DIFFICULT - Gracie Abrams

Da noooooisi

Ivy Herreras and Gracie Abrams situationship has never been so difficult. After they ended things a year ago... Altro

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ±
α΄€α΄„α΄› ᴏɴᴇ
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33

1.21

1.5K 56 39
Da noooooisi

"I know Ivy and she would never ever cheat on anyone, especially you"

"I really wanna believe that, but.."

After having gone to the studio, Gracie was scrolling on her phone through instagram stories as she laid on her bed with weenie.

@madelyncline

She laughed a little after seeing the caption, her girlfriend was truly crazy in parties when she did go, which wasn't very often. Yet still her tolerance for alcohol was pretty strong unlike hers which after two glasses of wine or after merely one shot felt already tipsy.

She then scrolled through the next stories

@ivy_profen

The Abrams girl might've stared a-bit too long at this story, she found Ivy absolutely breathtaking. She did however frown at how much alcohol she had seemingly consumed, in every of the different cast stories she had a different drink in hand, it didn't help that Ivy was just 19 years old and she always seems to forget that it's ilegal to drink in the US under 21, the brown eyed girl was pretty surprised they even  let her enter  the club.

A yawn interrupted the young singers thinking making her look to her phones time and she noticed how late it was.
"Let's go to sleep Ween." she talked to her dog as she petted him and reached across the bed to the lamp turning it off.
She was about to turn off her phone until something popped up, people were tagging her on the internet and #fionvy was trending on twitter. Gracie frowned, scared for the worst as she slowly tapped the notifications with her thumb to open twitter.

@e_news!

Star Ivy Herrera seen kissing Fiona Palomo, her new costar on Outerbanks.

Today the obx cast had interviews in LA and later on as a close source told us, all of them went partying to the ceiling club known for it gray view of the city and famous people who go there.
It seems as the 19 year old drank a lot and clearly is living her best life!

So maybe she is over the singer, Gracie Abrams whom we speculated to be dating the actress last year and since then have seen with almost no one except for the last few days were she was seen with a young actor Jake.
Is this a messy love triangle ?

Click here to read more

@ivyherrerasfan12

Omg, u guys ...

#fionvy is confirmed, if they're actually dating they would be such a power coupleeeeee @ivy_profen @fionapalomo

"What the fuck" Gracie whispered, trying to be mad but in the end an almost silent whimper came out of her mouth.
No no no, this can't be possible she would never cheat on me... right?
The singer had no better idea than to call one of her best friends, Olivia Rodrigo , who was one of the few people who actually knew what was going on between the two.

"Liv?"

"Gracie, why are you calling so late." the other girl croaked as if she had just been woken up

"Just open twitter" Gracie said desperately

The other girl seemed to pick up on Gracie's tone and rushed to open the app as she asked "is something wrong are you okay?"
"Oh-" Olivia frowned as she saw the picture
"Are you sure that's her?"

"I would recognize her anywhere Livy"
Gracie said silently, she was clearly scared of what this picture could mean.

"Gracie, we're not sure of anything yet okay, I know Ivy and she would never ever cheat on anyone, especially you"
Olivia said trying to reassure her friend , but at the same time she did truly believe what she said, in her right mind Ivy would never cheat.

"I really wanna believe that, but- we merely started dating, maybe she slept with that girl, I mean she did look pretty drunk and-"

"Gracie, stop-" Olivia interrupted the singer
"Look if you keep playing movies in your mind you'll just dig yourself into  a hole"
"I'll call her and ask what happened , but you should meet with her tomorrow to let her tell you her side of the story, you know the media, they stir up unecessary drama whenever they can."

"Yeah we were supposed to eat brunch with her friend anyway, thanks Liv. Now I guess I'll just try to sleep" Gracie said, her mind a bit more at ease but nevertheless still worrying.

"Bye Cee, everything will be fine and if it isn't I'll make sure to kill her with my own hands"

"Haha- okay bye bye" the Abrams girl laughed at her friends joke before  ending the call.

The singer turned and tossed desperately all night she tried to cal Ivy twice but seeing as she didn't respond she got mad, if something like this happened then Ivy should've been the one to call not her. So she stopped what she was doing and tried so hard to be mad at the actress but she couldn't, she just really hoped this wasn't what she thought it was.

At this time of the night Madelyn was dragging a very drunk Ivy across the club towards the exit. The brunette was complaining the whole way but never once dropped the blondes hand that was guiding her.
Once they were outside Ivy leaned on Madelyn because yes, she couldn't even walk straight. "Hey Stevieeee!" The Herrera girl animatedly greeted her guard slash driver as she got into the black car.
"Good night Steve" Madelyn said with a thought lipped smile as she shut the door and put on Ivy's safety belt.
"What happened now ?" The man asked unamused as she started the car.

"We're just having funnnnn duh" the girl seating on the right exclaimed as she looked out the window amazed by the city lights.
"Seems like it kiddo" the bald man replied sarcastically knowing something was wrong cause it wasn't like Ivy to get this drunk.

When they arrived at Ivy's house the girl immediately made her way to her bed, along with her best friend of course, or else she wouldn't even had made it up one step up the staircase.
Both girls put a hoodie on and some pajama shorts, Madelyn was about to go towards the guest room where she was staying but Ivy was quick to stop her as she finally tried to confessed all that had happened but she was so drunk that the blonde actress barely understood half of it.

The girl didn't cry but was close to doing so, as she hugged her best friend who tried to calm her down, in the midst of all that both friends fell asleep on the bed, tired from the long night.

Ivy woke up several times that night to the bathroom to throw up, the hangover was pretty intense probably one of the worst she's ever had. The blonde actress went to hold her hair almost every single time she felt her friends steps running towards the bathroom.Thankfully after 6am Ivy finally stopped throwing up and slept peacefully from then on.

At 11am the doorbell to Ivy's house sounded, of course said girl was knocked out cold from last night so the blonde being the good friend she was silently made her way out the the bedroom knowing that Gracie was at the other side of the door since she had called the singer late last night, she explained how Ivy had apparently done something wrong and she was sorry but she didn't quite understand what had happened but it was something to do with her. She then told Gracie to come as they had planned originally so Ivy could explain all the mess.

As much happiness that seeing the actress brought her, Gracie couldn't help but feel that pit in her stomach, and that type of hatred that annoys you to death because you know you could never get mad at that person, so if Ivy had truly cheated on her she could never hate her....

A/n-

So the drama goes on .....

Anyways Taylor announced freaking SPEAK NOW!!!! Ahhhhhhh

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

13.3K 614 40
Scarlet Gray is an upcoming singer/songwriter. She's 24 and is in the eye of the media but what happens when she goes through a public breakup with t...
13K 460 15
When two exes who don't ever have a closure meet again after few years, a chaos was sure to start but is it really gonna be chaotic or something will...
36.3K 1.6K 18
"this shouldn't happen to us." "i know, but it has to." GRACIE ABRAMS x FEM OC sequel to invisible string
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...