You Love Me? I Love You | App...

By Hazelfrmfshlv

"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hate... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
Discontinued

0.5

237 9 24
By Hazelfrmfshlv

Uhh- Anyone who remembers me or the story?
I think I owe readers an apology.. eh-  I'm really sorry for not posting it like- MONTHS.. and I said the next chapter would come next week..
I didn't know this part would take THAT LONG. I was really lazy.
But in the other hand this will include Appledash more than this story ever did. For now at least.
Anyways, enjoy (or don't)!

Silence was the only thing that's talking. "Rainbow, sugar cube? Are ya in here?" Applejack asked again because she didn't hear an answer when she talked for first time. "Ah want to talk, nothin' more.."

Rainbow Dash wasn't saying anything. Maybe she wasn't even there, who knows what happened to her?

"Ah'm sorry sugar cube.. Ah really am..." Applejack kept trying. She started losing her hope. Looks like Rainbow Dash really hates her. She would answer if she didn't hate her, wouldn't she?

The door slowly opened. Applejack opened the door more only to see a mad-looking rainbow. However, she was with tears that's about to fall down in her eyes. "See? I'm here now. Now you can tell the hay you want!" She said with a mad tone.

Applejack was confused. She didn't look that mad earlier. She didn't even look mad. "Ah... Ah'm.. sorry.. For not talkin' to ya..." she said while avoiding the eye contact.

"You're.. sorry..?" she asked quietly and surprised. "YOU'RE SORRY?!" she said with a shouting tone this time.

Applejack backed away. "Ah.." she didn't expect Rainbow to react like that. She thought it would be a normal conversation without fighting.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU CAUSED TO ME?" she said coming near Applejack. Applejack was just backing away. A tear fell down from her magenta eyes. Rainbow continued, "I've been thinking about what I've done wrong.. For weeks.. Maybe months.. I've been thinking that it was my fault.." She was trying not to cry. "I needed you, a lot, but you weren't there when I was crying.." She whispered the end of the sentence, but it was enough for AppleJack to hear.

"Ah'm sorry.. Ah'm really sorry.. I was really angry about.."

"About what!?" Rainbow shouted a little.

"Let me continue!" Applejack answered in the same way.

"Don't shout to me! I'm the one that's right in this situation! I deserve an apology!"

"AH ALREADY SAID AH'M SORRY! WHAT ELSE YOU WANNA HEAR?" she shouted with anger.

"STOP SHOUTING!" Rainbow warned her friend.

"YA STARTED SHOUTIN' FIRST!" Applejack shouted back with anger.

Meanwhile, the others were listening them. "I'm going in.. They're fighting so loud.." Rarity whispered putting her hand on the door. But she saw Twilight giving her a don't-you-dare-to-go-in look so she stopped.

Rainbow sighed. Her voice trembled. "This fight won't end as long as we keep shouting.." she said then leaned against the wall and closed her eyes.

"Ah'm sorry.. for shouting and.. y'know.." as she finished her sentence, a silence came to pay a visit. Rainbow Dash started to look down and Applejack was looking at her. She was starting to cry slowly. "Ah just wanna know why ya didn't come.."

Rainbow Dash was confused. "What do you mean by that?" she moved her head to look at Applejack. But the moment their eyes met, Rainbow Dash immediately looked away again.

"Ya remember mah bake sale? Ah waited for ya to come but ya didn't.. Ah said mahself 'She will come, she always did, even in the worst time.. She did and she will..' but Ah just fooled mahself.." Applejack explained her friends. It's weird that her friend didn't understand.. For her, at least.

"... I did come actually.. but you weren't there.." Rainbow Dash said making a slight eye contact.

What the hay..? That's what Pinkie and Rarity was talking about?

Applejack thought. Then started talking after a while "Ya didn't.. Ya weren't there, neither yer teammates were!" Applejack said a bit louder than usual.

"Okay.. that is weird... Now let me tell you the whole story. Because we won't solve anything if we keep it like that.."  Rainbow Dash said, using her brain for once.

Rainbow Dash sighed and started talking. "You invited me to your bake sale and I said I'll also bring my teammates. Then you said the bake sale was going to be another day." Rainbow Dash was saying the story from her side.

However, Applejack cut her off "Wait wait wait wait wait.. ah never said that. Are ya sure ya weren't dreamin'?"

"Let. me. finish." Rainbow Dash said in an angry tone. Then she continued "I came there the day you told me with all of the team. And guess what? I waited for an hour but you didn't come..! It was a disgrace for me.. But.. it's not important.. I was worried about you.. But you didn't answer my call.. That's the porblem.."

"Are ya sure? Ah didn't say anythin' 'bout another day.." Applejack explained.

Rainbow Dash looked confused. "No you did. Look!" she said showing her phone. It was Applejack's turn to be confused.

"Ah never did!" Ah don't know who sent ya that!" Applejack shouted. She looked down with guilt.

She wasn't looking Rainbow Dash. Couldn't look actually. Then Rainbow Dash suddenly hugged her. They kept hugging tightly for a while then Rainbow talked. "Are we friends again now?" Applejack realized her happines from her voice. That made blonde girl smile.

Applejack whispered to her friend. "Yea..."

***

They stayed in the same position for a while. Rainbow Dash slowly putted her head on Applejack's shoulder, only to get this moment ruined by a Pinkie girl shouting..

"ARE WE STARTING THE PARTY YET, GIRLS?" She jumped on her friends who were hugging each other.

"C- calm down Pinkie.. You just sort of ruined their moment of starting their friendship again.." Fluttershy said quietly while saving her friends from pink girl's tight hug.

"Oppsie sorry. But I wanna start the party!" She shouted the last part which made Twilight giggle while coming in.

"Were y'all stalkin' us or somethin'?" Applejack asked confused when Rarity also walked in.

Rarity smiled with a little bit of giggling. "I guess you can say that.."

"Lets just go down and start the slumber party or Pinkie is going to explode." Rainbow Dash said leaving the room. Pinkie Pie went after her by jumping.

"Ah'm goin' to change. Since Pinkie already did y'all can go down." Applejack said putting her bag -which she has been carrying all day- down.

The girls nodded and left the room for her to change. Now It was time to do something fun..

***

"Ohh! I found it! I found it!" Pinkie yelled as oshe jumped up and down in joy.

"What did ya found, sugar cube?" Applejack asked as she entered the room.

"We were trying to figure out what to play first. I think Pinkie found something" Rarity said with a smirk.

"We don't know what though.." Rainbow Dash  added to make things more clear. (Guess what? Idk what she found either)

"I think Pinkie should tell us now.." Fluttershy suggested.

"Let's play 2 truths and 1 lie, such a classic. We can find something better while playing!" Pinkie Pie said in a shouting tone.

"Seriously? Is that what you were so excited of?" Rainbow Dash asked rolling her eyes.

"Ya got somethin' better?" Applejack asked the girl who was judging the other girl.

"Uhh.. We- uhm... PLAY VIDEO GAMES! Yes we can play video games..!" She said in a nervous tone.

"Not everyone likes playing video games, darling.. You two would definitely fight after the game. Tou might ruin your beautiful clothings.. I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity normal with that happening."

She waited for a while while Rainbow Dash was looking at her as she was saying 'Is she done yet?'. But unfortunately Rarity continued "Let's do what Pinkie told us, okay darling?"

Rainbow rolled her eyes "Fine.."

"YAY!! LET'S START THE PARTY GIRLS!!!" Pinkie yelled as she nearly jumped her twice size.

"Holy celestia- how did you jump that high?" Twilight expressed her confusion with a perplexed look.

"The way you jumped was AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash yelled in excitement.

"Can we just start the slumber party? I think we should play 2 truths and 1 lie now." Fluttershy asked quietly.

"Alright.. Are y'all ready for havin' fun!" Applejack said to start the party.

***

(Remember chapter 3's ending? You're gonna need that a little bit. You can look chapter 3 if you forgot!)

"Ugh!" Purple and light blue haired girl shoted loudly. "I thought you were going to make that pride flag's life a living hell. That farmer girl has nothing to do with the rainbow!" You could easily undrstand her anger from her voice tone.

"Are you not obeying me.. Starlight dear..?" bAcOn haired girl asked.

"You can think that whole school should obey you. But I'm.. I mean we are NOT your puppets you can just play with!" Starlight fought back.

"Oh you didn't just say that.. DID YOU?" Sunset shouted.

"Not gonna lie, Sunset.. You really should care about what she says. We. are. not. your. slaves!" Trixie shouted from the other side of the room.

"And? Like I am going to listen what you say.."

"Oh come on.. you'd be nothing without us!" Starlight said in anger. "If you have an acceptable reason I may consider helping you.. Why are we going to do this to Applejack?"

"Simple: she is friends with pride flag." Sunset said quickly.

Trixie spit out the coffee with Sunset's answer. "WHAT?? That apple girl hates the rainbow with a burning passion! There's just no way they'd be friends again!"

"I thought that too.. But that new girl is ruining everything!" Sunset stated in anger.

"New girl? You mean that nerd who knows the answer of every question?" Trixie said while rolling her eyes. "What was her name again? Rawlight..? Twinight..? Twilight..? Rawnight..?""

Sunset groaned. "Her name is Twilight and yes she is the nerd!"

"Why would she ruin everything? How can she ruin everything?" Starlight asked.

"She is trying to make them friends again!" Sunset shouted and crossed her arms quickly.

"Who is them? Rainbow Dash and Applejack you mean?" Trixie asked leaning towards the wall.

"All of them! Rainbow Dish, Aplejack, Pinkie Pink, Rariry, Flitter Floosh!" (Nicknames by Round Trip on youtube.) Sunset shouted.

"Should I laugh about the names or be angry about them being friends again..?" Starlight asked with a little bit of laugh.

"The... names.. funny.." Trixie tried to talk while laughing about the names. How sad she couldn't really talk.

While Trixie was dying of laughter she felt a hard hand on her cheek. Yes, that's Sunset who just slapped her. "STOP LAUGHING WILL YOU!"

"I- I-" Trixie's laughter slowed down and ended at last. "Okay, I'm fine now..."

"I'm fine with the manipulation part. You think you can do the photoshop part?" Starlight stated looking at Sunset.

"Yeah fine by me.." Sunset agreed a low and exhausted voice.

"And what am I going to do?' Trixie asked looking at her "friends".

"Keep the teachers and such out of this." Sunset said with the same low exhausted voice.

"Let's start then?"  Starlight asked.

***

Sorry for the short chapter. But I had to post something after all this time.
Next chapter might come sooner because I have nothing better to do. Not as fast as  it used to be but faster than this.

Words: 1922

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 120 24
A bunch of small short stories of Rainbow Dash x Applejack might add a little bit of Fluttershy x Rarity and Sunset x Twilight each little story All...
10.8K 394 22
When Applejack & Rainbow Dash are called on a friendship mission, the map says the friendship problem is in Twilights Castle! Rainbow Dash gets tired...
237K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...
44.6K 1.4K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...