Amid The Rathores

Oleh _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... Lebih Banyak

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]

21K 1.3K 102
Oleh _Aditiwrites_

Taking a deep breath i punched once again on the punching bag venting my anger and the hurt of beyrayal on it !

I never thought bua saa could do something like this !

I always beleived she loved us but was wrong !
She was among us all these days and we did not have any idea on how she was the one behind all this !

Thats when I heard a voice and turned back to see Bhai saa and felt my body go numb "gusse se kaam lene se kuch nahi hoga aur na hi rone se jake so jao Samaira dhundh rahi hogi" and even though his words sounded rude I could fell the hidden care behind them which made me smile !
He loves me even now !

(Nothing will happen through your anger and neither by crying Samaira would be searching for you go sleep)

Taking deep breath i nodded wearing my t shirt as I looked at him and nodded moving out !

Moving to my room I had an uneasy feeling but shook it off and went inside.

I smiled looking at Samaira whose back was facing me and was about to back hug her when she flinched at my mere touch and turned around moving back !

Thats when I Looked at her and niticed the tears in her eyes and felt my heart clench at the sight of her tears !

And before i could I ask her anything
She stood up and threw a pen drive at me saying "sare ameer ek hi jaise hote hai aur yeh aapne proof kar diya" and I slowly picked up the pen drive but before I could make any movement she had left the room and Immediately the fear of her knowing about all this clotted my mind and for first time after years I felt afraid !

(All the rich are the same and you proved it)

I took a deep breath and Slowly put the pendrive on the laptop and watched as the audio clip played !

"Aap chinta mat kariye bhai saa ham Samaira se jo bhi sach hoga pata kar lenge" I heard my voice and felt my heart sink !

(You don't worry brother whatever truth would be there we would get to know through Samaira)

"Aur yeh tum kaise karoge" Abhimanyu. Bhaiya voice reached my ears and i wnated for it to end and not to hear my answer but fate did not take my side as i heard my voice again "Bas pyaar ka jhootha natak hi toh karna hai , Samaira hame khud hi sab bata dengi" and I gulped hearing my answer !

(And how will we do this)
(Only a fake show of love and she herself will tell everything)

Fuck !
This is not how she was supposed to know !
It should have been me who should have told her about it !

Yes , me talking to Samaira was a part of the plan when we tried to know If Bhabhi maa had some other motives behind this marriage !

Yes in the start none of us were positive about her and with everything that had been going on and the death threats to Bhai saa we did spy on her and I was the one who took it forward and befriended Samaira so we could get to know about her !

Yes i had a motive for Talking to Samaira but that does not mean my love was fake !
The day I confessed my love for her I knew my Love for her was true and had not faked it !

In the initial days I agree I had talked to her for a motive but she had me obsessed for her Slowly and gradually she had started to lure me in and now I would even go the depth of hell for her !
Even when we were assured that Bhabhi maa had no motives i continued talking to her because it had become a part of my lifestyle !
Samaira had slowly and gradually started owning me , my body , my thoughts , my dreams and each fucking corner of my heart !

I fucking loved her and I still do love her and only her !!

Immediately I moved out in search of her and noticed the gaurds run to me as I looked at them "kuwar saa choti baisa mahel ke bahar gayi hai , hamne unhe rokne ki bahot koshish ki par woh nahi mani" and I Immediately got worried what the hell did this woman get into her mind that she left the Palace at this hour !
Immediately taking the car I asked the driver to search for her and he immediately took my command and took the car in the direction she went !

(Prince the youngest daughter in law went out of the palace we tried to stop her but she did not stop)

Just stay fine Samaira wait for me love , I can explain !

After a few minutes i noticed a figure sitting down on the ground and with blood oozing off her feet and I felt my heart clench !

Ordering the driver to stop the car , I Immediately moved out and noticed her stand up as she noticed me and tried to move away but I Immediately grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to me !

"Hamare sath chaliye Samaira" I said to her as softly as I can and closed my eyes as she tried pulling herself out of my grip !

(Come with me Samaira)

"Come with me Samaiara Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore " I said pulling her to me forcefully in a dangerous cold voice knowing well this is the only way to take her from here and I felt her shiever in fright and Held her in my arms taking her to the car despite her attempts to be free from me !

I Immediately pulled her on my lap when she tried to walk out of the car and pinned both her hands behind her back !

"I dont want you to create a scene mrs, Rathore you are my wife and you must maintain that dignity and respect" I said dangerously to her and she looked at me with tears !

"Hame laga kam se kam pyaar nahi karte toh hamare sath insaaniyat toh dikhaenge par nahi aap toh insaan kehlane ke bhi layak nahi hai" I heard her say Slowly and took a deep breath tying to keep in my emotions and hugged her despite the fact that she kept on hitting me and trying to get herself free !

(I thought if you don't love me atleast you would show some humanity but you aren't even a human)

Picking her up i forcefully took her to the room and put her on the bed and took the first aid kit and was about to touch her feet when I heard her "agar aapne hame chune ki koshish bhi ki toh jaan le lenge ham apni" and Immediately stopped and looked at her to her pressing a dagger on her neck and tried explaining "samaira" but was cut off by her words "ek aur shabd nahi Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore" and i immediately stepped away looking in her eyes and tried to convey my feelings through them and noticed her eyes soften before they again turned emotionless and felt myself being defeated as I asked for the maids to call the doctor !

(If you dared to touch me i would kill myself)
(Samaira)
(Not a word Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore)

I kept looking as Bhabhi maa and Bhabhi came inside and started asking me what had happened but neither she nor I answered and they eventually gave up !

I looked at the doctor as he applied medicines and bandaged her feet !
And for the first time I felt completely useless !

Here i am all fit and fine able to atleast help her with her wounds but yet there is someone else doing this for my wife and I immediately felt anger build in me and left the room.

"To the warehouse" I ordered the driver as I sat in the car and he followed my orders immediately starting the car and moving towards the warehouse !

Not knowing how much time I had spent there killing torturing , I vented all my anger and frustration on them and finally changed into a fresh pair of clothes from the warehouse and left back !

Moving in , i looked at the entrance to see my mother standing there and the anger in her eyes did not go unnoticed by me but what pained me more was the disappointment in those eyes !

"Maa" I took a step near her to explain and was about to keep my palms on her shoulder when a slap landed on my right cheek and I closed my eyes knowing I deserved it !

(Mother)

"Mujhe toh lag raha tha usne tumhe phasaya hai pura samay usse bura bhala kehti rahi galat samajhti rahi yeh toh maine dhyan hi nahi diya ki usne nahi tumne usse apne is jhoote pyaar me usse phasaya yeh pen drive giri hui mili tumhare kamre me" i heard her and took a step back locking up my emotions and looked at her as she threw it on my face "sharm aa rahi hai yeh kehte hue ki mai tumhari maa hu " I herd her and felt pain in my heart hearing her words and took a deep breath as she left the room and I felt my legs not support my body weight and fell down on my knees and felt hers stop for a moment and turn back to look at me with tears !

(I thought she was using you and playing with your feelings and i kept on cursing her and i did not notice that it was not her but you who was playing with her feelings , i got this pendrive fallen in your room)
(I feel ashamed to call you my son)

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Author's Note :-

Hello !
I know after a long time and i am sorry to keep you all waiting!

I was suffering from Covid 19 and it really took a toll on my health!
Not only physically it has mentally drained me out !
Was on a complete bed rest and wasnt able to draft anything!
I am really sorry guys !
Hope so you would understand!

And
How is the chapter?
Please comment and vote as much as you can because I need that badly in this time as the disease has left me demotivated completely!

Bye and have a great day ahead!
Take care
Stay Safe!
Lots of love !

~Aditi

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
1.9M 78.1K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
778K 40.8K 31
~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. "And Who are you to stop me?" Krutika re...
55.9K 1.9K 40
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...