Betrayal ✅ [ Completed ]

By Ashscrievers

Old relationships don't go anywhere with the arrival of a new one ! Whoever said this, that's a whole freakin... More

Aesthetics of characters & Prologue
Part - 01
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
Author's note

PART 25 [ FINAL ]

1.9K 66 1
By Ashscrievers

Yn's Perspective —

"there is yn, I want to be friends with you again ".
I chuckled as I said

" You still have the guts to say this after everything you did to me ? "

He looked at my eyes as he said
" I've realised that I've done wrong with you yn I'm really sorry for my wrong doings "

I made an aww face as I said
" It's too late Jeon I guess "

he begged me " please yn slap me do whatever you want but I want your friendship "

            I really wanna slap him " I can slap you can't I ?"

He nodded as I looked towards other friends. They were looking at me with a worried face ,

and then my palm came in contact with his left cheeks , making everyone's eyes in the restaurant focus on us .

I slapped him hard ….

Everyone gasped , Jungkook didn't say anything but he hugged me .
I didn't part with the hug , I hugged him back .

Knowing very well it's my last meeting with him and in my life I might not be gonna meet him and knowing that after this I can never let him into my life again .

He hugged me tightly as taehyung said to the people who was staring at us

" guys it's just that they have meet after so long that's why don't mind it please "

after few minutes we parted the hug and jungkook said

" I'm sorry yn " my hands on my chest folding as I asked

      " mind care to tell me why the fuck. You were so interested in blocking me mr.jeon?"

" I was scared yn , I thought you would tell my mom about liya " everyone's eyes widened " what "

taehyung said as I was literally shocked . Why would I do that ?

" Jungkook, are you crazy ? Why will she do that ? "

Shin said as Kristina said

" exactly, she told your mom because you fucking tried to take your life "

" And she did nothing wrong even though I was in her place. I would've done the same to be honest "

Stella said as they all nodded

" Why would I interfere in your personal affairs ? You didn't tell me about the dating thing ,

       I stayed silent because that time I promised to myself I'll not interfere yes,  I got hurt but I would never think you would think this low about me Jeon "

jungkook just staring at the table as he said " I want to be friends with you yn " he said as I said

" Why ? To break me again ? To make my life miserable? " " No please trust me not like that , but I have few conditions "

                      he said as my eyes widened , conditions ? Is this kind of deal or what ?

"Conditions? Are you even hearing yourself ? You're talking about friendship, it's not some kind of business deal going on here, I can't believe you joen "

he nodded as he said

" so you want it ? You want me to trust you again ? You wanna be friends with me again ? "

You looked at him in disbelief as you said
               " You still haven't matured yet jungkook, you still have that mentality , you can never change I guess .

I can't do this, okay I don't wanna be your friend , I don't wanna experience those hurtful things again which you've done to me .

               It takes me a lot of time to get out of that trauma , so I prefer to choose myself over this toxic friendship jungkook "

He looked at me as he said " but I miss us yn "

" well that's your problem jeon because I've had enough of you .

You've hurted me alot , you've never even tried to put an effort in our friendship and that's hurt jeon .

That hurts , but I know one thing for sure that you don't deserve me and I don't wanna be in my old condition again , and this is probably the last conversation we had in our lives "

I said as he was about to say something but taehyung interrupted him

" jungkook please leave her alone , you've hurted her alot "

" yes jungkook she only wants your good night else " Kristina said as jungkook didn't said anything to me after that .

We had our meal and we talked a lot and had fun . It was the best day of my life .

I'm happy that I've overcome jungkook and I don't feel that guilty feeling of telling him what I actually want. I don't wanna be friends with him , it's as simple as that .

After a lot of fun , it's time for us to go home . As we were bidding goodbyes jungkook came towards me and said " yn this is for you "

I looked at him as I took it and said
" thank-you ! Goodbye "

He nodded and went away . It was a cute clip where Happy is written . I chuckled after seeing

" thank god ! This chapter of Jungkook ends here , and I did what needs to be done and I'm proud of myself "

I said while walking towards my house .

🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂☺️☺️☺️

The book ends here !
Thanks for reading and voting ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 743 23
Having 7 male best friends is one thing. They always have your back, always treat you like a queen, never leave you alone when you need someone and a...
353 50 19
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...
9.5K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
1.1M 50.8K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...