Waited for years

By Lovelygirllily

Charles Leclerc and the drama he was about to create More

True person
Dinner
Need you
Grandma
Falling in love with you
Young
chaos
Deep
Our Story
Waited for years
Last time
Party
Mean
Different
Team Charles

J&L day

965 9 0
By Lovelygirllily

Lilys POV

Sometimes i just thinking take Jessie with me to Monaco. She has a family, good family. Arthur being her father, like George should be. Unfortunately he cant take care of Jessie. He's focus on his job, not a family guy. My grandma told my aunt it would be a big mistake to marry him. Poor her.

I want Jessie live with me. She would be happier. I try to her be.

I open the door and see a happy auburn little girl. "Hi Lily!" she said with a huge smile. "Hi my boo bear" said while holding her in my arms. I look to George, "Hey... uhm this is her bag. I put some clothes and toys" he said. I take it. "Thank you George, see you in Sunday" i said. "Goodbye daddy" Jessie said. George smile to her "Goodbye honey, love you" he said and turned back. Idiot man.

"What do you want to do today!" i asked her. "Swimming!" she shouted. "No, if you do, you will be sick"

"But i want to swim" she said with a cute look. Her eyes looking like a puppy, and pursed lips. "I can get you a hot shower in a huge tub?"

"Okay, now can we do make up?" oh my god, what kind of kid is that? Dad, was i like that? "Jessie youre 5" she is 5 how i can do her make up. "But i am a girl" yeah, 5 years old girl. "First make up is not only for girls and you little for this now. But we will go out in evening. You can only wear lipstick, okay?" Actually i would go a bar with girls but Jessie with me today so we are going to a restaurant. "Okay"

.

"Jessie, do you wanna go shopping?" i asked her. She was painting something, but i take her attention. "Yes, are we buy dress or toy or color pencil?" she is excited. "What ever you want" i said. She is smiling ear to ear. "Lets go!" girl, dont be excited that much, you scaring me. "Just give me few minutes, i need to call someone" i said and sit the bed.

I wanting to call Arthur. I missed him and wanting him seeing Jessie. "Are you calling Arthur?" she asking. " Yes, do you want to talk with him?" she come and sit the bed. She nodded.

Calling Amour❤️...

Im calling him facetime so he might not answer. He open and i see his blue eyes and beautiful smile.

Hello amour

Hello darling, how is things going

Good, but better if you would here

I miss you

Believe me, i missing you more than you do

I am dying boy, what the hell are you talking about

No, you cant. I missing you more

I am alone here, dont have anything to do. But youre with your family and have something to do

Yes and i have a little guest

I turned the phone to Jessie. She smile and wave for saying hello.

Hello Arthur

Hello beauty, how is doing something with my girl and can hug her

Aww, i can understand why i am in love with this guy. Jessie laugh

You will hug her after few days

Yeah but you know how much im missing her?

No, how much

More than universe

How much you love Lily?

More than universe

"Why he is loveing you that much?" her ask me. I laugh "I dont know, ask him"

Why are you loveing her that much Arthur?

Because i feel better, relaxed with her. She makes me happy. She is pround of me, believing me, dont lie to me. And... my heart is beating for her

I love you, i love you and i love you. Do i deserve this man? I think no. But he is all my dream, so yes. And what ever how much he loves me, i will love him like that.

Are you a poet?

Nope, I'm in love

And i am also

(Laugh) I know, are you coming in weekend?

I turned phone to me.

No, i have something to do. And i told you i will be in Bahrain 2 weeks later

But you also told me just few days, 2 week is not mean few days

I know Arthur, but you know my friends and my family are here. I want waste my time with theme. And i missing you, but i missed them about 5 months

Fine, i'll call you later, goodbye

Goodbye, love you

He closed it. Now he is mad at me. But i can't give all my attention to him, he needs learn that. "He is mad" Jessie said. "Yeah, i know. But no problem, sometimes relationship is like this" yeah whenever i take care of something is not Arthur. "Okay, can we go now?" she asked. "Yeah, let me take my bag" i stand up and take my bag from desk. Jessie come and hold my hand. We go to the garage. "Which one do you want" i said, showing all cars. She start walked and look. "This" she show my Range Rover Velar. "Okay get in" i take the key and open the cars door. She is in back.

.

We bought a small handbag and a dark blue jacket for Jessie. Now she is looking for some jewellery. "Look Lily! its stunning" she yelled. I looked what she shows me. A pandora charm. "But honey you dont have a bracelet, first choice a bracelet" she nodded and looked for. "This" she showed it with her finger. Heart claps snake, classic. "Okay, now you can choice some charm" i said and looked at sales assistant. "Can we take heart claps, the smallest size" she take and put the glass table. "Lily, i choiced 3" she said, i turned to her. "Okay, now can you show theme to lady" she nodded and sales assistant walked towards it.

I take my phone and look the message.

Mon Amour❤️
-How is your day?

Pretty good, yours?-

Im still mad. He acting like a child.

"Lily!" Jessie shouted my name. I turned to her. "Yes baby, did you show it" i said. Sales assistant was putting them into bag. "Yes, i showed" she said. I walked to theme and i handed her my credit card.

Okay, the day over. And also me.

.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

lilyreeves: J&L day, love u!

lizzygreene: aww, little sweatheart💗

addisonriecke: loveing her!

arthurleclerc: 2 prettiest girl in the world, i love you❤️
lilyreeves: love you more❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 769 18
a story where two drivers, rivals from their older brothers, start to fall for each other arthur leclerc x oc
616K 14.3K 62
Charles had everything planned. Go home, relax with friends, get his head down and focus solely on the biggest year of his career so far. Then Lilly...
380K 6.7K 22
4 Months ago Nathalie found out she was pregnant, it was an unexpected surprise but she was happy and excited to tell her boyfriend. Charles Leclerc...
64.5K 2.6K 29
Follow Céline and Charles as they continue their story lol (sequel to Rêveries)