Cross Tale

By KN-stories

Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be... More

Teaser
Info:
Chapter 0: The birth of Cross
Chapter 1: Testing Class 1-A
Chapter 2: Endeavor's X-Event
Chapter 3: A Family Matter.
Chapter 4: The intership
Chapter 5: A forest clash
Chapter 7: a little horned girl
Chapter 8: A day With myself
Chapter 9: a talk With grandma nana
Chapter 10: the final battle...
Final Chapter: the battle of the AUs

Chapter 6: Resucing the Twins

1.1K 27 10
By KN-stories

Cross was standing in front of the madam president.

Cross:...

Madam President: I can understand your frustration cross! But to allow you to join the raid will be very difficult!

Cross: and why's that...

Madam President: well the heroes don't really trust you.

Cross: like I care about their trust... all I need is your words then I'll get going...

Madam President: I know but just wait for now... okay...

Cross: Tch! Fine! But if they fail I'm going...

Madam President: that's okay.

Cross: I also heard they going to add dorms to the UA students...

Madam President: yes they are going to be adding dorms to make sure the students are kept safe.

Cross would then notice that the president got a call from some heroes that they found rag doll.

Madam President: Cross I want you to go to their location now! You might be able to help her.

Cross would then be given their location and teleport there. Once he got there he would see some police and some pros

Jeanist: Why are you here!?

Cross: I was ordered to come here to see if I can help...

Jeanist: Like I'll-

Tiger: Please! Help her!

This shocked the heroes.

Cross: I'll do my best...

Cross would then make his overwrite button appear and heal any physical damage. He would then notice something.

Cross: her quirk...

Tiger: what about it?

Cross: it's gone...

This shocked everyone. But this mad cross mad.

Tiger: no...

Cross: I promise you this...

Tiger: huh!?

Cross: I'll get her quirk back..!

Cross would then teleport back to the madam President. Cross would explain that Ragdoll's quirk was stolen from her. Cross would ask what her quirk was originally so he could get it back.

Madam President: and how do you plan to get her quirk back?

Cross: simple... *makes his overwrite button appear* I'll overwrite him.

The Tv would then grab the two's attention and see that all Might and Torino were fighting AFO. Cross would begin to lose his patience and begin to leave.

Madam President: Cross!

Cross would stop.

Cross:...what...

Madam President: just make sure to stay alive...

Cross would nod his head and go to the battlefield.

AFO: is this all you have? You're getting weaker all might!

All might: I'm not going to give up! I'm going to go beyond my limits!

All might would throw a punch at AFO but would get sent flying back.

AFO: you disappoint me All might...

All might would be at his limit. Then AFO senses someone new on the field.

AFO: it seems we have someone new to our fight.

AFO would then to a dark place and see two purple eyes.

He would then see Cross stepping out of the shadow.

Cross:...

AFO: ah! Just the person I was looking for! Your quirk interested me. So for you to come to me is good luck to me.

Cross:... will you shut up... you'll never be able to take my quirk away...

AFO: and why's that?

Cross: simple... you can't become of one of my abilities allows me to change the world in my image... so I make it so no one can get my Quirk unless I change it...

AFO: What?! Tch! No matter I'll just have to kill you then.

He would then send a wind cannon at cross. But Cross won't be affected by the wind.

Cross: was that supposed to do anything? Oh, ya before I forgot...

Cross then made his overwrite button appear. He would then press the bottom but AFO would have become confused as to what he did.

AFO: what was that supposed to do?

Cross: simple... try and detect which one is the real me.

Cross would then blitz around AFO leaving after images of himself.

And AFO wouldn't be able to tell which one was real.

AFO: What's going on!? Why can't I find the real you!?

Cross: still haven't noticed...

AFO would then figure out that the quirk from rag doll wasn't there anymore.

AFO: How did you?!

Cross: I simply gave back something that was stolen.

AFO would get mad.

AFO: I will not allow all my hard work to be wasted on this!

He would then make his arm bigger.

He would then punch the ground making cross jump in the air. Cross would then land on his blaster.

Cross: ah... is the big bad AFO having a hissy fit... not my fault that I can easily make all your hard work disappear in an instant.

Cross would then appear in front of AFO and make a knife appear and send a power slash sending him flying.

Cross:... oh he's still alive...

Cross would see AFO getting out of the rubble and his injuries were healing.

Cross: wish to try again... because I'm not even close to being done...

AFO would try and send another attack but would get his arm cut off. He would then begin to scream in pain. He would then see cross standing behind him.

Cross:...

Cross would then kick AFO back near All Might.

Cross: I was expecting this fight to last longer... well... it's time to end this...

Cross would then lift up AFO ready to kill him. But was stopped by a wall of blue fire coming at him. So he would drop the AFO and send slashes at the fire.

Cross: do you truly think your fire will stop me... if endeavor can't what makes you think you can...

Dabi: let's find out then!

Dabi would then charge at cross. And would throw punches that had his blue flame on them.

Cross would then kick Dabi away. But see he would land on his feet. He would then see an army of the same guy.

And one would grab crosses legs preventing him from moving and they would then get on top of him. Cross would then hear them all constantly talking nonsense which would make him annoyed. He would then make blasters appear above the pile. He would then teleport on the blaster and blast at the pile of twices.

Cross: I didn't kill the original it seems...

Cross would then dodge a wall of fire. But would then get a pull effect on him. He would then see the person doing it. And see that he was getting pulled towards them. Cross would then make his overwrite button appear and switch places with the original twice.

Kenji: What!?

They would then catch twice. Cross was about to kill them with his blaster but was stopped by Toga throwing knives at him. Once he got out of the way of the knives he would see Tomura there and about to grab him but teleport behind him and kicked him away. Cross would see him getting up. He would then be surrounded by all of them.

Cross: do you truly believe you all can beat me...

Tomura: You are outnumbered and all by yourself!

Cross: yet I managed to handle all your attacks thrown at me... even with your shitty teamwork you won't be able to kill me let alone hit me.

Dabi: we'll see about that!

Cross: yes... let's.

Cross would then dash at twice which surprised them all. Cross would then land some hits and kicked him away.

This would end up knocking him out.

Cross: well... this is a saying... go for the weakness link... and I saw he was the weakest... compared to all of you... he was the physically weakest...

This would make Toga charge at Cross in anger. She would try and hit him but non of the attacks would land.

Toga: Take that back!

Cross: what's the truth.. that he's just the weakest link in your little group... he can't even keep his mental state stable because of his quirk...

Cross would then catch Toga's wrist and flip her over his shoulder and slamming her to the ground. He would then makes a knife appear and is ready to kill her but missed because he saw her get pulled away. And go towards Magne. He would then see a guy with a mask throw marble at him. Then they would turn to parts of destroyed buildings. Cross would then cut those pieces in half. He would then see fire coming toward him.

Cross: *sigh* really...

cross would then allow the fire to engulf him.

Dabi: how's that?

Compress: do you think we got him?

Dabi: no doubt no one can survive that.

Cross: I won't be sure about that...

They all would turn to see Cross perfectly was fine and was alive.

Cross: I told you before if endeavor's fire couldn't hurt me... what makes you think your would...

Cross would then blitz past both Dabi and Compress knocking them out. This would shock his opponent.

Cross: well... that was easy...

Cross would then turn to the other remaining members of Lov.

Cross: if you wish to die... then come at me... well... it's too late to run...

Cross then disappear from their vision and was in front of Tomura. He was about to kill him but saw him and the other members of Lov get pulled away into a portal. Behind toga. Cross would then try and throw his knife at one of them but get blocked by AFO.

Tomura: Master!

AFO: continue our mission.

Cross would then see those members of lov go through the portal. Cross would then pick AFO up and slam him to the ground a few times before going for the kill. Until he was yelled at to stop by someone.

Toshi: Stop!

Cross: what are you doing...?

Toshi: it's over! You beat him!

Cross: does it look like I care... you're in my way...

Toshi: you don't need to kill heroes don't kill!

Cross: and you don't order me around... I hate it when people order me around... I only allow someone to order me around if it benefits me...

Cross would then get a call to let AFO to live.

Cross:...Tch!...

Cross would then drop AFO and then knock him out.

Cross: if something happens it's your fault... and don't come to me when he does something... because next time... if he does I won't listen to any orders...

Cross would then teleport away from the battlefield and to the HAO building.

Cross: Why do you tell me to keep him alive...?!

Madam President: I didn't give you the order to kill him!

Cross: and you act like I follow orders, to begin with..!

Madam President:... look cross I can understand your frustration but you need to understand that-

Cross: No! Understand this! Next time I won't listen to anything you tell me! So next time you try and tell me to stop when someone is A sinner I'll kill you...

Cross would then leave the room. Once he got back to his room he would see Kaina on the phone. She would then toss him the phone.

Cross: hello?

Nezu: ah izuku!

Cross: Uncle?

Nezu: I'm calling to ask if you would like to stay at our dorms to watch over the students.

Cross:... sure... I need to get away from the HAO building for a while...

Nezu: that's good to hear! I'll have your room ready for you in a few days.

Cross: okay uncle... cya...

Cross would then toss Kaina's phone back. She would then notice that Cross was in a pissed-off mood.

Kaina: come here cross...

Cross would then walk towards her. She would then make him sit down. She would then climb onto of him looking down at him.

Kaina: what's wrong...

Cross: the madam president pissing me off...

Kaina: well I know a way to make you feel better...

Cross would then see Kaina was moving closer to him.

Cross: and that would be...

Kaina: simple...

Kaina would then begin to kiss cross and make it more intimate. Cross would then pick her up while she was removing their clothes.

Kn-Stories: ya... we'll let them have their fun...

Cross would then make up to have a naked Kaina sleeping on top of him. Cross would decide to not do anything since he doesn't need to go anywhere for a while. Cross would the head Kaina waking up.

Cross: morning...

Kaina: good morning...

Cross: are you able to get off me now so we can get changed...

Kaina: in a little bit...

Cross would sigh and wait another 10 mins. He would ask again.

Kaina: fine...

She would then get off him and go towards her closet. But once she got off the bed her legs would feel wobbly.

Kaina: woo! You were really let out your anger, weren't you?

Cross: you said you had a good way for me to release my anger... also...

Kaina: don't worry it was my safe day.

Cross: Okay...

cross would then see her putting on a white shirt. And walked back to him.

( she still has long hair. Cross just gives her some bullets to shoot so she won't use her hair)

Cross:...

Kaina: what?

Cross: please put more clothes on... I'm still a guy...

Kaina: I don't see a problem with that. Maybe this time we can start a family.

Cross: what about Shoka and Katsumi?

Kaina: they're still in school. I'm able to take leave for being a hero for a while. while they can't.

Cross: are you trying not to walk for a while...

Kaina: maybe~

Cross: don't we need to go to the dorms in like 4 days?

Kaina: that we do.

Cross: you're doing this because you know we won't be able to do it there... right?

Kaina: half true. Yesterday was to help with your anger.

Cross: which worked...

Kaina: and now is for that. So... what will it be~.

Cross would then think about it. He does want to have a family but he knows that he's 20 and he also knows that in his line of work, he could die the next day. So he decided on something.

(I had to look it up at this point in the anime he has aged 2 years which is weird...)

Cross: fine.

Kaina: hmm? Fine for what?

Cross: if it's what you want then I'll give you what you want...

Kaina: what? You're being serious... you'll give me a family?

Cross: yes... if that's what you wish then yes I'll give you a family... after all you have done a lot for me...* looks away blushed*

Kaina would then sit on Cross's lap and gets him to look at her.

Kaina: well... thank you cross...

Kaina would then begin to kiss cross again and have another eventful day.

KN-Stories: welp... they're going to be at that for a while... let's just move forward a few days.

After Cross and Kaina's event day the next few weeks, it was the day before they had to go to UA. And Kaina was being to feel sick. Cross would think of using his overwrite button but Kaina would tell him don't.

Kaina: I already know the reason Cross.

Cross: you do?

Kaina: of course... I'm pregnant cross.

For the first time in years after he got kidnapped and experiment with cross began to cry tears.

Kaina: are you... crying?

Cross: huh?

Cross would whip his tears but they wouldn't stop coming.

Cross: I guess I'm happy! *smiles*

Kaina would then walk towards Cross and hug him.

Kaina: you're going to be a dad cross...

Cross: I guess I am...

Cross would then become a bit more protective of Kaina sense now she's pregnant. They would pack some clothes to bring with them. Once they were done packing cross would hang around Kaina. Cross would even sleep next to her when he normally sleeps either on the couch or in his room. It was now time for them to go UA once they did Cross would be waiting for Nezu to come and pick them up. After a bit, nezu would be there to pick them up and take them to UA's dorm. Once they got there they saw their dorm. They saw it had enough for them. They would then put their stuff in the room. Cross would then be asked by Nezu if he would like to come help with the Provisional Hero License.

Cross: help how?

Nezu: simple... all you need to do is play as a villain.

Cross: hmm... I don't have a problem with that...

Nezu: that's great I'll let them know!

Cross would then be handed what he needs to do for the event. While waiting for the Provisional Hero test to start he would either spend time with Kaina or meditate but one day Shoka and Katsumi wanted to talk with him while he was meditating while he was in his room.

Cross: I know you're there... you can come out Katsumi... Shoka...

They both come out.

Shoka: huh...

Cross: *sigh*... if it's about what I said back in hosu then you need to get over that...

Katsumi: how can we!? That's the first time we've ever seen you so angry!

Cross: true... only recently I started to lessen my anger... but that's beside the point...

Shoka: we were wondering if you... still loved us...

Cross would then open his eyes and turned his head to look a the two girls.

Cross: look I do love you two but-

Katsumi: but what!? You haven't talked to us in a few months!

Cross: if you didn't interrupt me...

Katsumi:...sorry...

Cross: as I was saying I do love you two it's just I don't have an easy time trusting people... that doesn't mean I don't trust you... I do trust you... but we're basically just strangers to each other... the only memories I have of you two were when we were kids...

Shoka and Katsumi would then walk in front of cross. And sat on his lap.

Shoka: then let's make some new memories...

The girls would put their hands on his face.

Kaina: and you think you're going to do that without me?

Then both Katsumi and Shoka saw Kaina standing in the doorway of cross room.

Kaina: I'll say this cross is very good in bed.

KN-Stories: ya... cross is... experiencing this a lot...

Cross would then wake up to having three naked girls on top of him. He would then move them off of him and go take a shower and put some clothes on. After he was done he would see the girls but two were having trouble walking.

Cross: I should have probably warned you about your legs feeling like jello...

Shoka: I'm actually able to walk before I feel it.

Katsumi: you could have warned us! I would have liked to be told!

Cross:...

Cross would then teleport to recovery girl's office and get some painkillers and give them to Shoka and Katsumi. They would spend the rest of the day chilling since they didn't have any class today.

Next chapter: A little horned girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 169 21
Izuku for as long as he could remember, had always wanted to be a Hero. He had collected the merchandise of the Number 1 Hero just to prove that he w...
2.8K 21 10
Izuku was abandoned because he was born without Quirk. He was subjected to various experiments and with an unbreakable will he did not succumb to the...
35 1 1
You would never think that the Greek Gods would finally come down from Mount Olympus to live like any other human, and you wouldn't think they would...
973 18 12
Izuku is taken from his mother after a car accident that was caused by people who wanted to take Izuku because he is quirkless. Bakugo is devastated...