Dream Team Oneshots

By PoteaSoul

No x reader, sorry girlies. More info in the first chapter. More

Information you will need
Requests
We Need To Leave. - dream team
Guilt - Dreamnap
Kisses - DreamNap
Resentment - Dream and Drista
Just Feel the Feeling - DreamNotNap
Selfish - DreamNotNap
You Didn't Know - DreamNotNap
Selfish: Take Two - SapNotFound
Café - Sapnap and Niki
Confessing for the Past - DreamNap
Love is Difficult - DreamNotNap
Friends with Benefits - Dreamnap
Coming Out On Pride Month - Dreamnap
Nonverbal - Dream Team
(Vulnerable)Little Puppy Boy - Dreamnap
Hanker Sore - Dreamnap
I Hate You - Dreamnap
New Title!!!
After Stream Assurance - Sapnotfound
Bad Day - Dreamnotfound
Unprepared, but so Ready - Sapnotfound
Meant To Be - Dreamnap
Warped - Sapnotfound
Sick - Dreamnotnap
Gorgeous - Dreamnotnap
new fanfic
Can't Sleep - Sapnotfound
Two Years! - DreamNotNap
Panic Attacks - Dreamnap
Heal - Sapnotfound
Beautiful Girl - George Solo
Arguments - DreamNotNap
It Takes Two to Trust, Not Just You - Dreamnap
Too Late - Georgenap
Loving Eyes - GeorgeNap
Too Late Pt 2 - DreamNotfound
serious talk
Final Statement
Hi! :D
Please read.

Do I Not Say that Enough? - DreamNotfound

836 9 9
By PoteaSoul

Duo/trio/ship: DreamNotFound

Genre: lil bit of angst - Fluff

Plot: George realizes that he may not be giving Dream enough love and affection, so he reminds him how much he loves him.

Trigger warnings: none

AU: none
_____________________________________________

"Good morning handsome," Dream said as he placed his arms around Georges waist and pecked his cheek, who was brushing his teeth.

"Good morning," He tried to speak, but it came out muffled being that there was a toothbrush in his mouth. Dream had woken up earlier and already brushed his teeth.

"I'm going to go buy some groceries, I'll be back in few, alright?" He said as he backed away from the boy and placed his hand on the door knob. George looked at him through the mirror and raised his hand, giving him a thumbs up. "Okay, I love you," He said. George put his hands up in a heart as the other began to walk out of the bathroom smiling.

Once he finished brushing his teeth, he got dressed and went into the living room where patches rest on the couch. He walked over and pet her before moving to the other side of the couch, sitting down and opening his phone. He decided to scroll through tiktok since he had nothing better to do.

After about 15 minutes of scrolling, an edit popped up. This wasn't uncommon for him, but he still watched it anyway. It showed a clip of Dream saying "I love you" as a joke and George immediately shutting it down, also in a joking manner of course, and then the edit proceeded. He looked through the comments, and most of them were simple things like

"Omg this is amazing<3"

Or

"They're so cuteee :)"

But some of them said other things. Not so positive things.

"But how come no one thinks about dream? I love George and all but sometimes I think he really hurts dream😕"

He saw that there were replies to that comment, and decided to look at them. Most of them were defending him, but then there were some that agreed.

"Honestly. Like I get that he struggles to express his emotions, but he doesn't need to neglect his friends because of jt"

"So true omg. Like George can at least say something to let his friends know that he cares"

"If he does"

Ouch.

Normally things like this wouldn't affect him, but for some reason this did. Maybe because he knew it was true. His friends could deny it all they want, but he knew. He knew that he wasn't necessarily giving them enough affection, and it definitely wouldn't hurt for him to at least change his "love you"s into "I love you"s whenever it comes to talking to his boyfriend. He can't even confidently say he loves him. He obviously does though. With all of his heart. But sometimes it's hard for him to find the words.

But still. That doesn't make it fair. He shouldn't be letting his own issues cause new ones. And some people might say something like, "oh but he shouldn't make himself uncomfortable to accommodate others!". But the truth is, he wouldn't.

He does struggle to express his emotions, but not to the extent that it seems. And now that he thinks of it, he remembers Dream mentioning that he tends to overthink. He also knows Dream tends to doubt himself, doubt his worth, and that he used to deny that anyone could possibly love him. And although those issues are gone for the most part, that doesn't mean they aren't still there.

Just as he caught himself starting to feel a bit guilty, Dream walked in.

"Oh hello, love," Dream smiled as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hello!" He smiled. Just because he doesn't remind Dream how much he loves him all the time, doesn't mean he is cold and rude. He still gets happy to see him, and gives him all the physical affection one could get.

"How are you this morning?" He asked as George made his way into the kitchen.

"Good," He said as he walked over and hugged Dream.

"That's good to hear," He said as he smiled amd hugged him back.

"Cmon, I wanna watch Young Sheldon," George spoke with eagerness adamant in his voice. Dream just chucked and followed behind George as they made their way to the living room. They sat down on the couch and George passed Dream the remote. Before he could start the show, George spoke up, "You know that I love you, right?" He asked.

"I- uhm. What?" He stuttered.

"I love you. A lot. Do I not say that enough?" He questioned.

"I- n-no you do it's just- well maybe you-"

"Okay, so I don't," He said. He shifted closer to him so their legs were crossed and they were facing each other. He slapped his hands on the other's thighs and began to speak, "I love you," He said, and kissed Dream's cheek. "I love you," He said and kissed the other. "I love you," He kissed his forehead. "I love you," He kissed his nose. "I love you," He gently moved his head and kissed his temple. "I love you," He kissed the other. "I love you," He kissed the top of his head. "I love you," He kissed him. "I" kiss. "love" kiss. "you" kiss. "more than" kiss. "anything" kiss.

"G-george. You don't have to do this-"

"I do. I don't tell you how much I love you nearly as much as I should. It's not fair to you," He explained.

"But I know you find it hard to express your emotions, and I don't want to force you to do that," He rambled.

"And you shouldn't feel like I'm being forced to be a good boyfriend," He said.

"But you're good to me in every way possible. Just because you don't say that you love me all the time doesn't mean that you're a bad boyfriend," He explained.

"But you still need to hear it. I need you to know that I love you. I couldn't live with myself if you thought that I didn't," He said.

"Don't you think going on about how much you love me is enough?" He asked.

"Nope," He said cheerfully. "So. I love you," He said, and proceeded to kiss him. "I love you,"...

Dream didn't really know what to do with himself. Just sit here and accept the kisses? Kiss back? Hold him? He was really confused. On top of the confusion, though, was happiness. Fondness. He never wanted to admit it, but George really didn't say it enough. So hearing him say it so many times in a row, all at once? It was a bit overwhelming. Not it a bad way though.

I love you

Each I love you, made him extremely happy. He could even say, emotional.

I love you

He felt a small burning sensation in his eyes.

I love you

His vision went blurry.

I love you

The liquid in his eyes felt heavy.

I love you

The burning sensation faltered into practically nothing.

I love you

The weight was gone.

I love you

His tears fell.

I love you

And yet George just kept going. George looked at the tears that had fallen, and gave him a sad smile. He placed his hands on the other's cheeks, and wiped the tears.

I love you

He left his hands there as he kissed him

I truly do

He rubbed his cheeks with his thumb

More than anything

This time, a kiss on the forehead. Then the speaking stopped. He looked up at George and saw the sad expression he was given.

"C'mere," He said and opened his arms for the taller to dive into. He quickly took up on the offer, and dipped his head into the other's neck. He let himself cry at the caring words. He didn't want to cry, he didn't want to make the other feel bad, but at the same time, he knew that George knew they were happy tears. "I mean it. I love you more than anything," He said as he rubbed his back.
_____________________________________________

1373 words

Lol this was so rushed. But I swear writing is becoming my new obsession. I'm a fucking writing machine rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838 27 25
Dnf/ Karlnap oneshots, book teasers, other dsmp stuff, dsmp s2 made up headcannons, mcyt, etc. A book full of experimenting :) (Some things are writt...
52.5K 427 13
NO SMUT but will be hints to sexual stuff through the oneshots mostly fluffy angst all tw will be at the top of the chapters plz tell me if i miss a...
18.8K 444 20
New kid George has to deal with the popular kid who just somehow seems to hate him just with one look.. Swearing Little NSFW
32.1K 347 26
Dreamnotfound - Dream/Top George/Bottom Skephalo - Skeppy/Top Badboyhalo/Bottom Karlnap - Karl/Bottom Sapnap/Top