The Pirate Prince: One Piece...

Por Ryuu_Tsukima

The Pirate Prince, a name known to many, but know little about. No one can remember the Pirate Prince, all yo... Más

Pirate's Love
Pirate's Love Pt.2
Pirate's Love Pt.3
Pirate's Love Pt.4
Pirate's Love Pt.5
Mysterious! Mysterious! Strange of the warmth!
An Unexpected Guest! Sanji's Food and Gin's Grace
The Greatest Pirate Fleet: Captain Don Krieg
Protect Baratie! The Great Pirate: Zeff the Red Leg
Hawk-Eyes Mihawk! Swordsman Zoro Falls but Another Comes!
The Emergence of the Superb Kicking Skill: Sanji vs. the Iron Wall Pearl
Zeff and Sanji's Ambition: The Sea of Dreams - All Blue
The Cold-headed Demon: Pirate Fleet Battle Commander Gin
You're finished! Prince vs. Krieg
Outcome of a Deadly Battle! The Inner Spear!
Departure! Sea Chef, Wind Prince, and Luffy Travel Together!
The Most Wicked Man of East Blue, Fish-Man Pirate Arlong

Pirate's Bio

10.8K 189 58
Por Ryuu_Tsukima

Name: Y/n Yūki

Romanized Name: Yūki Y/n

Affiliations: Straw Hats Pirates

Straw Hats Grand Fleet

Member of the Hoshido royal family

Ninja-Pirate-Mink Samurai Alliance (disbanded)

Occupations: Samurai, Swordman, Singer, Pirate, Prince of Hoshido

Origin: Hoshido (Grand Line)

Residence: Hoshido

Alias: Prince

The Red Blossom

Darling

Y/n-chan

Y/n-senpai

Dear

Love

Babe

Windy

Epithet: Wind Prince

Status: Alive

Specie: Human

Age: 18 (Debut)

20 (After Time Skip)

Birthday: April, 7

Height: 174cm (Debut)

177cm (After Time Skip)

Blood type: B

Bounty: ???

???

???

???

Family:

Subaki (Father)

Sakura (Mother)

Caeldori (Younger sister)

Ryoma (Uncle)

Shiro (Cousin)

Hinoka (Aunt)

Takumi (Uncle)

Kiragi (Cousin)

Corrin (Uncle)

Kana (Cousin)

Azura (Aunt)

Shigure (Cousin)

Mikoto (Grandmother/Deceased)

Sumeragi (Grandfather/Deceased)

Devil Fruit: Kaze Kaze no Mi (Wind-Wind Fruit)

Meaning: Feeling of the sharp wind

Type: Logia

Song: Fire Emblem Aqua's / Azura's Song | If~Hitori Omou (Japanese Version)

Appearance:

Y/n had pink hair and red tips. He's of average height, has a slim muscular curvaceous build, and a "Man Tits". His hair is long enough to put in a ponytail at back length.

Before time skip, he usually wears a white tank top, and over it, a pink off-shoulder kimono, showing his shoulders and the upper part of his necklaces, just above his "Man Tits". With this, he wears multiple gold necklaces around his neck, a gold ring on his right index finger, red pants, and white high boots. His kimono is tied with two ribbons on each side of his chest like all his cousins, and he has white detached sleeves which are attached by a kind of red thread around his index fingers. He also hides his katana in his clothes.

Personality: Y/n's most dominant traits are his fearless appearance and mysterious demeanor, but especially his smile. 

He can smile in any situation without ever losing his cool. His mysterious demeanor can be very unpredictable as when he helps Luffy and his crew multiple times but disappear right after, causing the crew to search for him, hence the fact for them to have Nami in the crew apart from going to the Grand Line.

(Sorry Nami T~T)

But apart from that, when Y/n was with them, they can describe him as a very elegant person, generous, kind, careful, and smart. He takes care of those around him and exudes kindness all around him and a cherry blossom scent. But this scent can quickly turn to a blood one when facing someone who pisses him off, or just when his opponent is strong. He maintains its mysterious appearance and his smile, but everyone could feel the wind itself being heavy and dangerous.

But returning to the bright side, Y/n knows many things about the world and tends to have childish excitement when he sees something new, which boys find cute. He also likes teasing people for fun, carefully not touching weak points, and, even to his enemies, he can bring everyone back to their senses. He dislikes seeing his friends or his family hurt, especially his younger sister.

Surprisingly, he doesn't inherit his father's obsession for perfection like his sister, and the shyness of his mother. He possesses a personality of his own.

A fun fact that Sanji and some guys don't hesitate to do, is to put their heads in his tits because he doesn't seem to mind, having Nami and Robin tell him that he shouldn't let them do that.

Native country: Hoshido 

Hoshido is an extremely large and beautiful island. The landscape is mainly Japanese style, with houses and multiple cherry trees. This island is known for having a samurai style, and several festivals during the year, especially because there is a large Japanese-style castle, where members of the royal family of Hoshido live, the Castle Shirasagi. The members of the royal family all have the blood of the Dawn Dragon, an ancient and very powerful dragon.

History: Y/n was born in the royal castle of Hoshido, 4 years after the death of the Pirate King, Gold D. Roger. 

Growing up to the age of 5, Y/n had shown his exceptional talents for combat such as his tactical intelligence, archery, handling of spears, and axes, and above all... his handling of the Katana.

He was so good at Katana that he can even confront the king of Hoshido, his uncle, Ryoma, receiving the praise of all the inhabitants and his family, although there were some jealous people. Upon seeing this, Ryoma wanted to make Y/n his successor, although he had a son, Shiro, who was older than Y/n.

So, Ryoma trained Y/n nonstop, unwittingly neglecting his son, and ignoring his family's complaints.

Y/n hated this...He hated the fact that this man was controlling his life...He hated the fact that he can't be with his family...He hated the fact that he was exceptional...

He hated the fact that he was alive...

It was like torture that he was trapped inside, his family couldn't do anything for him. They spoke, insisted... nothing changed. They could only see a 5-year-old boy, training as if he was preparing to go to war alone against an entire kingdom.

Y/n just wanted to be with his family, playing with his cousins.

Now. All he wanted was to be...Free. Yes.

When he turned 9, he heard a bunch of people talking about pirates and it struck him. he researched pirates, and came across something he wanted more than anything at the moment...

Freedom...

Pirates are free, so, just like that, he decides to be a pirate. Too ashamed to tell his parents and his family, he left in the night. The next day, he was confused...

He slept under a cherry tree when he saw a strange fruit in front of him. Hungry, he ate it, not knowing that it would change his life.

Arrived at a port, he saw only one boat... but this one was a little in the middle of the water so... Y/n jumps in the water, but he couldn't come to the surface.

He thinks it will be the end, but someone saved him, and his savior was, Ryoma.

Ryoma yelled at him because he was going to leave them, and he saw him eat the fruit. He explained to Y/n that he ate a Devil Fruit, and he can't be able to swim anymore.

Y/n wasn't so bothered by it, but he yelled at Ryoma and start to explain to him why he wanted to leave. Realizing his mistake, Ryoma allowed him to leave but in two conditions: 1, he has to fully master the power of his Devil Fruit, and 2, he has to come back every two weeks. Y/n agreed to this and 3 months later, he left to take a liking to freedom and came back every two weeks as promised to tell his adventures, without ever of course revealing to his family, except Ryoma, that he wanted to become a pirate.

Then, 9 years later, Y/n comes to a restaurant boat and meets a quite special crew without knowing that he would embark on an even more thrilling adventure than he imagined and that he could finally achieve the freedom he so desired.

But, apart from him, nobody knows that he has another goal...

Kaze Kaze no Mi: The Kaze Kaze no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into the wind at will, turning the user into a Wind Human. It was eaten by Y/n.

Like all other users of Logia Devil Fruits, the user of this fruit can control, create, and transform into an element.

The main offensive capabilities of the fruit stem from its user's ability to sharp wind at will. This allows Y/n to hit his targets at an extreme speed with great damage. Because he controls the wind, Y/n gains the title of The Wind Prince, in addition to the royal blood that runs through his veins. Like the other Logia-type Devil Fruit, it allows Y/n to transform part of his body into the wind to avoid enemy attacks.

Capacities:

Strength: Y/n has proven to have a very large amount of physical strength, despite his appearance. He can lift many objects who are 10 times his height or weight.

Reflexes/Speed/Agility: Y/n possesses extremely sharp reflexes and a high degree of agility and speed.

Durability: Y/n has very high durability, being able to receive strong attacks without flinching and coming out unscathed.

Endurance: Y/n has proven to have a vast amount of physical endurance since he was a child.

Keen intellect: Y/n can be clever and possess a thorough knowledge of the world and also in combat.

Swordsmanship: Y/n is a master in the use of Katana. His offensive capabilities are so high that some could tell he can equal Mihawk, even though he knows that he can't take him, for now. He also mixes his speed and strength to make his attack more powerful.

Expert Hand-to-Hand combatant: Even though Y/n uses his Katana, he can show great skills in hand-to-hand combat. He can also mix this style with his katana to attack

Devil Fruit's Abilities (debut):

Wind Cuts: Y/n sweeps its arm forward, sending a small trench of wind that cuts through everything when there is contact.

Cyclone Cuts: An advanced technique of Wind cuts, multiple trenches of wind escape from Y/n's body and fly in all directions to cover a large area.

Wind Shower: Y/n create a wind tornado on his victims to throw them in the air. He can choose the perimeter and size of the tornado for devastating effects.

Wind Law: Wind turns around Y/n at an extreme speed, acting as a barrier around him, preventing enemies from reaching him.

Wind Trap: Another version of Law, but Y/n imprisons his enemies in an area that he delimits with his wind.

Hurricane Wind: Y/n's entire body is surrounded by a tornado that spans a long distance to fend off enemy attacks. Or make their waltz.

Wind Step: Y/n jumps high in the air, and he can jump again while he is in the air, allowing him to move through the air.

Red Blossoms: Y/n creates cherry blossoms all around him and his victim, and he disappears before attacking his opponent without the latter seeing him. It is a specific technique to kill opponents, hence the name Red Blossoms.

Wind Spirit: Y/n became one with the wind for a few seconds to dodge attacks or to move.

Blossom Spirit: An advanced technique of Wind spirit, cherry blossoms cover Y/n before disappearing to flee, or multiple cherry blossoms appear and create clones

Katana's Abilities (debut):

Dance of Blade: Y/n cut the arms and legs of his opponents at an extreme speed then move around to attack all the other parts of the opponent's body.

Wind Blade: It's a technique in conjunction with his Devil Fruit, he wraps his wind katana to make his attacks sharper. He can also sweep his katana forward to send big bursts of wind.

Shadow Blade: This technique creates cherry blossoms that surround the person, and the blossom flies in the air, attracting the victim's attention in the air, to see Y/n's shadow fall from the sky with the Sun/Moon behind him. Y/n falls on the person and in general, kills them.

Cyclone Blade: Y/n attracts its enemy with its wind. His enemy gets cut with every gust of wind he touches before feeling Y/n's blade.

Haki: ???

???

???

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.6K 652 23
Monkey D Luffy is the new Pirate King and the whole One Piece world is going through change. You were safed out of slavery by the Heart Pirates from...
37.1K 853 46
A mysterious amnesiac washes up on Polar Tang after the livesaving operation of Strawhat Luffy and Former Warlord, Jimbei. How will she affect the f...
146K 5.4K 42
When I first saw him he was fire, when I cared for him he was cold, but when he rose from the ashes he became my sun. Your fate was settled the momen...
380K 8.5K 132
Monkey D. Luffy finally achieved his dream of becoming the King of the Pirates. After the adventures on the Grand Line in the world with pirates and...