Infrunami

By veedareal

Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I wa... More

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
💙
24
25
ii.
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
iii.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
THE END
infrunami 2.1
infrunami 2.2
infrunami 2.3
infrunami 2.4

48

6.1K 206 36
By veedareal

KEHLANI

Amir has never missed any of my appointments. Not one.

He wasn't picking up his phone and I had no idea where he was. Kasey or Darrel wasn't picking up either.

I would call Za but we had no contact whatsoever, Amir forbade it for some reason.

"Would you like to start ma'am?" The Doctor asks who was waiting for me. He knows Amir is usually with me and decided we should wait a while before starting but I guess he was busy.

I would've called Adora but she was in Milan for a runaway shoot. She's always doing something.

"I'm okay with that." I reply and he nods. I lift my shirt and he applies the cold gel over my stomach.

We've been through this enough times.

"Would you like to know the gender?" He asks
me and I think for a while. Me and Amir decided we didn't want to know but I was so curious.

"Hmm, no thank you. I'll wait." I decide and the doctor gives me a smile.

AMIR

"This is some bullshit." I scoff before lighting up the spliff. I don't even want to check my phone because I know i'll feel like shit.

"You checked on your girl?" Kasey asks me and I sigh, wiping my face with both hands.

"She had a doctor appointment and I missed it 'cause of this shit." I reply.

"I'a drop you off if you want." He says but I decline. Nobody is knowing where this house as.

"Nah I got a uber on the way." I say and he nods. We finish the spliff and the 'uber on the way' came in about 20 minutes.

I dapped him up before getting out of the car and transferring to the Uber. In 40 minutes home and each time i'm closer it scares me more.

I didn't wear the pants in the relationship that was for sure. She was pregnant and aggy and her attitude was through the roof.

I walked in the house but everything was dark. I called her name out but got no answer. I jogged up the stairs and into our room.

We moved in with each other a month ago so I knew she had to have been here.

But she wasn't.

I open the bathroom door and there my beautiful wife was. With a mug on her face.

"I'm so sorry mama it wasn't my fault." I say, walking over to hug her but she blocks it.

"I need to see your cousin, she's waiting for me." She says with a clear attitude and I sigh.

Over the months she's gotten closer with my family and I love that for us.

"The cops scooped us up, they're reopening Darrel's case and we was suspects. They took us from the office, I didn't miss that on purpose."

"What?" She turns to me sharply. "Amir you said no more of that shit." She says softer.

"I know baby, there won't be. I was careful. It's just me,you and our child." I say, putting my hand over her stomach now and she smiles.

She put on weight but only I would know because i'm always fucking her. It's hard to tell that she's showing even though we're soon to be six months but her mom says she was the same when she was pregnant.

"I hated doing that alone."

"You won't ever have to again I promise you that." I say and she kisses me. I wrap my arms around her waist but she pulls away.

"I have to go see Niyah." She giggles moving as away from me but I follow her downstairs into the kitchen.

"For what?"

"You know she's taking her hair business seriously now; she wants me to be her hair model." She explains as she takes a bottle of water from the fridge.

"You already got your hair done, you good." I reply.

"You can come with me it's never that deep."

"Just to be around hella girls? I just wanna be around my wife." I stretch, pulling her into a hug but she moves back.

Why must she play with me?

"1, I'm still mad at you and 2, keep calling me your wife and watch how I give you the sloppiest head of your life." She says with a smile.

"Please do, please, please." I beg but she rolls her eyes before laughing.

"Are you coming yes or no?" She asks me and I nod. "Thought so."

"I'll stay right now keep playing with me." I reply but she only laughs. I swear she thinks i'm joking.

"Shower with me." I say and she grabs ahold of my hand, leading the way. See what I mean? My wife.

We end up having sex in the shower but we're ready in 40 minutes. We stop for donuts and she throws a fit about traffic like I can stop it but because she's pregnant I let it slide.

We finally get to Niyah's studio. It was small but it worked and her and her best friend did hair, often two clients at a time.

It was one whole building but a barbershop and the hair part on two different sides. I wanted a better place for Niyah but she wanted to start off small even though she gets hella customers and I pay for the rent anyway.

Once we walk in Niyah had just finished doing someone's hair. A man was with the client, her boyfriend im guessing.

"What's up Niyah, you good?" I ask her, slightly hugging her. She hugs Kehlani and theirs is longer, I pull Kehlani back because that's my girl.

"Mad jealous for what." Niyah jokes but she ain't lying. I won't lie when it came to Kehlani I got jealous as fuck.

"Aye you ace?" The client's boyfriend says, his voice was familiar but I didn't care enough to try figure out where from.

"Who's asking?" I turn to face to him and the vibe immediately changes. Something was off and I hope nothing kicked off where my lil cousin made money at.

"I've heard about you, king of sugarhill right?" He chuckles but I don't find him amusing. I hate when niggas bring that life up, i've been done with that shit.

Besides from the Rico situation.

"Nah, that ain't me lil bruh." I reply bluntly but he chuckles again. Fuck you laughing at?

"Well y'all are done, I gotta do the next client." Niyah speaks up, talking to the woman but this nigga decided to open his mouth.

"You know Rico right? That was my dawg, unfortunate what happened to him."

"She said you gotta go man." I reply and he nods. He puts a thin stack of money in Niyah's hands and she replies with a thank you before they leave.

"Niyah who the fuck is that?" I turn to her and she shrugs. "I told you, the rules are that you can't bring anybody else in here 'cause of shit like this."

"She already told me beforehand that he would just wait in the car because she needed a ride, he only came up to pay me." She explains but I shake my head.

Setups through women happen all the time so I know this wasn't no coincidence. Somebody was fucking with me.

"Ill be back in a hour alright?" I tell the two of them but Kehlani furrows her eyebrows. Don't argue this please.

"Amir- I'm just gonna go light up with Kano, i'll be back stop trippin'. I love you." I say quickly to shut her up and she rolls her eyes.

"I love you too." She mumbles but I just shake my head. I don't know why she always acts shy in front of my family, they don't give a fuck.

I would kiss her but I know she would feel awkward to do that in front of Niyah so I give the both of them a wave before leaving.

Slightly regret not kissing her now.

I call Darrel and we meet up at Za's club. If i'm here i'm only in her office or private sections wirh security, I learnt my lesson from last time.

"Someone knows about the movie. That bitch probably ran her mouth." I say, referring to Rico as a 'movie'.

"Nobody knows, we was discreet. Plus if they did, we would've already been dead nigga." He replies.

"Nah she said something, I know it."

"She moved states three months ago, I had niggas checking on her from afar. She stay in Atlanta now." He says and I scrunch my face up.

Darrel really was the boss now, old Darrel wouldn't have had shit being checked.

"People are probably just getting suspicious, I think that incident was just a coincidence. You probably got Kehlani all scared." He says and he's not wrong.

"You think Niyah gonna need a new place to rent out?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"She'll be good, pay for security or something if you feel uneasy or I can get my lil niggas up there for her." I like the second option more.

"I don't want no pussy ass niggas though Darrel, you know how some of these kids be."

"Don't even worry about that, I got some in mind." He says and I dap him up.

"I appreciate you." I tell him and he nods before leaning back in his seat.

"I miss Sierra I won't even lie." He says and I turn to him. Shit we all did.

"You been thinking about her?"

"Everyday, every single day." He replies but I don't. We sit in silence staring at the ceiling waiting for nothing in particular.

We decide to smoke something quickly before I leave and get back to grab Kehlani. They probably would've been done by now.

I approach the area and see broken glass through the windows. My car was tinted and it was dark outside so I could barely see.

I grab my gun from under the seat and tuck it into my waist before getting out of the car quickly, not caring to park.

What the fuck happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.3K 34
I should've just minded my business I shouldn't have looked into his eyes Now he knows it's me And he won't stop until he has me
39.5K 1.2K 18
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
285K 9.8K 29
@𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐄 ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
57K 2.4K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...