Magic Depths

Autorstwa Ringrad

Monster, A Real Devil, Beyond Evil, The Depth. I've been called quite a lot of things......and you know? I th... Więcej

Reset
Party
Soon To Be (Fixed)
Fell Grim

Debt

261 13 4
Autorstwa Ringrad

(Agares's training field)(1 week later)

"Alright kid, come on."

Blinking the mismatch child turn towards his father in confusion. Losing focus the magic circle held in between his hands faded away.

"Ah, dang it.....I'm sorry, where we going?"

Dismissing his apology and patting his son on the shoulder. They start to walk away from the rather destroyed training ground.

"We're going to a.....friend of mine, that has a debt to pay."

"Ok.....but, why am I going?"

"Simple really."

Snapping his finger's the magic circle for the Agares family appears below them.

"I'm calling in this favor to see if they can figure out what your Origin is."

"Ohhh, now I get it."

Smiling Kasoku rubs Jikan's hair aggressively leaving it a mess.

"Hey! Why did you do that!?"

Ignoring his son(and the tiny fist that punched him in the leg) the Family Head put up 3 fingers. Seeing him raise his fingers Jikan stopped fixing his hair and paid attention.

"3 things before we go, 1. My friend is having their daughters over so be nice, 2. Do not leave my side unless I tell you too. Got it so far?"

Nodding his head, Jikan continued to pay attention to his father.

"Last but not least, 3. If you do go play with my friend's daughter be careful. Although they might be half god they are weaker then they seem, understood?"

"Yes.......wait, half god?"

Pushing his palm into Jikan's face to shut him up Kasoku snapped his fingers again and they disappeared from place. But before they did Jikan opened his mouth and bit down on his father's hand.

"Ow! Yo-"

(???)

"-u little shit!!!"

Trying(and failing to get him off) Kasoku swings his arm around trying to get Jikan to let go. Only for both to pause as someone faked cough. Blinking at each other they turned their gaze to the right to see a woman standing there with a glare.

Flicking Jikan's forehead he instinctively let go of the hand and held his forehead. Only to gage when his father wiped the drool on his son's clothes.

"Ah! Gross!"

"Says the one who bit me."

Grumbling and turning away from his father Jikan spots two girls standing behind the woman with the glare.

"Anyways, hey Hecate! How have you been? Been busy I see."

The goddess didn't say another only glare at the devil. Seeing how his small talking is failing(and quite badly at that) he got straight to the point.

"I'll just get down to why I'm here."

"Please...do."

Hearing her response that barely managed to make it past her mouth. Kasoku placed a hand on Jikan's should.

"Alright, th-where did he go?"

Letting out a sigh Kasoku started looking around. But while he was looking around he didn't notice the goddess eyes widen.

'I....can't sense him?'

Although she said it as a fact it sounded more like a question. Almost as if she can't believe what she's feeling(or lack of).

"Hello~ I'm Jikan Agares it's nice too meet you two."

Wiping their head around at speed that would have certainly snapped a normal human's neck. The goddess stared at Jikan in disbelief before shaking her head in denial as the young devil showed up in her senses.

'I must have gotten rust after having Alfia, and Meteria....of course, that's all.'

"Agk!"

Violently being pulled by his collar Jikan swung his fist around and punched his father right in the face. Dropping his son he brought his hands to his face in pain as he tried to stop the blood ruining down his noise.

"Why are you so strong!?"

"HISSSS!!!"

"D-Did you just fucking hiss at me? No, didn't you agree to stay by my side!?"

"We both know I lied, old man!"

"I'm only 148 years old!"

"Oh my Satan, Your ancient!!!"

The goddess watched as the oldest devil there took an imaginary arrow to the chest and slumped to the floor. Seeing him on the floor Jikan planted a foot on his father's chest and raised his arms up in the air.

"Victory! I wi-ahk!"

In the middle of his bragging, Kasoku grabbed him by his ankle and the nest second. Is holding Jikan up side down forcing the blood to his head and making his face turn red.

"Let me go! All the blood is rushing to my head!"

"No."

Sighing the goddess shook her head as she watched the father and son duo fight.

"Puff!"

Hearing the sound of a child not trying to laugh she turn to her daughters.

"Meteria, don't laugh."

"But that wasn't me!"

"What? The only...other...one is."

Slowly ever so slowly the goddess looked at her oldest daughter. When there gazes met the child turned away.

"Did you just?"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"A-"

"No."

"......alright."

Shaking off the shock at the news her oldest found something to(even if only slight) laugh at. She looked down to see Jikan crawling away, having managed to get away from his father. Although she did note the young devil looked pale and watched as the boy with blood on his hands wrote down "help" before passing out.

"Finally! I never thought the hypnosis would kick in."

Picking him up by the back of his collar Kasoku held out his son to Hecate. While healing his face with his other hand.

"Here, try to find out what his Origin is."

"And if I do my debt is paid?"

"As long as you can do it, I'll consider it paid."

".....fine."

Waving her hand Jikan's unconscious body started to float over but was stopped as his father didn't let go. Scowling the goddess look towards Kasoku, only to tense up slightly as any emotions on his face has disappeared leaving a blank slate.

"And don't even think of telling anyone else."

Narrowing her eyes Hecate was about to let out divinity. But paused as Kasoku's unfeeling gaze turn towards the right slightly. Gritting her teeth she forced the anger away. Nodding, the devil finally let go of his son and watched like a hawk as magic circles surrounded Jikan's body.

"Alfia, take Meteria and wait outside."

"But mom-"

"Meteria."

Giving her daughter a warning tone the girl kept quite as she and her sister left the room. As soon as the two left the room it started warped and twisted before it was replaced with a much larger room.

"I would step back if I were you."

Acknowledging his warning the Agares took a couple steps back. Nodding Hecate raised her hand high lifting Jikan up as the smaller magic circles faded away. Instead a much large one formed under the unconscious devil. After a few seconds the magic circle suddenly cracked.

"!? This is!"

"What's wrong?"

"Be ready to catch him!!!"

Raising her other hand, divinity poured out of the goddess as hundreds of magic circles surrounded Jikan. Only for them to shatter like glass as the feedback hit Hecate forcing her to release him. Staggering backwards the magic goddess watched as Kasoku catch his son.

"Hecate! What was that!? A...Are you alright?"

Blinking it took a second for his question to register. Before she could reply the door to the room opened as her children stuck their heads in.

"Mom? Is everything-Mommy! Are you ok!?"

Running over Meteria tripped over her own feet as she dived into her mother's arms crying.

"Meteria? Why are you cry?"

The child didn't answer as they continued to cry in her arm.

"Mom."

Looking at Alfia, Hecate watched as she gestured towards her nose. Confused, the goddess brought a hand up and wiped her nose. Only to finally notice something wet running down it, ichor.

"Hecate, you ok?"

Walking up Kasoku held Jikan in his arms as the goddess just looked at the child. Slowly, her gaze met his eyes.

"What have you brought into this world?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

981K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...