power rangers cosmic fury

By shifa2298

This is a fanfiction written by me how cosmic fury could take place. More

Episode 1 : 'The journey begins'
Episode 2 : new foe
Episode 3: true love
Episode 4: Zayto's Past part : 1
Episode 5 : Zayto's Past part 2
Episode 6 : ' Amigo '
Episode 8 : 'The rise of the dead '
Episode 9 : 'The dilemma '
Episode 10 ' Unexpected guest '
Episode 11 ' Lie '
a Lil update!
Episode 12 : 'Life pt: 1 '
Episode 13 :- ' Life pt: 2 '
Episode 14 : ' Shake - up '
Episode 15 : Mystery : part 1
Episode 16 : Mystery : part 2
Episode 17 : Surprise
Episode 18 :- What now ?

Episode 7 : ' Unforgettable '

564 7 11
By shifa2298

[ At Riza Palace ]

Scrozzle “ Master my robot is completed. And once I fill the arrows with this potion then he will ready to defeat those rangers ” Zedd “ Well done Scrozzle your plan is wonderful. This potion is really powerful and will make the rangers helpless ” Rita “ What does it do my bunny boo ?” Zedd “ This potion will make the rangers forget there memories of being rangers, and then they will not remember that they are power rangers . And it seems there is no cure to it cause only the potion was there in  chest ” Rita “ That is music to my ears ” Zedd “ Scrozzle! Get to work now ” Scrozzle whispering “ oh, my boss never says please”

“ What ? ”

“ Nothing master ”

“ And you better not waste it very little amount of potion is in their ”

“ Yes my lord ”

[ On spaceship ]

( Izzy enter's in Fern's bedroom )

“ What are you doing Fern?”

( Fern had a photo frame of them in her hands)

“ Izz ,  just remembering this day ”

“ Our one year anniversary's  ”

“ Yep , Look at us it is just so special ”

( Izzy cuddled up to her and said )

“ Indeed it is ”

( In Amelia and Ollie's bedroom . They were talking to Amelia's parents )

Santaura “ Only a few weeks until your little sister comes ” Tarrick “ Excited ? ” Amelia “ Don't you think I already am , I am just waiting to see her , but .. it won't be possible until I come back from space ” Ollie “ Cheer up! By the time she will be born , we might defeat Zedd ” Tarrick “ he is right ” Amelia “ Ohh , dad's on your side today . Remember mom how dad used to fight about the fact that Ollie doesn't deserve me . And also that we should not move in together ”

( They started laughing )

Santaura “ Seems like your dad has grown to accept Ollie as his son ” Amelia  “ Yep he has ” Ollie “ I am just happy to have more family members ”

( The alarm went off )

Ollie “ We'll see you guy's later ” Izzy “ Uhh , these Monster's don't even let us cuddle ”

( Everyone reached in the main room )

Javi “ what is it Solon ?” Solon “ A robot is spotted on planet meta ” Aiyon “ It's action time , isn't it ? ” Zayto “ It is ”

( They teleported on planet Meta. They saw Tronics  which were attacking the aliens on those planet  )

Zehra “ Rangers as expected , welcome to planet meta I am your host Zehra . Don't do the task of remembering my name . You will forget it once you get struck by my arrows ” Zayto “ We'll see who forget 's what ”

Amelia “ It's Morphin time ”

( They morphed and said “ Let's go Cosmic ” . And then started fighting Zehra and the Tronics Javi and Aiyon did the work of moving the aliens from the field without them getting hurt )

Izzy “ Let's see what you got robo lady ”

( Izzy swiftly attacked her and they got into a duel . The rest were busy fighting the Tronics there were many Tronics to keep the rangers busy . While fighting Izzy brought Zehra down by a punch but Zehra attacked by her mind arrows. Izzy was able to dodge two of the arrows but the third arrow struck her down . She fell down and demorphed )

Javi “ NOO !” Fern “ Izzy !! ” Zehra “ That's what you get for messing with me green cabbage ”

( They came to help Izzy )

Ollie “ She needs medical attention now ! ” Amelia “ Fern take her to base ”

( Fern teleported away with Izzy )

Javi “ you won't be spared for messing with my sister ”

( They all started fighting )

[ On spaceship ]

Fern “ Look Solon what happened to her , she is not moving ” Solon removed the Arrow from Izzy's hand “ Take her to the infirmary. I will study the Arrow and try to find a cure ”

[ At meta ]

Zehra to herself “ Only one arrow is left , I should use it wisely ”

( As they were fighting Amelia tried to stop Zehar by using her Hammer but when Zehra launched her arrow to attack her , ollie came in between and was struck by the arrow. He fell down and caught him  )

Zehra “ I'd say not a bad score ” Ollie in a low voice “ hey , don't worry there's no way I'd forget you . I promise ”

( Saying that he passed out )

Amelia “ You'll pay for this ”

( She attacked her but Zehra teleported away )

Zayto “ Let's get him to Solon ”

( They teleported back )

[ On spaceship]

Solon “ I have studied the arrow , and unfortunately I can't find a cure to it ” Fern “ But there must be a way to wake them up ” Solon “ Don't worry they will wake up soon ” Zayto “  By the time they wake up we should think of a way to bring their memories back . Amelia what do you think ? Amelia .. Amelia ” Amelia “ Sorry, what was that ? ” Aiyon “ What were you thinking?” Amelia “ It was my fault that Ollie lost his memories ” Zayto “ Don't worry everything will be okay . We will find a way to cure Ollie and Izzy ” Fern “ Look , Izzy's waking up ”

( Izzy woke up but  she seemed confused but then she saw Javi )

Izzy “ Javi , What's all this and Where are we ? ”

( He went and hugged her sister)

Aiyon “ So she remembers Javi ” Izzy “ Who are you , and why would you say that I will forget about my brother and wait you two ( pointing at Amelia and Zayto ) You all came to interview me didn't you ?” Fern “ Do you remember about me Izz , do you know me ” Izzy “ I am sorry, I don't ”

( Tears rolled down Fern 's eyes and she left the room )

Izzy “ What's wrong with her ” Amelia “ I will look after her ”

( Amelia left too )

Zayto “ You remember that we came to interview you , so what else do you remember? ” Izzy “ By the time , I took you guy's to Javi's favourite spot . After that I can't recall anything ”

( Fern came crying to the main room , Amelia came too )

Amelia “ Stay strong Fern , Izzy wouldn't have  been happy seeing you cry ” Solon “ The potion has affected their ranger energy that is why they both will remember everything and everyone before the time they became rangers ” Fern trying to control herself “ So , she met me after becoming a power ranger , didn't she ? ” Amelia “ Yes ”

( Just then Aiyon shouted in a loud voice )

“ Amelia, Ollie's waking up ” Fern “ You should go and check on him ” Amelia “ No, he probably wouldn't remember me ” Solon “ But you both met before becoming rangers, there are chances that he might not ” Fern “ Trust me, go and meet him . Solon's there with me ”

( Amelia left )

[ At Riza Palace ]

Lord Zedd “ Not a bad score Zehra , you did a good job ” Scrozzle “ I told you I won't disappoint ” Rita “ Whatever, now the potion filled arrows are finished. What will you do ” Scrozzle “ Don't worry I will make you more arrows to attack them , they might not take their memories but can be used to defeat them ”

( By the time in the room )

Ollie “ Answer me , where am I ? Are you guys the mafia or something and want me to make a code to hack into bank security  ” Izzy “ Jeez , be quiet you blue boy weren't you there  too when interviewing me ?” Ollie “ Me..I am not journalist ”

( Amelia entered the room )

Ollie “ Wait I know you , if I clearly remember your name is... Amelia and You are a journalist aren't you ? ”

( Amelia's face lit up as she went and sat beside him )

Amelia “ What else do you remember?” Ollie “ that we both were in a forest and then an armour wearing guy came and then we both went into kind of a cave he made ..  mm yes that's all I remember. But what are we doing here what happened to us ”

( Amelia was disappointed , but also happy that he kept his promise and didn't forget about her . She gathered up her courage and said )

“ We are in space ”

( Izzy and Ollie were amused )

Izzy “ Did you just say we are in space or am I hallucinating ” Javi “ Yes sis we are in space ” Ollie “ Cool , I can finally fullfill my dream of becoming an astronaut. Wait .. are there aliens over here ” Zayto “ Yes there are. But don't worry we won't hurt you ”

( Zayto and Aiyon both raised their antennas )

Izzy “ That freaks me out and amazes me ” Ollie “ Sorry to say but those look kinda creepy ” Aiyon “ no worries ”

( Fern and Solon came in )

Solon “ Is there any thing you need ” Izzy “ wait who are you? ” Ollie “ you are a dinosaur ” Solon “ Precisely a  cyborg dinosaur . You can trust me ”  Izzy “ Well I only trust my brother ” Ollie “ Well in that case ...I.. trust .. Amelia . Well because she is the only person I know ” Amelia “ Don't worry I won't disappoint ”

( The alarm went off)

Izzy “ What's happening Javi ? ” Javi “ Don't stress at all everything is fine , I will come back soon by the time Solon will take care of you both ” Amelia “ Ollie , stay here . We will be back in a bit ” Solon “ Zehra is on planet meta again ”

( The rangers teleported in front of ollie and Izzy )

[ On planet meta ]

Zehra “ ahh , good to see you rangers ” Fern “I promise you that you will regret being made ” Zehra “ We'll see about that ”

( They morphed and started fighting)

[ On spaceship ]

“Did you see how they teleported blue boy”

“ Yes , they turned around their watches  and tapped them ”

“ I will go there too , just in case my brother needs my help ”

“ And how will you do it ? ”

“ didn't you hear the dino said that the monster is on planet meta. There is option on our watches too for meta . I bet it will take us where they went ”

“ I don't want to trust you ”

( Izzy didn't listen and teleported away )

“ Where did she go, ollie  ? ”

“ I think she went to help them ” 

“ Rangers their is someone coming to help you ”

( Izzy reached on planet Meta )

Izzy “ Cool ” Fern “ Izzy you shouldn't be here ” Javi “ she is right ” Izzy “ I am older then you so I make the rules ”

( Izzy went in front of the monster . Without hesitating a bit )

Amelia “ No Izzy ”

( Amelia was distracted by this and got attacked her Hammer got away and then Izzy  picked it up and attacked Zehra . But Izzy got attacked by Zehra and fell down and injured herself . Zehra came to attack her but Javi stopped her )

Javi “ Fern take her away ”

( Fern teleported away with Izzy )

( Fern laid Izzy on the infirmary bed )

Izzy “ Thanks for that ” Fern “ Anything for you ”

( Izzy looked at Fern closely and remembered the times they were together . Izzy got flashbacks of them and suddenly she was able to recollect all of her memories)

“ Solon have a look at her ”

“ Fern , I am able to remember everything that happened to us . You me everyone ”

“ You got your memories back ”

( They both hugged )

Solon “ Looks like everything is better now ”

“ But I can't join the battle like this ”

“ Don't worry Solon will take care of you ”

“ Go rock fern , And make sure you take the revenge for calling me green cabbage ”

“ I promise ”

( Fern returned back to battlefield)

Fern “ Izzy got her memories back ” Javi “ That's great news ” Amelia “ And did..” Fern “ no he didn't ” Zayto “ Let's first deal with this thing ” Aiyon “ Hey you robo , looks like you are never going to forget us ” 

( They fought with Zehra and defeated her )

Fern “ That's what you get for calling my girlfriend Green Cabbage ”

( They all laughed and teleported back )

( On spaceship )

“ Where is Ollie Solon? ”

“ Oh he is in the laboratory”

( In laboratory)

“Hey ollie, Do you need anything or any help ”

“Yes , I need slides ”

( She hands over them to ollie and he gets flashbacks of them making the antidote together. They work together and ollie get's more flashbacks of her )

“Amelia , this might be weird but can you please hug me ”

“Umm ... Sure ”

( They both hug and then ollie is able to recollect his memories)

“You ok”

“Yes, I remember everything now,  sorry Ami for behaving like that  ”

“It's ok but you did say antennas look creepy on people”

“Did I mention you are an exception honey muffin”

( They laughed and went to tell everyone the news )

[ At Riza Palace ]

“You failed me again Scrozzle”

“Sorry master , but I have plan and it will definitely be the end of rangers  ”

“It better be Scrozzle ”

It was lengthy episode,, hope you enjoyed it 💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 223 41
So this is obviously an Outsiders fanfic, and it's the first one I've written on Wattpad.
11K 438 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
568K 16.5K 95
Owen Grady / Jurassic World Fanfiction. * English isn't my native language, sorry for missspellings. I don't own any of the characters except for Cai...
251K 3.5K 43
This is a fanfic about mainly Grayson Dolan and (Y/N).