From Promise To Betrayal

authorayla tarafından

As the text message notification pinged on her phone, Maria's heart sank. She knew who it was from and what i... Daha Fazla

-01-
-Find Me-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-Must Read-
-06-
-07-
-A must read-
-08-
What's your choice?
-09-
-10-
-11-
please read.
-12-
please read this.
13.
a special update, i guess.
A/N
14.
15
A very important announcement.
I feel loved
16.

-©️-

5.6K 42 0
authorayla tarafından

Copyright © [2023] by [Ayla Grey]

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review. This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may proceed.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.6K 309 21
She loves him as long as she knows what is love. She fell in love with him when she first laid eyes on him. But fate played it's roll and got him mar...
775K 16.6K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
559K 13.3K 42
The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me to leave My chin trembled as I tried to...
242K 9.1K 15
First, I caught him with her in a restaurant on the anniversary of the day we met. He explained it all. Then, he came home with lipstick by his ear. ...