US

Od Privatelimits

~ The Love Story Více

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 25.

207 7 0
Od Privatelimits

Today is the MVP Awards Ceremony. I was hyped because I know my teammates definitely deserved some awards. They worked hard this season. Since Jeremiah died, the award might go to someone else on the team. I just left the barbershop. I'm going to the studio because my baby insisted on designing my suit instead of me buying one. I tried to pay her for the work but she was stubborn. I got to the studio, walking in. I saw she was doing a photo shoot for a girl. I stood in the corner. Most of her photoshoots are for females because she enjoys designing female clothes. Once she was done I walked to her and hugged her.

"Hey beautiful, how's your day going?"

"Hi handsome, it's been good. I missed you today. How was the meeting with coach? Oh and nice haircut." She said as we walked to the back.

"Thank you. I missed you too. The meeting was quick. He said he wasn't going to do a ceremony for Jeremiah because he caused a lot of problems with the team. He wasn't a team player which caused problems." I told her.

"Well, good he don't need no damn ceremony. You handled that situation fast by the way." She said she grabbed the suit she made for me.

"One phone call sweetheart. It's not hard. But what's hard is this suit. Damn." I said as I looked at it.

"You like it?"

"Of course, I love it." I said as I kissed her. I helped her clean up then we left to go back to campus. I walked her to her dorm because her and Mya were going to get ready together. I went to my dorm. I showered and then got dressed. (Outfit in mm) I walked out of my room seeing Kevin and Devin.

"Okay, Taylor Brothers in the building looking sharp as fuck." I said as they laughed and we dapped each other up.

"Look at you Red, I see you, boy. Where did you get this suit from? Shit fire." Devin said.

"My girl made it, you already know how we get down over here."

"I need to holla at Amora then and see if she can make something." Kevin said. We left to go outside. Amora texted me a while ago saying her, Mya, and, Dillion are outside waiting. We got outside I saw Mya and Dillion first.

"Okay, I see y'all. Cute or whatever. " I said to them.

"Don't downplay us, you already know we get down." Mya said.

"Do I though?" I said as Mya punched my arm. I looked behind her and saw my girlfriend.

"Damn, you look fucking beautiful baby." I said as I admired her looks.

"Thank you, the suit looks good on you. You look handsome." She said.

"Thank you butterfly." After that, we separated to our cars. Dillion and Mya got in his car. Amora rode with me. And Kevin had got in his car with Devin. We pulled up to the venue. They went all out. I mean had a red carpet and all. We all took pictures together. We walked inside it wasn't any certain seats we had to be at so we all sat at a table together. Once everyone was seated and ready, the ceremony started.

We saw our coach go on the stage.

"Last but not least, the boy's basketball team. Members of the basketball team would you please stand!" Our coach said and we stood up. The crowd gave us a round of applause and then we sat down.

"I have to admit, it's my pleasure to be up here and hand some of you awards and to give all of you a certificate of achievement. These boys have worked hard this season, I treat them like family because that's what they are." Coach said.

They brought out the first card and trophy and coach took the card.

"This award is being presented to the two players that showed the most improvement. The recipients for this award have shown that no matter what goes on on the basketball court, there is always room for improvement." He opened the envelope and he read the names on the card.

"The first person to receive a trophy was Jeremiah Scott, but due to his loss he wasn't able to receive this award. So his mother is here to speak for him." Coach said as a lady walked on stage. She started talking into the mic.

"I want to thank the school for accepting my son with open arms. I've watched every game he played. He was a good person who didn't get deserve to get killed like that. This award proves he was a good player. Thank you." She said as she walked off the stage. Her son was not all that. Coach started speaking again.

"Thank you guys for listening to her, now let's get to the next person to receive this award. Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for number sixty-five, Dillion Parker, our second runner-up!" They displayed his picture on the screen as everyone at our table and people from the crowd began to cheer. He stood up and walked towards the stage. He reached and shook coach's hand and then received his award. I saw him walk towards the microphone, and he spoke.

"I'd like to thank everyone who believed that I could do this. I'd like to thank Coach for being hard on us and allowing me to shine just like the rest of the team does. Thanks again." He said and we applauded.

"This next award is being presented to the recipient that showed the best sportsmanship during the entire season." Coach opened the envelope and smiled at the name on the card.

"Ladies and gentlemen please give it up for number eleven Kevin Taylor!"

His picture was displayed and I clapped my hands as I saw him getting up to accept the award. He accepted his award and then started speaking.

"To be honest, I didn't think that I would be getting an award tonight. It was a good season. We had Alex and Dillion making most of the shots and I was in the background. But I never lost hope. I surrounded myself with good vibes and good people. It's truly an honor to be accepting this award, thank you. I want to thank the team for all of those moments. Much love to all of you and coach." He said as everyone stood up and showered him with ovations.

"This award is being presented to the recipient that showed the most effort, strength, improvement, and team effort. Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for the boys' basketball MVP, number seven, Alex Jones!" I stood up and kissed Amora's cheek. I heard everyone clap their hands as I walked to the stage. When I finally reached coach, he dapped me up before handing me the award.

"Congrats." He said as he smiled at me.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" I asked the crowd and they cheered.

"That's good. It took a lot of work to get to where I am today and it's truly an honor to be standing up here in front of all of my peers and fellow athletes to accept this MVP award. There were moments when I felt like giving up and just turning my back on the world. But the people, old and new, made it all worthwhile. I want to accept this award on behalf of them." I said as the crowd cheered. I shook hands on the way back to my seat. After they were done we all ate then the event was over. I drove me and Amora back to campus. We went to her dorm and went to her room.

"You deserved that award." She said as she kissed me.

"Thank you, baby."

"What do you want to do for the rest of the night my love?" She asked.

"I wanna make you feel you good." She chuckled, shaking her head at my blunt tone.

"You wanna make me feel good on your night?"

"Yes, and I promise mamas, I got you." I said as I threw her onto the bed. She began to pull her clothes off. She watched as I took my clothes off and joining her on the bed, climbing on top of her. Our mouths met while my hands toured her body, squeezing her along the way. I groaned contently when my blunt fingernails dug into her ass. My lips pulled away from hers and I began to lick and nip down the length of her neck before taking a nipple into my mouth.

"Right there." She released a breathy sigh as my hand started to rub her clit.

"You're making me feel so good." My mouth went to the other nipple and repeated my ministrations there.

"Like that?" I said. She nodded, bottom lip caught between her teeth as she watched me work.

"Fuck." She sighed softly when my mouth met her cult.

"Don't stop!" She screamed as I doubled my efforts while locking her hips in place. Her mouth hung open-jaw slack from the pleasure that I continued to give her. She came with a scream, clutching my head.

"I need you inside of me." Her voice was breathy, her words a little more than a whine.

"Please daddy, I need it." My eyes stayed on me while I peppered soft kisses over her thighs

"You want this?" My tongue swiped over her sensitive clit and caused her to shiver.

"Don't fucking play with me right now!" She yelled. I stopped and laughed at her. I was going to go grab a condom but she stopped me.

"Come here, baby."

I scooted toward her. My dick is at full attention. She ran her hands all over my body, appreciating the hard lines of my muscles coupled with the art that adorned me. The air between us was magnetic, pulling us closer and closer until our lips connected. She could taste herself on my lips and tongue, and she made a show of swiping her tongue out onto my chin so that she could get a better taste.

"Just nasty." I smirked. She shot me a wink and pushed me backward, I obliged and laid flat on my back. She grabbed my dick and began to jerk it.

"You better keep your eyes on me." She teased me.

Slowly, she sunk down on my length, moving herself up and down until I was buried to the hilt within me. Instead of riding me as hard as I wanted her to, she exacted my revenge on me teasing me by returning the favor. Her thighs rose and fell slowly, clenching me every time she moved upwards. My blunt nails bit into her skin as frustration and amusement conducted a battle on my face.

"You gonna tease me again?" She rotated her hips as she increased speed.

"Your dick is so big baby." I couldn't take it anymore, in one swift motion, I had managed to trade our places.

"Playtime is over." True to my words, I fucked her with reckless abandon. A groan escaped my lips as I slowly worked myself further and further into her.

"You feel so good." She said as she bit her lip, wrapping her legs around me and matching my movements.

"All of it baby, you know I can take it." She said. My eyes matched hers, eyebrows knitting together before slamming into her, digging into her with precise strokes.

"Fuck, Amora." I groaned, covering her body with mines and burying my face into the crook of her neck.

"You like this dick in you baby?" I murmured while sucking her neck.

"Yes!" She moaned, trying her best to meet my thrusts in our position.

"Oh, baby." She sighed as I sped up.

I bit her neck before sitting back up, placing one hand in the center of her chest as I pounded into her with purpose. The other hand reached between us, to where we were joined, and gently rubbed her clit. It was a heady mixture of rough strokes and gentle touches, yet it made complete sense. Her legs tried to close on reflex, as she began to experience her orgasm. I held them open while watching her unravel, I slowed down as she rode out her orgasm.

"I wanna ride. Can I?" She sighed. I nodded, flipping us without severing our connection. She groaned at the fullness of that position, planting her feet flat on either side of me before she started to move.

She rocked her hips back and forth, then up and down, making eye contact with me, my teeth gritted and jaw set. My hands gripped her hips, guiding her slightly.

"I'm addicted to this." She gasped when I started to thrust up into her every time she sank down onto me.

"Shit, me too baby. " My voice wavered, signaling that I was close. She renewed her efforts, clenching me tightly every time.

"Cum with me baby."

I groaned, and her breathing hitched as her third orgasm crashed, at the same time that I emptied myself. She laid her face onto my chest as she regained the ability to breathe.

"Damn, more of that please."

"You're going to kill me, Amora." I chuckled, pulling out of her.

"But what a fun way to go." She said.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

151K 7.2K 67
"You got me, I got you." A story about two high school sweethearts on their way to the real world. ⚠️ Mature content.
221K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
76.8K 1.9K 28
"ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪɴɢ? ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ! ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏꜱ ɪɴ ɴᴄᴀᴀ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀ...
3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.