𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞|...

By trpstr_

kay flock fan fic! started 1/9/23 More

cast & crew
pilot
01
02
03
04
05
socials.
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13

14

1.1K 29 2
By trpstr_

november 30th

"yo, i'm just on here to tell y'all niggas that i gotta show tonight and if you don't pull up, you shot worda my dead." i scrolled down reading the comments.  "my nigga love on the live, nigga why you on here? i thought you had court ."

"add me my heart? gotchu" i scrolled down the live requests till i seen his username. "yo bro why niggas playing like i'm pussy at court? look at this nigga." he turned the camera from his face to a panicked looking boy with a hoodie slightly covering his face.

"nigga you dissin my block? said you smoking my deads? take that bumass hood off" "nahh who got my son on hots?" i laughed at him and the boy for a few more minutes till i had to get off & get ready for my show.

over the last few months i been blowing up like crazy, niggas been noticing me out on the block like i'm famous or something. i got a stylist, videographer & a manager, speaking of, i had a call coming from her. "yo what's the word?"

"kevin why you looking like that?" "your hair not done, you got mad hair sticking up, when was the last time you got a haircut?" "chill ma, i been busy."
"you got a show tonight and you look like this. whatever, i'm sending my hair lady to you."

"heard you, be safe ma." "goodbye kevin." after waiting i got a text from vicky, my manager.

kay, she'll be there in 30-ish minutes so be ready and act right.
read 4:30 pm

gotchu.
delivered 4:34 pm

i started picking up the random shit littered around the apartment and wiping down stuff so she ain't think i was dirty. i sprayed some fabreeze and lit a candle. after i finished cleaning up i got in the shower and washed my body.

15 minutes in i heard the buzzer ring. i ran out with my towel and hit the buzzer letting her in. i ran to my room quickly finding some nike sweatpants and i heard a knock at the door so i rushed out in the middle of putting my wife beater on. i opened the door and pulled the shirt over my head.

"my fault- lani?" she let out a breath and greeted me back. "hello kevin." "since when you start doing hair and shit." "couple months ago." she walked past me and got a chair from the table to bring into the living room. i sat in the chair and started tryna talk to her.

"how you been?" "great." "you stopped texting my phone?" "yep. did you wash your hair?" "nah i ain't have time." "i can tell, go get me some shampoo and conditioner." i jogged to the bathroom and walked back out to see that she was now in the kitchen.

"lean back." she lathered the conditioner in my hair and it felt so good, i just missed her touching me. "why you stop texting me lani?" "we just weren't on the same page." "what you mean?" "kevin you're a thot, you think i wanna be in the crib wondering where my hoeass nigga at?"

"chill, you know i only wanted you." as she rinsed my hair she slightly giggled before talking back. "you a funny ass nigga if you think i'll ever waste my time again taking you seriously." she wrapped my hair with the towel and told me to sit in the living room.

she followed behind me and started combing through my hair. "how you want your hair done?" "4 braids, you know how i like em." we didn't talk till she finished. "lailani i know you not fucking with me right now but come to my show please." "i'll consider it if you double my bread."

i paid her $600 and told her my manager will send her the details. she left with her stuff and i sat on the couch to breathe for a second while i waited for my stylist to come.

i answered an incoming facetime call and it was my stylist downstairs. "kaykay im outside, hurry up i got all this shit." "i took my key and went downstairs to help carla. "this my assistant kel, kel this kay." "wassup." i nodded my head and dapped him up then helped carry stuff upstairs.

"so what look you going for?" "somethin light, nun crazy." "look through the rack, we got chrome, celine, and helmut lang, what you fuck with."

"nah this chrome fire, i fuck with the 4's and the mikes too." "i see you, go put it on." i went out and put the clothes and came out showing everyone how i look. "yeah ku, this hard."

i smiled at the attention and got a text from my manager saying she'd meet me at the venue. the ride was a couple of hours long so we decided to leave now.

by the time we got there it was 8 something and i seen all my people near the entrance. blu came up to me with his phone recording me. "nigga kaykay the face of this shit, who bigger?" i went around giving daps before it was time for me to go on stage.

"y'all make some noise, face of the bronx, kay flock, dougie b, b lovee"

Now it's deeper than rap
Talk disrespect, so it's time to get back
Stay with a Trend and the MACs in the back
Dumpin' the deal, and I'm takin' a pack (grrah, grrah, grrah, grrt-baow)
Batter up, I ain't talkin' no Nelly
Kay-Kay spot 'em, he pluck 'em like Skelly (grrt, grrt)
Opps in the spot, then we bushin' thе Telly (baow, baow, baow)
U.E., 30 and better, no Chеvy
.30 and better, we leavin' 'em deady
Leave 'em bloody, he gushin', no jelly (jelly)
Get you a gang and a gun, shit is heavy (heavy)
EBK, bitch, I'm feelin' like Melly (Melly)
Look, catch Good Day, bitch that's doomsday
I shoot old heads too, get boomed (like grrah-grrah-grrah-boom)
And tell Nay-Nay come shake up the room
Lil Gotti call thotty, that bitch is a smooch (that bitch is a smoochie)
I'm so high, I think I'm with Woo
Lay down on that Tussin', I think I'ma snooze (like, like what?)
We keep knockers like this shit essential
.22 long rifles, these bullets like pencils

(imagine the rest.)

i was sweating looking at the crowd getting hype and my eyes went towards the entrance. i seen lailani come in with a white tight dress and curly long hair. she stood out from every female in the room, the white made her look even more angelic. i continued the rest of my songs then i tried to hurry off stage because i seen her walking near the back of the club

" kay, where you going muddy?" setty got in my way wondering about my urgency. "nigga move." i gently but forcefully pushed him out my way and made my way through the crowd trying to catch up to her. i seen a glimpse of her white dress at the bar and i looked closer to see her talking to a man.

while i was watching them the bartender gave them two shots and they looped their arms around one another and drunk the shot. "kevin what the fuck are you doing, you're getting paid for a performance so go fucking perform." "victoria watch how you talk to me worda bro." "i don't care how i'm talking, get back on that stage."

i figured i'd get an opportunity to talk to her later and i decided that i would definitely find her at the end of the night. when i listened to everyone else perform i was happy for them but i felt like i wasn't even there on stage with them, my mind was elsewhere. by the time it was done i gave quick hugs to everyone and tried to find my lil angel.

i seen deasia talking to a girl and walked over to her. "dd, let me talk to you for a minute." "nah she good." "bitch i wasn't talking to you." "nig-" "bae, it's cool. wassup flocka?" "where lani?" "i don't even know i think she went to take pictures outside." "bet, preciate you."

" wait you going out there? i think she probably left by now." "nah she didn't she take forever to flick up." deasia kept stalling so i ignored her while she was talking and went outside anyways.

i found her taking pictures with some random nigga in front of a lambo urus. i walked up to them to confront her. "lani you bring a nigga to my show? fuck outta here." "it's not just your show & i only came to support my cousin." "but i invited you."

"i didn't come for you, i came for blu, stop acting entitled." "this my show, and who this nigga." "chill i don't want no static." "you know who i am? nigga you think you brave enough to come to my show and think shit not bout to happen."

i lifted my hoodie slightly to show him the gun in my jeans so he'd get the point. "lailani what the fuck? who is this nigga?" "he just my cousin friend, he won't do nothing relax." she had me fucked up coppin it for that nigga like i'm pussy.

i took my gun out and shot at his window and you won't believe what he did. he screamed like a bitch. "lailani you fucking with pussies now?" "what the fuck are you talking about kevin he's gay and his boyfriend is the bartender."

"oh.. like arrogant tae? he don't look-" "a sexuality doesn't have a look, grow up. i'm sorry josh, you can head home." "be safe girl." "you too." lani adjusted the top of her dress and walked past me to go back into the club. "i'm sorry miss but once you leave the club you cannot re-enter."

"i left my bag in there." "it's a safety thing, sorry." the bouncer apologized to her and she turned around and paced in frustration. "let me take you home." "absolutely not i'll get an uber." "i'll pay for the uber then." "no." "i got the uber already, too bad. she'll be here in 4 minutes, i'll wait with you."

she ignored me and started texting on her phone, probably dd. the 4 minutes went by fast and she got in almost immediately. i didn't feel like staying at the club so i decided to just head home for the night.

YALL IM BACK MYBAD MYBAD, school, finals, testing, etc had me. i'm back 🙏🙏🙏

in a time where everyone is going back to their ex,
DONT FOLD BABE BE STRONG

not edited!
comment and vote😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...