i said walking towards him and stood in front of him with a frown. But he didn't even glance at me. His focus is only on the file. I snatched the file from his hand and threw it on the floor making him glare at me with his cold eyes. I shivered under his sharp gaze. He was about to get up from the couch but i immediately sat on his lap with a shy smile and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Get up. Don't make me lose my patience" he said sending death glares at me at the same time he wrapped his arm securely around my waist making me smile at his care towards me.

"Hubby, don't be mad at me hmmm? Please please please" i said with pleading tone thinking that it will melt his heart. But no.....

Hufffff...

He turned his face away from mine while clenching his jaw. I got mad at him for behaving like a child. Without saying anything i bit his jaw hard.

"Hiss... Aashu! What the hell your are doing?" He said while rubbing his jaw glaring at me. I too glared at him.

"Seriously Dev? You're mad at me just because i didn't come with you to our penthouse? From morning to evening you didn't even talk to me at all for this silly reason" i said glaring at him.

"What did you say?" Saying this he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me more closer to him making me gasp in surprise. I gulped when i looked at his angry face.

"For you is it just a silly reason? Do you know how excited i was to spend some alone time with you without the disturbance of the children? I planned a very beautiful romantic date for us in the five star hotel and decorated our whole penthouse to spend a romantic night with you. When i said about my romantic plan to you, you promised me that you will spend the whole night with me.

I thought first we will have our dinner at the hotel then go to our penthouse and spend the whole night in eachothers arms. But when Addu cried to come with us you without any guilt brought all the four children Abhi, Addu, Danvir and Mahir with us changing the romantic date into a family time.

Are you crazy? In that hotel instead of feeding you i had to fed Addu and you fed Abhi, Danvir and Mahir instead of me. My total plan collapsed because of you. Finally Varun and Neha took the opportunity and went to their penthouse to spend their romantic night where as we were baby sitting our and their children the whole night in our bedroom because you promised to the all children that you will read them bedtime stories.

The children occupied all the space on the bed and at last i had to sleep in the guest room hugging the pillow instead of you. And you call it a silly reason? Do you want me to punish this pretty mouth of yours hmmm?" He asked me with his clenched jaw with his gritted teeth grasping my jaw in a tight grip making my lips in a 'o' shape. I looked at him guiltily. He left my jaw with jerk and made me sit on the couch.

After placing me on the couch he left the study furiously. I bite my lips feeling more guilty for spoiling his romantic date. But what can I do? Addu was crying badly to accompany us. And seeing her, four year old Mahir also started to cry to come with us.

Everyone tried to convince the kids but they were crying hard. I couldn't able to see the kids crying. So without any option i agree to take them with us without asking Dev. How can I leave Abhi and Danvir? So i also took them with us.

From last night to till now he is very furious with me. And now he is looking very mad. I looked at the dinner on his study desk which has turned cold. He didn't eat anything. I should have considered his feelings before taking the children with us.

At least i should have left the kids with maa, papa and chachu, chachi after the dinner and after that i should have accompanied him to the penthouse. But i being stupid promised the kids to read bedtime stories when i was feeding them dinner at the hotel.

Dev was trying to spend some alone time with me these days. But because of our children i couldn't spend time with him. I am also missing our alone time. My poor husband finally planned something special for us but me being a fool collapsed his total plan. With a sulking face i went to the kitchen to place the dinner plate.

"Aasha, why are you still awake?" Maa asked me while yawning then she looked at the unfinished dinner plate.

"So your husband is still mad at you for what happened last night?" She asked me with her raised eyebrows. I nodded my head at her while tears formed in my eyes.

"Meri bacha, why are you crying for this small matter? Stop crying now" she said while hugging me, stroking my hair.

"Maa, he is very mad at me for spoiling his plan. He is not even talking to me now" i said looking at maa while sniffing controlling my sobs.

"Hey Aasha, why are you crying?" I heard Neha's voice. I looked at her without saying anything while wiping my tears.

"Don't cry. We will do something" saying this maa wiped my tear stained cheeks.

"Neha beta, please make coffee for us. We will be in the terrace" Maa said looking at Neha who nodded her head at us with a worried expression. Then we both went to our terrace and sat on the couch.

"Aasha, do you think that Dev is angry for no reason?" Maa asked me squeezing my hand.

"No, Maa. It's my mistake to not to give enough time for my Dev" i said looking down at my lap.

"It's not your fault, Aasha. Actually the problem is you don't know how to balance the kids and your husband. But it happens to all the couples. It also happened to me when Varun was born. But that time you know right Dev was distance to me. So it was only Varun. There was also Ananya and Aakash. Without my knowledge i started to spend my most of the time with the three children completely forgetting your papa. But your papa was not hot tempered like your husband. He talked to me gently and made me realise my mistake. Then i got to know how to balance the kids and my husband" she said with a smile.

"How did you manage without disappointing both the kids and papa, maa?" I asked her eagerly.

"Very simple. I will handle the kids in the weekend and she with Bhai sab will spend the whole day together. And next weekend they will handle the kids and me and your chachu will spend some romantic time" i heard Chachi's voice behind me. I turned to looke at her only to see her standing there with the coffee tray while Neha standing beside her.

"Chachi??" i said in a surprised tone.

"Yeah yeah. Your Chachi only. Now come have this cookies and coffee. I know very well that you also didn't had your dinner because your husband didn't have any" chachi said giving me the coffee cup. I took it with a smile.

"How did you came here?" Maa asked chachi while sipping her coffee. Neha sat opposite to me in the couch with a wide grin.

"When i came to the kitchen to bring water to my room i saw Neha making coffee. I asked her the reason. Then she said that our Aasha was crying so you took her to the terrace. Then i also came along with her with our Aasha's favourite cookies" Chachi said sitting beside me pinching my cheek.

"Chachiiii" i said while rubbing my cheek.

"It was just like how Mala said, Aasha. Dev is not asking your all time. Just a little bit time is enough for him. And i aslo know that you also want to spend some alone time with him. But your kind gentle heart is not allowing you to ignore the children" Maa said with a chuckle.

"Aasha, you do one thing. I will look after the children for two days and you go spend some the two days with him. Then Dev bhai will be very happy" Neha said with a wide grin.

"But Neha, the kids are very attached to our Aasha. Only Abhi is a very understanding child. But all the three childre always sticks with our Aasha like a glue" Chachi said with a chuckle.

"You're right, Maa. Addu wants her mumma to be with her no matter what. And my kids Danvir, Mahir want their chachi maa to feed them food and play video games with them and tell them stories. I even doubt they are my kids" Neha said with a chuckle. I too smiled thinking about the kids and their love towards me.

"Our Aasha has a kind heart. So the kids are very attached to her" Maa said caressing my cheeks making me smile at her.

"How about this? Let's plan a picnic in our farm house for two days. We will take the kids with us and you spend your time with your husband. What say?" Chachi asked looking at me, maa and Neha.

"Perfect plan, Mala" maa said.

"But Maa, chachi, what if Aaddu starts crying missing me and Dev?" I asked maa and Chachi with s frown.

"We will handle Addu and the children. You don't worry about them just focus on your angry husband" Chachi said in her fake stern tone.

"But Maa how..." before i could say anything maa stopped me.

"Aasha, the kids never seen our farm house. So they will be excited to visit the new place. They will be very busy in playing in our farm house. The traveling hours is two hours. At least for half a day the kids would sleep in exhaustion. Even if they miss you i we will video call you. Okay?" Maa asked me with a smile.

"Okay, Maa" i said with a wide smile.

"But Aasha. Keep it in mind. When you're with Dev don't talk about the kids. In this two days your entire attention should be only on your husband not on anything else. And don't call as every now and then. We will call you by ourself when the children miss you too much. Even if you call us we won't attend the call" Chachi said in her serious tone. I nodded my head at her with a thumps up.

"Dev and Varun promised to the kids that they will spend the weekend with their respective children which is tomorrow. So we can't plan this picnic tomorrow. So let's plan it day after tomorrow. I will talk with My husband and Mala, Neha you both also talk with your respective husbands" Maa said looking at Chachi. They both nodded their head with a smile.

"And Dev should not know anything about this plan. It must be a surprise for him" Chachi said while we all nodded at her.

"Aasha, now go and sleep. It's already late" Maa said patting my head.

"Thankyou soo much Maa, Chachi and Neha" i said giving them my bright smile.

"Stupid girl, first go to your room before your husband burst in anger" Chachi said with a fake glare. I chuckled at her and went to my room. The room is dark. I saw my angry husband sleeping on the bed placing his one hand on his forehead and another one on his stomach. Without making any noise i laid on the bed faceing him with a smile.

Hope my husband's anger would reduce when he came to about the surprise plan. I will make the two days special for us. This two days i won't let anything come between. It will be only my Dev and me.

I giggled looking at him. My eyes went wide when i met with the pair of anger filled eyes. I gulped in fear and try to smile at him awkwardly.

"What are you giggling at huhh?" He asked me in his cold tone making me bite my lips.

"Nothing. Ahh tomorrow you promised our children that you would spend time with them. Do you remember that?" i asked him in my low scared voice. He once again glared at me and turned to another.

"I don't break my promises unlike someone" he said in his chill voice.

I felt hurt seeing his back towards me. I gulped the lump formed in my throat. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso burying my face in his muscular back inhaling his manly scent.

"Dev, i am sorry. Please forgive your stupid Aashu mmm? Don't be mad, alright" i said softly.

"Dev...." I called him softly when i didn't get any response from him. I know very well he is not asleep but just giving me cold shoulder.

"Are you really not going to talk to me?" I asked him while adjusting myselt into a half sitting position while caressing his hair.

"My god! Can you please let me sleep?" He shouted at me with his gritted teeth grabbing my wrist pulling me on top of him. Even though i felt scared of his anger but i know very well he won't hurt me. I kissed him on his both eyes making his body go stiff.

"Hubby, don't be mad mmm?" I said in my husky voice while kissing his earlobe. I smiled shyly when he hissed in response. I cupped his face making him look into my eyes.

"Say something Naa" i said looking at him.

"I am not going to forgive you so easily" he said glaring at me. I pouted looking at him. My gaze fell on his pink lips. Without wasting anymore time i pressed my lips on him kissing him passionately. I smiled when i felt his grip around my waist tightened. He started to kiss me hungrily. He tugged my lower lip making me hiss in pain and pleasure. I gasped when he suddenly rolled and towered over without stopping the kiss. I tried to push him when he started to kiss me agressively like he is punishing me. When i felt out of breath he left me while panting. I looked at him and cupped his face still trying to catch my breath.

"Your anger reduced now?" I asked him in a mere whisper.

"No. My anger will only reduce when i punish your whole body. My anger will only reduce when i see you can't stand on your legs for a week" he said biting my earlobe sensually.

"And who is stopping you?" I asked him while trying to stop blushing. He looked at me with his intense gaze making me gulp.

"One night is not enough to punish you and I don't want our Addu to interrupt in the middle of your punishment" he said getting up from the bed making me go all red

"Dev i know what I did was completely wrong. And i am also asking sorry to you. What else i should do to make you forgive me? I asked him grasping his wrist. He looked at me sharply making me shudder.

"I don't see sincerity in your sorry" saying this he left to the washroom. I know very well why he went to the washroom. Of course to take a cold shower. I already saw how hard he is turned on. But still he has to be stubborn. Ahhh.... Okay just one day we have to bear his cold shoulder. Day after tomorrow i will see how he will control himself. I smirked mentally and laid on the bed. Few minutes later he came out of the washroom wearing his black tshirt and grey pant looking so hot. I looked at him while biting my lips. Who can say he is in his thirties? He looks even more handsome than before. I pretended to sleep when his gaze fell on me.

"I am going to sleep with Addu" he said walking more like running out of the room.

"Dev ...Dev ...." I called him but no response. I don't know whether to laugh or cry seeing my husband. He is just afraid that he can't able to control himself when he is with me. That's why he is running away from me. He just wants to show me that he is very mad at me but in fact he can't able to be mad at me for too long. My dear Dev...Stay angry all you want till tomorrow. I will see how can you still be mad at me on coming Monday.

Monday...

"Aasha, all the best. And yeah don't forget to wear that black saree which we brought last day" Neha whispered near my ears making me blush. I nodded my head at her.

"Mumma you take care of yourself and don't worry about Addu, Danvir and Mahir. I will take care of him. You spend good time with papa" Abhi said with a wide smile making me go all red in front of everyone. Everyone laughed looking at me. I glared at her while she pretended to look somewhere else.

Stupid Neha.....So this is what she said to Abhi to make him agree for the trip without me.... Don't know what she said to Addu to convince her for the picnic without me...

"Abhi, you....okok you take care of yourself too" i said kissing him on his both cheeks.

"Princess, you shouldn't disturb anyone and be good, okay? And don't get yourself hurt while playing" i said carrying my baby in my arms and kissing her whole face making her giggle.

"Don't worry mumma. I will be obedient. And when i return from the picnic you should give me a baby sister" Addu said in her innocent voice making everyone laugh loudly making me go all red.

"Yes, Chachi maa. We also want another baby girl just like our Addu" Danvir and Mahir said with wide grin making me blush hard.

"Neha, what did you say to the kids?" You..." I scolded her.

I shouldn't have let the kids sleep with her last night..It's a terrible mistake.

"Okok it's time we should leave now to reach our farm house before afternoon" Chachi said lifting Aaddu in his arms diverting the topic.

"All the best, beta" Maa and chachi whispered in my ear with a teasing smile. I send them off to the car. Soon everyone left the house leaving me alone in the mansion. I sighed and went inside the house. Dev already left early in the morning to attend an important meeting. I already called Ramesh to ask when the meeting will be over. He informed me that it will be over at 4.30 pm. I looked at the time it's only 11am. I have plenty of time.

I decorated our room balcony with fairy lights and arranged the table and chairs for our romantic dinner with candles. I blushed while thinking about my husband's reaction. It's not like i have never set a surprise dinner date for my Dev in our balcony before.

Whenever i arranged a surprise dinner date in our balcony Addu would also join in the middle saying cutely 'papa, mumma you forgot about me' with her cute pout. Not that i am complaining but our romantic time would change into family time. Addu is Papa's girl. She can't stay without her papa. She every night comes to our room knocking the door when we were in the middle of making out. That's also the main reason why i never let Dev to do more than touching and kissing in our room.

But still...He is the great Dev Malhotra we are talking about. He would get whatever he wants by hook or by crook. He quench his thirst in the washroom for hours not even listening to my pleads every night. I slapped myself for carried away with my thoughts. I have a big task to coax my baby husband. Seriously i don't have two children instead three including my husband.

I chuckled and went inside the room. I changed the bed cover, scattered rose petals on the bed, placed the scented candles on the bedside table. I mentally appreciated myself for the romantic decoration. I went into the kitchen to cook my angry husband's all favourite dishes. I looked at the time. It's already 2pm.

Then i went inside the washroom to get ready. I took a long shower and applied my favourite rose scented body lotion. I wore the black saree which me and Neha brought yesterday. The saree is transparent with sleevless blouse. The blouse is blackless and has a deep neck showing my cleavage. I bite my lips shyly.

            (Aashu's saree)

I dried my hair and just combed my hair. I let my hair loose which my Dev likes always. I just did a simple make up with kajal and pink lip gloss. I wore black bangles and gold jumkas which was a gift from my husband for our ninth wedding anniversary. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Perfect.....

I checked the time. It's already 4. 35pm. I called Dev to know where he is. Because i have to set the dishes in our balcony. If he comes late then the food will turn cold. I gritted my teeth when he didn't pick up my call. I tried again. Still he didn't answer my call. I immediately called Ramesh.

"Where is he? What he is doing now? Is he still in the meeting?" I asked him in anger.

"Aasha, mmm... actually the meeting ended half an hour ago" he said in a low tone like he is telling me a secret.

"Then why he is not lifting my phone?" I asked him with a frown.

"I don't know. Aasha, do you guys had a fight? From morning to till now he is in a very terrible mood. He fired five employees and even in the meeting he roared at everyone. Everyone including me felt like we are sitting on sharp needles in the conference room. No one dared even breath loudly. God! Please come here and calm him down. Only you can do that. And it's looks like Mr. Malhotra is planning to stay late at office" he said in a pleading tone. I felt guilty hearing his words. But my eyes went wide when i heard the last part.

"What ? Is he planning to stay late at office?" I screamed.

Then what about my plan....no no...

"Aashaa, Mr. Malhotra is already screaming at me from morning now you too don't screame at me. Come here fast and save us from your raging husband" he pleaded me.

"Okok. Just tell him that i fell from the stairs and fractured my legs. He will come here leaving everything behind" i said sitting on the bed.

"Whaat? Are you serious, Aasha? If he came to know that i lied to him, then he will sure bury me alive. You know right that I have a beautiful wife and one cute daughter. Please i want to stay alive for them" he said making me sigh at his dramatic words.

"Dev won't do anything to you. Trust me, Ramesh. Just do as i say" i said in a strict tone imitating my husband which always worked very well.

"Like husband like wife. I will follow your order, Mrs. Malhotra" he said then i ended the call. I ran towards the kitchen to reheat the food. Because i know my husband would be here in just fifteen minutes. I covered all the dishes in a aluminium foil to keep them warm. I set the dishes in our balcony dinning table.

        (Bedroom & Balcony decoration) (I got this pic from Pinterest)

As it's winter season the sky already started to turn dark. I shivered in the chill breeze. Perfect time for a romantic dinner. I lightened the candles in our room and balcony. I switched off all the lights in the room and the hall, turning the whole mansion into dark. I waited for my husband in our room while fidgeting with my saree feeling nervous and excited. I took a dep breath to calm my racing heart beat when i felt the car sound. I smiled when i heard my husband screaming my name.

"Aashuuu.....Aashuuuu why the hell it is so dark? Where the hell is everyone? Aashuuu" he screamed my name in the living room and walked towards our room still shouting my name. I stood near the bed turning my back towards the door. Soon i heard the sound of opening the door.

"Aashuu.,...where are you? Why the room is....." He stopped in the middle. I slowly turned towards him only to see him frozen in his place. His looked at me without blinking his eyes making me chuckle mentally. He checked me out from head to toe making me blush hard. I bite my lips feeling too shy when i felt his eyes fixed on my front part which exposed through my thin fabric saree. I cleared my throat to grab his attention. He averted his gaze from my exposed front part and fake coughed looking away from me. Then he took a long stride towards me with a worried face.

"Aashu, did you fell from the stairs? Come sit here. Let me check your legs" saying this he made me sit on the bed and started to examine my legs while kneeling before me. I just kept smiling at his care.

"Where it is hurting? Tell me, Aashu. How about i call the doctor?" he said while checking my hands for any wound. I placed my finger in between his forehead to remove the worry frown. He looked at me with his cute confused face.

"I didn't fell from the stairs and i am completely fine, dev. Don't worry" i said with a smile. His confused expression turned into anger. He got up from the floor.

"Why the fucking hell that Ramesh lied to me?" he cursed poor Ramesh with his gritted teeth. I too got up from the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close to me. He looked at me with his wide eyes.

"Don't curse Ramesh. I was the one who asked him to say that lie to you so that you could come home fast" i whispered near his ear kissing his earlobe. I smiled when i saw him gulping audiobly. But my smile vanished when he removed my hands from him and grabbing my shoulder tightly while looking at me with his red eyes.

"You didn't get any other lie? Do you know how scared and worried i was? Do you think it is fun?" he asked me in his low tone trying to control his anger. I pouted looking at him sadly.

"What should I do? If i said some other lie, you wouldn't have come this fast" i said with a smile and pecked him on his lips shyly. He looked at me with his raised eyebrows while the anger expression vanished replacing with a surprised expression.

"Cough....cough....by the way where is everyone?" He asked me turning his back towards me while looking at the decoration.

"Everyone went to our farmhouse. We are the only one in the mansion" i said hugging him from behind.

"What about kids?" He asked me.

"They also went with everyone" i said with smile.

"How come you let them go? Because you can't live without Abhi and Addu" he said with a scoff making bite my cheeks to control my chuckle. I went in front of him wrapping my arms around his waist looked into his eyes with a smile.

"You're right. I can't live without our children. But i can't even breath properly without my husband" i said pecking him on his cheek.

"Whatever....i will go to my study. I have so many works to do" he said removing my hands making narrow my eyes at him.

So he is now trying to play getting hard huh? Let's see...

I grasped his wrist and pushed him on the bed making him fell on the bed. He sat up immediately.

"What are you even doing, Aashu?" He asked me like he don't have any idea about my plan. But the fact is he knows everything very well. I sat on his lap and pressed my lips on his Adams apple.

"A...Aashu..." He called me in his husky voice while i continued to kiss his jaw, neck while unbuttoning first three buttons of his shirt placing my palm flat on his hard muscular chest. He hissed when i bite him on his neck.

"Woman stop seducing me" he said grasping my bare waist in his tight grip pulling me closer to him. I grabbed his collar pecking his nose and looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"Am i forgiven? Now do you see sincerity in my apology?" I asked him huskily while my lips touched his. He pinched my cheek looking into my eyes with his famous smirk.

Danger.......when he gives his famous smirk it means nothing but danger....

"I still don't feel sincerity in your apology" he said playing with my hair while his another hand roaming all over my bare waist and belly sending chills down my spine.

"Dev....see i decorated the whole room and our balcony. I even cooked your favourite food for our dinner date to show my sincere apology. What else should i have to do to receive your forgiveness?" I asked him with a hufffff. He looked at me with his lope side grin and came near my ear.

"May be... i will forgive you if you wear the dress which i brought for you 2 weeks ago" he said huskily while kissing my ears making me shiver. I looked at him with my wide eyes when i remembered the dress.

"Yeah...The same red dress which you were hell adamant in not wearing them for me" he said with a wide grin looking at my shocked expression.

That's not even called a dress...

"I threw it away" i said turning my face from him. He grasped my jaw making me turn towards him.

"Yes. You thew it away. But i kept it safely in my cupboard. Go and wear them. Then i will forgive you" he said removing his hand from me while giving me the 'Dare to say no to me' look. I looked at him with a pout.

"Hubby, please na...i.." before i could say anything he cut me off.

"Wear the dress and show me how sincere your apology is" he said wearig a blank expression. I sighed defeatedly and went towards the walk in closet....

Few minutes later.....

"Dev....stop looking at me like this" i said squirming under his intense gaze. I took a step back when he started to walk towards me without moving his penetrating gaze from me. He wrapped his arm around my wait and pulled me, crushing my soft body into his hard one. I placed my palm on his bare chest looking down feeling very shy. He raised my head pinching my chin.

         (Aashu's Red dress)

"It was not hard, was it? See how beautiful you're looking in this seductive red dress just like an apple" he said huskily kissing my cheek making me gulp in nervousness.

How did the table turned? It was my plan to seduce him but now he is the one seducing me....

"When will everyone return from the farm house?" He asked me while tracing his finger from my jaw to my exposed cleavage. I stopped his finger while biting my lips.

"Th...the...they w...will come day after tomorrow" i said breathing hard.

"Wife, weren't you very bold a few minutes before? Now what happened? Why are you stuttering hmm?" He asked me tracing my thigh making my breath hitch.

"Let's not waste the night" saying this he carried me and placed me gently on the bed. While roaming his eyes on me from head to toe he removed his shirt hastily making the button fly in the air. He towered over me placing my both hands above my head pressing his lips on mine, kissing me passionately tasting each and every corner of my mouth with his tongue. I also reciprocated his kiss with equal passion. I moaned when he bite my lower lip sensually.

"My seductive queen, i am not going to let you sleep tonight. I am going to punish you for keeping me away from you for all these days. Today i am not going to stop myself. You have to bear the beast" he said tearing the dress open and kissed me again. He only left me when i felt out of breath. I wrapped my around his neck when he started to pepering kisses all over my neck and shoulder making me moan in pleasure. I hissed when he bite me on my neck. Suddenly i remembered about the dinner. I pushed Dev away from me. He stared at me with his love and desire filled eyes sending me chills down my spine.

"What happened, Aashu sweetheart?" He asked me while tracing kissing my palm.

"I...i prepared dinner for us in the balcony" i said looking at him while biting my lips.

"I am already having my dinner, Aashu" he said kissing my ear while his hand squeezed my bossom making me gasp.

"Dev....i prepared all your favourite dishes with so much effort" i said in soft tone.

"How can I let my Aashu's efforts go waste. We will have our dinner after three rounds" he said starting to kiss, sick and bite my bossom making me curl my toe.

Few hours later....

"Dev, enough. I can't take it anymore. Please" i literally begged him.

"Just one more round mmmm.. Then we can have the food made by you. Alright?" He coaxed me in husky voice kissing all over my face once again seducing me. Without my knowledge i fell into his trap.

After one hour....

"The food is delicious. Eat more, Aashu. You lost all your energy. So come on have some more" saying this Dev fed me with his hand with a soft smile.

This man is really really greedy and good at laying seductive trap. Even after so many years i can't help but fell prey on his honey trap. Thankgod finally he let me go after so many rounds of sweet turture.

"All thanks to you. You're already 38 but where did you get so much stamina, Dev?" I asked him while swallowing the food threwing him a suspicious. He laughed out hearing me.

"Silly girl, don't judge me because of my age. I am fit and fine. I can satisfy you even when i am in my sixties. And yeah today's marathon was because i couldn't able to touch for so many days. My situation is just like how a man drinks water till his heart content after roaming all over the desert and finally finding an oasis", he said keeping the empty plate on the bedside table.

"Okay let's sleep" i said lying on the bed tightening the bathrobe around my body tightly. He too laid beside me taking me in his arms kissing my forehead making me smile.

*Sorry, Aashu. I couldn't control myself. Are you feeling sore or any back pain?" He asked me in his worried tone.

"It's okay. I will be alright after taking rest, Dev" i said kissing his lips. I gulped when i saw his eyes turning darker. I immediately buried my head in his chest.

"Don't ignite the fire, my dear wifey" he said in his husky voice while massaging my back. I felt him kissing the crown of my head. I too kissed him on his chest where is heart is with a smile.

"Aashu" he called me making me look at him.

"Don't ignore me for our kids, alright? Your attention is always on the kids. The attention which you're giving me is not enough for me. I need more of your attention. I am jealous of my our kids for gaining all your love and care. After having kids you forgot about me" he complained like a kid with a hurt expression making my heart melt.

I towered over him and kissed him on his forehead loving.

"I am sorry, Dev. But i promise you that i will give you my full attention from today onwards, okay?" I said stroking his hair placing another kiss on his both eyes.

"Then you have to feed me my food at night nomatter what and also bring lunch to my office in future. We can have lunch together in my office only. Every weekend we wil spend half a day with our kids and next half a day with each other in our penthouse. What say?" He asked me kissing my palm.

"Okay done" i said kissing his nose with a chuckle. We both looked at eachother lost in our eyes which is filled with love, affection, adoration, respect. I can't thank enough the god for gifting this man to me. I smiled burying my head in his chest hearing his rhythmic heart beat.

"Aashu, I love you" he said kissing my hair. I looked at him with smile.

"I love you too, hubby" i said looking at him with so much love that my eyes teared up. He suddenly made me lay on my back gently and captured my lips. He kissed me slowly and passionately pouring his all love into this kiss. I too kissed him showing him how much i love him.

-------------

So how was the chapter guys? Hope you all liked it. And yeah this the the last chapter of 'My Gifted Love'. Thankyou so much for your love and support. I will come back again with another story but it will take some time. Untill then bye bye my lovely readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...
27.6K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
229K 8.6K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...