| Arranged Love | KTH ✔️

Por SilverFictions

❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're marrie... Más

Prologue
Playlist
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4 (i)
Chapter - 4 (iii)
Chapter - 4 (iv)
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8 (i)
Chapter - 8 (ii)
Chapter - 9 (i)
Chapter - 9 (ii)
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12 (i)
Chapter - 12 (ii)
Chapter - 12 (iii)
Chapter - 12 (iv)
Chapter - 12 (v)
Finale
Epilogue
Word of Thanks

Chapter - 4 (ii)

4.2K 193 19
Por SilverFictions

---

[ when his cousin touches you inappropriately ]

---

His hot breath hit your lips as you gulped and slowly lifted your hands to hold his collar. Seeing you do that, he wrapped his other hand around your waist making you close your eyes. You didn't push him away, you wanted to kiss him too, afterall he was yours, and you were his.

He closed his eyes too as the world around you seemed to have stopped. Your breath was mixing together as he brushed his lips over yours. He wanted to kiss you, he wanted to let you know that he adores you, he wanted you to know that he was all yours, your husband, your man.

And just when he was going to press his lips on yours...

A loud knock interrupted you both as you quickly backed off and ran towards the door leaving Taehyung, while he clenched his jaw and tightened his fists to control his anger and not burst at the person infront of you for ruining his moment with his wife.

You fixed your t-shirt and hair before opening the door. There stood Mingyu, with a strange expression on his face, as if he was stopping himself from doing something. You gave him a soft smile, but you felt very weird when he licked his lips. Before you could react, he plastered a smile on his face. "Hello sis-in-law, welcome to my home!" He forwarded a bouquet of flowers towards you as you hesitantly accepted it.

Just then, a hand was placed on your back and Taehyung stood beside you. You looked up at his side profile and noticed that he had a cold expression on his face. "Taehyung! How are you brother!" Mingyu tried to hug him but stopped on hearing Taehyung's question. "Where were you?"

"Where was I? I was at the club ofc-" "Didn't I tell you to stay away from those things?" Taehyung cut him off, making him smirk. "Oh Taehyung, just because you're married and wish to stay loyal to your wife, doesn't mean I can't have fun and enjoy with my chic-" "DON'T you dare to complete that!"

Taehyung almost yelled at him as you scooted closer to Taehyung. Mingyu was disgusting, no wonder he always had that bad aura around him, and the audacity to say such things in front of his sister-in-law? He was shameless.

Mingyu was about to say something but Aunt Lia's voice cut him off. "Children! Come downstairs for dinner!"

Both of them were glaring at each other and you didn't know what to do. "Mingyu-ssi, umm... Taehyung and I'll go a little later, you may go ahead." You awkwardly smiled and held Taehyung's arm. You pulled him inside and closed the door and locked it before turning towards Taehyung. He glanced at you and at the flowers and the next thing you knew was that he snatched the bouquet, threw it on the floor and was crushing the flowers under his shoes. You gasped at his violent behavior.

"T-Taehyung- Please listen to me Tae-" You held his hands but he yanked his hand away. You took a step back as you didn't know what happened to him all of a sudden and how to calm him down, while he noticed your actions. 'Calm your nerves you stupid human, don't scare her.' He whispered to himself and took a deep breath before looking at you. You were fidgeting with your fingers, not knowing what to do or say, and looked down to avoid his gaze.

He wrapped his arms around you and you didn't waste another second to hug him back. You both stayed in the same position for sometime. 'Was he frustrated cuz we couldn't kiss- damn his hormones-' You thought and giggled, making him raise his eyebrow and break the hug.

"What do you think is funny?" He asked, folding his arms over his chest. "Nothing... It's just... you're cute." You scrunched your nose cutely, gave him the biggest smile and turned around to go downstairs, leaving him to think what on earth did he even do to make you think he's cute.

[Time Skips]

You were playing with your food cause you felt as if you were constantly being watched. You felt weird, very weird. The elders were in their own world talking about various things and laughing, but you were deep in your thoughts. You looked up and found Mingyu staring at you. He didn't try to avert his gaze, rather, he smirked at you. You felt uncomfortable, but then, perhaps you were overthinking? He was a fvckboy, you had already predicted that, doesn't mean he'll do anything to you right?

"Y/n, what happened? Why aren't you eating?" Taehyung whispered from beside you as you glanced at him and shook your head. 'It's okay Y/n, you're okay, don't overthink.' You told yourself and smiled as you glanced at Taehyung once again, who was busy eating. No danger can touch you as long as he's around you, let alone harm you. You were safe with him.

"Mingyu is organizing a party in his office tomorrow to celebrate the success of his project." Aunt Lia announced when everyone was sitting in the living room after dinner. You noticed how Mingyu was smirking proudly at Taehyung, while Taehyung had a cold expression on his face. What was wrong with them?

"Taehyung, since you hardly get any time to visit us, and this is the first time Y/n is here, I'll be more than glad if you both go and attend Mingyu's party." She continued. Taehyung abruptly stood up, startling everyone. He sighed and then with a smile, answered to Aunt Lia, "We will, but for now, Y/n and I need some rest. We're still tired after our journey, so please excuse us for tonight." He spoke calmly and gestured to you to follow him. "Eh- umm... Good night everyone." You bowed a little and quickly ran after Taehyung who was already heading upstairs.

As much as you were eager to know what Taehyung was hiding from you, you didn't want to annoy or frustrate him even more. It would be better if you just go with the flow and let him do whatever he wants, rather than pushing his buttons.

[Next Day]

You were busy searching for your favorite lipstick which you remember putting in your purse. But now it was nowhere to be found. You were wearing a red satin gown and had styled your hair a bit for the party. Being one of those who preferred natural looks to makeup, you had just applied your moisturizer and a bit of makeup. But now you were frustrated because your lipstick was missing.

"Searching for this?" A deep husky voice startled you. On turning around, you found Taehyung sitting on the couch with one leg above the other. He was holding something in his hand, and that something was none other than your lipstick.

'When did he come here? And why is my lipstick with him-' You thought as you slowly nodded. He smirked and got up and then walked towards you. "Thank you." You said and were about to take it from his hand when he lifted his arm up in the air. "Nah, let me do it for you."

Before you could react, he gently pulled you closer to him by your waist and then raised his arm to hold your face. He slowly started to paint your lips as you couldn't help but stare at his face. Those eyes, that perfect nose with a mole, those cherry lips, and then the black suit he was wearing...

He looked ethereal.

Once he was done, he tossed the lipstick on the couch and then caressed your cheeks. "You look beautiful, sweetheart." You blushed at his compliment as your face turned red, making him smile at your cuteness. He leant in and pecked your cheeks, more like the corner of your lips, and then spoke with a serious tone.

"Y/n, stay beside me okay? Don't go anywhere without me, alright?" You stared at him in confusion as curiosity got the best of you and you asked him the question you had been dying to ask. "Taehyung, what's wrong? Why are you acting so strange?" He sighed and turned his face to the other side to avoid your gaze. "I'm fine."

You softly held his face in your small hands and made him look at you. "Tae... did something happen? You can tell me..." You cooed as he smiled. "I'm alright Y/n, let's go."

[Time Skip]

A few minutes into the party and you were already bored. Taehyung was busy talking with some people over business, while a few others greeted him and congratulated him on his marriage. You occasionally responded to the guests, whenever they talked to you, and for the rest of the time you felt as if you were invisible.

You suddenly felt the need to use the washroom. Taehyung was still busy with a few people, so you decided to quickly go and come back before he would notice.

After doing your work, when you were washing your hands, you heard the door of the washroom click open and then close with a loud bang. You thought it was some random woman, but the moment you checked the reflection of the person in the mirror, you got goosebumps all over your body.

It wasn't a woman, but a man, whose face was turned towards the door making it hard for you to see his face. You scoffed and folded your hands over your chest and turned around. "Excuse me, this is a ladies washroom." You stressed on the words with a sharp voice, clearly annoyed. But when he turned around, you scrunch your eyebrow.

"Mingyu?"

You were quite confused. Did he really not know that this was a ladies washroom? Wasn't this his own office? What on earth was he doing here?

But all of your thoughts vanished in thin air and you froze and shuddered the moment he spoke.

"I know who I am, babygirl, and now I'll tell you what crime you had committed the moment you had accepted to be a Kim... to be my rival's wife..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

636K 40.9K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...
564K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
99.9K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
132K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ 💘 @Everything mentioned in my...