BLACKPINK X READER - IMAGINES...

By pinksfics

Compilation of BLACKPINK imagines/ one shots/ aus between the pinks (Jisoo/ Jennie/ RosΓ©/ Lisa) and (you) fem... More

WELCOME - Request are closed.
Not as important (Jennie)
You weren't there (Lisa)
it's my fault (Jennie)
a bit much (Jisoo)
Jennie's day
But I thought... (RosΓ©)
precious lil secret (Jennie)
Makes things complicated (chaennie)
It's not that easy πŸ”ž (RosΓ©)
Insecurities (Jennie)
Accidentally high (Jennie)
You wouldn't want her to know (Lisa)
But that's my sister (RosΓ©)
That's a tad bit extreme πŸ”ž (Jennie)
Snapped (RosΓ©)
She's just a co-star (Jennie)
But I thought (part 2)
Ew, you're so in love (Jennie)
A happy birthday indeed πŸ”ž (RosΓ©)
"you would tell me, right?" ⚠️ (Lisa)
"I should have listened" (Jisoo)
I didn't mean to (Jennie)
I didn't mean to (part 2)
My best friend's... (lisoo)
"Why you?" (Jisoo)
That's not something you hide (RosΓ©)
In all your shapes and sizes (Jennie)
It's not what you think (Jisoo)
Not-so human instincts (Jennie) πŸ”ž
You break my heart (Jennie ft. Lisa)
it's my fault (part 2)
My Artist (RosΓ©)
This damn last name (RosΓ©)
Let me take care of you (Jennie)
You weren't there (part 2)
That's why (Jennie)
This is new (RosΓ©)
Regrets (Jennie)

Not-so sneaky (Lisa)

1.7K 72 3
By pinksfics

Warning: filler update so, don't expect, super short.

Lisa's POV

It was in middle of the night, almost midnight when I received the text that I have been waiting for. I instantly stood up from my bed and made my way to the door of our dorm, I made sure I didn't make any noise to not wake up my members who are sleeping in their own rooms. As soon as the door opens y/n comes in and instantly pulls me against her body. I stop myself from letting out a squeal, I wrap my arms around her neck. 

Y/n: "I missed you so much" she whispers, as we pull away from each other. 

Lisa: "I missed you too, c'mon~" I whisper back, pulling her to my room. 

We make ourselves comfortable in my bed, I cuddle her as she asks me about my day.

Y/n: "How was your day?" she asks, tucking a strand of her behind my ear as she watches me intently. 

Lisa: "a really long one" I respond with a groan, remembering the exhausting day we had. 

Y/n: "I'm sorry about that, why don't you try and get some sleep already?" she says while pulling my body against her even more. I burry my face on her neck, feeling her warmth and inhaling her scent that always manages to calm me down. 

Lisa: "but I want to spend a bit more time with you" I say with a pout.

Y/n: "we can spend more time when you're no too tired"

Lisa: "you made the effort to come see me though" I say with a hint of guilt.

Y/n: "yeah, and all I wanted was to see you, get some rest, love."

Lisa: "okay" I reply with a yawn, my sleepiness consuming me.

Lisa: "stay until I fall asleep, please" I add with my eyes closed.

Y/n: "I will" she leaves a kiss on my forehead. 

Y/n's POV

I look down on Lisa's sleeping face and I couldn't help but smile to myself. How lucky can  I get to watch her sleep as she cuddles me.

I look at the time on my phone, it's around 1 in the morning.

It's still early, I thought to myself. Her members will start to wake up at around 6am, depending on their schedule so, I decided to take a quick nap before leaving.

••••

After more than an hour worth of nap, I knew I had to leave before I get caught by her members here or even worse, their manager who stops by at 5am to prepare everything.

I slowly lift Lisa's head off my arm, moving slowly to not wake her up. Fortunately, I was able to get off the bed without waking her up.

I tiptoed to her bedroom door, Lisa's room is the nearest one to the front door, thankfully. I focus on not making any noise with my steps and while opening the door. I hold my breath as I open her bedroom door, hoping that it won't squeak, and as the door opens I already have my eyes on the front door. Tiptoing my way to the other door that was until I hear someone clear their throat from behind me.

I froze, just like one of those cartoon characters that has been caught doing something.

I slowly turn to face the person and it was Jennie.

I awkwardly smile, I'm not even sure if she knows who I am but based on the fact that she didn't scream kinda hinted that she probably had an idea who I was.

Realizing I've been caught and it would be rude if I just left after she has already seen me. I walk back and faced her properly greeting her with a bow.

Y/n: "Hi..."

She smiles, I'm surprised how calm she is. She literally just saw a person sneaking out of her youngest member's room.

Jennie: "y/n, right?"

My eyes widen as she mentions my name.

Y/n: "uh- yes, I'm y/n, nice to meet you"

Jennie: "come" Is all she say, before turning around and then walked away.

She wants me to follow her? Why?

I hesitantly followed her further in to the dorm away from the door I was aiming for. I was praying to every saint that exists for Lisa to wake up, I might need her to save me.

On our way to the kitchen she knocks on one of the doors she walked past, she leads me to their kitchen, she sits at the table and also motions me to take a sit.

Y/n: "I actually really have to go, I'm so sorry for the intrusion- "

Jennie: "sit" she interrupts me.

Out of fear, I pull a chair and sits across her on the other side of the table.

A few seconds later I hear footsteps from behind me, it's Jisoo. It was her room that Jennie knocked on.

Jisoo: "oh hi, y/n, we finally caught you, huh"

I look between them, finally caught me? What?

These past few weeks of me sneaking in and out of their dorm, I thought no one was aware of it.

Jennie: "y'know you're not as sneaky as you think you are"

Y/n: "yeah, apparently not" I comment, with an awkward chuckle.

Jisoo: "would you like a drink? Tea, coffee, or anything stronger?"

Y/n: "uh no, thank you, I'm fine and I'm driving home"

Jennie: "alright, let's get to the point, you and Lisa, how serious are you with her?"

I knew that question was coming

Y/n: "we've only been seeing each other for a couple of months, but I'm very serious with her, I promise."

Jisoo and Jennie had a satisfied smile on their faces.

Jisoo: "so, what have you been doing every time you'd sneak in"

Y/n: "ah nothing, I swear, I just come and see her, that's all" I nervously answer. It is true, Lisa and I have only been together for a couple of months so, we actually haven't been THAT intimate.

Jennie: "You can just stay, it's unsafe driving this late, the road is slippery and I'm sure you're sleepy"

Y/n: "I don't mind, really. I'll be careful, I just don't want to bother anyone"

Jennie: "you're not, just stay until the sun rises plus, we don't have morning schedules so, our manager won't be here until later"

Y/n: "uhm okay, thank you." I accept the offer as there's really no reason for me to not stay at this point.

Jisoo: "okay, that's settled then, let's all get some sleep"

Jennie nods and stands up along with Jisoo. I follow them but before they can enter their respective rooms.

Y/n: "uhm wait- how did you know?"

Jennie chuckles as my question before looking at me.

Jennie: "the Asian in you gave you away, you always left your shoes at the door way" (sorry, if you're not Asian lmao)

I just nodded with a smile.

They both went back to their rooms as I made my way back to Lisa's. She was still sound asleep.

I just lift the cover to get in, and I pull her body close to mine. She instinctively cuddles up to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know what this is lmao this was an idea/ draft forever ago 😅

I was supposed to update yesterday but I got shit faced and is only recovering from my hangover now so, bear with this.

Anyways, I graduated last last weekend, thank you for allowing me to vent by writing 😅 I'll still be a lil busy tho, I'll be taking exams here and there.

Anyways, it's an update.

Thank you for reading, as always.

A vote or comment will be deeply appreciated~

Stay safe and healthy y'all 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
34.4K 625 15
A variety of oneshots devoted to RosΓ© and readers! Enjoy!πŸ’œ
29.8K 1.1K 17
π™ΉπšŽπš—πš•πš’πšœπšŠ πšŠπš—πš 𝚈/πš— πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ π™»πš’πšœπšŠ πš‘πšŠπšœ πš‘πšŽπš› πšπš πš’πš— πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚈/πš— 𝙢!𝙿
91.5K 1.4K 7
Imagines with RosΓ© from Blackpink.