๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ// ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†...

By KatLanna

๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข... More

๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐•๐ข. ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ข. ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐
๐ˆ๐ฑ. ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ

๐ˆ. ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ

6.7K 230 7
By KatLanna

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥

"No one will tell me a thing about the king" Anne states she looks down at her wedding dress. It was a simple gown, like the ones the lady's in the ton wore. Anne wasn't a big fan for the big gowns and layers.

"Anne you are to marry him in less than an hour, everything will be fine" Edward tells his sister for what seems like the one hundredth time that day.

"And what if there is something wrong, what if he looks like a troll or something" Anne rambles "Brother will you say something"

"Anne you haven't stopped trying to get out of this. In an hour this will happen" Edward reminds her "So please just stop"

"Edward"

"Anne no, You look beautiful sweet sister. I shall see you there"

"Edward no one will tell me anything about the king"

"He is the king of England, most likely a busy man. What more do you need to know"

"Perhaps what the man looks like. If he is kind, what he likes to do"

Edward rolls his eyes at his younger sister "May I go now and trust you won't do anything to ruin this"

"Yes" Anne lies as Edward sends her a small smile as he walks out the room.

Anne waits a few minutes. She knew Her brother was away by now. But she also knew Brimsley would be on his way back. And she needed to leave. She didn't want to marry at all.

Especially a man she did not know. So she left her room and made haste to the nearest exit.

************************************

"What is it now Brimsley" Reynolds asks as Brimsley takes a stand next to him.

"The bride is missing" Brimsley whispers "I cannot find her"

"Does the king know" Reynolds asks facing Brimsley.

"No that is why I told you. You know the king, you must tell him"

************************************

Anne didn't know what she was thinking as she tried to climb a wall. It was the only way she could think of getting out and getting away from this marriage.

She huffed as she got down and looked at the wall. How could she possibly climb the wall.

Anne sighed as she heard a man.

"Hello my lady" Anne heard the voice of a man as she turned around and was met by a handsome figure "Are you in need of assistance of some king?"

George looked her up and down knowing that this was the girl he would marry. This was Anne, his Anne. He smiled softly noticing she wasn't wearing much jewelry or even a huge gown. She was wearing a simple dress that the lady's in the ton wore.

"I am quite fine, thank you." Anne lies "Why don't you go back inside and wait for the wedding. I mean if the king shows up. No one will speak of him"

"I... will. But first, I'm curious. What are you doing?"

"Nothing I'm just standing here"

"You're doing something more than that." George states.

"I am not."

"You are."

"I am not." Anne repeats.

"You are!" George says again as he hears bells toll.

"Fine if you must know, I was trying to climb that wall" Anne admits.

"Climb... Whatever for?"

"I think the King may be a Troll"

"A troll." George raises his eyebrow "Who are we discussing?"

"Who else, the King." Anne blurts out, "No one will speak of him. No one. He  a troll or even worse"

"Understood."

"You know,  You could assist me by lifting me up."

"Uh, one question." George asks "You do not like trolls do you? What he looks like matters?"

"I do not care about that, I just want to know the man I'm Marrying. Everyone keeps saying the same thing that he is the king" Anne snaps "
" Now, here. Just take hold here. With a lift, I... I believe I can make it over the garden wall."

"You want me to lift you over the wall so you may escape?" George questions as he watches Anne look at the wall then back at him.

"That is what I said."

"People will notice you are missing. Will they not?"

"The only people who knows that I am the bride right now is My brother and this man who just keeps following me"

"following you" George almost laughs.

"Yes it's quiet annoying. But it won't matter after I get over the wall. Now please make haste"

"I have absolutely no intention of helping you." George explains.

"What why, I'm a lady in distress. You refuse to help a lady in distress?"

"I refuse when that lady in distress is trying to go over a wall" He pauses as he watches her roll her eyes "So that she does not have to marry me"

Anne gasps softly as she backs away. George notices this and takes a step forward.

"Hello Anne. I'm George"

"I am so sorry your majesty" Anne states as she goes to curtsy.

"There is no need" He stops her taking hold of her Hand "And it's George"

"Your tricked me" Anne spoke up as he let go of her hand "If I had known that you were the king id-"

"Not told me you were trying to go over a wall to escape me" George laughs softly.

"Well yes your maj- George"

"Heorge Just George. The King" situation. It towers over us. Accident of birth on my part," George explains to her" But I thought, maybe, perhaps as my wife, you could ignore it, and I could be just George to you. That was, of course, before I found out that you do not want to be married to me."

"I may have said that. I may have not"

"Oh, you did. You were just trying to climb over a wall Anne"

"I-I was exploring" Anne lied once more. As George stays quiet "Wh-what is it"

"No one told you you would look like this"

"Like what"

"Beautiful" He whispers "I should go there are people waiting for me and some who think I have been kidnapped most likely"

"Of course your majesty"

"Just George Anne. And I do hope you decide not to go over the wall" George spoke softly giving her a small smile.

"We shall see George"

************************************

George stood at the top of the hall waiting anxiously to know if his wedding would happen. The moment he looked at Anne he knew there was something there. He just hoped if Anne did choose not to go over the wall things would work out in his favour.

Anne walked into the hall and stood still as she looked around. She choose not to go over the wall, this was for her family. And she wanted to know more of the man she was about to marry. He wasn't the king to her, he was just George.

George smiled as he saw Anne enter.

"Look at her" Agatha Danbury spoke.

"Uh, what?" Her husband spoke up.

I said she looks beautiful, husband." Agatha states as she watches Anne walk towards George. She smiled as she watched the wedding. She hoped the girl would be a great Queen. And make sure every one was treated as an equal with the great experiment. But most of all Agatha hoped she could get to know the new Queen.

************************************

"Take care, Your Majesty." Edward whispers to his sister.

"Edward Send love to our sister for me" Anne asks as he nods his head and places kiss on her cheek.

"I shall pray that you are soon blessed with children"

Anne parts her mouth to denied it but her brother gives her a small look before he walks off.

Anne then steps back taking a stand next to George.

"Your Majesty. It is an honor. I'm Lady Agatha Danbury" Agatha greets Anne "I am to be on your court"

"Then hopefully we can be friends" Anne speaks up.

"Be careful, ma'am. And know that if you send for me, I shall come." Agatha promises her as Anne sends her a small smile.

What would become of her life now. Her brother wanted her to start having children straight away and now she was being warned. But what was she being warned about. Perhaps George had more secrets then she thought.

But how could she know Anne knew nothing of the man. Maybe she should have gone over the wall. But it was to late now she chose not to.

************************************

This was the second time Anne had been in a carriage. She was becoming rather bored as night came. George hadn't spoken a word to her since the wedding so she kept her eyes on the window. She wouldn't speak up first, she wasn't going to speak.

She just wanted to retire for the night.

"We are here" George finally spoke up as Anne turned to him.

"Where is here" Anne asks as George helps her out the carriage. She looks up and is met by the mansion or some could say castle in front of her.

"What do you think?" George questions.

"Well it is big" Anne admits "Who lives here"

"Oh, I had it redesigned just for you."

"Just for me, what of you"

"This is where you shall live. I had all of your things moved here during the ceremony."

"I'm not sure I understand. If this is my house, is it not also our house?" Anne mentions "Are we not wife and husband. Should we not live together"

"I suppose officially, St James's Palace is our house, but this is where you shall stay." George mumered.

"And you shall stay..."

"I have an estate in Kew."

"So, you shall live in Kew?"

"Yes. And I shall live here?"

"It is our wedding night." She reminds him.

"And it is late. And you've been traveling, and I should let you get inside. You'll need to meet your staff."

"No George it is our wedding night. Are we not suppose to do what married people do" she questions.

"Are you demanding I perform my marital duty to you?"

"I... I am not sure what I am asking. I... I'm not even sure what marital duty is. I just know... Do we not spend this night together?"

"Fine. I shall stay." George snaps making his way into the house. With Anne walking behind him.

"George."

"I said I shall stay. Are you coming?"

Anne rolls her eyes as she walks slowly past the people and stops as George does.

"You wanted me in the bedroom. Is that not where I should be?"

"What would I know" Anne hisses as George takes a few steps away from her "What is wrong? What have I done? Whatever it is, I am sorry."

"You've done nothing to be sorry for. I just... I... I want to go to Kew"

"So let us go to Kew." Anne whispers.

"No, I..."

Anne cuts him off before he can finish his words "You do not want me to go to Kew."

"This is your home. And that is yours."

"Yes. I see."

"You do. Good. So you are all right."

"I'm not all right. I... George, this is how it is to be? This is what marriage is" Anne rambles "Edward said I had to do this and you seemed so nice. That is why I didn't choose to go over that wall"

Anne watches as he says nothing "So this is how it is to be. You there, and me here"

"Yes."

"Why,why would you marry if you don't intend to live like we are married"

"I... I thought it would... It is easier"

"For whom?"

"What?"

"Easier for whom. You or me?"

"I'm not going to debate this with you." He warns her.

"Imerely want to understand. You need to tell me..."

"I do not need to do anything. I decide" George shouts "I have decided. I am your king!"

"Of course I thought you were just George." Anne mutters "But please Forgive me, I have crossed the lie Your Majesty. Charlotte. May I withdraw, Your Majesty, I am sure Kew needs you"

"An-Anne, this is for the best." George tells her as he talked a step forward and she moved backwards "Anne"

"Of course, Your Majesty. You are the king and a man what you says goes"

George sighs as he walks away and out of the doors.

This was how it would Be, Anne knew now she should have gone over that wall.

An- I hope this was good :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.8K 21
A Bแด‡ษดแด‡แด…ษชแด„แด› Bส€ษชแด…ษขแด‡ส€แด›แดษด Sแด›แดส€ส in which Elena Bennet gets caught up in a forbidden romance. โ€ผ๏ธ Does not follow the exact story lineโ€ผ๏ธ
46.5K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
139K 2.7K 27
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—, ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐šž๐š—๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๏ฟฝ...