Second Chance [Nano Domínguez]

By Lilithishere24

In life, one of the biggest challenges that we often face is how to earn more money. It's no secret that mone... More

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Playlist《♡♡♡
♡♡♡》Aesthetic《♡♡♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

131 11 0
By Lilithishere24

In Nano's house, I wake up in the middle of the night and find Nano and Samuel talking. Samuel gives him a box "The burner phone, so they can't trace the call." 

Nano takes the box "Okay" he checks it "Got the marchioness' husband's number?" 

"Yes," he takes the paper out of his pocket "Here it is. His name is Teodoro Rosol" I lean on the doorway "We need to decide how much to ask for for the watch."

Nano tells him his point "A whole lot, the more the better. That one will pay whatever we ask to get this back." 

Samu argues "No, we need to be clever. It has to be an amount he can get without attracting attention."

"And how much is that for a rich person? Two hundred thousand? Five hundred thousand?"

"No, he won't have that at home. Much less. Besides, if he withdraws it from a bank, they will trace it" All I can think how smart are you Samu "I'd ask for 90,000" 

"Yes, 90,000 is good.

Samu smiles a little "With that, we can do a lot."

Nano stands "I could start afresh somewhere else with half that money."

Samu stops him wondering "Are you sure you want to leave? We are okay, aren't we? I don't want to miss you again. You and Rosa could buy a house here"

I feel bad for him.

"I'm not needed here, Samu. You're better off without me" I sigh "Believe me. It will be good for everybody" Nano turns and find me standing "You wake"

I smile "Yeah, I didn't find you beside me"

He wipes my hair and kisses my head "Let us back to sleep"

I nod and then turn to Samuel "Good night, Samu"

Nano smiles sadly "Night, Rosa"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the company, I sit at the desk sending emails to the clients but the phone doesn't stop, I groan and feel exhausted and hungry. I shout "Marie!! answer that phone, I will kill myself if it doesn't stop from ringing"

Marie runs towards the phone "Fine fine" She answers the phone "Rosaline Noire Osuna Office" I wave my hand to tell them I'm not here "No, she's not here" I nod "Well, I'll tell her you'll pass by" she raises her thump excited "certainly" I look at her confused "Well, have a nice day" She smiles "To you too" She hung up the phone and turns to me "Mr. Romano is passing by, he has something important to tell you"

I stare at the table thinking "Strange" I turn to her and play with my pen "What he would want?"

Marie puts the files on my desk "You sure you want to leave?"

I sigh "No and Yes, I do not feel leaving here is right but at the same, I don't want to leave Spain again"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I open Nano's apartment with my new keys "Nano, I am home" I take off my heels and throw it next to his shoes walking to the living room, he is sitting with Samu "Evening, boys"

Nano kisses me "Evening, babe"

Samu smiles "Evening Rosa"

I sit next to Samu "Nano you look nervous" I look between them "What are we doing?"

Nano shows me the phone "Last testing" he opens the record "Testing, one two, one two, testing" he looks at us "Let's hear it."

 Electronic voice: Testing, one two, one two, testing."

Nano wonders "Good, right?"

I nod "Sure?"

Samu nods "Si."

Nano takes a deep breath, he is so nervous "Okay" he calls the number "Hello? Teodroo Rosol?"

Teo answers "Hello? Si, speaking"

Nano says "We have something you want" I hold his hand to assure him "You don't want it to end up in the papers, or with a judge."

Teo wonders "Who are you? Do you have my watch?"

Nano squeezes my hand "We want 90,000 euros. Tomorrow."

"Ninety thousand euros?" Teo chuckles "You better hand it to me tomorrow, and expect nothing in return. You don't know who you're messing with, idiots."

"Have the money tomorrow. We'll contact you for the exchange." he hung up.

Samu asks "How was it?"

Nano answers "Fine, I think." 

"He was scared."

Samu worries "Good."

I look between them "He'll pay for sure."

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In Nano and Samuel's room, I close the door behind me as Nano gets in to talk alone "Nano, you will come to the company"

"What? Why? What I will do there?"

"You are my boyfriend, spending time with me, you are in danger so this is the best we could do"

"Rosa__"

I hold his hand "Please, I beg you, as part of the plan"

He kisses my hand "Okay"

I kiss his check "You are the best" We kiss "I will be back now and tomorrow you will join me" he smiles as I hang on his arm "Could you make for us grilled cheese"

He kisses me again "Give me five minutes"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the company, After the second shift, I put my things in the bag ready to leave meeting Mr. Robinson, Marie walks in followed by Carla "Ms. Rosa, Ms. Rosol wanted to meet you"

I put my hair behind my ear "Oh Carla" I smile "Have a seat"

Carla is aggressive "We need to talk." she looks at Marie.

I smile "Marie, wait for me outside" Marie nods leaving us "I'm all ears."

Carla asks "Why did you come to our house? after all these years"

"What?"

"Who stole the watches? I know you are involved. You were in my house, saw me enter the code, and, as girls, you came to our house with Pedro. You knew where they were."

I chuckle "Me?" I shrug "Come on, Carla, do you think I remember that? How can you think that?"

"Well, you have a history of making crappy friends and falling under their influence."

I get on my nerve trying to calm down "You seem stupid."

Carla approaches me "Rosaline, they are blackmailing us. And your family stands to lose more than mine. Your father is in pre-trial detention, and if these papers were to surface... not even the best lawyer will get him out."

I make sure looks calm "Carla, I know nothing about it, really. "

"My father will not pay. You think he's going to let some idiots take his money and get away with it?" She raises her eyebrows "No. He's going to find them, and it will be bad for everybody" She approaches my face more "Mostly for you so tell them to keep the watches, but to return the red one. And to do it now"

I roll her hair into my hand "Look when I say I had no idea so I had no idea, doesn't Pedro didn't tell you I get angry easily" I pull it hard and whisper "I was in jail too so speak with me politely and go home and don't go around accuse  persons with your magical stories"

Carla walks out furious and I take a deep breath and take my phone calling video call Nano.

I whisper to myself "fucking Nano!" he answers and I tell you everything happened "You've put me in a difficult situation!" 

"Rosa, don't worry about a thing." 

"How can I not worry? That watch contains sensitive information. If it reaches the press, it will ruin my family. I won't let you do it." 

"That information won't reach anybody, trust me. you said it yourself That guy will pay."

"I'm worried about Samu, Nano, he's so angry after what Marina did"

"Don't worry, We need that money to go away together."

"I haven't said I'm leaving with you. We still thinking" 

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the restaurant, I walk with Marie towards Mr. Robinson's table, a man around sixty with his forty years assistant. They stand "Ms. Osuna" with a smile "Pleasure meeting you"

I shake his hand with a smile "Pleasure to Me, Mr. Robinson"

He pats my hand "Please sit down" I shake hands with his assistance as Marie shakes their hands "Mr. Polk my assistance"

I introduce Marie "You know Ms. Lopez, she is my assistance"

Polk says "Nice meeting you, miss"

I smile "Well, How I could help you, Mr. Robinson"

Polk gives me a layout of their companion "Here, Miss"

Robinson smiles "I want your opinion" 

I flip pages "It's too dark. I can't see any of the clothes"

Polk says "I think he intended to use shadow to show the contours of the..."

I cut him "And what is this? I want the title of the layout to bleed over the left side of the photo... looks like a horror companion, not a summer one"

Robinson point at a yellow dress "I see, well, we needed room for the typeface to pick up the lines of the dress"

I nod "I see"

Robinson points at the other dress "Which is cut on the bias"

"No, no, no. That's not that, it will be like under dress for winter"

Robinson smiles "I see you have a lot in advertising edits and fields"

I smile "I'm a model before CEO"

"Well, that actually, I want you to buy the rights to my company"

I wonder "What?"

Robinson answers "I want to retire, and I need someone who has your talents in the business of commerce"

Marie asks "How much do you want?"

Polk gives me a file containing copies of the sales paper for the rights and the company "That our deal"

I read it quickly and look at the money number and stare at it "But__"

Robinson shakes his head "No but. Take your time to think" he takes the menu "Let us order food to celebrate our new deal, Ms. Osuna"

Marie and I share a look.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

The next day, it's breakfast time, Nano sleeping inside and I have it with Samu and their mother. Nano walks out of the room quickly as the mission phone buzzes and knocks at the kitchen door. Samu and I stand quickly.

Pillar wonders worries "What's going on?"

we head to their room, I say "Answer it."

Samu stops Nano "Wait, let me talk."

Nano refuses "No, I'll talk." 

Samu gives him a hard look.

I shrug "Stop acting like kids. Put it on speakerphone"

Nano nods "Okay" he answers.

Teo says "Hello. How do we go about the handover? When are you giving me the watch?"

Nano says "We want double now."

Teo was surprised "What?"

Samuel and I too as we share a look.

Teo says "One hundred and eighty thousand. Who do you think you are? Nobody will pay that much. Nobody. You've just dug your own grave" The phone cuts off.

Nano raises his head at us "He hung up, but he'll pay for sure."

I ask him "What the fuck just you did?!"

Samu angrily "Next time let me do the talking" Nano left us "If there is a next time, fuck" to me "You see what is he doing?"

"I had no idea, why he did this, Samu" I follow Nano outside "Could you wear your clothes to leave, Babe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
79.4K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...