scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

26

142 19 0
By khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 26

First day of Ramadan is always deat to falak, she'd spend it with her family which is usually her dad and junior brother, but this year is different she's spending it in her matrimonial home with her husband,
She decided to prepare iftar for malik, she hasn't seen him for the past 2days, she wasn't sure he'd be home, but she had this instinct tjat he would, a very strong gut feeling.

Nobody stay away from home especially the first day malik won't be different.

Satisfy by how everything looks a triumph smile of satisfaction find it way on her lips, fu,ad said he's not going to be home for iftar, she take it to her advantage and asked him maliks favorite dishe and he told her, she makes all of them,
The crispy balls of falafel, some kunafa, mansaf, with some jellof rice snd fruit salad, she round it up with some mansaf, he's going to love it she say hopeful to herself.

She grab some few dates from the fridge and hurried to her room.

The humming pulling in front of the building makes her quickly fold the prayer mat and sprint out of the bedroom, tripping on her hijab as she makes her way to the staircase, she hurriedly run down the stairs and wait for him in the dinning table.

Stuffing the phone inside his pocket he push the door open with a hiss.

"And no call or conversation goes by without my parent asking of falak"

He came in and release a heavy breathe of exhaustion, he hate to admit the fact that falak always keep the house so welcoming, he ignored the figure standing by the dinning table and make his way to the kitchen
His entire life he has never come across a persistent lady like falak,
Speaking about witchraft he believe she's practicing one.

"Ramadan kareem."she say timidly it's almost like a whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"I prepare iftar, with even.......her voice started to irritate him and he make his way back to where she's standing.

"All these are mine?"He ask not sparing her a glance as he walk around the dinning table inspecting the dishes.

"Yes "She say with a smile glancing at him and back to the dishes.

"All of these?"he ask and she nod.

The way he iterated the word makes her look up at him, her eyes scan him, the carmo sweatpant and sleevless hoodie devilishly glamorizing him.

"Speak up,
I'm certain you are not dumb anymore."he say harshly making hee to fling.

"Ye.yes."she say taking some few steps back.

Malik open one of the many dishes and give it a disgusting look before flipping it off the table shattering the glass bowl into pieces as falak look at him horrified.

"who do you think you are to cook for me?
You hold no such place in my heart to eat a meal prepare ny your disgusting self."he say and throw another plate of the dishe shattering it into pieces as falak use her hands to cover her ears with the tears streamimg down her cheek.

He stretched his hands out and motion for her to come.

"I'm sorr.....please."falak say shaking her head but he grab her by the hijab with a snap, without a care he drag her aggresively sending an intensifying pain around her throat twirling her to face him.

"I hate repeating myself but you always prove to be stubborn,
Stay away from me as simple as it is but, no you want to prove that yoy are good wife, when I'm done with you this moment, you will stay the fuck away and mind your goddam business." He say snaking his hand around her neck as she find it difficult to breathe,
With his hand around her neck he kicked her legs making her knees to instantly hit the tiles as she whimper in pain.

"I...please malik...i promised to stay away, have me mercy....my neck hurt."falak say trying to remove his hand from her neck but it's like he's made of steel.

"Mercy?
don't you think i was magnanimous toward you to ignored you two days ago when you knock on my bedroom door, i would've pitied you but you don't deserve it, you always think i joke whenever i give warnings right?"he say and throw one of the dishe cover with a hiss as his hand snake up around her jaw pressing it with force to open her mouth.

"Wh...falak try finding her words but his hands have a very deep grip around her cheek as he pour the whole hot jellof rice content into her mouth making 60% of it to pour on her face as she close her eyes shut.

"You want me, malik to eat food prepared by you?
Of all people in this world you,
You are nothing to me but a stupid, useless girl that managed to snake her way through my parents and corned them into marrying me, how cheap can you be?
You have soo much low self esteem that you are too desperate, you can deceive everyone as you can but i can see right through your ugly intentions, this is just the beginning of your misery and the next time you try something like this, i will kill you i promise and if you think I'm joking then i dare you."he say and throw her cheek agressively making her to fall with a thud as she cry.

"Why are you doing this to me?"she sought with a sniff as he sidestep to the living room.

He ignored her question and keep walking to the stairs which annoyed her the more.

Falak feels she's had enough,
She snapped up to her feet and wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

"I'm asking you a question
Malik Munir."she zapped staring at him.

He stopped dead on his spot but didn't turn, perhaps he didn't want to believe that actually came out of her mouth.

"i know you were forced into this marriage but so was i, i didn't wake up one morning and decide to get married we are both tied to this and the least you can do its to treat me nicely, what have i get since i came into your life, humiliation one after the other, I'm a human to, I just want to be a good wife and be acknowledge by you, what is wrong if i cooked iftar for you, it's the first day of Ramadan for the love of God every family spend time together, I'm certain you know this isn't the right way to treat yiur wife especially during this month,
I'm not asking for much malik, i just want to ne treated like a human."falak say as she wipe the tears off her face.

The air dropped to silence after her yell and they both stayed on their spot for good five minutes, his back to her and she sobbing silently waiting for the worst that could meet her that evening.

He turn around slowly his hand stuff inside the sleeveless hoodie he ambled up to her as his steps echo around the sorrounding, there's no doubt she's scared of malik and she knew it but she just stand rooted to the ground.
He came closer and stood a feet away from her, she couldn't look him in the eyes especially when he's this close and running away is impossible either, so she just wait for what hee judgement will be.

A hard slap sent her staggering and she losses her balance falling to the ground as a painful groan escaped her lips.
She's certain her ears will be useless once again, it sent a sharp pain right through her brain as the metallic taste of blood filled her mouth.

He couched before her and grabbed her cheek forcing her head up.

"The next time you speak to me this way you will surely regret."he say and tossed her head away with a hiss.

he stand up and head upstairs leaving a frustrated falak crying.

"make sure that place is spotless before i come down."was his last word before he head to his bedroom.

**********************

15 days after fasting and nothing, absolutely nothing has changed rather each passing day everything seems to get worst, falak wonder if malik Participate in the fasting because for all she knows the guy barely eats, the few times he cooked for himself he'd dish it like a 1year boy and when she tasted it, it's the most tastless dish she's ever come across, for all she knows malik life depends on dates and a single cup of tea,

She's currently in the kitchen doing absolutely nothing it's few minutes to iftar, fu,ad rarely break the fast at home so she only prepare iftar for herself, it's been a while she sees malik as if reading her thoughts the front door open and she peek from the kitchen.

" I'm certainly not doing that."Malik say the irritation in his voice pitching as he dropped the backpack on the couch before heading for the kitchen.

falak follow him with her eyes as she scann the suit he's wearing, how can one man be this confident.

"And i said I'm not doing mum,
Have a great iftar."he say and end the call.

"Good evening."falak greet, she can't really stay away as malik insisted, she just cannot cross path with him within greeting, she's certainly not trained that way.

He ignored her and grab the mug and turn the hot water inside.

"I just want to ask if i can visit mardiya house, it's been a while and I'm bored of staying in door." Falak trailed as he open the fridge and grab the few dates.

"Please............

She didn't get to finish her sentence the hot liquid landed on her face making her to rush to the sink and pour some cold water as she feels tingke burning on her face.

"You don't understand the meaning of stay the fuck away from me right?"malik ask throwing the mug on the floor.

"I was just ask.........

"What did i told you?
I ask all the questions in this house,
I make all the rules,
You do as i say and i do as i like,

The next time you ask me any question you won't like the consequence."Malik warn as falak jut stare at him her face tingling.

"meet me in my bedroom in 5minutes time."he say and leave the kitchen.

Falak sigh and pour some water on her face again as she glance at the wall clock now showing 7pm, she grabb the few dates and stuff it into her mouth as she recall her previous fasting, she missed her family alot, fu,ad was kind enough to let her speak with her dad once in a while.

Malik
words cannot explain how enraged i am at the moment and now i just got more furious when i enter this bedroom, how dare she he enter my bedroom, i exit the bedroom grabbing the white waterproof with me.

"Who gave you the permission to enter my bedroom?"i demand once i enter the kitchen.

"I....i just wanted to clean it........

"Did i ask you?"i say walking to where she's standing.

"I'm sorry i just want...........

"i will teach you a lesson today."i say and grab her by the hand.

"I was just trying to do my duty as a wife."she say and i glare at her.

"Silence!I say banging my fist on the kitchen island.
Duty my foot, don't speak rubbish, if you so much care about your duty as my wife as you claimed, respecting my orders should be first on your to do list," i say and she nodd twice.

"Then what happened to the stay the fuck away from me?"i say and she shake her head.

"Sorry."she say and i hiss, grabbing the knife from the magnetic board.

"When i say stay away from me you do it." I say as he keep her palms on the island.

"Maybe when i carve it on yiur palms you won't froget."i say as i stab her palms with the knife making her to scream and i zappe the knife out making a gush of blood to erupt from it, i grab the other hand and repeat same thing.

" the next time you try any such thing,
I'm gonna kill you i promised."i say throwing her hand from the kitchen island.

"Call your dad and make sure you pack up this night."i say and leave the kitchen as she wheep.

I'm so sick of all this and i will find a permanent solution to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.1K 12
Copyrightยฉ 2019 All rights reserved. COMPLETED!๐Ÿ’ฏ They say, "Beautiful Women don't know the right people to trust, because they never know if someone...
107K 3.1K 13
A collection of possesive and desi short stories !! avidity means great enthusiasm or passion with romantic feelings .. โ€ข๐™๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐Œ~๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐‡ #...
51.4K 3.7K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
85.5K 8.5K 58
BASED ON A HAUSA LIFESTYLE Follow Manal through her journey as she moves to a new city to begin a new phase of her life, only to innocently Involve...