Invisible String || Giyushino...

By celestewrites1

"๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ , ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ" โŒ‡... More

Prolouge
001 || Especially Her
002 || Lies and Deceit
003 || Fever
004 || The Fake Hashira
005 || You're The Only One Who Understands
006 || The Story Of Us
007 || Irritation
008 || Everything Has Changed
009 || Recovery

Invisible String || Giyushino

451 11 0
By celestewrites1

©️celestewrites1

thank you for choosing to read my story! (it's been hard getting reads and votes lately, the kny fandom isn't as big as it was in 2021-2022 🥲)

probably obvious from the cover and title, but this is a shinobu x giyuu story! other ships will be included but they're the main show :)

follow me on tiktok! @waterhashiraa
remember to vote, comment, and recommend my stories to others! 🤍

start: may 21st 2023
end: ?

• disclaimers •

THIS STORY IS NOT SPOILER FREE!

I do not own Kimestu No Yabia or any of the characters in the story! all credentials and rights go to Koyoharu Gotuge and Ufotable. I only own this fanfiction's storyline.

there may be some lemon/smut scenes in this story! (undecided at the moment), but please beware if you're not comfortable reading that. chapters with steamy scenes will have a warning beforehand.

also credits to the taylor swift song Invisible String , and the japanese/chinese story of the Red String of Fate! both were my inspiration of what I wrote this story off of!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
675K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.