The Cold Protocol (Male Sith...

By Kingrenetti

During the Clone Wars, Separatist Admiral (Y/n) led his droid's against the Republic and become a big problem... More

MC BIO
CIS BIO
CHAPTER 1-Post Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 2-The Village!
CHAPTER 3-Rebel Cells!
CHAPTER 4-Night Raid!
CHAPTER 5-Talk of The Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 6-Operation Risky Waters!
CHAPTER 7-The General, The Apprentice, and The Force
CHAPTER 8-Peace Keepers!
CHAPTER 9-False Prosperity
CHAPTER 10-The Hacker
CHAPTER 11-Confederate-Menagerie Relations
CHAPTER 12-Escalation!
UNITED FORCES BIO
CHAPTER 13-Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 14-Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 15-Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 16-New Ally
CHAPTER 17-Next Step
CHAPTER 18-Information, Training and Reinforcements
CHAPTER 19-The White Fang
CHAPTER 20-Recruitment
CHAPTER 21-The Khan
CHAPTER 22-Plan of Attack and Infiltration
CHAPTER 23-Battle of Bingham Part 1
CHAPTER 24-Battle of Bingham Part 2
CHAPTER 25-Battle of Bingham Part 3
CHAPTER 26-Battle of Bingham Part 4
CHAPTER 27-Battle of Bingham Part 5: Showdown
CHAPTER 29-After Shock
CHAPTER 30-Coalition of Rebel Sectors
CHAPTER 31-New Assignment
CHAPTER 32-The Remnant
CHAPTER 33-Find the Outlaws
CHAPTER 34-The Knight & The Soldier
CHAPTER 35-Reunion
CHAPTER 36-The Outlaw Base
CHAPTER 37-Cooperation
CHAPTER 38-Escape
CHAPTER 39-The Traitor
CHAPTER 40-Three Beasts
CHAPTER 41-Hawks Vs Three Beasts
CHAPTER 42-Home
CHAPTER 43-Always a Family
CHAPTER 44-Setting the Stage
CHAPTER 45-Red Horizon
CHAPTER 46-Defense Plan
CHAPTER 47-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 48-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 49-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 50-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 4: Showdown
CHAPTER 51-2nd Battle of Menagerie: Admiral Vs General
CHAPTER 52-Rebuild
CHAPTER 53-Milita Meets CRS
CHAPTER 54-Council
CHAPTER-55-Break Out
CHAPTER 56-Calm Before the Storm
CHAPTER 57-Conspiring
CHAPTER 58-Conspiracy in Motion
CHAPTER 59-Operation Mimic
CHAPTER 60-Welcome to Unity City
CHAPTER 61-Meetings
CHAPTER 62-Thorn
CHAPTER 63-A Day in the City
CHAPTER 64-A Night in the City
CHAPTER 65-Shadow
CHAPTER 66-Peace Faction Leader
CHAPTER 67-The Plan
CHAPTER 68-Union Academy
CHAPTER 69-Within Darkness
CHAPTER 70-Shadows Attack
CHAPTER 71-Through the Force
CHAPTER 72-Evaluation
CHAPTER 73-New Job
CHAPTER 74-Reunite
CHAPTER 75-Time to Plan

CHAPTER 28-Battle of Bingham Part 6: Duel

2.8K 113 53
By Kingrenetti

Both warriors stood across from one another in their respective battle stances. With their faces covered by helmets, it was hard to tell who was planning to strike first so both combatants were being very patient. Marvin knows when to strike and how to strike. But he's never really fought a Rebel leader. His former General always made it look easy because of her powers. But his powers are impressive as well, and he'll put them to use alongside his power armor.

Marvin's hard light empowered sword illuminated his armor with a shade of blue while (Y/n)'s lightsaber illuminated him with a white light. The dead silence shared between the two is eventually broken by Marvin who charges the admiral with a war cry. (Y/n) charges Marvin. The two of them bring their weapons up and slash them at each other. Both blades clash in the middle but bounce off each other. (Y/n) quickly followed up by arcing around his saber and slashing down at Marvin who blocks it with his sword. They entered a brief blade lock where (Y/n) was pushing Marvin back a little before Marvin moved one hand away from his sword and activated the Gravity Gauntlet. He then punched (Y/n) sending him back.

(Y/n) stopped himself with the Force and saw Marvin's blade glow. Marvin then slashes three times sending Arc's of energy at him in quick succession. (Y/n) slashed right to deflect the first one, then left to deflect the second one before spinning around and slashing downwards to deflect the last one.

Marvin: "I'm impressed you deflected those attacks. That hard-light sword of yours must be of high level." he comments.

(Y/n): "This is a Lightsaber. Not a Hard-Light Sword, and nothing can break through this weapon. Trust me, I've tested it myself." he explains.

Marvin: "That so? Then let's see just how strong your weapon is!" he declares before thrusters appear out of the back of his armor.

He blasts off towards (Y/n) at high speeds. (Y/n) quickly dashed out of the way using Force Speed. Marvin hits the wall behind (Y/n) with his sword and notices he missed. He rips his sword out while raising it above him and arcing it around towards the ground, sending another Arc of Energy at him. (Y/n) ducks to the right while his left-hand crackles with lighting before he unleashes a barrage of Force Lightning at Marvin.

Marvin's eyes widened under the helmet before he brought his sword in front of him in efforts to block the lightning. The Lightning hits his sword and molds around the blade before striking his hands. It then goes up his arms as the Force Lightning begins to shock him. (Y/n) turns his lightsaber off and puts it away quickly before releasing another barrage of Force Lightning from his other hand. Marvin is electrocuted by (Y/n) and lets out a pained yell which turns into an angered one as he snaps a glare at (Y/n) through his helmet. While being electrocuted, he drops his sword and activates his gravity gauntlets while raising them above his head. He brings them down and lets out a small shockwave from both gauntlets, forcing the lightning off his body. His thrusters then activate as he charges (Y/n).

(Y/n) is briefly surprised by this but is punched by Marvin who launched him across the chamber. He crashes into the wall which cracked it a little. Marvin wasted no time and lunged up at him and punched the Sith in the gut and pins him to the wall.

Marvin: "Your rebellious actions end today!" he shouts.

(Y/n) put his hands on the wall and glared at the man through his helmets visor. He used the force to shatter the wall behind him before using the force to grab the biggest chunks of the wall and slam them onto Marvin, which freed him. He leaps off the wall and flips over Marvin before landing on the ground. He uses the force to grab his lightsaber and ignites the white blade. Marvin dropped onto the ground with pieces of the wall falling on top of him. He gets up and pushes the broken chunks off his armored body. He glares at (Y/n) who turns to face him.

(Y/n): "My rebellious actions end? No. They've just started." he declares.

Marvin growls and uses his gravity gauntlet to recall his sword to him. The sword was behind (Y/n) and came at him. (Y/n) sensed it and dropped down into a split dodging the sword. Once it passed over him, he put his hands on the ground and spun around before pushing off the ground and jumping back onto his feet. Marvin grabs his sword and holds it in front of him while standing up fully.

Marvin: "I'm getting tired of your determination."

(Y/n) readied himself for another assault. That was until he felt the chamber move. He looked around and saw that chamber rising up. He looked up and saw the roof open up to reveal the skies above. He looked back at Marvin. He couldn't see his facial expression, so it was hard to tell if he was smiling or not. Once the platform reaches the surface level, Marvin uses his armors thrusters and leaps into the air. He activates his right Gravity gauntlet before he descends and punches the ground sending out a shockwave. (Y/n) used the force to counter the shockwave. After the shockwave dissipated, he quickly blocked Marvin's sword with his own lightsaber. He pushed Marvin back before he quickly backed up to get some distance between the two.

(Y/n): "I'm surprised your sword is holding up to my Lightsaber." he said calmly.

Marvin: "Hard-Light is impossible to break with punny weapons. Your "Lightsaber" will never break it. Especially the reinforced blade used to mold the hard light into a blade." he explains confidently.

(Y/n) rolls his eyes under his helmet. Marvin brings his sword up and pulls it back as if he was going to thrust it forward. (Y/n) readied his lightsaber to block the coming attack. Suddenly, two other Marvin's fade into existence which shock (Y/n). The two Clones charged (Y/n) who snaps out of his shock. He blocks strike after strike from the clones. He leaned back and dodged a slash before he thrusts his saber right, stabbing through the clone and then turning around into a kneeling position and slashing the waist of the clone cutting it in half. Both clones fade out of existence before he stands up. Marvin somehow got behind him and tried to slash down at him with an overhead slash. (Y/n) blocked it with his lightsaber.

He realized it was another clone, so he surged it with Force Lightning before he felt his right shoulder being grabbed by the real Marvin. A loud snap is heard as Marvin roughly breaks (Y/n)'s arm. The Sith lets out a pained shout before being grabbed from behind and slammed into the ground. Marvin grabs his helmet and rips it off. Marvin tosses the helmet aside.

Marvin: "god I love my Semblance." he said. "Having the ability to clone myself is very useful."

He slams his foot on (Y/n)'s back who grunts before closing his eyes.

Marvin: "Every day rebels rise, and every day they fall." he said before bringing his sword above his head to strike him down.

He didn't send his attack down as he heard crackling and looked at (Y/N)'s left hand. He opens his eyes to reveal that he's now fully utilizing the Dark Side of the force. He sends out a massive Force Push into the ground which launched Marvin back and sent himself high into the sky. He then shoots down a volley of Force Lightning at Marvin. Marvin is struck by the volley. (Y/n) drops down and lands on his feet. He uses his only good hand and recalls his lightsaber. Marvin's armor has steam coming off it from the Force Lightning. (Y/n) aimed his lightsaber at him with a hard menacing glare.

Marvin: "You have one arm. What can you possibly do to me now!?" he asks.

(Y/n): "A lot." he says before he uses Force Speed and dashes at Marvin.

With one slash of his saber, he slices Marvin's left arm off. This shocked Marvin who tried turning around to retaliate but his leg was then sliced off by (Y/n) who slashed his knee. He falls to the floor in pain and drops his sword. The tip of a lightsaber is in front of his visor. He looked up and saw (Y/n) glaring down at him. For the first time in his life, he's scared. He stares into (Y/n)'s eyes and sees nothing but anger and malice. The two hear explosions and look up to see the last of the Missile Cruisers falling from the sky. Seeing that The Invincible is no longer in the sky, as well as the gunfire and other explosions of his forces trying to hold back the enemy. He knows he's lost.

Marvin: "How did.... How did you break through my guard?" he asks.

(Y/n): "No one can defeat me when I use the Dark Side to the fullest." he states coldly.

Adam: "oh how the mighty have fallen." he says.

(Y/n) looked over towards Adam who was approaching them, he had a couple bruises from his fight with the UIB Soldiers. He then looks at Marvin who just sat there, bleeding from his severed wounds. He turns off his lightsaber and walks towards Adam.

(Y/n): "He's all yours." he says as he walks past him.

Adam: "Where are you going?" he asks as (Y/n) walks off towards the crash site of a certain vessel.

Adam said nothing as he walked away before he turned his attention to Marvin. He grabs his sword and unsheathes it.

Adam: "I've been waiting for this moment."

Marvin: "Oh I bet you have." he said. "All you animals want is viole-"

Within a second of those words leaving his mouth, Marvin is beheaded by Adam without hesitation. Marvin's headless body falls to the floor. Adam looks at the dead body of the man who's murdered countless people. Humans and Faunus alike. All those lives he's taken have been avenged. He sheathes his sword in content. Knowing this monster was dead.

{Streets, Fort Bingham}

A platoon of United Forces Soldiers gets surrounded by Battle Droids and White Fang Soldiers. Knowing they're vastly outnumbered and stand no chance, they drop their weapons and surrender. All across the battlefield, surviving UF Soldiers surrendered. Najenda sees the soldiers surrendering and a smile comes to her face. Bingham has Fallen. They won. Seeing the surrender, she hears over coms from Droids that other UF Soldiers have surrendered.

Najenda: "All Units, Bingham has fallen." she declared.

In mere minutes she heard cheers roar across the area from White Fang Soldiers. Najenda walks past the UF Soldiers and towards the large set of doors. She orders a pair of Droids to open it. The two Droids press a button on a console beside the door. When the door opens, hundreds of figures inside the building shield their eyes from the blinding light that floods into the room. She and a pair of Droids walk in and see a lot of the Slaves held captive here. The prisoners, humans and Faunus see them and have curiosity in their eyes.

Najenda: "Your safe now. Union can't hurt you all anymore." she said, stepping aside and letting them see the surrendered UF Soldiers alongside Droids and White Fang Soldiers.

The Droids and White Fang Soldiers move into the room to help the prisoners leave the building. Some of them break into tears and hug their saviors. Even some Droids are hugged. Their torment is finally over, they're finally free. Najenda smiles at this before a droid walks over to her.

Droid: "The Admiral isn't responding. But Lieutenant Taurus says he's going towards what's left of The Salvation." he reports.

Najenda gives him a look before looking in the direction of where The Salvation had crashed.

{Salvation Crash Site, Fort Bingham, sometime later}

The massive wreckage of the Munificent Class Star Frigate named; The Salvation lies in ruin. Smokestacks rising into the sky. The windows of the bridge were shattered and in ruin as parts of the bridge collapsed into the bridge itself. Despite having a broken arm, (Y/n) managed to scale the wreckage and reach the bridge. He jumps onto the destroyed bridge and looks at the many destroyed Battle Droids. He walks around the bridge before seeing a specific droid he came for. Scorched, damaged and lifeless, the shattered remains of Altus lay on the floor. His legs completely gone alongside his left arm. Half of his right arm remained but his optics were broken and damaged. He was covered in scorch marks.

(Y/n) walks over to what's left of Altus and slowly drops to his knees. He gently grabs Altus and lifts him up. He looks at the broken optics of his friend. His lips quivered as he pressed his forehead up against Altus's head as a tear ran down his cheek. With one arm, he struggles but manages to hug the shattered remains of his droid companion as he silently begins crying. Tears began to race down his cheeks as he embraced the droid, he considered a brother. After a few minutes he stands up, still in tears and holds onto Altus. He's not leaving him here to rust away.

Outside of the wreckage, Najenda alongside Night Raid and Nura reached the wreckage and planned to scale it until they saw (Y/n) walking towards them with what was left of the fallen droid. They are surprised to see tears in (Y/n)'s eyes but give sympathetic looks and somber expressions of their own. They lost one of their own. Altus wasn't just some droid made for War. He was more than just a Droid. He was a Friend, Brother and Ally. The Battle was over, and they won. But at what cost?

Najenda: "(Y/n)?"

The admiral looks at her.

Najenda: "Will you be, okay?" she asks, showing concern.

He closes his eyes and calms himself down. But the tears showed his obvious sadness.

(Y/n): "These are the costs of War. Altus knew that better than anyone. He always fights knowing what he's doing is right, so I'm not going to let his death be in vain." he explains calmly and quietly. "Prepare transport for the freed slaves. We're taking them to Menagerie." he says as he walks past them.

All they do is give sympathetic gazes. He's known Altus longer than they have, and now he's gone. With Bingham taken and a massive blow given to Union. The door for Rebellion has been opened. 

Finally! The Battle of Bingham is over!  The Bingham Campaign Arc is done as well

The Bingham Campaign Arc started on Chapter 5 and ended on Chapter 28. that's 23 Chapters long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.2K 31
After the fall of Starkiller Base, the First Order is desperate to recover from the unexpected Resistance attack. As Supreme Leader Snoke urges Kylo...
70 5 2
So, you, a commander who commands a fleet of rebel ships and Mon Calamari ships, So, you were being chase by both, a Imperial fleet commanded by your...
193K 4.7K 69
Y/n is a Jedi padawan of the old republic who fought in the war against the sith empire. This was until one day while fighting against enemy forces...
553 10 14
Star Wars Episode I The Clone War The galaxy is in a conflicted state. A cold war had been brewing through major star systems. Technological advanc...