Literate 21+ Individual Rolep...

By _BlackRoseDemon_

Art is not mine Any minors, get out! To clear up some confusion, this is a lore-base romance rp with smut be... More

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜
ATTENTION!! (pls read)
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–˜๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–›๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‚๐–—๐–†๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–š๐–™๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–ž (F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ท๐–š๐–˜๐–™ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–‰๐–ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–Š๐– ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‡๐–š๐–˜ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฌ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–” (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‚๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‹ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–‘๐–†๐–๐–ž (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– & ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‰ (M/F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–•๐–ž ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–†'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–”๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–-๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹ (F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–ž๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)

๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M/F)

65 2 1
By _BlackRoseDemon_

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Demigods}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Demi-026

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Hrm..!-.. Idan Sherver.. son of Hades..."

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Demigod

Appearance:

Personality: A gloomy boy who shies away from socialization and prefers to shut himself in his cabin room. He prefers to stay in his room at all times, and takes classes remotely whenever possible to avoid interacting with other people. He almost never shows up to ceremonies or housewarden meetings in person, instead using a tablet device to speak from his room that some of the other campers hold on for him.

When in public, Idan can get anxious rather easily. He has a tendency to stutter when speaking with unfamiliar people, so he is sometimes seen using his tablet to communicate. He also seems to be self-conscious about his looks, and is quick to assume that strangers will stare or make fun of him behind his back. In general, he expects a negative outcome from any social situation, so he would rather avoid them altogether.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Staying in his room, video games and anime

Dislikes: People staring at him

Backstory: Being the son of Hades has its responsibility, mainly because of one particular rule among the gods especially the Big Three - no God or Goddess can't have an mortal child as their son from another mortal human. In other words, demigods are forbidden.

His mother took care of him throughout his childhood, growing up with anxiety and low social skills that his mother had to homeschool him. It wasn't until he was in 8th grade where he, for once, wanted to go school for this one year. If it works out, he'll go to highschool and if it doesn't, then it's back to the drawing board.

The first semester was really well. Though he didn't make much friends, he was able to make himself as an example of a perfect student.

However, not everything has a perfect outcome. During gym class, the teacher had told the students they were doing a competitive dodge ball for try outs for the dodge ball team. Curious, Idan sign up for the try outs. Boy, was that a big mistake.

He, along with a few students, were the only ones left. The thing is the students on the opposite team were strange.. stranger than normal. He had found out those students were monsters he's never seen before and was attacked left and right by them.

One of the students on his team was able to rescue him and get him out of the school. According to Idan, that student was the demigod of Charon and headed to his mother's house. The student had explained the two about a school/camp for Demigods.

Idan, having no choice, says goodbye to his mother after packing up and head to this school. He found out he's the son of Hades after winning a unique game of capture the flag. The team has to wear red and blue straps on their waist. Anytime the straps are off, that player is out and can't rejoin. The game ends when all three flags are on one side or when there is no players left on one side.

Idan was running left and right when getting chosen on the blue team, holding the last flag. He was too far from his own side, thinking this was the end when something happened during the chase. The students that were chasing him stopped by.. bones? Skeleton bones as well as decaying corpses of animals.

That's when Idan found out he's the son of Hades, God of the Underworld.

Now he's a sophomore at the school, having to get held back once last year.

Power(s): Undead Manipulation - He's able to control the dead, regardless of how old they are. This power only works when the heart stops fully in order for him to control them properly

Strength(s): Intelligence and parkour

Weakness(s): Anxiety, upper body strength and poor social skill

Fear(s): Crowds or any kind of interaction in a large crowd

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Grinding, neck licking and dirty talk
Turn off: Pain and blood
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): Back when he first came to this school, he had to stay at the camp side of this place as the school is both a mixture of highschool and college.

_______________________________________

Name: "Yo! Name's Asher Dova, I'm the daughter of Hephaestus. I'm also one of the blacksmiths so if you need a weapon, I'm your girl!"

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Species: Demigod

Appearance:

Personality: Confident in her abilities, Asher is someone that everyone looks up to as a big sister despite being a freshman. Yep, you heard me. This buff and strong looking woman is a freshman at this school. She is a serious and straightforward person who is constantly working to better herself. After spending her middle school years as a troublemaking delinquent, she wants to turn her life around, and is still getting used to regular school life. She values hard work, and applies herself completely to everything she does.

In order to remedy her past behavior, Asher does what she can to keep her reputation intact. She tries not to pick fights, and minds her manners around her superiors whenever possible. As hard as she tries to manage her impulses, though, her delinquent persona may resurface under certain circumstances. And if she notices any injustice or cruel treatment of others, she isn't afraid to lash out and settle things with her fists.

Height: 6'3"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Helping others, working on any new projects and pancakes

Dislikes: Blue berries (She's allergic to them if she eats them)

Backstory: Growing up with a single mother and in a poor environment, Asher grew up as a delinquent and became the boss of them all during her 6th-7th grade. She would cause fights, riots and skip classes because of that poor environment.

Despite all of this, her mother would always help her out and stayed by her side. It wasn't until 8th grade her biology teacher attacked her in art room turning into a hideous monster. If it wasn't for a satyr rescuing her butt, she would've been in the jaws of that monster.

It didn't take long for her to realize she's the daughter of Hephaestus, the God of fire and blacksmith when she made a bronze sword from scraps of metal she found one night. Now, she's a freshman at the school and plans on becoming the counselor at the camp as a blacksmith.

Power(s): Weapon Making - She's able to craft any weapon you can name with various parts. Regardless if she has her hammer or not, she can grab various parts to make whatever.

Strength(s): Strength, craftsmanship, weapon making, and metal work.

Weakness(s): Balance and a slow learner so there's always a student she's familiar with writing down everything and handing it to her by the end of the day

Fear(s): Cliffs

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Straddling and height/size differences
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Dom

Other(s): According to most students, Asher is mostly seen at the camp with the younger demigods.

_______________________________________

Name: "Hello, I'm Jonathan Opeto, son of Iris. Pleasure to meet you."

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Species: Demigod

Appearance:

Personality: While this man comes off introverted, which he does, Jonathan is some of creativity. He keeps his distance away, especially anything that is loud in order to get his mindset in the right place. Heck, he even has his own art room because of the loudness. He spends most of his time alone and away from others because of their loudness, even has noise canceling headphones for various situations.

Jonathan's intelligence isn't something do gloss over. Rather its creativity or building something, as long as he uses his hands is good enough for him reason why you'll definitely see him moving various fingers whenever he's not using them because he doesn't like his hands being still. You'll also see him sitting next to Idan in most classes because Idan is one of the rare demigods at the school to get on his good side and welcome him to the school.

Height: 6'1"

Sexuality: Demi Acesexual

Likes: Collecting dolls/tarot cards, art in general and star gazing

Dislikes: Loudness and being social

Backstory: Coming from a dad and step mother was a bit difficult to handle, especially someone like Jonathan. Teachers have told the parents he would stray away from the other kids and do odd things.

It didn't take his dad to figure it out on the spot, being there for his son during some hard times. It wasn't until 9th grade he had to leave his home behind. Unlike most demigods, Jonathan wasn't attacked nor confrontation by monsters instead he was confrontation by a person who claims to be a demigod. Jonathan was neither afraid or scared once he was explained he's the son of a God.

Packing his stuff, he went to the camp and school for Demigods. He found out he was the son of Iris when his hair started changing colors and his fingertips dripping color.

Power(s): Color changing - His hair changes color corresponding to his emotions. Color Tips - His fingers are pretty much like their own paint bucket, he even squeezes them when trying to get some kind of color. The only downside to this is the colors are random so even he has no idea what color it's gonna be.

Strength(s): Creativity, balance, intelligence, problems solving and observation

Weakness(s): Social, fidgeting and language

Fear(s): Nyctophobia (Fear of the dark)

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Praising
Turn off: Pain and blood
Kinks: N/a
Dom/Sub: Doesn't know

Other(s): Idan gave Jonathan the noise canceling headphones last year back when Jonathan was a sophomore because he didn't want them anymore. He even gave him several items he found online and let's Jonathan draw on his hand when he sees his fingers fidgeting again.

_______________________________________

Name: "Hello, my name is Petra Sunro. I'm the daughter of Selene or Luna, goddess of the moon. Pleasure to meet you."

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Species: Demigod

Appearance:

Personality: Petra is generally laid-back and agreeable person that many of her dormmates see as a sisterly figure. She does what she can for her underclassmen. Under pressure, she likes to think things through and have a backup plan in case something goes wrong.

Despite others' assumptions, her courteous nature comes less from a place of genuine good will, and more from a desire to maintain peace and keep her school life stress-free. The few reasons why she would go out of her way to help someone would be if it was an emergency, or if she knows she'll get something of equal value in return. She may be a rational and levelheaded type of person, but she also has a playful side; Petra seems to be a fan of simple pranks.

Height: 5'8"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Playing harmless pranks and studying

Dislikes: Problems

Backstory: Unlike the others, where they were take to the demigod school in middle school, Petra found out a little early than anyone expected. She found out some time in elementary school where every kid in the playground was asleep and her full of energy.

It didn't take long for her father to pick her up and take her to the school/camp, having to get better control of her powers.

Power(s): Sleep Grain - Whenever Petra has a high amount of energy, anyone within a good radius falls asleep. Kinda like an energy sucking just without physical touching. She can also put people to sleep regardless if she has high energy or not.

Strength(s): Balance and intelligence

Weakness(s): Unless the person she trying to out to sleep has high energy, her powers are basically useless

Fear(s): Bugs

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Straddling
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Sub

Other(s): According to one of the students, she has an entire book shelf of Stephan King books and R.L. Stine.

_______________________________________

Name: "James Tavor, the son of Dionysus and sophomore at the school."

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Demigod

Appearance:

Personality: James appears to be that calm individual who isn't gonna listen to shit - and he is. See someone getting bullied? Walks away. See someone trip and fell? Looks the other way. Someone is need a study buddy? Gonna ignore everything and get the work done himself. He isn't the type to sit back and let fire sparks fly. He wants to get things done now and doesn't want to be bothered.

He isn't afraid to say what's on his mind, regardless if it's rude or a compliment. Any idea you have, he's gonna find a flaw in that plan of yours and make that entire plan go to waste. Some students have called him a snake because of how manipulative he can when it comes to certain topics and things he either finds interesting or useful.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Closet Gay

Likes: Wine

Dislikes: Waffles

Backstory: Growing up with a single mother who worked at a dead end job, James (surprisingly) was an honor student back in middle school.

He spend most of his days studying or working on assignments to help out his mother when they were both attacked by snake women out of the blue. Luckily, the son of Athena found them and rescue. His mother had explained what he is and who is, taking him to the camp/school.

He found out he was the son of Dionysus when a sudden outburst happen between himself and another camper, resulting the dorms being torn by vines.

Power(s): Vine Manipulation - He's able to grow vines from anywhere and get them to subdue an opponent.

Strength(s): Wine making, coffee making, balance and intelligence

Weakness(s): Stubborn

Fear(s): Heights

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Teasing, grinding and make out sessions
Turn off: Non-consent, being too vanilla and blood
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): He has a hobby that is currently in secret, not even his roommate knows or anyone from the Dionysus dorms know.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are the son/daughter of god/goddess and recent found out by getting attacked by a minotaur. Your mother/father explained you who your real father is and takes you to the school and camp for Demigods.

That was about two weeks ago and you're still trying to get use it. I mean, you just found out but you have no idea who it is which is common here. Some have said your abilities doesn't come up until due time.

Since the teachers, counselors and the headmaster doesn't know who your real parent is, they had offered you to choose which dorm or cabin to live in until then.

Now, you stand in front of the dorm/cabin of (whatever god of your choosing) and you knock on the door but no one answers.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Demi-026?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 932 7
[Honestly this fan fiction is soo bad and i wrote this when i was like 13 and i don't why people continue to read it, but go ahead and knock yourself...
100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
18.2K 228 13
sad mlp pictures and story's to
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...