contract lovers · liskook ✓

Bởi GGUKSLILI

wherein, bts jungkook and blackpink lisa are entangled in myriads of problems, the core of it being them to d... Xem Thêm

FOREWORD + EPISTOLARY
CHARACTERS + PLAYLIST
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
8.5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

2

2K 97 62
Bởi GGUKSLILI

HYBE was not really bantering when they said they'll be notifying the media 'soon'. Minutes after Lisa exited the YG building, tons of notifications popped on her phone. Everyone was going crazy, especially the 97 liners gc. Thankfully, for her eonnies it was night time.

Yet, the groupchat consisting both BTS and BLACKPINK members, was going crazy. Even the members in military were notified. Suddenly, there was an incoming group call from her family in Thailand. Did she forget to mention, her family was a big Jungkook stan. Poor Lisa could only slide her iPhone into silent mode and focus on watching Twenty-Five Twenty-One.

Meanwhile in the BLACKPINK groupchat,

50 SHADES OF BLACK AND PINK
all active

ROSÉ
LALISA MANO FUCKING BANGS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE ARTICLE ABOUT

JISOO
Yah maknae you've got some
explanation to do

JENNIE
taehyung told me he didn't know..
what were you two hiding wtaf

ROSÉ
i knew~~~
the way laloser acted so blushy-flushy
around jungkookie i could tell sumthn
was fishy

JISOO
Shut up know-it-all
Yah Lalisa Manoban, explain

JENNIE
yes lisa how could you have hidden everything
from us? do u even consider us your sisters??

ROSÉ
she does not obv

LISA
hi...

"Remember, even your members should be unaware."

JISOO
???

ROSÉ
THE FUCKING AUDACITY

JENNIE
chaeng, let her breathe

lisa, explain.

LISA
ah thank u eonnie luv uuu 🖤🖤

JENNIE
stop with the aegyo and explain

LISA
ok ok ok wait

LISA
active 1 m ago...

JISOO
...

ROSÉ
she's just running away atp

JENNIE
maybe there's something serious

ROSÉ
media-play?

JISOO
We're not in any trouble so i don't
see how this is media play

JENNIE
you're right eonnie, i don't see any
particular reason for it to be one

because if it was, bighit would most likely
target chaeng or me, since we're the ones
dating their artists

JISOO
Hybe*

ROSÉ
yeah whatever

hey jungkook did get into hot
waters after one article on how he was
involved in dating minors the previous
week

JISOO
They wouldn't use Lisa to clear his rep
right? We're the bigger than we were
before

Plus, isn't it stupid? The ARMYs will obv
follow Jungkook's side not some stupid
outlet

ROSÉ
the news was published by a fan

at least that's what jims told me.

JENNIE
i really pity the boys. they have to go
through so much

JISOO
All of us do

ROSÉ
theirs is just weirder
and creepier

Out of the blue, a different notification popped up on Lisa's phone. An email? It was HYBE reaching out to her.

<TO: lisamnbnblackpink@gmail.com
CC: ygfamily@gmail.com, blckpinkmngment@gmail.com
FROM: hybecorp@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Contractual Agreement (Key Points, Notes)>

Miss Lalisa,

Wishing you a very good afternoon. We hope this email finds you. According to the contract, tomorrow at 12pm KST, the official press conference will be held. We are requesting your presence at XXX Venue by 7am. We'll be having makeup artists ready and also, the script for the conference.

We are requesting your due presence. Please cooperate with the team.

With Regards,
HYBE Management.

Tch.

Now heavily vexed, Lisa tossed her phone onto the white couch, before treading over to her refrigerator. All she needed was ice cream. To her, it felt as if she were to sit for examinations tomorrow, that too unprepared.

Fuck it.

Luca, her cat leaped over to her lap. "You fat cat!" She chastised. Tears cascaded her brown, doe eyes. She couldn't really decipher if they were because of the drama she was watching or because of the myriads of predicaments that currently railed her life.

Even her days as a trainee were better than this. They all said, become an idol, you will be blithe and untethered of problems. Hah, whoever said that, was clearly wrong. Lisa would really punch their face if they said it now.

Although profoundly bothered, Lisa eventually slipped into a deep slumber. Dark void, with uncertain, foggy directions. Nought dreams, nothing.

A faint sound sounded in the framework, jolting her up. It was her phone. Lisa opened her eyes only to be greeted with indistinctly lit sky, little light seeping in through the ceiling to floor length windows. She had fallen asleep in her living room!

She checked her phone for the time. 7.32 am, 71 missed calls from her manager, 9 missed calls from Yang Hyunsuk. 1 missed call from unknown? Alas, she had been late! Senselessly, half asleep, Lisa erratically ran to the common restroom to empty her bladder whilst brushing her teeth.

Putting on a random cardigan over her pajamas, a bucket hat and her shoes, both of which differed, she ran out of her door. Simultaneously, she notified her housekeeper to pick up the ice cream that had spilled over here Hermès carpet. She quickly got into her McLaren, her baby. Oh she knew she was getting a speeding ticket today.

The broadcasting building was a 20 minutes drive from her house. Little miss Lisa reached the venue in about 7 minutes. Hurriedly, she ran over to the conference room, aware of all the eyes and flashes on her.

"I'm so sorry." She threw her hands up in the air as she bowed. Her eyes scanned around the room only to see three people present. Yang Hyun-suk, Bang PD and the most anticipated character of every other fanfiction, the protagonist, Jeon Jungkook.

Was she really really late? Had the meeting been over already? Abashed, her cheeks flushed with a pink tint. "Ah, Lisa-yah you're finally here." Yang PD sighed, he wasn't mad? Or was this the silence before the storm? Nodding her head, Lisa took a seat opposite to the popstar. "Yes, I overslept. Mistakenly forgot to put the alarm. I sincerely apologise to the ones who had to wait.

"No worries." Bang PD smiled. "The meeting was originally scheduled to start at 8 30 am, our Jungkook here, asked us to notify you an hour earlier just in case." Lisa scoffed, he's wolf in sheep's skin, really. Her eyes trailed over to Jungkook, he looked a little fidgety.

Soon enough, the room brimmed with people. Lisa went over the script a few times. Thankfully, it was not something very difficult. Just smile and nod like a doll, just like she does all the time. All the other questions were pure common knowledge.

Jungkook on the other hand was preparing to be bombarded with questions. Both the maknaes excelled in learning swiftly. They said he had photographic memory, it was showing as he practiced. Lisa's attention kept on drifting towards him, occasionally their eyes meeting. Her heart skipped a beat each time as if she were stuck in a high school love story.

Two hours of practice later, both Jungkook and Lisa were escorted to their joint greenroom. The latter hadn't spoken a word since the past hours. How awkward would it have been in the greenroom? Lisa could only predict.

Lisa pranced onto the couch, she was seemingly tired. While Jungkook took a seat across her, on the bean bag. The makeup artists were yet to come, all they had to do was wait. "Are you too tired?" his worried voice entered the frame. This was the first time Jungkook spoke to her today. The classic Lisa with clap back with, 'No shit, Sherlock' but she just couldn't bring herself to retort his words. "Yeah, a little."

He stood up instantaneously, "Was going to the vending machine. I'll get you an energy drink on the way." saying that, he left. Surprisingly, he was rather warm and timid, Lisa really thought he hated her. It felt good to know he didn't,

Unknowingly, she fell back into sleeping.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

305K 7.2K 61
BTS Jungkook and Lisa from Black Pink are secretly dating for a couple of months after they met at an event. Will they keep it up?
112K 3.3K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
99.4K 4K 35
Lisa is an ordinary girl who is studying medicine to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor. She always thought that she will have a simple life just...
121K 2.7K 25
Jeon Jungkook a cold hearted billionaire married a quite girl name Lisa. Will they fall for eachother? ⚠️non of the pictures or videos belong to me. ...