Not Another Love Affair || JJK

By Gukmajins

They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 😏🔞
Chapter 26
Covers
Accomplishments

Chapter 21

1.1K 64 8
By Gukmajins

Pls don't forget to vote and comment ❤ 

Hyunji feels herself land on the bed, her bare back laid back on the sheets as she's left catching her breath from another intense kiss she could still feel on her lips.

She was stripped naked now, her gut twisting with excitement as she locks eyes with Jungkook standing right next to the bed, observing her bareness. Her body tingles and she's left moving back towards the head of the bed just as he begins to crawl towards her. She welcomes him into the space between her thighs and he's grabbing both her hands and forcing them back against the bedsheets, their fingers interlaced before he's diving down for another kiss.

Hyunji moans into him just as she feels his cock brush against her wetness, almost trembling with excitement and curiosity.

She was about to lose her virginity.

She could finally discover what sex felt like.

What he felt like inside of her.

"I have to stretch you out first." she feels him mutter right after breaking their sloppy kiss and expanding the little space between them that she desperately didn't want.

She nods without a word and spreads her legs out wider to give him a nice view of her already dripping nectar. He licks his lips, considering eating her out instead. But that's not what she wanted from him.

Jungkook leans back onto his knees and rests his thumb on her inner thigh before trailing up and easing his touch into her familiar wetness. He hears her sigh in content as he spreads her juices up to her clit, giving it a bit of attention before slipping back down and teasing her entrance.

"Look at you all dripping wet for me," he husks, letting his two digits slip in, "Is this how excited you are to have my cock inside you?"

All she could do is moan as her eyes flutter shut, feeling the way that his slender fingers curled inside of her. He continues to pump her a few more times before deciding to cut to what they both had been anticipating all night.

His digits slip out of her wetness and he's left slipping them into his mouth and humming at the sweetness that pleased his tongue, Hyunji watching him with lusted eyes and lips slightly parted.

He knew that simple action alone turned her on more than enough.

Then she's watching him move towards the nightstand on his side of the bed, pulling on the drawer and fishing out a small blue packet and suddenly she feels nervous.

This was it.

Her sexual fantasies were slowly coming to life.

She watches Jungkook tear the package and lock eyes with her momentarily before he's moving back towards her, his body leaning back on his knees between her spread legs as he finally rolls the blue condom onto his shaft for the very first time

She lets out a shaky breath she didn't know she was holding.

Jungkook moves to hover over her body in the next following seconds, his eyes staring deep into hers, reading her slightly nervous demeanour.

"We don't have to do this, you know. You're able to back out whenever you want." he says softly.

"I want to do this." Hyunji breathes, catching the way that he looks at her, almost as if asking if she was sure. And she eases that tension by cupping his nape and dragging him down for a kiss he so easily accepted, feeling the way that his bare body rested right above hers and making sure to not put his entire weight on her.

The kiss lasts another few seconds before Jungkook's pulling back, shifting his weight to the one arm holding him up before gripping his swollen cock and guiding it towards her entrance.

She swallows her saliva and gazes into his ebony eyes as his tip teases her slit before beginning to push in.

And Hyunji realises that this was going to be nothing like whatever foreplay they had experimented with. The sensation was different, the way that he looked into her eyes as he allows himself to penetrate her is different and she only proves herself right as he slowly sinks into her, their breaths growing shallow. She sees the way that his features shift, a brief moan escaping his now parted lips as his brows furrow and it's the slight sting from her walls being expanded that stops her from pulling him down into another kiss. But he seems to read her like an open book anyway.

"Does it hurt?" Jungkook's voice comes out breathy as he continues to inch himself into her, his stare falling to her lips and lingering there.

"Only a little," she replies, swallowing thickly right after. Her hands move to hold onto him instead, resting them on the curve of his back right against his warm skin just as his head falls to rest his forehead against hers. Their noses brush and suddenly her lips feel too bare with the feeling of his breath brushing up against hers, so she finds herself slipping her hand up his back before cupping his nape and tilting her head into a kiss he openly welcomed.

For a moment she felt like she was in someone else's body. Like the reality she perceived was nothing but a dream she would be soon waking up from. Her body was burning up and completely engulfed by him.

Her skin flush against his

Her lips occupied by his with a hint of mint lingering on his breath.

And her legs spread open to welcome him into her warmth for the very first time.

For a moment she could only think about him and the way she could feel him deep inside of her. Not his fingers or his tongue toying with her like they had before, but the most intimate part of him that she was the first to claim.

"Fuck, don't do that."

A groan rips through Jungkook's throat in between the passionate kiss they had gotten carried away with as his pelvis rests right against hers and he feels her brush her fingers through the hairs at the back of his neck as her walls that constricted around him for a moment relaxed at his words.

Fuck, he almost felt light headed.

"Sorry," he hears her mutter and he feels guilty that he said it like that. He gazes into her eyes, feeling the swelling of his lips as hers are still wet.

Well, everything about her was wet and it was driving him fucking insane, but that wasn't what he meant.

"I mean it feels fucking amazing," he adds before swallowing, "I'm just not mentally prepared to cum yet."

This time he watches her swollen lips crack into a smile and he joins her.

"Is this comfortable?" he asks the next second and watches her nod.

Well, it definitely wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but she imagined sex wasn't known for being so anyways.

"Can I?—

"Yes, Jungkook."

She already knew what he was about to ask, and with a brief look into her eyes, he complies and pulls his hips back momentarily before snapping back forward.

Holy shit.

She was having sex.

The thought continues to linger on her dizzy mind as she watches Jungkook's body thrust into her, the movement shaking the entire bed as the sound of their bodies meeting fills the room along with their heavy breaths and Hyunji doesn't think she's ever felt so turned on in her life. Her lips remain parted as she can't help but look up into his lusted eyes, her hand trailing down his strong back and to his abs that flexed with each thrust that she felt deep inside of her.

Gosh he felt good inside her.

And looked good.

She felt like she was dreaming with the way his heavy breaths brushed against her skin, his lids heavy but observing her features nothingless as he caged in her entire body.

If she knew better, she would've had him fuck her the first day.

She feels the tension of her impending orgasm make itself known as Jungkook continues to plunge himself deep inside of her, her nails beginning to dig into his skin as her lips start to release moans that only reassured him that he was doing the right thing.

But gosh, he wanted to taste her lips one more time and he doesn't hesitate to do so.

He feels her sounds drown out from the kiss he suddenly pulls her into as he continues his movements, her one hand curling into his hair as the other scrapes his back and he suddenly feels in heaven almost as if being inside of her wasn't enough. There was just something deeply special about kissing her deeply while fucking her insides that just wanted to make his eyes roll and it was driving him fucking insane.

"I could cum right now," she hears him mutter as their sloppy kiss is cut off momentarily and she's left locking eyes with him only to see the curve edged at his lips. She almost laughs in between the moans that she wanted to let out.

"Don't tell me you're only going to last three seconds,"

"No promises,"

Hyunji gasps the next second as Jungkook grips her thigh and pulls her leg over his hip, changing the angle to one that suddenly had her head throwing back.

"Oh gosh! Right there!"

Hearing the way that she pleads, Jungkook only complies and groans as he feels the strings inside of him tense.

He was doing everything possible to prevent himself from cumming before her, but his chances were slipping through his fingers.

Her name slips through his lips in a moan as her walls grow tighter around him, her voice slightly climbing higher as she wasn't even looking at him anymore.

"I'm so close,"

Her voice came out more like a plea rather than a statement as their breaths mixed while his thrusts buried deep inside of her. That is until she was arching her back, her bare breasts brushing against his skin as she attempted to bury her face into the pillow underneath her, clearly reaching her climax.

Jungkook moans with the way her walls constrict around his cock for the final time, pushing him to his edge until he can't hold on anymore.

"Fuck," he moans, his head tilting back as his eyes shut with the pleasure coursing through his body, "Fuckk,"

He thrusts through their climax until the high that came with it came crumbling down and they were both left catching their breath, Jungkook taking a moment to drag a strand of her hair away from her parted lips.

"You okay?" he asks, being the first to break the sounds of their breaths, to which she nods and slowly returns his lazy smile.

"Yeah. You?"

"Terrific,"

She bites back her laugh, instead reaching for his drenched bangs and pushing them aside to reveal his forehead that had a thin coat of sweat. She senses the kiss coming before it actually happens, his lips enveloping her into the softest kiss they had had all evening and it only encouraged her to slip her arms around his neck. And she does.

Over the course of the week she had taken note of how much he seemed to enjoy kissing her from the way he would pull her into one so often, especially during intimate moments just like this.

But it definitely wasn't something to complain about.

There's a lazy feeling to the kiss they shared, unlike when they were ready to completely consume each other earlier. This kiss was soft. It was almost light hearted, like a thank you.

Their noses brush against each other before Jungkook pulls away, Hyunji letting out a sigh as she feels him also pull out of her too. It suddenly feels odd to not have him inside of her, but she doesn't say a word about the feeling. Instead she watches him lean back on his knees and slip off the condom, tying it and tossing it into the garbage tin right next to his nightstand before flopping into the sheets next to her.

"That was a lot more work than I thought," she hears him grumble, suddenly hit with exhaustion. "Like an ab workout or something."

She couldn't agree more. Although she wasn't doing any of the work, she could still feel the ache in her muscles.

"I don't know if we're supposed to clean up," she mutters, trying to keep her eyes open. Sleep was suddenly creeping up on her and she could feel it watching from a corner.

"I honestly don't want to move an inch." he chuckles and she catches him rubbing his eyes before tilting his head towards her, his lids droopy. "Are you feeling okay?"

She nods her head.

"Yeah," she notices how her thighs were still spread open and the wetness in between, and he seems to notice.

"I'll grab you a towel or something," he says, pushing himself up and throwing his legs over the edge of the bed before she could protest and tell him it was okay. He briefly disappears into the washroom, his hair now ruffled as exhaustion was still displayed through his features although he attempted to smile it away. She expects him to give her the towel to clean up, but instead he sits on the edge of the bed and gently spreads her thighs a little wider before cleaning the mess. They sit silently and Hyunji can't help but feel touched.

"Thank you," she finally mutters once he's done and standing to throw the towel into the hamper. He shoots her a lazy grin and in the next few seconds he's lifting their duvet to slip under the sheets. She follows his lead.

"Fuck, I forgot the lights." he sighs, groaning as he got back up, Hyunji barely holding back her amusement. She watches him walk to the light switch along the wall before flickering the lights off, only leaving their lamp on in the corner. He grunts and slips back under the sheets, flopping onto his stomach. They briefly lock eyes and Hyunji gives him a small smile.

"Good night." she murmurs and his lips curve.

"Good night, Ji."

°•°•°•°

The deed bas been committed hehe. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.7K 27
Jeon Jungkook, A handsome and successful CEO of Jeon Enterprises. He lead a perfect life, had a girlfreind with whom he was getting married in 6 or 4...
36.8K 1.5K 10
Getting married so fast, never cross Chaeyoung mind. But what she can do when her parents included. And what her soon to be husband look like? Note :...
468K 24.9K 84
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...
799K 36K 35
Seokjin came home from a hectic day just to realized that his parents were marrying him off without any conditions to an heir of a company, kim Namjo...