Lust

By eclipwsez

Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwome... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
Epilogue

25

4.6K 142 19
By eclipwsez

Amara zealand

1 week later

It's been a week since I've heard from Zade. He's been leaving me on delivered and not answering my calls.

I've been worried sick about him.

I took a small sip of wine that Rosa offered me. "He's fine. He does this all the time." Rosa said making me look over at her as she held aria.

"It's not fine Rosa. He can't just go ghost. He has a family, a daughter." I stated. "I know Mija, but just give him time. He will comeback." She softly said as I stood up.

I sighed and went to take aria. "I'm going to put her up for her nap and then probably take one myself. Thank you for everything Rosa." I gave a soft smile and walked out the front door.

I walked around the house to go in the back to where I had my own separate house. I was not allowed to leave this whole property until Zade gave them the clear.

I opened the front door and walked up the stairs to place aria in her crib. Once I put her in her crib she yawned and dozed off which I was thankful.

One thing about aria she never fought her sleep.

I walked down the hall and opened my bedroom door to see Zade standing tall with his hands behind his back.

He looked so different but the same. His body was so massive, his hair was shorter but was still so sexy in his messy slick back.

I sobbed out and ran to him. I jumped on him as he tightly held onto me and kissed my neck repeatedly.

"I missed you." I sobbed and smashed my lips onto his. He deeply kissed me back and just as I was about to pull away he held the back of my head to deepen the kiss.

He quickly pulled away and looked me in my eyes. "I told you I will come back. For you- our daughter." He said as his voice cracked.

He wiped my tears before kissing my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair as I looked up at him.

I smiled and kissed his forehead. He gently placed me on my feet and I immediately hugged him.

"Your so massive and so comfy." I muffled out and he chuckled. He gripped my ass cheeks and kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you so fucking much." He gritted out as I pulled away. "Show me how much you miss me." I softly said before taking off my shirt.

He scanned my chest and then my face with a smirk. He gently lifted me up and tossed me on the bed making me squeal out.

He towered over me before kissing my chin and slowly go down. He kissed my chest before ripping my bra off letting my breast go free.

He glanced up at me before kissing my nipple before marking my chest making me whimper. He knew not to suck on my chest just because I still producing milk.

He moved onto my pulge and placed sloppy kisses everywhere. I rubbed the back of his head as I stared down at him.

He quickly slid off my sweats and panties making me gasp. He didn't waste no time gripping my thighs and connecting his mouth to my pussy.

I loudly moaned out and tugged on his hair as he licked my outer lips making him groan. He sucked on my clit making me cry out and whine.

He forced 3 fingers in me making my back raise off the bed. "Zade!" I cried out as he continued to pull on my clit as he pumped his fingers in me.

I loudly moaned out as I felt my high ready to explode. "Fuck!" I loudly yelled out as my juices forced his fingers out of me.

He quickly forced his fingers in my mouth. "Suck cunt." He growled out aggressively and I did as I looked him in his grey eyes.

He pulled them out of my mouth and he sucked them after me before taking off his belt. He took off his pants and boxers revealing his veiny thick cock.

I slowly bit my bottom lip as he approached me. He unexpectedly flipped me on all 4's and arched my back.

He slapped my ass before slamming into me making me jolt forward from the pain. I screamed inside the pillow but he forced me up, "get used to it now. Relax." He whispered in my ear as he did slow strokes.

"Your to big." I whined out and he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. "Shut up." He growled before pushing me back down into the pillow.

He roughly pounded into me making me whine and grip onto the bed sheets tightly. "Fuck baby." I cried out as he aggressively slammed into me.

I tried to raise up but he forced me back down as he thrusted his hips into me but slipped out my wetness.

He groaned before turning me on my back and slamming back into me making me moan out. "Shit." He muttered in my ear as he did soft and slow strokes.

I ran my hands up and down his back as he catched his breath but he fasten his pace making me moan,

I glanced down at our mess to see my wetness and cream covering his dick. I whined and scratched his back.

"Please don't stop. Right there baby." I moaned out as he repeatedly hit my g-spot. He moaned as I clinched my insides around him.

"Your so tight and wet." He growled out before raising up and grabbing throat making me wrap my arms around his forearm.

I bit my bottom lip as he gave me hard and aggressive thrust causing the headboard to slam against the wall.

I smiled from the pleasure I was given. He groaned out before dumping his load deep inside of me.

I moaned as he trusted himself into me. He slowly slid out of me and laid on his back as he breathed heavily.

I quickly sat on him before resting my head on his sweaty chest but I quickly looked at him and then his chest.

My eyes widen when I seen the fresh tattoo around his heart that carried my full name with his last name at the end and arias.

"Baby." My voice cracked as he had his eyes closed. "Yes, amore?" He rasped and opened his Grey eyes.

"You got our names tattooed on you?" I asked as tears rolled off my cheek. "Right on my heart. You and aria are my only reason to live." He softly said as he wiped my tears.

I sobbed and hugged him tightly. "Baby, your cutting off my airway." He rasped and I quickly pulled away and kissed his face.

He chuckled as he tightly held onto me. "I love you." I squealed before holding onto him tightly
-
Next morning

We went all night yesterday, like crazy animals. He didn't even let me be in charge! He was so demanding and so aggressive but I loved it rough, how he treated me like I was shit.

I slowly walked down the stairs in his shirt and boxers to see him holding aria as he flipped pancakes.

His back was clawed to death.

"Good morning baby." He softly said as I approached him as he focused on the pancakes. "Goodmorning. And Goodmorning munckin." I happily said before kissing aria and then giving a cheek kiss to Zade.

"Get your ass over here and kiss me properly." He spat and I giggled before giving him a deep kiss on the lips.

I took aria and felt her diaper to see it was fresh. "You changed her?" I asked and he nodded. "That's my baby girl, just because I was gone doesn't mean I don't have father duties." He gave a slight smile as he placed the stack of pancakes on the plate.

Aria whined making me rock her, "what's the matter?" I softly said and Zade chuckled before taking her making her instantly stop.

"Aria!" I crossed my arms over my chest as Zade took a small piece of pancake and gave it to her.

She sucked on it before wanting more making me shake my head. "I've fed her, burped her, bathed her, and changed her."

"Did you lotion her?" I asked and he nodded. "With the Johnsons baby lotion and I brushed her hair." He said proudly making me smile.

"Such a good father." I sat down on the stool and he slid the plate towards me. "That means we can have another one?" He asked and I hummed as I took a bite of the strawberry pancake.

"Yes, we can have another one silly." I giggled out and he turned his back towards me and happily danced before turning to face me with a blank look.

"Cool." He bluntly said making me laugh out and throw my head back.

I bit my bottom lip as I ate my pancakes but my phone interrupted the silence. I quickly answered the call when it was Mila and placed her on speaker.

"Hey, your on speaker by the way." I softly said as I continued to eat. "Hey, thanks for letting me know because I was going-" she started to say but I quickly took her off speaker and brought my phone to my ear.

"Your off now, speak."

"First off I wanted to ask how your family is doing?" Mila asked. "Great, Zade came back yesterday." I said and she gasped.

"Finally, about damn time." She muttered making me laugh out. "Shut up." I said with a smile as Zade stared down at me.

"Okay what we're you going to say?" I asked. "To state have he placed a ring on your finger, Gloria has been asking non stop." She said making me groan knowing that question was coming up.

"What, we were all wondering." Mila said. "Have you got a ring?" I spat and she went quiet.

"Look we're on the same page." I stated and looked over at Zade who was looking at me and then aria.

"Oh hush, don't get all mad at me. I was just asking you a question." Mila said and I huffed out.

"I know, I know. Tell Gloria time will only tell. I have to get ready so I can go out finally." I muttered.

"Okay luv you." She quickly said and hung up. I placed my phone on the counter and went to stand up to walk to the stairs but Zade stopped me.

"Time will tell." He whispered in my ear before grabbing my ring finger. He spinned me around and bit his bottom lip as aria rested her head in the crook of his neck as she sucked her thumb.

He held onto my ass tightly before smashing his lips onto mine making me moan out from the aggressiveness.

He slapped my ass harshly before pulling away making me whine. "One round. Come on." I breathlessly said and grabbed his hand.

He pulled his hand away and motioned for me to walk up the stairs.

-

"Zade!" I muffled out as he pushed my head inside the pillow as he slammed into me. Tears clouded my eyes from the pain and pleasure.

He lifted me up making me gasp out for air. "Are you trying to kill me?" I exclaimed and he chuckled before holding onto my hips and thrusting himself deeply inside of me.

I moaned loudly and bit my bottom lip. I tried to slide off his dick but he grabbed my throat and squeezed gently.

"Get off my dick again and that's your ass." He gritted and I whined as he pushed me back into the pillow and slapped my ass.

I slapped his pelvis as I couldn't breathe and he brought me back up making me groan out. "I fucking hate you." I growled out as I clinched my insides around him.

He slid me off his dick aggressively making my high go away. "Finish yourself if you hate me." He spat and I whined and slammed my fist on the mattress.

"Go fuck yourself. You don't care about me!" I loudly said and went to grab my vibrater. "I do, look now your in your feelings baby." He stated as he stood tall with his dick on hard.

"Shut up, don't talk to me." I muttered out as I turned on the vibrater. He gave me a cold look and walked into the bathroom.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.1K 27
❝𝐻𝑒 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘Ÿ, π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘’π‘‘ 𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘ π‘’π‘ . π‘†π‘’π‘π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘‘π‘œοΏ½...
42.6K 1.3K 27
Inaya Fae Vesper 21 Living in Chicago with a very successful business that she's worked hard for. She deserved it and also had the held with her moth...
149K 4K 21
↫↫↫↫↫ "fσσℓ ΠΌΡ” ΟƒΠΈΒ’Ρ” Ρ•Π½Ξ±ΠΌΡ” ΟƒΠΈ уσυ." ↬↬↬↬↬ *β€’.ΒΈβ™‘ π”ž π”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”―π”’π”°π”° 𝔑𝔬π”ͺπ”¦π”«π”žπ”±π”’π”° Υ― π”ͺπ”žπ”£π”¦π”ž π”©π”’π”žπ”‘π”’π”―π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ π”£π”žπ”©π”©π”° π”₯𝔒𝔩𝔭𝔩𝔒𝔰𝔰�...
7.3K 174 18
Two teenagers with a interesting love story frπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ + a baby later on