Chaos (Harry Potter X Fem Rea...

By midnightrxn

"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black'... More

Author's Note
Cast
How They Met
Before the Escape
Y3 Chapter 1
Y3 Chapter 2
Y3 Chapter 3
Y3 Chapter 4
Y3 Chapter 5
Y3 Chapter 6
Y3 Chapter 7
Y3 Chapter 8
Y3 Chapter 9
Y3 Chapter 10
Author's Note
Year 4 Cast
The Spies
Y4 Chapter 1
Y4 Chapter 2
Y4 Chapter 3
Y4 Chapter 4
Y4 Chapter 5
Y4 Chapter 6
Y4 Chapter 7
Y4 Chapter 8
Y4 Chapter 9
Y4 Chapter 10
Y4 Chapter 11
Y4 Chapter 12
Y4 Chapter 13
Author's Note
Cast
The Book Of The Damned
Y5 Chapter 1
Y5 Chapter 2
Y5 Chapter 3
Y5 Chapter 4
Y5 Chapter 5
Y5 Chapter 6
Y5 Chapter 7
Y5 Chapter 8
Y5 Chapter 9
Y5 Chapter 10
Y5 Chapter 11
Y5 Chapter 12
Y5 Chapter 13
Y5 Chapter 14
Y5 Chapter 15
Y5 Chapter 16
Y5 Chapter 17
Cast
Forgotten
Y6 Chapter 1
Y6 Chapter 2
Y6 Chapter 3
Y6 Chapter 4
Y6 Chapter 5
Y6 Chapter 6
Y6 Chapter 7
Y6 Chapter 9
Author's Note
Cast
The Scarlet Witch
Y7 Chapter 1
Y7 Chapter 2
Y7 Chapter 3
Y7 Chapter 4
Y7 Chapter 5
Y7 Chapter 6
Y7 Chapter 7
The Last Meet
Y7 Chapter 8
Y7 Chapter 9
Y7 Chapter 10
Y7 Chapter 11
Epilouge

Y6 Chapter 8

344 20 6
By midnightrxn

A/n: This might be my favorite chapter I have written so far.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov

Harry and Peter took Ron to the Hospital wing after the two of them told Madam Pomfrey what had happened to Ron they went back to their dorm to get even a couple hours of sleep. The next morning when everyone was at breakfast was when the girls found out about Ron. 

"He was under a love potion and poisoned, all in one night?" Y/n asked. 

"Is he alright?" Hermione asked worriedly. 

"He is alright, he is in the hospital wing," Peter said. 

"Who even sent Ron the drugged chocolate, I mean everyone knows about his relationship," Y/n said. Harry and Peter glanced at each other. 

"Well it wasn't for Ron," Harry said. "It was for me," 

"It was Vane wasn't it?" Y/n said and Harry nodded. "My god," she sighed. "Whatever let's just go and visit Ron," 

The walked to the Hospital wing and went over to Ron's cot, Ginny was also there sitting next to him and Madam Pomfrey who was checking his temperature. 

"How is he?" Hermione asked sitting on the chair next to Ron. 

"He hasn't woken up yet but he is ok," Madam Pomfrey said. 

A few seconds later there were a lot of footsteps and McGonagall, Dumbledore, Snape, and Slughorn all walked in. 

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar," Dumbledore told Harry. "You must be very proud of your student Horace," he said looking at Slughorn. 

"Hm? Oh, yes, very proud," Slughorn said. 

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is why were they necessary?"  McGonagall said. 

"Why, indeed?" Dumbledore said walking to Slughorn, he took the bottle Slughorn was holding. "This appears to be a gift Horace, you don't remember who gave you this bottle?" he asked taking a sniff of it. "Which by the way, possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry, when not polluted with poison," 

Dumbledore handed the bottle to Snape who smelled it too. "Actually I had intended to give it as a gift myself," Slughorn said. 

"To whom? I might ask," Dumbledore questioned. 

"To you, headmaster," Slughorn said looking down. 

"Where is he? Where is my won-won? Has he been asking for me?" A worried voice came, it was Lavender who had come rushing in, followed by Stella.

"I only came because I heard Lavender talking about it and going crazy and I had to see the drama that was about to happen," Stella whispered to Y/n. 

"What's she doing here?" Lavender asked looking at Hermione.

"I might ask you the same question," Hermione said standing up. 

"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender said. 

"I happen to be his...friend," Hermione said. 

"Don't make me laugh, you haven't spoken in weeks," Lavender said. "I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting," 

"He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!" Hermione exclaimed. "And for the record I have always found him interesting," 

Ron moved a bit in his cot. "Ah, see? He senses my presence," Lavender said going closer to Ron. "Don't worry won-won I am here," 

Ron mumbled something, everyone put their ears closer to understand what he was saying. "Her...moi..ne," he mumbled. "Hermione," Upon hearing Ron call out Hermione's name Lavender ran away sobbing. 

"I kind of feel bad for Lavender," Stella whispered to Y/n. 

"Yeah, but you can't control your feelings now can you?" Y/n whispered back. 

"Oh, to be young and feel love's keen sting," Dumbledore said. "Well come on everybody Mr. Weasley is well tended," 

The teachers left the room but the others still waited "About time don't you think?" Ginny said while leaving. 

"Yeah," Harry said with a smile. 

Y/n, Stella, Harry, and Peter all looked at Hermione who was sitting on Ron's cot holding his hand. They were all thinking the same thing. 

"Don't you lot dare say anything," Hermione warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day and Ron was out of the hospital wing, they were at lunch and Ron was sitting right across from Lavender, though she was sitting at the end of the room, she was still glaring straight at Ron with bloodshot eyes. Which made Ron very uncomfortable. 

"Stop it, Ron, you are making it snow," Hermione said. 

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again," Ron asked. Harry looked up from his paper and even Stella, Y/n and Peter who were in a conversation stopped talking. 

"Can I explain? Please?" Y/n asked. "I will say only  the truth," 

"No," Harry said giving her a stern look, which made Y/n pout. 

"Fine, Hermione you can say it," Y/n sighed.

"Well, uhh, she came to visit you in the hospital and you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation," Hermione said. 

"Don't get me wrong I am bloody thrilled to be shot of her, it's just she seems a bit put out," Ron said. 

They all looked over to the table to see Lavender with puffy eyes and a tear stained face glaring at them. 

"Yes, she does, doesn't she?" Hermione said. "You say you don't remember anything from that night? Anything at all?" she asked turning to Ron. 

"There is something," Ron said. "But it's can't be I was completely boggled wasn't I?" 

"Right. Boggled," Hermione said looking down at her paper. 

"You know Ron, you should be boggled more often," Y/n said. "It'll be nice, for many people involved," she said glancing a Hermione.

"What?" Ron asked in confusion. 

"Well you were just so-" Y/n started but was cut off by Peter. 

"Harry, isn't that Katie?" he said. Harry looked over to see Katie Bell, he took his book and walked over to her. 

"I know you're going to ask Harry, but I don't know who cursed me," Katie said once Harry reached her. "I have been trying to remember, honestly. But I just can't," 

Harry nodded, Katie looked over his shoulder at the person walking up to them, Harry turned around too. It was Draco he seemed like he wanted to talk to Katie but didn't walk any closer and turned around. 

Other people noticed this odd behavior too, for example Y/n. She saw him looking over at Katie and Harry and then looking queasy and walking away. She decided to follow him, to see what was going on, she didn't really think much about it but just got the sudden urge to do it. What she didn't know was Harry was also thinking of them same thing. 

"Malfoy!" Y/n called running after him, he looked back but didn't stop, she followed him until he went to one of the bathrooms. 

"Draco," She called again. 

"What do you want Lupin?" He asked through sobs. 

"Why are you doing this? Listening to Voldemort?" Y/n asked walking up to the sink he was leaning against. 

"I don't have to tell you anything, get out," Draco snarled. 

"Listen as much as both of us hate it, we are still from the same demented family," Y/n said. "And I have done some pretty morally wrong things too, so I can understand you," 

"You won't understand anything, you have never hurt anyone, never had to kill anyone!" Draco yelled. 

"Right, well it's not true," Y/n said. Draco turned to look at her in shock. 

"I know what you did, Malfoy, you hexed her didn't you?" A voice came, it was Harry, he was standing at the entrance at a place where he couldn't see Y/n. 

Draco turned to Harry and hit him with a nonverbal spell, Harry did the same and the two of them started fighting. Y/n was in the middle of this all, she thought of something to stop them both but before she could she saw Draco's body fall back covered in blood. 

Y/n screamed at the sight and it was then that Harry realized that she was also there. "Harry what did you do?" she asked looking at once she came out of the shadow. 

"I-i didn't know," Harry stuttered. 

"We need to call someone," Y/n said. 

"No, they'll know I did it," Harry said. 

"No, no one will know it was you, I will make sure of it," Y/n said.

 As soon as she walked out, Snape came rushing in, he didn't say anything to Harry, he only looked at him and Harry went away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry you have to get rid of the book, today," Y/n said. 

They were back at the Gryffindor common room along with Ron, Hermione, Stella, and Peter. 

"I know," Harry said looking down. 

"Harry why would you use a spell when you don't know what it did?" Hermione asked. 

"I-I don't know, I just," Harry stuttered. 

"He almost killed a guy, he must feel horrible we shouldn't ask him any questions right now," Peter said. 

"That's right, Harry come with me and we will get rid of that book," Y/n said. Harry nodded and the two of them walked out of the room. 

"Where are we going?" Harry asked once they reached a dead end. 

"The room of requirements," Y/n said, as soon as she did a door began to form on the wall.

Y/n pushed open the door to find a room filled with a lot of random things, it was the perfect place to hide something. 

"Give me the book now," Y/n said putting out her hand. 

He put the book towards her but then pulled it back. "Harry, give me the book now," 

"Alright," He handed Y/n the book. 

She walked over to a corner where there were piles of many other books, she put the book there with the others and came back to where Harry was. 

"Where is it?" Harry asked. 

"Somewhere, you aren't supposed to know," Y/n said. 

"Right, I am going to forget it and never think of it ever again," Harry said. 

"Shall we go then? It's getting pretty late" Y/n said. 

"Yes," Harry said. "Let's go," 

As the couple was leaving the room a bright flash of red light caught Y/n's eye and she stopped just before going out of the door. 

"What's wrong?" Harry asked. 

"I'll be right back," Y/n said and dashed back in the room leaving Harry outside in confusion. 

She saw where the bright red light was coming from and walked towards it. It was a floating book emitting that light, it was the same book Y/n had had last year but then it was mysteriously lost. She wanted to stay away from that book because she knew what the book was about it was about people who had powers like hers, she knew getting that book would ruin her whole plan of hiding her powers from everyone. Even after knowing this, she was drawn to the book, she felt a need to finish it. Y/n took the book and it stopped glowing, she casted a disillusionment charm on it so Harry or anyone else couldn't see it. 

"Alright I am back," Y/n said walking back out.

"What happened why did you go back in?" Harry asked as the two of the walked back to the common room. 

"I thought I saw someone there but there wasn't anyone," Y/n lied.

The two of them walked the rest of the time in comfortable silence. 

"Did you both do it then?" A voice came, it was Ron who was walking up behind them. 

"It?" Y/n questioned. "What's it?" 

"Hide the book," Ron said. 

"Right, yeah, we did," Harry said. 

"Good," Ron said. 

"Oh, hello professor Slughorn," Y/n said, noticing the Professor who had walked in front of them. 

"Ah, dear, yes," He said awkwardly looking at Harry and walked away. 

"No luck with Slughorn then, I take it?" Ron asked Harry, who shook his head. 

"Luck," Y/n said looking at Harry. "You need luck," 

"You don't mean..." 

"You haven't used it have you?" 

"No of course not, but is this really that important?" 

"Yes, yes it is!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"I am sorry what are we talking about?" Ron asked. 

~~~~~~~~~

Harry sat in the common room with the vial of liquid luck in his hands, he opened the vial and drank the whole thing. 

"Well how do you feel?" Hermione asked. 

"Excellent, really excellent," Harry said grinning. 

"Now remember, Slughorn usually eats early, takes a walk and then returns to his office," Hermione said. 

"Right," Harry said. "I am going down to Hagrid's," 

"What? No Harry you have to speak to Slughorn," Y/n said. 

"I know but I've got a good feeling about Hagrids. I feel it's the place to be tonight, do you know what I mean?" Harry said. 

"No," The group choursed. 

"I think you are high," Peter said. "Are you sure you didn't drink liquid marijuana or something?" 

"I know what I am doing or the Felix does and I am not high," Harry said and walked out. "Hi!" he said cheerfully to Stella who was walking in. 

"Potter are you high?" Stella asked. 

"Nope, completely sober," he said in that same cheerful tone. "I'll see you later, bye!" 

Stella walked in confused and Harry walked out. "Ok, who got Potter stoned?"

"No one got Harry stoned, he just drank felix felicis," Y/n said. 

"Are you sure? Because I think Peter got some marijuana and gave it to him," Stella said. 

"I am not even at the legal age of buying weed," Peter said. "And I would never get someone stoned other than myself," 

"As Y/n said, Harry just drank some liquid luck, even though he is acting a bit...concerning, he is sober and I am confident that he will get the work done," Hermione said. 

"You don't mean the last part," Ron said. 

"I don't," Hermione shook her head. 

"We should have some faith in Harry, he is perfectly capable of this," Y/n said. "And I am not just saying this because he is my boyfriend," 

"Yeah, let's just stay positive and send him our prayers," Stella said. "Also Y/n I need your charms homework, it's due tomorrow and I didn't do it," 

"We had charms homework?" 

"Hermione could you-" 

"No," Hermione said walking away. 

"Please," Stella pleaded following her around. "Please, please, please, please, please, please," 

"I will help you with it at most," Hermione said. 

"I guess that will work," 

"And I suggest you three to do your work too," 

"Yes, ma'am," Y/n said with a salute. 

The five of them were in the common room all doing work, and this time no one got distracted this time which was a first. 

"You know, why can't we just get a gun and like pew pew Voldemort," Peter said out of nowhere. 

"That's the most American thing you have ever said," Y/n chuckled. 

"But it would solve the problem though," Peter said. "It's so easy, just use a disillusionment charm or get an invisibility cloak and then shoot him," 

"You are right," Stella said. 

"Peter do you have a gun right now by any chance?" Y/n asked. 

"No but I could probably get it," Peter said. 

"You can't seriously think of shooting the dark lord," Hermione said. 

"It's a full proof idea," Peter said. 

"No, it's not! Voldemort has magic," Ron said. 

"And we got a gun," Y/n said.

After doing their work, Y/n went to her room and decided to read the book she had found...again and, the pages magically flipped to where she had last stopped reading. Illusions was her next chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was in Hagrid's Hut along with Slughorn, they had just had a funeral for Aragog, Hagrid's Acromantula who had died. Now they were in the hut, Slughorn and Hagrid drinking and signing, while Harry sat on a chair and clapped enthusiastically for them. 

"I had him from an egg you know?" Hagrid said. "Tiny little thing he was when he hatched, no bigger than a Pekingese, and Pekingese," 

"I once had a fish!" Slughorn said drunkenly. "Francis, he is very dear to me, and one afternoon I came downstairs and it vanished...poof," 

"Very odd," 

"Isn't it? But that's life! I suppose you go along and then suddenly poof!" 

"Poof," Hagrid repeated. He then put his head back against the fall and fell asleep. 

"It was a student who gave me Francis," Slughorn said. "One spring afternoon I discovered a bowl on my desk, just a few inches of clear water in it and floating on the surface was a flower petal as I watched it sank, just before it reached the bottom it transformed to a wee fish. It was beautiful magic, wonderous to the whole," 

Slughorn looked up at Harry. "The flower petal had come from a lily, your mother, the day I came downstairs... was the day your mother," He stopped. "I know why you are here but I can't help you, I would ruin me," 

"Do you know why I survived professor?" Harry asked. "The night I got this" he said pointing to his scar. "Because of her, because she sacrificed herself, because she refused to step aside, because her love was more powerful than Voldemort," 

"Don't say his name," Slughorn shook his head. 

"I am not afraid of the name professor," Harry said. He stood up and walked towards Slughorn. "I am going to tell you something, something others have only guessed at. It's true I am the chosen one, only I can destroy him but in order to do so, I need to know what Tom Riddle asked you all those years ago in your office and what you told him. Be brave professor, be brave like my mother. Otherwise you disgrace her, otherwise she died for nothing, otherwise the bowl will remain empty, forever," 

"Please don't think badly of me when you see it, you have no idea what he was like even then," Slughorn said raising his wand up to his temple. He extracted the memory from his mind and put it in a glass tube. 

"Thank you Professor, thank you for being brave," Harry said and left the Hut. 

He walked to Dumbledore's office as fast as he could, once he got there Dumbledore took the glass tube from Harry and poured in into the Pensieve. 

They saw the memory and when it was over, Harry started to ask Dumbledore a question but was stopped. Dumbledore went over to the stairs in his office that led to his desk and sat down. 

"This is beyond anything I imagined," Dumbledore said. 

"You mean to say he succeed sir, in make the horcruxes?" Harry asked. 

"Oh, yes, he succeed alright and not just once," 

"What are they exactly?"

"Could be anything, the most common place of objects," Dumbledore stood up and walked to his desk, Harry following behind. "A ring for example, or a book," 

"Tom Riddle's diary," 

"It's a horcrux, yes, four years ago when you saved Ginny Weasley's life in the Chamber of Secrets, you brought me this, I knew then this was a different kind of magic, very dark, very powerful, but until tonight I had no idea just how powerful," 

"And the ring?" Harry asked. 

"Belonged to Voldemort's mother, difficult to find, even more difficult to destroy," Dumbledore showed Harry's his blackened shriveled hand.  

"B-but if you could find them all, if you could destroy each horcrux-" 

"One destroys Voldemort," 

"How do you find them? They could be hidden anywhere couldn't they?" 

"True, but magic, especially dark magic-" Harry spun the ring on the table and Dumbledore stopped speaking, he looked at Harry or more so at his scar. "-Leaves traces," 

"It's where you have going, isn't it, sir?" Harry asked as Dumbledore walked towards him. "When you leave the school?" 

"Yes, and I think, perhaps I may have found another, but this time I cannot hope to destroy it alone. Once again I must ask too much of you Harry," 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry you don't know what you are going to face, you could die!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"I will be with Dumbledore, everything will be fine," Harry said caressing her cheek. He had just come back from meeting with Dumbledore and he had leave again but before he did, he wanted to tell Y/n about. The two of them were at the Gryffindor common room, since no one else was there. 

"He's old! And you are sixteen!" 

"I burned a person's face off at eleven," Harry chuckled. 

"Harry this isn't time for jokes," 

"I am sorry, but trust me, I will be back safe," 

"I will go with you," Y/n said walking away from him. 

"Y/n, no, you can't go, it's far too dangerous," Harry said walking up to her. 

"But it isn't for you?" 

"I was born for this, I was born to kill Voldemort," 

"Right," Y/n looked down and then back up at him. "Promise me you will be back, safe and sound," 

"Y/n Ascella Lupin Black, I promise you I will be back safe and sound," Harry said pulling Y/n closer to him. "And you know I am being serious, because I said your full name, even your middle name," 

"I love you," Y/n said hugging him. 

"I love you too," Harry said smiling. 

"You need to shave you know, your face is really prickly," Y/n said pulling away. 

"From now on I will always shave so whenever we hug it never hurts you," Harry said which made Y/n smile. 

"Well then, go now, I bet Dumbledore is waiting for you," Y/n said. 

"Yeah," Harry said he walked a few steps but then turned around and walked back towards Y/n. 

"What happened?" Y/n asked. "Did you forget your wand or something?" 

"Yeah something like that," He said and then kissed her. It was not a long kiss but it was meaningful. "Ok I am going to leave now for reals this time," 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Every since Harry left Y/n had been pacing around the common room worrying about his safety, to stop her pacing and worrying, Hermione and Stella decided to take her to the kitchens. 

"Why are we here?" Y/n asked. 

"We are here to do something that will require your full attention, so you stop thinking about Harry," Stella said while Hermione told something to Dobby and Winky. 

"I have convinced Dobby and Winky to tell us use the kitchen for at least the next hour, all the house elves have gone to their chambers," Hermione said smiling. 

"Are you saying we are going to cook something?" Y/n asked. 

"Yep, Yorkshire pudding and Scones," Stella said. 

"That is going to take time," Y/n said. "What if something happens in that time? What if Harry comes back and he needs help?" 

"Nothing will happen," Hermione reassured. "Now, we are not going to think about anything other than this," 

"Alright," Y/n sighed. 

They got all the ingredients needed for the pudding and scones and began to cook. It did help Y/n get her mind off of Harry, once she began. Even though he wasn't fully out of her mind, she felt much more relaxed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Dumbledore apparate on a giant rock in the middle of a dark, windy, sea. There was a cave across from them where they had to go. 

They apparated to the entrance of the cave and went inside it, after walking for awhile they came across a dead end but Dumbledore said that it was the place, where they were supposed to be.  He took out a smile knife and put it to his hand, about to cut it.

"Sir," Harry said in shock. 

"In order to gain passage, payment must be made, payment intended to make any intruder weak," Dumbledore said. 

"Let me sir," 

"Oh, no, Harry, your blood's much more precious than mine," Dumbledore cut his hand and drips blood onto the stone. There was a rumbling of stones and a passageway revealed itself. 

They walked through the rocky path, it was surrounded by large sharp crystals which looked like would hurt if one were to fall on them. It was also dark so both Harry and Dumbledore had to take out their wands and light the path using Lumos. 

"Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding place," Dumbledore said. "He will have put certain defences in position," They reached the end of the path and were met with a body of water at the end was a bright green lighting. "There it is, the only question, how do we get there?"

Dumbledore stepped closer to the edge of the path and closer to the water, he put out his hand a few seconds later there was a loud bubbling sound coming from the water and chains sprang up, Dumbledore caught the chains and handed them to Harry. "If you would Harry," 

Harry took the chains and started to pull it towards him, he could feel something at the end of the end of the chains, something heavy. He kept on pulling until a boat came in sight, once the boat got close enough the two of them got in it and crossed the water. Once they got of the boat they were at a small area which was surrounded by the same shrap crystals as before, in the middle was a bowl, at the edge of the bowl was a shell made of the same crystals. 

"Do you think the Horcrux is here sir?" Harry asked. 

"Oh yes," Dumbledore said, putting his hand in the bowl, touching the black liquid that was in it. "It has to be drunk, all of it has to be drunk,"

"You remember the conditions on which I brought you with me? This potion might paralyze me, might make me forget why I am here, might cause me so much pain that I beg for relief. You are not to indulge these requests, it's your job Harry to make sure I keep drinking this potion, even if you have to force it down my throat. Understood?" 

"Why can't I drink it sir?" Harry asked. 

"Because I am much older, much cleverer, and much less valuable," Dumbledore picked up the shell that was at the edge of the bowl and started to drink the potion. 

With the first sip, Dumbledore's eyes darkened, he started to shiver and gag, he went to the edge near the water and sat down shaking. "Professor," Harry followed him, he was concerned and terrified but he knew what he had to do what Dumbledore told him to do. 

Harry picked up the shell, getting the potion in it and gave it to Dumbledore, he had to force it in his mouth but he still did it. 

"No, don't," Dumbledore pleaded after a few sips. 

"You have to keep drinking, like you said remember?" 

This lasted for a long time, Harry forcing Dumbledore to drink the potion, Dumbledore's pleas to stop, and just kill him. At a point Harry did want to stop seeing Dumbledore in such a distressed state but he didn't, he kept his promise. Soon all the potion in the bowl was over and Dumbledore returned to his normal state. 

"Harry," He smiled slightly and then looked down. "Water, water," 

"Water," Harry repeated at rushed to the bowl, he took out the locket that was in it. "You did it, sir, you did it," 

He put the locket in his pocket and pointed his wand at the bowl. "Aguamenti," The bowl filled up with water, Harry used the shell to get the water but it didn't work. No water was coming on the shell, no matter how much he tried. He looked towards the lake, it was the only option now. He slowly went down and put the shell in the water, as soon as he did, the light that was previously there was gone, Harry used his wand to light up the place and see better. 

"Lumos," He then put the shell in the water again and got some water, when he was taking his hand out of the water, something got a hold of it. He jerked away, frightened by what that was, he quickly backed away and saw as dead bodies rose from the water. Inferi. 

They were growing with rapid speed and from all directions, Harry hit them with multiple spells but nothing seemed of use. If he would get, four more would crawl out from the water. They were too many now, almost crawling on top of Harry, he shoved many of them away but one of them grabbed him by the leg and pulled him in the water. 

Harry tried to get up but one of the inferius grabbed a hold of him, the inferius seemed like someone Harry had seen before, with black curly hair and a chiseled jaw, he looked almost like Sirius but skinner and well... dead. The inferius was holding on to Harry tight and didn't let him move. This was the end he thought, this is how he was going to die. Harry closed his eyes, thinking it would make death come sooner and quicker. 

When a bright red light flashed around Harry thought he was in hell, but then the inferius that had been holding him let go and Harry rose above the water. It was Dumbledore who was surrounded by fire and had made all the inferi go back in the water, Harry walked up to next to Dumbledore glad that he was alive and not in hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the food is ready!" Y/n called gleefully. 

"We did a good job!" Stella exclaimed. 

"Yeah, excluding all the flour and eggs and Y/n doing shots with the vanilla extract,"  Hermione said. 

"Well overall it was a wonderful, experience," Y/n said. 

"And delicious one too," Stella said with a mouthful of food. 

"Misses, you will have to leave, now to you dorms," Dobby said in a worried tone. 

"What happened Dobby?" Hermione asked. 

"There have been instruction passed down that everyone has to be in their own places, and you have to leave as soon as possible," Dobby said. 

"Oh, is it something bad?" Stella asked. 

"I think so Miss Stella," Dobby said. 

"Thank you Dobby," Y/n said, she could sense something was very, very wrong. 

The three girls left the kitchens as soon as possible and saw a bunch of other Slytherin and Hufflepuffs rushing back to their dorms too. 

"This does not look good," Hermione mumbled. 

"Stella!" A person called. It was Peter running up to the three of them. 

"Peter what are you doing here? Do you know what is going on?"  Stella asked. 

"I don't know exactly but I sensed something was going to happen and I needed to get you guys and make sure you were safe," Peter said. 

"So I was the only one who sensed it," Y/n said. "Stella it's best you stay with us at the Gryffindor tower. If we are under attack of some sorts then it is best we are all in one place," Stella nodded and the four of them made their way to the Gryffindor Tower. 

Everything seemed gloomy, much more gloomy than before the clouds had taken over the skies and no one was in sight even though it was only a few minutes after dinner. 

They got to the Gryffindor tower, where they saw Ron and a lot of other people, they all looked worried. 

"Is anything going on outside?" Ron asked. 

"No, it's all so calm, eerily calm," Hermione said. 

They all were sitting on the floor near the fireplace, talking about what could be happening when suddenly there was a loud bang on the door. One of the first years that the group had met before was sitting next to Peter, got frightened by this. 

"All of you go to your dorms, hide under your beds or anywhere else to be safe," Y/n stood up and yelled. "We don't know who is out there but whoever it is, they are dangerous," 

Most if not everybody had left the common room and went to their dorms, the banging on the door got louder, and then it burst open. In front of them was a Death Eater, seeing the few people that remained also ran away, except for Peter, Stella, Y/n, Hermione, and Ron. 

"Oh and what do we have here?" She said waltzing in the room. "Aren't you four going to run away?" 

"Harry Potter, isn't here, if that is who you are looking for," Y/n said maintaining eye contact and keep her calm. 

"Oh, that is a pity, but I guess one of you, certainly know where he is," She said. 

"We don't," Stella croaked. 

"We really don't, we don't even know him, personally," Ron said.

"I have heard these lies many times, I know how to get the answer out of you," She stepped towards Y/n. "Tell me where he is or I won't hesitate using an unforgivable curse," 

"Go," Y/n said to her friends. 

"Bu-" Hermione started. 

"Go!" She exclaimed and they all went away, the Death Eater watched as she saw the four of them go away. Y/n had let the death eater read her mind, she knew that the death eater knew about her connections to Harry. 

"Didn't want your friends to see you suffering?" The death eater said. "It is going to be quite gruesome if you don't answer anything," 

"That is exactly why I told them to leave," Y/n said calmly. "It is going to be gruesome... but for you," 

The death eater stared at her in shock and then started to laugh. "Oh you think you can hurt me?" 

"Oh, I don't just think, I know I can," Y/n tilted her head a bit, her glowing red. The power in her veins surging through like hot blood. 

The Death Eater took a step back, seeing Y/n's red eyes. "W-what are you doing?" 

"You'll see," 

Y/n raised her hands, a red beam shot the Death Eater, making her fall back and out on the stairs on the Gryffindor Tower. Y/n followed her out she was now unconscious due to hitting her head on the stairs, but Y/n noticed that  there were many other death eaters fighting with staff and even the Order was here. She had to be careful now, not using her powers anywhere near people, or hiding. 

Hiding, she thought, if she could hide her face, conceal it so now one would know who it was, she would still be able to use her powers, without having her identity known. Y/n closed her eyes and thought of something, a full black suit like came to mind, she she had seen in her comics and a mask that would cover her whole head except her eyes along with a hood -only to make it more aesthetically pleasing and more mysterious- the black suit also have hints of red in it to, she thought it was a nice touch, to incorporate the colors of her powers. 

Before leaving the tower, she casted an illusion of herself and made it go to the girls dorm where Stella and Hermione were. The illusion would say what it needed to when questioned and Y/n could go down and help the others. 

The death eater that was unconscious, now started to wake up, Y/n didn't notice this and was shot with a spell making her fall to the ground with a groan. "Bitch," Y/n cussed under her breath. She got up and the death eater was nowhere to be found, she ran down the stairs after her. Throwing blasts after blasts trying to hit her which was hard to do while running. 

Once they reached the ground, where many others were like a few order members and death eaters, the death eater Y/n had been following turned around and shot another non-verbal spell at her. This time though, Y/n was able to protect herself using a shield which perplexed the death eater. 

There were more spells fired and Y/n blocked all of them, but she knew she couldn't block the next one that was about to be sent her way. She put down the shield and before the death eater could fire another spell, Y/n sent an hex bolt straight to her, it made a hole in her body, the death eater looked down momentarily before looking back up at Y/n and then falling to the floor. 

The people around her, the death eaters, the school staff, even a few students, and her own father, Remus Lupin, all stared at her in shock, the death eaters all retreated back and Lupin stepped towards her. 

"Who are you?" He asked her. 

"Nobody important," Y/n said almost in a whisper and disappeared leaving a cloud of red smoke behind. 

She had transported herself to the Gryffindor common room, no one was there, they must be out or all hiding still, she closed her eyes and thought of where her illusion was, it was in the dorm with Stella and Hermione. She thought of her illusion and took its place, the other two girls didn't even bat an eye when this happened. 

No one knew anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hope you guys liked the action scene i tried to write, hopefully they are good, i didn't want to show Dumbledore's death bc quite honestly it's boring and we have all seen/read that way too many times. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be out in a few days probably, not going to make the next one too long seeing how long this one is. 

P.S. I need opinions if I should write a Benedict Bridgerton fanfic, bc I really want to but don't know if i should and your opinions will really help. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 7 8
What happens when you are born with a power that no one understands in a world where being different is Dangerous? Emma never had it easy, but what...
18.2K 483 17
Jane Lupin grew up with a loving father in a comfortable nice home with fantastic friends and went to the greatest school for witchcraft and wizardry...
24.7K 1.1K 65
Book 2. Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...
9K 772 47
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...