Armani - currently being rewr...

By userstfu4tg

Armani Smith struggles with living a good life. She's known as a troublemaker at school, a royal pain in the... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝
𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?!
𝟒𝟔 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫?!?
𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞?
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 & 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐃𝐚𝐝

𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

24.1K 372 233
By userstfu4tg

irl !

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE"

I look at Xander giving him a knowing look. Diaz.

Shit.

"DETECTIVE DIAZ PUT THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER DOWN"

We rush out of the office to see Holt, Peralta and Jeffords struggling to hold Diaz back as Charles Gina and Amy are cuddled up backed against the wall with fear written on their faces on my right, I look to my left to see Evelyn and the other two men who was in the office looking confused at the situation whereas Carter looks like he wants to kill something. I glance at Xander before something catches my attention.

Quinton.

"ISN'T THIS BITCH SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD. ARMANI." Rosa's furious.

"Get this THING out of here" I say looking at Carter.

"Armani, can't we just talk"

I give Noah one last look. He shrugs his shoulders.

Oh for fucks sake.

I lunge at Quinton but before I can get to him, a strong hold is on my waist, I don't have to look back to know it's Peralta. "Let. Go. Of. Me." I struggle against his grip.

*CRASH*

"AHHHHH!"

*BANG*

"SARGE LET GO"

*CRASH*

"ENOUGH! Diaz I am ordering you to calm down. Armani, I am asking you to calm down before you do something you will regret and most likely get arrested again" Holt shouts.

I see Rosa standing there furious as Jeffords and Santiago stand at the back of her but close enough to hold her back if something happens again. I calm down a bit causing Jake's grip to loosen just enough.

"What do you want with her Anderson" Rosa bites out bitterly. Sarge's jaw hardens as everyone else in the precinct looks pissed off. Xan gives me a confused glance but not before glaring at Quinton.

He knows.

I do not care.

Woah no need to be aggressive with me

Shut up.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the creature speaks again.

"Armani, baby, talk to me"

Ew. I'm about to respond when 3 voices cuts me off.

"BABY?!!?!"

"He's dead."

"'mani, how do you know him?"

"I'll explain later but for now, Carter, please get this THING out of here before Rosa kills him" I ask looking at Carter with pleading eyes. He rolls his eyes before escorting him out.

"Armani, I swear to God if he pulls up again, I will kill him." Rosa states.

I sigh before giving a silent "I know" and nod.

"Well Armani, everything's set with your biological family so you may leave when you want" Captain states.

I look at Xander and ask if they could give me a few minutes. He nods and tells what I'm assuming is our father, and Evelyn to wait outside before practically dragging away the other man. I look at everyone and walk up to them. I hug every single one of the detectives and captain.

"You have my number if you need Armani" Rosa says.

I nod. "I'm actually gonna miss you all".

"We'll miss you too kid, stay out of trouble for us alright?" Peralta asks slightly chuckling at his question.

I give him a knowing look before making my way out. I give Carter a hug too before I actually make my way out of the precinct. I see my two brothers (who, look pissed might I add), my father and Evelyn patiently waiting outside.

"Hi" I say looking at the ground.

"Listen sweetie, your father has already signed the papers to take custody of you, therefore, you will be leaving with him and staying with them. If you need anything at all, your father has my card with my number on it. I will be leaving now so take care of yourself okay?" Evelyn says giving me a small smile.

I smile back and give her a nod. She leaves causing me to finally look up at my family. My father gives me a smile before opening the door to an SUV, silently telling me and my brothers to get in and we do. It's silent as we start our journey to wherever the hell we're going.

"So.. where are we going?" I ask looking at my dad.

"To the airport, we'll be travelling to Italy bambina, that reminds me, do you need anything from your house? We can stop by if you do" he responds giving me a small smile.

I shake my head. "Karen and John didn't really give me anything to own" I whisper glancing at Xander before putting my head down. Xander holds my hand and squeezes it. I shake my head and look back at my father who just nods and looks back at the road. I look back at my other brother, who smiles slightly at me before clearing his throat to introduce himself.

"Sorry we didn't have time to introduce ourselves at the precinct but I'm Giovanni, I'm your third eldest brother" he says holding my other hand.

"Oh right, I'm your father, Salvatore." My father says looking back at me.

I smile and nod before speaking up, "Well, as you know, I'm Armani".

I look at Xander as he speaks up, "You don't have to tell us yet if you're not comfortable, but who was that kid back at the police station?"

"He's an ex-boyfriend of mine. He's the one who started getting me into trouble with the cops, that's why Ro- I mean detective Diaz and everyone else at the precinct was so mad he was there." I respond looking down.

My brothers and father nod before I feel the car stop. I look up to see a private jet. I let out a low whistle.

Damn. They rich rich.

"Not they, we, what's ours is yours sorellina" Giovanni laughs.

"Damn, I really need to stop doing that" I laugh with him.

"It runs in the family, trust me" Xander says chuckling.

We all exit the car before boarding the jet and taking our seats. A flight attendant comes over to us and asks if we need anything. Everyone orders a coffee. I can feel my ribs killing me right now so I ask her to get me some pain killers and a water.

"I didn't ask you slut" she states giving me a dirty look. Oh for fucks sake. Giovanni's about to speak but I cut him off.

"I'm asking for pain killers and a water, not a fucking miracle. If you think this attitude is making my brothers and dad like you, it's not." I smile sarcastically at her before rolling my eyes.

"Please, brothers? We all know the precious princess has been missing for years now. She's probably dead by now, so I highly doubt you are Salvatore's daughter" she scoffs. Xander is about to speak up again but I cut him off too.

I stand up and back her into a table. "I can assure you, that these people are my brothers and father, I have no clue why the fuck you're speaking to me like this but it's not doing you any good. You're making a fool of yourself in front of them and pissing me off, and trust me, I am not someone you want to piss off. Even if I wasn't their sister, it doesn't give you the fucking right to talk to me like that. Get us what we ordered before we have a problem." I spoke in a cold tone. She looks at me with wide eyes before turning to my father, who's smirking at me with pride.

"Are you going to do anything about this?" She asks Giovanni and my father.

Giovanni looks at her coldly before speaking up, "No. You heard my sister very well. Get her what she ordered or I'll shoot you in your fucking head".

She nods her head, shaking in fear before scurrying off to do her job. I sigh and sit back in my seat, across Xander, who looks shocked by the whole interaction.

"People like her, is the whole reason I hate interacting with others" I sigh again.

"Me and you both bambina, me and you both" Giovanni chuckles at me. I look at him with a smile before the flight attendant comes back with our orders. She places them down on the table before rushing off, probably in fear.

I take the pain killers and drink the water before turning to my father.

"So, there's 7 of my brothers, what are the names of the rest of them?" I ask curiously. I can see Giovanni ordering something else but I don't mind that as I'm trying to make small talk with my father.

"Well, there's the eldest of the family, Lorenzo. The second eldest, Carlo. The third eldest is obviously Giovanni. The fourth eldest, Matteo. The fifth eldest is actually Xander and his twin Xavier. Then, there's the second youngest, Luca. Who's your twin brother" He finishes listing off all my brothers.

"You have a twin? Wait.. I have a twin?" I ask Xander in surprise.

I feel bad, I really don't remember that much.

"Don't feel bad, it's not your fault. And yes, I have a twin. He's the most annoying little shit ever. Your twin however is a golden retriever." Xander responds.

I smile sheepishly before a plate of nuggets, mash potatoes, mac and cheese and orange juice is placed in front of me. I look at the flight attendant confused but she's already gone, I then look at Giovanni, still confused.

"Eat. You look like you haven't eaten in days" He says still looking at the laptop ahead of him.

Bitch- 

"Okay rude" I roll my eyes as he gives me a sarcastic smile.

So that's what he was ordering earlier.

I start eating as Salvatore also starts working and Xander reads a book.

"You wanna watch a movie while you eat?" Xander asks glancing at me from his book.

I think about it before nodding. He pulls out his phone and taps it a few times before placing his phone in front of me as 'The Lion King' starts playing. I smile at him gratefully. He returns the smile back before turning back to his book.

An hour later, the movie has ended and my food is finished. I give Xander his phone back and stare at the clouds outside.

Xander hand me his phone and airpods, "Listen to some music and try to sleep, I'll wake you up when we land".

I smile at him gratefully and nod. I connect the airpods and listen to Nessa Barrett, again, I would pull my own phone out but I smashed it even more during the chaos at the precinct. I sigh slightly, letting the darkness overcome me, falling into a deep slumber.

A/N: KIA ŌRA TANGATAAAAA

How are y'all doingggg? anyways hope yous enjoyed this chapter cuz I wrote it at 1AM LOL.

Happy reading y'all <3

- D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 205 17
Living with abusive parents for the past 10years, she grew up to only rely on herself but after witnessing the murder of these people whom she used t...
626K 14.5K 50
Book One At the age of twenty five, the Mafia would be handed down to Valerius Armani from his father. Knowing what is soon to come.. he knows he has...
358K 6.5K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
405K 10.7K 28
(Mature Audiences) It took Armani almost 3 years to find Amalia and now that he finally has her back he never plans on letting her go. But, when some...