UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡36♡

1.7K 82 240
By sun_ve

Hunter POV:
"Almost.... Fire bee wings is the finishing touch." Hunter mumbles throwing them in the cauldron.

It turns a good green color. Hunter rubs his eyes and smiles.

"Perfect." He grins.

"Now to go to wherever Terra buys her honey." Hunter says.

Your pov:
It's 6am, and you hear a knock on your bedroom door. You grumble and slowly get out of your bed, and tromp your way to the door. You feel heavy like your about to fall over and your nose is all stuffed.

You open it to reveal Hunter.

"I finished the truth serum." He says.

You blink and blankly stare at him. You grumble and rub your eyes. Your nose feels stuffed and you sniff and gently stretch and let out a small yawn.

"Hunter it's 6am, were you up all night?" You sniff.

"I pull a lot of all nighters, besides, like I said, I'm honest on my word, I wouldn't be making this if I disliked you." He said.

You lean against the wall frame and rub away any eye boogers in your eye corners.

"Okay, I'm going back to bed." You mumble.

"Wait, where does Terra usually buy her honey?" He asks.

"I don't know the honey store?" You yawn.

"Where is that?" He says.

"I don't know she lives here, so find a honey shop in latissa." You whine.

"I'm going to bed." You yawn.

"Sleep well." He says.

You walk over to him and wrap your arms around him, he jolts in surprise and his ears turn red.

You rest your head on his chest for a moment as you embrace him. Hunter doesn't hug back.

"O-okay, that's good.. I.. you... go ahead and sleep." He blushes nudging you off of him.

"Mmm still hate me huh?" You mumble, rubbing your eyes.

"No!" He blushes.

"Sure." You yawn, and go back into your room.

You shut the door and Hunter stares at it for a moment. He sighs and heads out of the castle into Latissa, hoping to find a place that sells honey.

Some moments later:

Your scroll starts buzzing and you pick it up. It's Luz.

"Y/n! Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Yeah it's okay, I figured it out." You say congested.

"Oh good." She says.

"I ended up revealing myself to him and I can't tell what he thinks of me." You say.

"He's so distant but at the same time he's not." You say.

"He's probably trying to process." She says.

"I hope, but I'm just nervous." You sniff

"Are you crying?" She asks.

"No, my nose is stuffy." You say.

"Do you feel sweaty?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You rub your nose.

"What's your next step?" She asks.

"We made a truth serum, Hunters gonna slip it into her tea so we can see what really happened to me." You say.

"Good luck." Luz says.

"I know." You say.

Hunter POV:

"Honey stand!" He grins walking up to the stand.

He makes sure to put his mask on before the stand owner notices his face.

"You." Hunter points at the stand owner.

"Golden guard, how may I be of service?" The stand owner gently smiles.

"How often does the head of the plant coven come to your stand?" Hunter asks.

"I actually should be expecting a visit later today from her, that's when she usually arrives." They say.

"This is top secret business, I need you to mix this in with a bottle of honey, and sell her this." Hunter whispers, leaning against the stand.

"It's simply a truth serum, Terra has been suspected of hiding some valuable information from emperor Belos." Hunter says.

"If you can do this simple task for me, I'll reward you handsomely." Hunter says.

"With what?" They fold their arms.

"The coven has plenty of snails to offer, I'd give you a minimum of 2,000" Hunter says.

"Deal." They nod.

"You May notify me through crow once she's received it, I'll be waiting, and then once the truth serum works you'll get your reward of 2,000 snails as promised." Hunter says.

They nod. Hunter smiles underneath his mask and walks off.

Meanwhile

Thud... thud....

"Urrghh." You groan tossing books off the shelf in the castle library.

"Humans humans humans, give me history on humans." You mumble tossing more books out of the shelf.

Your hair is currently in a messy bun and your still in pajamas. You haven't aten yet at all today.

"No!" You yell and throw a book across the room.

The library door opens, and you groggily turn your head.

"Y/n." Hunter says walking up to you.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Nothing." You say tossing more books out of the shelf.

"You're making a mess, what are you trying to find." He asks.

"History." You mumble.

Hunter sighs and walks up to you. You glare at him.

"It's past noon, have you ate yet? Did you even go back to sleep?" He says.

"Leave me alone." You grumble.

"You sound really bad." He says walking up to you.

"So do you, because your bad, you're a bad guy." You smirk.

He glances at you and sees some small mushrooms growing out of your head. He reaches his hand out and plucks one of the mushrooms out and puts it infront of your face.

You blink and stare at it, and look up at him with no emotion.

"That's a cool mushroom Hunter. Do you have a mushroom collection? You seem like the type of guy to collect something weird like that." You sniff.

"No stupid, that was growing on top of your head." He says.

You blink.

"Cool." You say resuming looking through books.

Hunter blinks and stares at you.

"I think you have the common mold." He says.

"They usually don't occur unless something really emotional happens, I guess the hospital trip and stuff was a bit much for you?" He says.

"Whatever you say Hunter, mmhmm, yeah." You sniffle opening and closing books, tossing them on the ground.

"Hey, you should sleep." He says.

"No I feel great." You say.

"No you don't." He says.

"Nah, I feel amazing, actually." You grin, and turn to look at him.

"How." He folds his arms.

"Because my super cooooool boyfriend is here." You smirk.

Hunter blushes, and looks away.

"Um- w-we shouldn't... call ourselves that." He blushes.

"Okay, then you're my husband, we're married aren't we? That's what we've been doing." You grin.

"No.. not yet we aren't." He sighs.

"What are we then huh?" You say.

"We are.........going to put you to bed." He says grabbing your arm.

"Oh my Titan, are we going to get married now? Is it finally happening?" You say.

"No." He blushes.

"Where are we going?" You say.

"To your room." He says.

"Woah Hunter- feeling a bit frisky are we?" You bite your lip, and make the fuckboy face.

"Y/n." He facepalms himself.

"Yeah you definitely have the mold, your delusions are kicking in." He says.

"What are you talking about Hunter? This is real life, everything around us is really real, like you, you're very real." You say.

He sighs.

"You took care of me when I had fire flu so I'll take care of you, I don't really have a choice, a favor for a favor." He says.

"You don't wanna take care of me? Is it because I'm human?" You say.

"No! I want to!" He says.

"You said you don't really have a choice." You roll your eyes.

"Yeah because of orders, but I'm gonna have to defy them for now, it's only fair since you helped me when I was sick." He says.

"What orders?" You say.

"It doesn't matter." He says.

"Sure okay." You roll your eyes.

Hunter opens the door to your room, and you both walk in. He fixes up your bed and sits you down against your bed.

"Hey there, you come here often?" You giggle.

He rolls his eyes.

"I live here so yeah." He grumbles.

"No way you live in my room. Thats kinda stalkerish of you Huntie Wuntie." You laugh.

"Don't call me that ever again." He grumbles.

"And no! I don't live in your room, I'm next door." He blushes.

"No way, that's like a love story." You grin.

"Would you stop? Why don't you get comfy and relax at least?" He blushes.

You get comfy and stare at him. He folds his arms and stares back at you.

Suddenly a crow flys through your window ringing. Hunter flinches in surprise and then grabs it.

"Hello?" He asks.

"She just bought it."

"Did she? Excellent, your snails will be sent as soon as possible." Hunter says.

"I'll be waiting, the wrest of this stupid mission of yours is up to you."

"Yes sir, I'll see you." Hunter nods and hangs up.

"What was that?" You ask.

"I'm not even gonna bother explaining you won't understand with how.... Loopy... you are." He mumbles.

"Mm." You grumble.

"Lay down will you?" He asks.

"Ooh.." you blush.

"Very... demanding h-huh?" You blush.

"Y/n! For titans sake!" Hunter blushes.

"Will you just tuck yourself into bed?" He says.

"Fine fine." You grumble.

"But first, listen." You say scooching closer to him.

"What?" He rolls his eyes.

"You're funny." You smile.

Hunter stares at you blankly and folds his arms.

"You have a funny looking face, but... not in a bad way, in like... a super good way." You say tapping his cheek.

He sighs, and his ears turn red.

"You're kinda handsome." You giggle.

"E-enough." Hunter closes his eyes and snatches your wrist off of him.

He personally picks you up, carrying you, and then gently spreads your blanket open and then gently lays you down.

"Oh my Titan." You sigh.

"You should hold me like that more often." You giggle.

"Quiet." He says, pulling the blankets on top of you.

"Wow..." you blush.

"Close your eyes." He says.

"I cant, you're too handsome." You say.

He sighs and then gently covers your eyes with his hands and holds them there for a minute. You stay silent.

"Can you imagine a dream? A dream you'd like to be in?" He says.

"Like what?" You say.

"I dunno... um... maybe like... uh..." He stutters.

"A field or something, think about running around in a field, I dunno." He says.

"And... focus on that and only that." He says.

"Okay." You say.

"Okay." Hunter whispers and gently removed his hands from your eyes.

Your eyes are closed. He sighs in relief. He takes a moment to look at you closely and then glances around your room.

He looks at you and smiles and then as soon as he's about to walk away you reach out your hand and grab his. Your eyes are still closed.

"Hunter." You say softly.

"Y/n, I really need to go." He says.

"Can you kiss me?" You ask.

"N-no.... I... don't wanna get sick." He blushes.

"I don't care just do it, like on the cheek or something." You say.

"I need to go." He says embarrassed and let's go of your grasp.

"Fine..." you frown.

He sighs and then makes his way out your door. You lay there thinking about that field he talked about, but also thinking about him.

Hunter in a sunny, happy looking field, what a nice sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 36
Amity asks Edric to spy on the Golden Guard because he has yet to know the full Blight family. What will happen if Edric starts to fall in love with...
50.1K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
331K 8.6K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...