smt one shots

Galing kay 4zzyyy

it's exactly what the title says, I'll be writing more chapters in the future, if you have any suggestions pl... Higit pa

shower time

929 2 0
Galing kay 4zzyyy

A/N: Before starting, I just wanted to let y'all know that my first language isn't english so I apologize in advance for any mistakes, if you find them please do let me know. Also, some of these oneshots might involve wlw so if you're homophobic you can fuck right off.
I hope you guys enjoy this.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now, I found myself in an unexpected situation. I never thought this would happen but here we are.

Today, I ran away with a random person from my class. If you asked my why I did it, I wouldn't be able to tell you either...I guess I just wanted to get away from everything.
"It's getting dark." River said, looking at the sky as the sun set behind the buildings of the busy city "we should find a place to spend the night."

"I know a hotel where we could stay, it's a good place to lay low and it's cheap." I suggest, the images of that place coming back to me as I remembered the first time I was there.

"Alright, lead the way then." He says, holding my hand to not get lost in the crowd as I start walking towards our destination.

Once we finally reach the hotel, we make our way inside to get a room for the both of us. The cheapest room was the one with only one bed, but that wouldn't be an issue.

Opening the door to the room, the sight of it makes him groan in slight disappointment "It really does look cheap."

"Were you expecting a fancy room for so cheap?" I ask

"Honestly, no. But I did hope it'd look better."

He wasn't wrong, this small room's wallpaper was quite horrid and the bed was also not big enough for two people to sleep comfortably. Peaking into the bathroom, you could see that this place had seen better days. If you were quiet enough you could even hear other residents of the hotel having sex. But at least the place was clean, at the end of the day that's all that matters.

"Well, what do we do now?" He asks, turning to me with his piercing gaze.

"We should lay low for now, at least until the searches for us get less relentless. We can think of what to do with our lives later." I respond, walking up to the bed and setting my backpack down. There's really not much you can do when you're hiding from everyone, especially with nowadays' technology, there are cameras everywhere.

"No" I hear him say from behind me. "I mean, what do you want to do right now?" He finishes, his hands slithering to my waist and his face so close to me I can feel his breath hit my face.

"We should take a shower first." I say, turning around to face him. His sharp features gleaming with the dim light of the room. "We've been walking all day." From the look in his eyes, he understood what I really meant by that.

"You mean, a shower together?" He asks, a suggestive smile spreading on his face.

"If you don't want to it's fine, I won't push it." I reply, smiling at him and then turning around to start unpacking my things.

"Well..." He drags out his sentence "I guess a shower with you is always better than a shower by myself." He says, I turn around once again and there's a hint of a devious smile on his lips.

"Let's go then." I finally say.

We make our way to the bathroom and, once there, start taking our clothes off.

My back is turned to him the whole time but I can feel his eyes lingering on my nearly naked body, all that I'm wearing now is my thong (bad choice of underwear if you're running away, by the way) and my bra.
Knowing that he's looking at me sends waves of excitement through my body which makes me more eager for his touch.

"You're not going to take a shower with your underwear on, are you?" I turn around at the sound of his voice. The first thing I noticed was his toned body but I force myself to look to his eyes instead.

"Of course not." I respond "but... I'm gonna need help unclasping my bra." I whisper in his ear as I get closer to him.

"I'll help you." He says, a shadow of a smirk crossing his face but still remaining serious.

As the bra comes off, he closes the distance between us pulling me by my waist. His fingers hold it tightly as my arms wrap around his neck, he leans down and our lips meet. At first it's a soft kiss, but the stronger our desire for each other grows, the more passionate it gets.

One of his hands carefully sneaks down my waist, tugging at my underwear. "Take them off." He manages to say in between the hot kisses, which only makes me get wetter.
"Take them off for me." I whisper, smiling against the kiss. He chuckles and suddenly pushes me against the wall, his body never separating from mine.

Once my back hits the wall, the cold makes my body jolt a little bit but I'm more focused on what River is doing to me now. He's moving down from my mouth to my neck, planting kisses all over it and sucking on my sweetspot. Soft gasps leave my mouth and I'm sure he heard them cause I could feel him smiling against my neck as he kept working his magic on me.

Then, his hands graze down my waist once more but this time they go further. I gasp a little louder as I feel his cold hand slip inside my underwear. As one of his fingers slides in between my lips, softly passing by my clit, another gasp escapes my lips, maybe even a small whimper.

By putting his quest of kissing my entire neck and chest on hold, he teasingly whispered into my ear "Are you this wet for me already?"

I could feel butterflies in the bottom of my stomach, my pussy aching harder for him but still not getting what it needs.

"Do you want me to touch you, darling?" He whispers once again in my ear, leaving a trail of kisses all over the side of my neck.

"Yes." I lightly sigh. This anticipation makes my body tremble in excitement, his hand simply resting in my underwear ends up making everything much more unbearable. I need him, now.

He lets out a very soft moan in my ear, perhaps a whine "I don't know if you're ready for this...are you?" He asks, teasingly. As his tongue makes its way to one of my nipples, surrounding it and then sucking on it just like he had done to my neck; his free hand completes the act by caressing my other nipple, occasionally lightly pinching it. That's the trigger, I can't handle this anymore.

My mouth opens in a slight "o" shape, my body wanting desperately to be touched the way it needs.

"I am ready for this." I let out in a breathy voice, I'm not only ready for this, I also cannot take the anticipation anymore.

"Say please, darling." He whispers once again, looking up at me from my chest with a devious look in his eyes.

I'm not the kind of person to beg, I'm also not this submissive usually, but he's got me so desperate that I can't help but do what he asks me to. I can feel my nipples hard and his touch there is sending jolts of pleasure through my whole body, his hand still unmoving in my underwear is making me go crazy and I can feel myself getting wetter and more desperate as the seconds go by.

"Please, River, touch me." I finally say, half whispering.

"As you wish." He finally says, pulling out my underwear so I'm fully naked.

And with that, he starts moving his finger up down my slit. He goes at a slow pace which makes me practically lose my mind but I don't want to humiliate myself further and beg him to go faster, at least not for now.

As he's moving his finger, which is getting coated with the juices leaking from my vagina, I can feel his finger pad lingering a little longer in my clit everytime his finger comes up. His slow touch nearly making me go insane. His other hand is now cuping one of my boobs and his mouth has moved to mine once again, clouding my thoughts.

Out of nowhere, his movements pick up the pace. He starts to go considerably faster and this time, alternating the movements from up and down to circling my clit, to pinching it. I get almost out of breath, how can someone have this much control over my body?

I can feel a kind of pressure growing in my core as his fingers move and cannot take it anymore. My pussy starts feeling empty, I need him inside me so bad.

But before I can tell him anything, he suddenly breaks away from the kiss. "Let's get into the shower." River whispers in my ear.

Once the water is finally coming out hot, we step in. The shower head is not directly above us but it's still sprinckling a bit of water in our direction.

I lean my back on the wall once again and he presses his body on mine.
"I want you to finger me, River." I say.

He looks at me, there's a sly look in his eyes and a smile pulls at the corner of his mouth. "You're so desperate for me." And with that two of his fingers make their way to my pussy once again. They slide up and down my slit for a little bit at first and then they slip inside.

He starts moving his hand in and out of my throbbing pussy, curling his fingers and making me gasp for air. I wasn't expecting him to go so fast, but I'm not complaining. As he does that, I can feel the pleasure pooling in my stomach.

Although this is making me feel amazing, I can feel his cock getting hard and I do want to make him feel good as well so I start moving my hand down his body. Once my hand gets close, he gets a little startled, his eyes, that had been closed, open and look into mine. "Are you sure you want to do that?" By now he has stopped fingering me and is just waiting for my answer. "I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel." I reply.

With that, my left hand holds the back of his head and I pull him in to another kiss, this time taking control. My other hand slides down to his cock, stroking it up and down and only squeezing it slightly. A soft moan comes out of his mouth directly to my ear as I keep going steady.

At this point we're both gasping and occasionally moaning, I know that he's getting closer and so am I.

"I want to be inside you." He whines in my ear. That just makes me get even more horny, if that's even possible.

Agreeing to his request, I stop what I'm doing. Then he decides to sit on the floor of the shower, pulling me along with him. As I'm straddling him, both of my legs are on his side, I grab his cock, slide it up and down my slit and finally put it in. We both gasp in pleasure.

I sit down on his lap, slowly fitting his whole cock inside of me and that's when I start bouncing up and down, moving my hips around slightly. He then squeezes them and decides to guide me up and down himself, faster as the seconds went by and we got closer to release.

Feeling his cock hitting every single right spot multiple times sends shivers of pleasure through my body and I get the feeling that if he doesn't stop now, I'll crumble.

We keep moving up and down, trying to keep kissing but hardly being able to, considering the amount of pleasure we're both feeling.

I can hear the water running as the background to our moans and whimpers and the sound of our bodies slapping each other over and over again, it all turns me on.

My clit starts throbbing, I can feel my body warming up and our sinked movements get faster. My eyebrows furrow and I can't hold the kiss anymore, I feel an immense pressure in the bottom of my belly.

"I'm close." I manage to let out in a shaky voice. As I say so, his fingers grip my hips harder and I hear him whispering "me too".

With that our movements get even faster than before, I can still hear him whimpering for release but I can't even let out a sound anymore, the sounds of his cock flying in and out of me fill the bathroom.

I get more and more desperate and the seconds seem to slow down. It feels like this orgasm is never ending, my own body is making me beg for it.

I can barely breathe anymore when finally, finally I feel an explosion of pleasure that I had been anticipating for so long now. As this happens, I wrap my arms around River's neck and pull our bodies even closer. My body starts acting by itself, my hips thrusting harder into his cock to get the most out of this experience.

"I'm gonna cum" he whispers
"Do it inside of me, River" I reply, saying his name to turn him on even more.

As we keep thrusting, our bodies moving in perfect sink, we both cum at the same time. His whimpers fill my ears and almost make me want to go for another round just to hear them again, while I can't even let out a sound because of how good this felt.

Our movements get slower, we both get overstimulated of course so eventually it all comes to a halt. I slip his cock out of me and sit once again on his lap, just holding him against my chest as his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist.

"That was amazing." He says.
Our breaths finally go back to normal, a wave of tiredness washes through me and I could almost fall asleep there.

"We should do it again sometime." I reply, feeling the warm water hitting our sweaty bodies.

"I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities to do it again." He chuckles and we stay glued to each other, too exhausted to get up, in the comfort of the warm water.

Would you guys be interested in seeing his pov? I could try to write it although I'm not sure it'd be good

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

236K 23.4K 60
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 33.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...