Shoot ~ Duty after school x r...

Bởi GiyuOnlyFriend

You just wanted to graduate peacefully but that didn't seem to be anyone's plan. An Y/n , a senior worked so... Xem Thêm

Intro
1 - recruitment
2 - training
3 - firearms
4 - reality
5 - uprising
7 - a legendary tale
8 - flour
9 - Coca-Cola love
10 - Lieutenant Lee Chun-Ho
11 - flirt
12 - im against this
13 - prisoners
14 - zipper
15 - today is the worst day of my life
16 - feelings
17 - Commander Y/n
18 - i love you
19 - video camera
20 - shoot
21 - Parents

6 - WuTaek

2.6K 124 21
Bởi GiyuOnlyFriend

EDITED

You just watched the scene, eyes wide from the shock and breathing irregular and heavy. You felt something on your cheek . Panic setting in. You couldn't even look at WuTaek, scrambling around to try and get yourself off of the floor. Soochul ran in after seeing the scene, quickly pulling you away before the sphere attacked you. "GO! BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE!" Wonbin shouted. Soochul finally got you out , dragging you towards the school. Both of you started crying as you ran and heard the gun shots behind you.

The two of you tried to run as quickly as possible into the school. Soochul falling over from a sphere grabbing onto his leg and pulling him back. "SOOCHUL!" You looked down at the boy, quickly grabbing onto him and trying to pull him out of the grip of the sphere. "The gun! Quickly!" He said noticing the gun to your side. "Hold onto me!" You did so holding tightly onto his hand as you grabbed hold of the gun with your other and started shooting the sphere. Once free you helped him up and the two of you began running again. Safely getting inside the building.

Another sphere hit just as Jangsu and Soyeon got inside , now blocking the entrance from people but still enough space for spheres to get in. You all quickly reacted shutting the doors and blocking them with tables and chairs and anything else you could find.

Everyone paused just looking at it , then it set into you again. What happened to WuTaek just flashing through your mind. You crouched down, holding onto your legs as your mind flashed through the images. You didn't cry, but your expression clearly showed the horror you felt. Soochul quickly to your side, after all being the only one who knew what happened. The spheres started appearing at the doors, everyone beginning to run. "Y/n come on" Soochul pulled you up onto your feet , pulling you with him as he ran through the corridor. Keeping his hand connected to yours.

A group of you were in the classroom you were all trying to hide, sitting as close to the walls as possible.

"Why did all those things fall from the sky?!" Huirak let out , everyone there panicking. All starting to let their thoughts and fears run free.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Taeman said noticing the change in your expression , a sad and scared one clearly on your face. Ilha and the others looking at you. "Where's WuTaek?" Hearing him say his name just made you die inside , heading to comfort from the person next to you. Soochul just pulling you into his embrace to console you. "What happened?" The other members of the class started asking, Soochul just shook his head signalling it shouldn't be discussed right now.

Then there was a loud bang , causing Joonhee to panic loudly. Everyone trying to get her to be quiet. "Everyone be quiet" Yoojung said hearing something, she stood up heading to the door but before she got to it it flung open with the Platoon Leader running in. Followed by your other classmates, checking up on all of you. "Y/n..." SunYi noticed your strange demeanour. "Talk later, Y/n's not okay right now" Soochul said and you honestly couldn't be more grateful he understood.

"EVERYONE HEAD TO YOUR BARRACKS!" Platoon leader shouted pushing some people to move. You all started running. Quickly getting equipped and putting the ammunition into your guns. You were putting your helmet on when walking out of the room, Jangsu looked at you. Pointing to your cheek. You looked at him confused. "Blood..." he said quietly, you quickly wiping it away or at least trying to before walking off. Once everyone was ready it was time to head out. As you walked down the halls you noticed the school was now full of bodies.

"Half of you in the front car and half of you in the back car. You must run with all your might without looking back. Do you understand?" Platoon leader gave your orders as you reached the exits "Y/n and Nara , please watch our backs" you both nodded. Soon heading out with Platoon leader and Wonbin, shooting the creatures.

Your classmates soon ran towards the cars and after they were all out so did you and Nara. You headed to the car you were joining. SunYi not wanting to enter . You picked up her gun. The others all shouting at her. It was overwhelming for you and you weren't even the one being shouted at.

"Y/n get SunYi in the car right now!!" Wonbin shouted , you grabbed her and pulled her towards the car. Handing her gun to Jangsu as you tried to push the girl up so she could get into the car. Pushing her up. Jangsu and Taeman grabbing her arms as they tried to pull her inside. After she was successfully inside you got in yourself. Shooting from inside the vehicle. Soon the vehicle started driving. Heading straight into the countryside.

All of you sat there in the back. Thinking about everything that had just happened. You just sat next to Jangsu quietly. The only noise was SunYi crying about her mum and Joonhee telling her to stop as it was annoying. Then the others began speaking, wondering if the other half had made it out okay. You started feeling sleepy, unconsciously leaning on the boy next to you. The city moving further and further away as the car headed deeper into the country side , it was almost as if an unknown stress had been lifted. But your eyes quickly shot open as you felt the car flip. An all too familiar noise also appeared, you quickly shot it as the others ran out of the car.

You and some of the others walked out of the car, you could hardly call it a walk though more of a stumble. Once out you sat down on the floor breathing heavily. "Where's Soyeon?" Soyoon said , causing everyone to shoot up looking into the car for the girl. Seeing her on the floor holding tightly onto her side.

The boys helped get her out, blood all over her. You looked over her, the girl very clearly in pain. Pressing your hand on the wound which caused her to wince loudly. You had pushed your thoughts aside, Soyeon now your main focus. "Will she be okay?" Kimchi asked to the side of you. None of the others sure on what to do. You just stayed quiet. Not being able to give an answer as the situation wasn't clear yet. You moved her to the side of the road, laying her down and using a bag as a rest . The others all looking for stuff and checking ammunition. You were the designated doctor and Joonhee your nurse.

"Joonhee , make sure to keep pressure on the wound" the girl nodded, doing so which just earnt a groan from Soyeon. "I know it hurts but  it'll help, trust me." You said reassuring her and then placing your hand on your forehead and your other on hers. You sighed "It's possible she has a fever too." You looked up at Joonhee "what do we do?" You thought about it. There wasn't much you could do here.

"We have to return to Seoul" you and Joonhee looked at Soyoon shocked, you didn't hear what they were saying before but hearing that was enough for the two of to voice your opinions against it. "What with no ammunition? Do you want us all to die?" Joonhee shouted at her friend. "I have to agree, heading into the city would be foolish."

"Well what else can we do?"

"We should stay here, it's much safer. Less spheres in the sky and if the others come looking for us they'll know what route we were on." You said remembering what you had learnt. "What's the closest city? Shouldn't we head there?" Soochul asked. You thought about it. "Seoraksan" Taeman mentioned, naming the city. "There's a military base there" you added. All turning to YoungShin. "How far away is it?" Joonhee asked. YoungShin put down the map showing you all. "About 20km"

"We can't do that." You said immediately, everyone looking at you. "There's no way we can get Soyeon there safely unless we somehow got a car."

"Let's just wait for the rescue team" Huirak said, finally including himself in the conversation. "Then what happens when we get attacked? We have no ammunition" Soyoon pointed out. "What's the difference if we get attacked whilst walking? Plus you idiots, Y/n already said it . There's less spheres out here compared to Seoul." They all looked around finally noticing what you and Huirak pointed out. Barely anything and all the ones that were here were a few miles apart from each other and zero sign of any fallen.

"Wait why does Seoul have so many and there aren't any here?" Joonhee asked. "It's quite clear. Less people means less spheres. Densely populated city means more spheres."  The others started arguing again, your concentration heading back to Soyeon.

"Whatever we do we need to do something quick, none of this is helping Soyeon and she'll just get worse." You pointed out looking after the girl who tried to sit up but just put herself in more pain. YoungShin came up with a plan, people heading in different locations for 30 minutes to see if they could find anything. Pretty much everyone agreeing with the idea. You stood up "I'll go"

"No you have to stay here with Soyeon, you're the only one who knows this stuff well enough" the others quickly opposed you going. "But there's nothing I can do, if I go off and find something I could bring it back to help her-"

"But what if she gets worse whilst you're gone? Stay here and we'll all go" Jangsu said , you just sat back down. The four all walked off. SunYi shuffling over to you. Tapping your shoulder. "Yes?"

"Can you look at my leg." You sighed helping the girl out. You sat infront of her as you started wrapping the cut.

"I'm not being dramatic am I?" She asked shyly

"Does it hurt?"

"Huh?" You looked up at her slightly, she was confused.

"Does the cut hurt?" She nodded to your question. Slowly, as if she had to think about it. "Then you aren't being dramatic. Don't listen to the others, if you're hurting then tell someone." She looked at you with some sort of hope in her eyes.

"What?" You asked slightly amused.

"I think we are going to be good friends Y/n. The more I know you, the more I like you." She smiled widely. You couldn't help but laugh a little at her cringey comment, but you were happy she seemed to like you.

Thirty minutes later they all started coming back. Kimchi the only successful one. You helped Soyeon up immediately. "Jangsu-"

"Don't , I can walk just fine." Soyeon said stopping you from calling over the boy to help. You looked at her before doing as she said. "Okay, lean on me. If it hurts too much just tell me okay?" She nodded. Joonhee came to the other side and held onto Soyeon. The three of you beginning to walk. SunYi getting Taeman to carry her on his back. All of you heading in the direction Kimchi went.

The trip was much longer than you all expected. Huirak vocalising how much he hated this all. You all stopped due to the walking being too much and people needing a break. "Why the hell haven't we gotten there yet? I bet if we had stayed we would have been rescued by now!" Huirak complained , everyone getting sick of his attitude. "There!" Taeman called out, all of you looking in the direction. "I see it right there" you all noticed the house he was pointing to. All picking up your stuff and beginning to walk again. Soon arriving there and helping Soyeon inside so she can rest in a better environment. Kimchi helping you get her onto the bed inside.

You checked up on her immediately . Letting out a sigh. "I need some clean water and some bandages ." Kimchi nodded heading off to try and find them. "Anything I can get?" Soyoon asked , wanting to be helpful. "Please look for a medicine box or first aid kit for me" she nodded heading off . You moved the pillows, trying to make the bed more comfortable for the girl. "Oh and please try and find some food or something, we need to at least give her something to eat so she can keep her energy up" you turned to the two boys in the door way. Both of them nodding before walking away. "Soyeon rest up for now, im going to go and help them." You said getting up. "Jangsu, please watch her. If anything happens find me immediately." You said walking off. Heading down the garage. Hoping to maybe come across some sort of fridge or snack box . You walked in seeing the door slightly open.

"WuTaek" you paused hearing the name. Your mind not being able to distract you anymore with Soyeon. You walked further in. "No way, WuTaeks with the other group. Isn't he?" You looked at Kimchi as he asked that, he only just noticed you were there. You looked away from his gaze noticing Soochul crying as he sat on the back of the truck. "We had to run off" Soochul cried out, causing your eyes to get watery thinking about it. You just held onto the boy who was crying, he leaned into you finding comfort in your embrace. "WuTaeks dead?" You bit your lip as he asked this trying to control your tears, nodding. He could easily read from how you both reacted that you had been there. Although he knew the boy he didn't know him as well as you two did, no one else knew him as well as you two did and for you both to have seen him die was the worst thing. It hit Kimchi hard too, another death. The number was getting higher and higher and it was becoming difficult to deal with.

The three of you soon headed back up to the main house. You went straight in to look after Soyeon. Noticing the girl's fever had gotten worse. "Why didn't you come a find me?" You asked not looking at the boy. "Sorry, I didn't notice. She said she was cold so I put the blanket on her." You looked at him nodding "Thank you, I'll handle it now. Was anyone able to find anything?" You asked him hopefully. He just shook his head. You groaned. Then Soyoon came running in. "I found it, I found it" she said holding up the box. You quickly took it and turned to Soyeon. Sitting down and opening it to look for anything useful. "Medicine, perfect" the girl on the bed looked at you and you just gave her a hopeful smile.

A while later you started hearing the others screaming. All rushing into the house. "What's wrong?" Soyeon asked, you got up going to look. They were all panicking. "What's happened?" You asked them, the door started banging. Then you heard it on the roof. "It's coming through the chimney, quickly!" You were pushed into the room by Taeman and Huirak. The four of you separated from the others. Hearing their panic and screeches.

"Don't worry Soyeon. We're safe in here." You said keeping close to her, she just gave you a weak smile. "Here drink some more water" you said passing her the canteen. Soon she got to sleep a little. You sitting next to the boys. It was quiet. "Are you okay? You seem really quiet." Taeman asked next to you. You just sighed. They needed to know. "WuTaek..." you struggled to finish the sentence. Taeman just put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. "It's okay, you don't need to tell me now" he spoke calmly . You just nodded. The two however understood what you meant. You started hearing rapid breaths, all looking at Soyeon. You quickly got up, checking on her. "A high fever and the wound seems infected" you turned to the boys "we need to get her treated as quickly as possible." This just caused Huirak to let out a groan. "We should just go take the delivery van, rather than sitting around here"

Taeman moved the cabinet that covered the broken window. "We've got to tell the others" he said , you and Huirak just looking at him. "Ugh I didn't think we'd actually go ahead with this" Huirak let out, Taeman looked at you. A smile on his face. "Please be careful." He nodded. "Huirak close the door as soon as I go." He said before leaving the window, Huirak and you quickly covering up the window as soon as he left.

The three of you were unaware of what was happening next. Waiting for the others to hurry up. You then heard shouts and banging from far away. Huirak opening the door to you little room and then closing it as soon as you saw Taeman run inside. "What's happening?" You asked confused. "You saw the whole thing yourself!" He spat back. "Yah, don't lash out at me" you said annoyed at him. "Taeman is okay though? Right?" He just looked at you. "How the hell would I know?!" You just chucked the bandage roll at him causing him to look at you and cuss.

Soon you heard a knock, you and Huirak quickly moving the cabinet. Jangsu and Soyoon there. "Quickly come out quietly." You helped Soyeon out straight away and then you and Huirak followed. He walked into the pole as soon as he left the window you just hit his shoulder. He looked at you annoyed his face saying "why the fuck did you do that?" And in return you just showed a face saying "what? I'll do it again". Soon all of you went down to the garage. On the way Huirak knocking over a bowl. He looked around shocked, when he looked at you he was just met with a threading glare and your raised fist.

"ITS COMING OUT THE PIPE. GO GO GO" Taeman said seeing the sphere move and quickly clogging up the pipe. All of you ran down to the garage, Taeman and Soochul held up with the sphere. You helped Soyeon onto the back of car whilst the others looked for the car keys. The boys quickly ran in. Shutting the door behind them. Joonhee found the keys and you all got into the car but there was no movement.

"What's happening?" You asked confused, Huirak left the front with his head down. "It's different to my dads car" Soyoon got up grabbing the key but Huirak wouldn't let go "let me have the keys I can drive it" the two arguing until they accidentally let go of the key, it flying behind a cabinet.

"Uhm guys..." Joonhee said noticing the sphere trying to enter via the roof. You all groaning. Kimchi and Taeman tried to grab the keys but it wasn't much help. The sphere was slowly crawling in too.

"There's not much else we can do now." YoungShin said "we will have to leave Soyeon" no one was very happy with that idea. "It's all my fault..." she said quietly, everyone else went quiet. "No it's not your fault at all. It's okay. There must be another way." You said looking at YoungShin. He thought about it for a second. "Then someone will need to act as a distraction so that the rest of us can get out of here safely"

"But what if that person gets caught" Soyoon asked, saying what everyone else was thinking

"This is the best option we have." You all listened to him , agreeing with him that it was the best way we could all make it out of this. The only fair was to do it was to draw straws but with wooden chopsticks. Everyone quickly picking them and showing them. You and Huirak were the last to reveal them. "Huirak show yours" Taeman said across from the boy, it was clear the boy was afraid too. Soyeon watched from behind. You snapped yours behind your back. Showing the short side. "It's me" everyone looked at you. You showed them the short stick.

"No no no. Y/n you can't go. I'll go instead" Soochul said trying to stop you.

"Don't worry. I'll go" you smiled at them all heading towards the door.

"Wait I don't think we should let Y/n do it-" before Taeman could plead a way for someone else to take your place you opened the door grabbing a bucket and stick beside you. "Wait-"

"Close the door" you said walking out. Picking up your pace you ran around. Beginning to bang the bucket, shouting anything you could think of to get the sphere to head your way. "YAHHHHHHHHHHH COME AND GET ME YOU PURPLE SON OF A BITCH"

"I WISH TAEMAN WOULD FINALLY SHOWER WHEN HE GETS TO THE CAMP!"

"COME ON AND GET ME !" The sphere started heading your way, you ran dropping the bucket and stick. Climbing up the buildings. You saw the car drive off from the top of the building. "Bye" you said quietly.

- - - - -

Recording

"Why're you filming us out here?" You asked seeing the boy walking around with the camera, heading towards you.

"I thought it would be good for our parents to see all the hard work we've put in." Kimchi smiled

"Mum! Commander Y/n is really strict and mean, she made me run laps!" WuTaek said grabbing the camera off of Kimchi laughing with it. You just hit the boys arm playfully. "Auntie! WuTaeks been really annoying and hasn't studied at all." The boy just stopped, looking at you. You just smiled proudly. "I wasn't that mean!" He said acting like a little kid. "I don't care , I was." You laughed going to walk off.

"Auntie and Uncle" he said signalling your parents, you turned around watching the boy. "Commander Y/n won't admit it but they're the best shooter in the class , please make sure you praise them for their hard work and talent." He said kindly, a small smile creeping on your face . "But don't forget that I'm better and your favourite so praise me more" he smiled , you kicked his side "ACK-" he screeched falling onto the floor

- - - - -

Thank you so much for 1k reads!

Also please wait to read the next chapter .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

110K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
127K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
121K 4.6K 20
"What will happen huh when you are the one who got on top of me Y/n." Namjoon x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 kimnamjoon #1 btsnamjoon #1 rea...
2.1K 77 23
BOOK I : SUMMER VACATION Park Yoomin, the protagonist, is a cold high school students who is feared by many co-students. She always...