A Koopa in Remnant

By PangoroGrunt

Thanks to a plan gone wrong, the entire kingdom of Darkland had been transported to the world of Remnant. Wha... More

Nintendo Cast list
Where To?
An Unexpected Encounter
Notice
Bowser vs Alpha Goliath
Father, Where art Thou?
That's Professor to You!!
Return of The Dark
First Day on The Job
Kooptastrophe for Team JNPR
Invasion!!?
Papa's Son
Grounded
Iron Crushes Iron
A Perfect World of Fury and Darkness
Locked in a Dusty Old Bird Cage
*Notice*
Promise of Training
A Night to Remember (Valentine's Day Special)
Field Trip
Koopa with Wings
Operation: Mountain Fury Part 1
Operation: Mountain Fury Part 2
Operation: Mountain Fury Part 3
Breach
Big Battle in Vale; Secrets Revealed
Memories: Team JNPR (UNDER REVISION)
Memories: Team RWBY
Shrowser Strikes Back
News To Bowser
A Raven in a King's Window
Destination: Home
Unexpected Guests
Kingdom Here We Come
Extra: Vacation
The Plan
Reinforcements
Intro
Bob-omb Battlefield: The Sequel
Starlight
New Bowser Forms
The Plan is a Go; Unexpected Allies!
The Multiverse Bounty System
Omake 1
Multiverse
Trailer (Second Book)
Chaotic Showdown
Chaotic Showdown 2
Bowser's Twin Auras (A/N)
Chaotic Showdown 3
Author's A/N
A/N Results
A/N: Remake
(Shout-outs & Honorable Mentions)
DRAFT #1: Elder Princess Shroob Vs. King K. Rool

Special: King K. Rool

696 14 6
By PangoroGrunt

I watched something truly spectacular that inspired me to make this Omake. Truly the best thing I've ever watched, and a true homage to the King of the Kremlings.

Edit: I decided to recreate the whole thing! Enjoy!!

It's a dark night full of thunder and solemn. On the dark seas docked The Gangplank Galleon, the former Dread of the Seas and home of the Kremling Krew. The large pirate vessel had been inactive for quite some time, yet it was very well kept despite its decade-long lay off. The only voice aboard the ship was a single singing Kremling bard.

"🎶Oh, spare me an ale, and I'll tell you the story🎶" he sang, his voice clear even through the booming thunder. "🎶Of the mad pirate king who was destined for glory.🎶" His voice took a melancholic tone as he sang, "🎶Through fire and fury, the king sadly failed. It seems his ambitions weren't quite up to scale.🎶"

The rest of the Kremlings walk along the ship doing their normal duties. Even without a Kaptian to lead them, they've refused to be thrown in more disarray than they already are now. None voiced this opinion, but doing light ship duties like this gave them a purpose.

The rest of the Krew sat in the galley, drinking in quiet respect. Even Kaptian Skurvy and his crew of two, Kutlass and Green Kroc, recently joined the Krew. They held a bitter respect for the late Kaptian K. Rool, who was an even bigger and badder pirate than Skurvy. At the very least, he reunited with his younger brother Korporal Klump.

Speaking of which, he and his associate Krusha sat together at the bar. He held up a pint of banana grog, and tapped it with a spoon. The small taps of the spoon filled the near silent room and gathered the attention of the Kremling Krew.

"I'd like to propose a toast to this very momentous occasion," he says, as most of the Krew listened. Even Skurvy and his Krew glanced over at the second in command. "As we're all gathered here today in memoriam of our...once great leader." He looks up at the portrait of Kaptian K. Rool, a hint of solemn nostalgia in his tone.

The top of a barrel one Kremling, Klef, sat on popped up to reveal a pair of eyes. "I thought it was your birthday?" He says, looking up at the blue Klaptrap standing on the table. Klampon was wearing a birthday hat and had a party blower in his mouth. He was carrying a banana smartphone, a parody version of an Apple smartphone.

He sighs, and sarcastically remarks, "It was," before blowing sadly into the party blower.

Krusha bounced in his seat, raising his hand up like a child. "Ooh, ooh, ooh, but, Klump," he calls out, and asks, "why are we celebrating a decade-long abcess?"

Korporal Klump held his face in annoyance before answering. "I said in memoriam of,
not in celebration of!" He adds, "And that's absence, ya bone-headed halfwit!" Even after all these years, his accomplice was very much the muscled moron he made himself ought to be.

Klampon sighs again, looking at the small portrait of when Kaptian K. Rool had once been King K. Rool, back when he was less insane than before. There was a small bug crawling next to it. "So, what do you suppose ever happened to him?"

The portrait was crushed by a heavy club, startling the Krew. It belonged to a rather large, more muscular Kremling with an eye patch. He was bigger than Krusha, whose musculature was impressive as is for a Kremling. Of course, none had been bigger than Kludge, who had been declared MIA ever since.

"Roaches," he growls deeply, "they be hard to kill." He watched as the bug he tried to crush crawled underneath the boards of the galley. "He probably tucked his feelers under whatever rock was big enough to seclude Sobek."

_____________________________________________

On the shores of Crocodile Isle, a figure was walking down a large and long path of stairs that went further down. The room was made of stone with a number of portraits on the walls. The portraits all featured the same person: King K. Rool. The figure let out a low, reptile growl as he passed by one that featured King K. Rool and an unpleased Donkey Kong.

_____________________________________________

"Well, it's all a bit of hearsay," Korporal Klump shrugs, "but I hear he took one too many Kong-infused knocks to the old, scaly noggin."

Thunder boomed outside as they continued to talk about what ever happened to K. Rool. There have been many, many rumors of what happened to him. Some were far-fetched, while others were too ridiculous.

"You wanna know what I heard?" The Kremling hiding in the barrel spoke, "I
heard he got picked to the bone by a bunch of bloody sharks!" He cackles.

Klaptrap chuckles, "Bro said, “electric
barbecue #slowcooked”."

Krusha spoke next, "Ahhh, I heard that
a higher power determined that he, and by proxy us, were unfit to continue coexisting with our Kong rivals, forcibly removing all contact with them and thus leading to a life of hiding."

_____________________________________________

The figure finally reached his destination, where there is a stone throne and a fake dummy of Donkey Kong. The dummy was stabbed with many swords like a pin cushion. The figure sat on the throne and threw something at the dummy that made it tilt back. It circled back to the figure's throne, where he catches the item with his finger. It was a gold crown.

The Kremling Krew continued to chat and talk about whatever happened to K. Rool. However, they didn't fully realize that the walls had ears. Ears that we're none too pleased as memories of the old days filled his mind.

It got so bad that the figure finally snapped.

_____________________________________________

Back at the Gangplank Galleon, the ship trembled violently as a deafening explosion rocked through its hull, causing the entire vessel to shudder. Green smoke billowed into the galley of the ship as the crew members anxiously looked around, their eyes wide with anticipation and fear. Some had taken cover under the tables, covering their heads. The atmosphere in the galley was thick with tension, and the Kremlings stood frozen, their hearts pounding in their scaly chests.

Suddenly, a deep and commanding voice resonated through the air, drowning out the chaotic aftermath of the explosion. It sounded like it came from an announcer over a loudspeaker.

"So he's finally back, performing for you."

The words hung in the air, carrying a sense of foreboding. The Kremlings instinctively turned their attention toward the source of the voice. Their eyes widened as the faint sounds of foot steps indicate an imminent presence.

"If you know your place, you can join him too."

With each word, the anxiety in the room escalated. The Kremlings exchanged nervous glances, their claws trembling in anticipation as the footsteps grew closer and more pronounced.

"Put your claws together for a villain, most cruel."

As the tension reached its peak, a massive shadow gradually crept closer, enveloping the room in darkness. The Kremlings watched in awe and trepidation as the silhouette of a colossal figure took form, casting an intimidating presence that seemed to fill every nook and cranny of the galley.

"Cause this time..."

A thunderous boom echoed through the ship, resonating with an intensity that mirrored the pounding of the Kremlings' hearts.

And then, with an air of dominance, King K. Rool, the ruthless, formidable, and very much alive leader of the Kremling Krew, strode into the room.

"He's here to rule." His deep, gravelly voice reverberated through the galley, commanding attention and respect. The Kremlings stood in awe, their eyes locked on their leader.

With a swift snap of his fingers, King K. Rool plunged the room into darkness, the sudden absence of light amplifying the sense of anticipation among the Kremlings. A few seconds later, the room was illuminated again, revealing the imposing figure of the Kremling King seated confidently at a piano.

"🎶If absence sows a hungry heart, are you famished without your king?🎶" his deep voice resonated throughout the room, filled with a mix of amusement and superiority. The melody that emanated from the piano underscored his words, haunting and mesmerizing.

As the piano continued to play on its own, King K. Rool rose from his seat, his imposing figure casting a long shadow as he prowled amongst the crowd.

"🎶It seems you lot forgot the brand of cruelty that I bring,🎶" With a regal air, he held a clawed hand up, commanding their attention as he sang. The Kremlings all said and did nothing, but watch.

"🎶I'll remind you, faithful subjects," King K. Rool's voice filled the air, his gaze fixated on the portrait of himself hanging on the wall. "I know it's been a while,🎶"  Stepping closer, he placed a palm against the painted image. "🎶Lest you fancy your death by my jaws or my breath,🎶" With a swift motion, he ran his claw up and down the portrait, then punched it hard. "🎶Don't smile at this crocodile!🎶" King K. Rool sang, his voice infused with smug satisfaction as his claws rake across the portrait, leaving behind deep grooves.

A hush fell over the room as a Kremling above the galley's rafters shined spotlight, casting a beam of light onto the Kremling King, illuminating his towering figure.

"In individuals, insanity is rare," He began, his voice resonating with authority. The spotlight followed his movements, capturing every detail of his menacing presence. "But in krews, kutthroats, kountries, and kremispheres, it is the Rool!" King K. Rool declared and turned around, his eyes burning with a frenzied intensity.

The bartender moved a couple mugs out of the way as King K. Rool jumped atop the galley's bar table.

"🎶There once was a Kremling dynasty, the land was lush, and we ruled the sea,🎶" he sang, his voice laced with nostalgia and ambition. Memories of past glories seemed to dance in his eyes, fueling his desire for power and dominance. "🎶We lived our lives so peacefully as a harmonious crew!🎶"

"🎶A quiet place,🎶" Krusha interjected.

"🎶No monkey business!🎶" Korporal Klump exclaimed while picking his nise

"🎶His conquest and vengeance caused this.🎶" The bartender, engrossed in his mundane task of cleaning a mug, muttered and rolled his eyes.

"🎶Our dental was better too,🎶" Klampon added, picking his sharp teeth with a toothpick.

"🎶Now I can barely chew!🎶" Klef, a Kremling, lamented. As he did, a tooth fell out of his mouth.

King K. Rool's gaze fell upon the fallen tooth, a flicker of awkwardness crossing his face. He quickly regained his composure.

"🎶Yes well, our paradise didn't last too long,🎶" he continued, his words resonating with a tinge of sorrow. In a swift motion, he leaped onto the table where Kaptain Skurvy was sitting, causing the pirate captain to startle, inadvertently tossing the Crystal Coconut into the air.

"🎶As our boat was rocked and our kingdom wronged!🎶" King K. Rool extended his clawed hand and caught the legendary artifact, gazing into the shimmering jewel. King K. Rool's eyes beheld an image of Donkey Kong, greedily munching on a ripe banana.

"🎶But a mule-ish ape by the name of Kong,🎶" he sang, his voice laced with disdain, "🎶thus sealed our family feud!🎶"

"🎶From this loss and devastation, I will bring us to salvation!🎶" he declared, his voice reverberating through the room as he hopped from table to table with graceful agility, commanding the attention of the Kremling Krew.

"🎶Worship me like once before,🎶" he sang as he seized hold of the ship's sturdy support beam, swinging gracefully through the air. He lands on the barrel the one Kremling hiding in, causing it to explode. The force caused King K. Rool to land on top of another spinning table.

"🎶And all shall be restored!🎶" The table beneath him spun around until it stopped. King K. Rool stood tall on the spinning table, his gaze sweeping over the crowd.

"If we," With a flourish, he pulled down a projector screen that revealed his master plan, captivating the Kremling Krew with his vision. "🎶Tip the Scale. I'll send them all to jungle jail,🎶" King K. Rool proclaimed, his voice laced with a hint of vindictiveness.

"🎶Must Tip the Scale, let's make that cretin writhe and flail,🎶" King K. Rool continued, his words resonating with a mixture of disdain and triumph.

"🎶We'll Tip the Scale, reclaim our land! Our holy grail!🎶" he declared, his voice filled with unwavering conviction. The room brimmed with a renewed sense of purpose, the desire to reclaim their land, their holy grail.

"🎶We shall not fail!🎶" King K. Rool exclaimed, his voice resolute. In a dramatic display, he produced a throwing knife, swiftly launching it across the room. The blade narrowly missed a Kremling, embedding itself in an old wanted poster of Donkey Kong.

"🎶We'll end this monkey's tale,🎶" he produces another knife and tosses it at a training dummy in the room.

"🎶We'll Tip the Scale!🎶" King K Rool stands tall before the audience, "🎶Let's Tip the Scale!!🎶" King K. Rool belted out, his voice ringing with authority and triumph.

Amidst the charged atmosphere, Klampon stood in disbelief, his voice filled with astonishment. "Ten years. That cellar-dweller was in the basement for ten years?!"

"Well, that does explain all of our missing food." The bartender remarked, his tone dry and tinged with sarcasm.

King K. Rool stood atop the window sill, his voice filled with a mix of contemplation and determination, as he began the bridge of his musical number.

"🎶While it's true, I won't deny it, that they've hit and run my bell.🎶" he sang, acknowledging the blows he had endured, 

"🎶My many hats and all this lunacy,🎶" With a playful gesture, he made a "coo-coo" motion with his hand, "🎶I know I've made this hell.🎶"

"🎶These failures running through my mind,🎶" King K. Rool holds his hand to his head as if burdened by his thoughts, before dramatically falling backward out of the window. "🎶Like monkeys jumping in my head,🎶" Swiftly, he gracefully ascended by grabbing a rope.

"🎶My finest hour cast aside, and rendered positively dead.🎶" Undeterred, King K. Rool swung confidently from the rope across the ship, his movements displaying his prowess and determination. King K. Rool's voice echoed through the ship as Krusha and Klump watched from an open hatch, witnessing the events unfold.

"🎶And still, I fought it like a hero despite the tragedy and travesty,🎶" he sang, his voice rising with a sense of defiance and triumph. "🎶And now I have returned with might and glory, as your majesty!🎶"

"🎶And what disgraceful prattle while I was off secluded,🎶" With a swift and calculated swing, he landed on the mast's spreader, knocking a random Kremling off in the process.

"🎶Words of mutiny? Ha!!🎶" With a forceful kick, he sent a second Kremling tumbling from the edge of the mast's spreader, "🎶I'd have you executed!!!🎶"

The fallen Kremling overboard was soon forgotten as their attention was captured by King K. Rool's words.

"🎶Now I know what you're all thinking,and I know you must be down,🎶" he sang, his voice filled with understanding. "🎶But I'm here to save the day, and here to turn this ship around.🎶" His words carried a promise of redemption, instilling hope within the hearts of the Kremling Krew.

"🎶We're going to pick up the slackety,🎶" he sang, his voice rising with determination, "🎶make a crackety-rackety🎶! Gonna turn these monkeys into pulp, into banana daiquiris!🎶"  King K. Rool's words grew more fervent and quick as he leaped up into the air.

"🎶Don't beg, just kneel,🎶" he sang, his voice carrying authority as he stood tall, balanced on the tip of the ship's bowsprit, "🎶and your loyalty is sealed!🎶" His words echoed as the wind whipped through his cape, his arms outstretched wide.

"🎶Pledge for the fight!🎶" King K. Rool declared, his voice resolute, "🎶We'll show our Kremling might!🎶" The determination in his tone ignited a fire within the hearts of his crew, invigorating them for the battles that lay ahead.

"🎶With me, your sail and keel,🎶" King K. Rool sang, his voice carrying the weight of responsibility. King K. Rool stood on a dinghy, accompanied by Krusha and Klump who rowed fervently toward Donkey Kong Island despite Krusha holding the oar upside down.

The Kremling Krew, united under his leadership, set their sights on Donkey Kong Island, ready to showcase their strength and secure their place in history. As they reached the shores of Donkey Kong Island, a Kremling fired a flaming arrow that soared through the air and hit a tree. King K. Rool led his loyal Kremlings onto the island.

"🎶Now tip the scale,🎶" King K. Rool sang, "🎶We'll fly, the wind is in our sails.🎶"

The Kremlings wasted no time, greedily snatching up the bananas, their actions kindling a frenzy of activity. Krusha, fueled by the fervor of the moment, charged into a banana tree, causing the ripe fruit to cascade down in a shower of golden bounty.

"🎶Fight tooth and nail,🎶" he sang, his smile grew wicked, his claws held behind his back, "🎶Invoke the strife that it entails.🎶"

King K. Rool observed the chaos unfolding around him, embracing the chaos around them as the jungle blazed with fire and the sound of Kremlings rummaging through the banana-laden trees echoed through the air.

The scene cuts to a silhouette of Donkey Kong relaxing in his house, a sense of tranquility surrounds him. However, his peaceful moment is shattered as he catches sight of the billowing smoke and dancing flames in the distance.

"🎶He'll try and fail,🎶" King K. Rool sings with a tone of malicious confidence, "🎶That Kong has run his final tale.🎶"

Donkey Kong's curiosity is piqued. Down he goes, swiftly descending to check on the Banana Hoard, only to find it empty. A message, made from banana peels, lies before him, provoking his ire.

‘Did you miss me?’

Donkey Kong scowls at the message, a mixture of anger and determination building within him.

"🎶We shall not fail,🎶" King K. Rool's voice resounds, echoing in Donkey Kong's ears, "🎶With Rool, we shall prevail.🎶" The call to action ignites a fire within Donkey Kong's heart as he realizes the magnitude of the threat before him.

With agile leaps and powerful swings, Donkey Kong reaches the peak of the volcano, the symbol of the impending showdown. He stands tall, surveying the scene before him.

"🎶We'll tip the scale!🎶" King K. Rool's voice reverberates through the air, filling Donkey Kong with a sense of purpose. His gaze falls upon the missing Banana Hoard, now revealed on a rocky platform within the heart of the volcano.

"I knew you'd be back!" King K. Rool's voice rings out, a blend of smugness and anticipation. The words hang in the air, filled with a twisted sense of fate.

"Fate entangled, destined forever, Yin and Yang. I did this all for you!" King K. Rool declares, his voice filled with a deranged sense of purpose. The weight of his actions, the chaos he has unleashed, all seemingly tied to the connection between them.

"You wanna know the funny part?" he taunts as he lights a match, his words dripping with irony. "I DON'T EVEN LIKE BANANAS!" With a flick of his wrist, he tosses the match behind him, igniting the explosive fury that engulfs the Banana Hoard. Donkey Kong's scowl deepens, the flames reflecting in his eyes.

"AM I ENOUGH FOR YOU NOW? AM I?!?" King K. Rool's voice reverberates with madness, his face contorted into a maniacal grin. His bloodshot eye twitches uncontrollably, a physical manifestation of his deranged obsession.

Somewhere close, Kaptian Skurvy joins the chorus.

"🎶We are Kremlings, hear our cry!🎶" He sang his voice resonating with a pirate's fervor. "🎶Hoist the crossbones to the sky!🎶" As he sings, he pulls down on a rope, raising their pirate flag, symbolizing their Kremling pride and determination.

The Kremling Krew gathered around, waving small flags adorned with the emblem of their pirate ship. Together, their voices swelled as they sang in unison, proud and defiant.

"🎶We are Kremlings and proudly we stand, on the coastlines of our land!🎶" Their unified chorus reverberated through the air, a testament to their loyalty and strength.

King K. Rool, orchestrating the gathering, turned his gaze towards Donkey Kong, a wicked gleam in his eye. With a menacing smile,

"🎶I am Kremling! I am King!🎶" He proclaimed, his blunderbuss cannon held firmly in his grasp. "🎶We'll reclaim what's to be had!🎶"

The anticipation hangs heavy in the air as King K. Rool locks eyes with Donkey Kong, his face twisted with evil glee. 

"🎶Tear Kong asunder as we cry blood and thunder! My command is ironclad!🎶" he declares, stomping his foot upon the ground. The volcanic landscape erupts, sending molten lava surging upward, forming rock platforms that serve as a battlefield.

"🎶Bear thee witness! To our redemption, and the fall of apeish fools!🎶" The chorus of Kremlings fills the air with their unified voices, their words resounding with determination and purpose. Donkey Kong and King K. Rool leap gracefully from one rocky platform to another, their eyes locked fiercely.

"🎶We shall take back what is rightfully ours! A land that's meant for Rool!🎶"
King K. Rool, unable to contain his wicked delight, raises his blunderbuss and takes aim at Donkey Kong. Maniacal laughter escapes his lips as he pulls the trigger, firing his cannonball.

It cuts to King K. Rool laughing maniacally at the lifeless dummy of Donkey Kong, riddled with a large hole. He was back in his hidden underground lair, the battle all in his head. With a subtle shift, King K. Rool's laughter transforms into a cracked voice of despair. His grip on the blunderbuss weakens and he falls to his claws and knees, his crown tumbling from his head. The weight of his failed schemes and relentless pursuit consumes him as he crumbles to his knees, the echoes of his past failures filling the room with haunting silence.

_____________________________________________

King K. Rool sat alone in his dimly lit lair, watching a TV screen with a fierce scowl on his face. His beady eyes were fixed on the image of Donkey Kong, who was being interviewed by a cheery reporter. The Kremling King's muscular arms were crossed over his chest, and his tail lashed back and forth in anger as he watched his arch-nemesis speak.

"Donkey, you've faced some fierce folks in the past, but always manage to come out on top," the interviewer said, grinning from ear to ear. "Any big, scaly villains, you feel deserve a special shout-out?"

"Bowser?" the ape replied, raising an eyebrow.

King K. Rool's heart sank as Donkey Kong mentioned Bowser instead of him. He couldn't believe that his mortal enemy had forgotten all about him. The Kremling King seethed with anger, his eyes narrowing into slits.

The interviewer pressed on, hoping to jog Donkey Kong's memory. "Are you sure? Isn't there a portly, clawed fellow who's got it out for you?"

King K. Rool watched with bated breath, waiting for Donkey Kong's response. His hopes were quickly dashed as the ape chuckled and replied, "Kraid? Not a chance."

The Kremling leader's blood boiled with fury, and he let out a low growl. How dare Donkey Kong forget about him and his endless efforts to defeat the Kong family? Kraid was a joke compared to him, and he couldn't believe that Donkey Kong would even consider that fat bag of alien garbage a threat.

Krusha and Korporal Klump, his loyal minions, cautiously entered the room. They knew better than to disturb their king when he was in this kind of horrendous mood. But it had been over 10 years since they last saw their King, who had been missing for all that time doing who knows what.

"It's, uh," Klump said, clearing his throat nervously. "Good to have ya back, your highness." Klump chuckled uneasily, "The Kremling Krew's been in a bit of, uh, disarray without ya."

Krusha nodded in agreement, his eyes darting nervously towards their king. King K. Rool remained silent, his eyes glued to the TV as Donkey Kong listed other villains that he fought, forgetting all about King K. Rool.

Krusha looked away to see some mail on the table, picking it up and groaning, "Uhh, it came again."

Korporal Klump furrowed his brows and let out an annoyed grunt."Oh, how many times have we been over this? There's no Mr. Keith "Krudd" Rool residing in these walls, soldier!"

Klump continued to speak, unaware that King K. Rool's temper was steadily growing. The Kremling King's eye twitched the longer Klump talked, and talked, and talked.

"I don't even know who that is," Klump said to Krusha, both Kremlings scratching their heads. "Or why we keep getting his junk mail?"

Suddenly, K. Rool shot his blunderbuss in the air, startling his two most loyal and stupid lackies.

"Klump," King K. Rool says slowly, "My dearly, dauntless, Klump. Remind me if I ever were to kill myself, I could scale the heights of your blind devotion..." King K. Rool takes a breath, before shouting;

"AND LEAP DOWN TOWARDS YOUR IQ!!" He shouts, slamming his fists against the arms of his throne, the stone cracking slightly.

Krusha and Korporal Klump cowered at the outburst, afraid to even make a sound. They had learned long ago not to mess with their king when he was in a bad mood, but they couldn't help but wonder what had set him off this time. When they realized their mistake, Klump immediately tried to remedy the situation.

"Ya know, it's a very handsome name-WOAAH!" Klump tries to says, only to narrowly dodge another shot of King K. Rool's blunderbuss.

"Well," Klump chuckles nervously, sweating bullets as "I'll just be, I'll be..." He couldn't finish his sentence as he and Krusha left their King in panic. Klump did make sure to add a panicked, but genuine, "Welcome home, sir!" As King K. Rool continued to seethe silently, his eyes fixed on the TV screen.

Despite their fear, Krusha and Korporal Klump breathed a sigh of relief as they left the room. They knew they had dodged a bullet, but they also knew that they couldn't let their guard down around their unpredictable king.

As they walked away, King K. Rool continued to stew in his anger at being forgotten by his own arch nemesis! He, King K. Rool, replaced as Donkey King's eternal enemy.

"And for what?! A FAT WALRUS!!!" King K. Rool screamed in righteous fury, "What does he have that I don't, Donkey Kong?! Is it his helmet?! Is it because I don't have a horn that spits ice?! Or is it-"

King K. Rool's rage was momentarily forgotten as he read the contents of the letter in his hand. It was an invitation to join the upcoming fighting tournament, and the Kremling king's eyes lit up with excitement. He quickly scanned the letter, taking note of the date and location. As he finished reading, his gaze returned to the TV, where Donkey Kong was still being interviewed.

"On a slightly less sensitive note, is there anyone in particular you'd really like to see join the roster for the upcoming event?" the interviewer asked.

The Kremling king stood up from his throne and strode towards the TV screen, his massive frame casting a shadow over the room. He placed a hand on the screen, his eyes burning with hatred as he stared at his mortal enemy.

Donkey Kong thought for a moment. "Hmm, nope, no one comes to mind. I mean, who else is there?"

King K. Rool's smile turned into a malicious grin as he spoke under his breath. "Me, Donkey Kong. It's time for you to realize who your true mortal enemy is."

King K. Rool's phone rang, interrupting his moment of seeking vengeance. He grumbled as he reached over and answered it, his eyes still fixed on the TV screen.

"Who dares to interrupt me when I'm plotting vengeance!?" King K. Rool demanded into the codec.

"Easy there, K. Rool," a familiar voice replied on the other end. "It's Bowser. I've got a proposition for you."

King K. Rool's interest was piqued. Bowser was one of the most powerful villains in the Mushroom Kingdom, and if he has something for King K. Rool, it must be for something big. King K. Rool shoots the TV with his blunderbuss, cutting off the interview...and destroying the TV.

"I'm listening," King K. Rool said, putting his anger aside for the moment.

Bowser chuckled on the other end of the line. "I knew you would be. Listen, Fawful has taken over my castle, and I need your help to get it back," Bowser explains, "Now, here's what I need you to do..."

As Bowser explained his plan, King K. Rool listened carefully. He knew that this would be a risky operation, but the rewards were too great to ignore. With Bowser's resources and technology, he could finally achieve his lifelong dream of ruling over all the lands.

"What's in it for me?" King K. Rool asked, his voice low and menacing.

Bowser chuckled. "I can offer you a share of the loot that Fawful has hoarded in my castle," he said. "And I can promise you that you'll have my gratitude and my loyalty."

King K. Rool leaned back in his throne, considering Bowser's offer. On the one hand, helping Bowser would mean potentially gaining a powerful ally. On the other hand, it could also mean making an enemy of Fawful, who was known to be incredibly cunning and ruthless.

King K. Rool considered Bowser's offer for another moment before replying, "I'm going to need more than that, Koopa. I want you to deliver me resources to help steal the Crystal Coconut and ensure my rightful place as King!"

Bowser let out a hearty laugh at King K. Rool's request. "I should have known better than to expect a simple alliance from you, K. Rool," he said, amused. "But I'm a man of my word. If you help me take back my castle, I'll provide you with all the resources you need to steal the Crystal Coconut and claim your rightful place as king."

King K. Rool grinned, pleased that he had successfully negotiated a better deal for himself. "Excellent," he said. "I'll send my top Kremlings to assist you in your battle against Fawful. And once your castle is reclaimed, we'll make our move to steal the Crystal Coconut. You'd better be prepared to deliver on your promises, Bowser. I won't settle for anything less than what I'm owed."

"Hey, no problem! I always pay in full, don't I?" Bowser says, "See you then."

King K. Rool nodded, before hanging up the Codec. This was the beginning of a new era, one where he would reign supreme over all others. He couldn't wait to see the look on that Banana Brain's face when he sees what he's been up to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 40.5K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
32.7K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
897K 29.2K 89
he was in pain and she could take it away. tommy shelby