Deal With An Angle

By leeohisia

angels are the most purest, while devils are known for their sinful tricks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

11 1 0
By leeohisia

' Then let's make a deal'

' A deal? Is it normal for angels to make deals?'

Y/n was confused. She knows that Devils make deals with humans.some makes deal with them when they are out of hope and help. Or they make deals with them out of the blue. Without knowing. Which leads them to the endless abyss.

But an angel? It's true that angels have their own secrets as well. But as low as the demons? No way that's possible. Right? But then again, she will be dying soon.....

' I mean, I've already killed a human with my used-to-be-pure-hands. If I make a deal with him, will it make any difference now ? Y/n thought to herself.

" What will you give me anyway?"

"Well... I can take you away from the punishment you deserve or turn you into a human to save the man's life again. Like a second chance. " The male said.

"And after that, they will eventually find me and put me in here again!"

"You didn't let me finish."

"You didn't need to. What I said was a point. And if they capture me aga-"

"Angels can't touch or track a fallen angel a demon to be exact. " The red eyed male told the h/c haired female.

Y/n's eyes widen at that, angels can't do that?why didn't she knew it?

Then it hit her. Who's this person? Is he really an angel? Or is she just hallucinating?

Y/n closed her eyes and shook her head sideways. She must be hallucinating. It's true that she's an angel, but she is still part human.

After opening her eyes, she saw that the albino was still there. So she wasn't hallucinating.

"I mean, I can make you pure again. But it's just too easy Don't you think?"The male said.

"And besides, being a demon has its own benefits." The angel continued.

"Huh?"y/n couldn't understand him.

"A demon has his freedom and to do anything. But an angel doesn't have it."

"I guess.... your right if its putted that way."

"Mhmmm....."

"Then there must be something you want in return for helping me right?"

"Why,yes!"

"Then what is it?"

"So, are you going to take the deal .turning you into a human or helping you escape?" The albino asked.

" Okey fine I'll take it. Its not I got anything to lose or something. "

"Wonderful!"

"But what do you want in return ?"

"That's a secret for now, little one." The albino said to the girl.

"Just remember....

'This time, everything you do, every step      you take think wisely about it '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
262K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...