Changing

By Skz_inyourarea

Three young high school friends, are faced with drama that could change their lives in an instant. One in the... More

Isabella POV
Dana's POV
Martha's POV
Isabella's POV
Martha's POV
Dana's POV
Isabella's POV
Martha's POV

Dana's POV

5 0 0
By Skz_inyourarea

I can't believe I tied with some low class, wannabe, b***h! I am upset? Ha! As if! Obviously, I'm becoming cheer captain no matter what. Cheer is a big deal to me, and becoming cheer captain plays a big part. I walk out of the school to the parking lot and see Martha and Isabella running up to me.

"Dana! Are you okay?" Asked Martha.

"I'm fine! I'm not worried one bit." I say with ease.

"Aren't you worried that Nora is going to take your spot?" asked concerned Isabella.

"Nora who? All I know is that I already got the spot." I say with a smirk on my face.

"How? They just announced our cheer positions." she said.

"You remember what happened last year right?" I stated. They just stood there silent. 

With a grin a say, "Exactly! Anyways girls. I'll see you tonight." 

I move closer to Isabella, close enough for Isabella not to hear.

"For the party tonight, I recommend you where something loose. I saw what you ate for lunch. I surprised those jeans fit you." 

Isabella nodded. 

"Bye Girls!" I say while getting into my Mercedes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.6K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
1M 91.2K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
999K 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
3.8M 89.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...