strawberry kisses 🍓 -- ricky

By YjwPsh

"do you like strawberries?" he asked, waiting for an answer. "what?" "nevermind" he said looking embarrassed... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
not an update (sorry lol <3)
chapter six
i updated!!
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two

chapter five

1K 37 4
By YjwPsh

the powerpuff gals

canadaoppa

where r u guys??

did u guys forget i'm waiting at ur dorm still??

minniemouse

omg matthew we're so sorry

we're at ricky and gunwook's dorm

canadaoppa

WHAT

DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED

I THOUGHT WE HATED THEM?!

WHAT HAPPENED TO "YOUR AVERAGE SELF ABSORBED AND RUDE GUYS"

minniemouse

I KNOWWWW

IDK WHY WE AGREED

canadaoppa 

I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GOING TO PICK UP YOUR ROBOT BABY THING

WHY ARE YOU AT THEIR DORM

minniemouse

I DON'T KNOWWWW

THEY INVITED US AFTER THE GAME AND WE JUST SAID YES??

canadaoppa

WHERE'S SUNHEE?!

minniemouse

watching a romantic comedy with gunwook...

canadaoppa

WHAT

THAT'S OUR THING

minniemouse

SORRY

canadaoppa

WHATEVER

I FEEL VERY BETRAYED

COME HOME ASAP

minniemouse

I'LL TRY BUT RIGHT NOW WOULD BE VERY AWKWARD TO LEAVE SO I'LL LEAVE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE WHILE

SORRY MATTHEW

canadaoppa

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THAT REQUIRES SO MUCH TIME?!

HELLO?!

RESPOND

DON'T LEAVE ME

GIRLLLLL

-------------------------------------------------

i put my phone back into my bag and heard a scream.

"NOOOOOO NOT HIM!!!! WHY HIM?!?!" sunhee cried, "HE'S A CHEATER AND A WALKING RED FLAG!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!! IT'S NOT FAIR! THIS IS NOT OKAY" gunwook agreed.

"wow you guys are really into this movie" i commented.

"BE QUIET THIS IS A WORK OF ART" sunhee yelled, not sparing a glance at me.

i turned back to ricky who was looking at his phone. a few moments later, he noticed me and looked up.

"so..." ricky started to break the silence.

"he likes her, right?"

"huh?"

"gunwook. he likes sunhee?"

"how did you know?!"

"it's getting kind of obvious, at least to me"

"yeah...he's head over heels for her. since like...forever"

"that's cute...i'm pretty sure sunhee has no idea though"

"really?"

"i can ask her about him"

"yes please, i do not want to be gunwook's wingman"

"okay sure" i laughed.

ricky excused himself to get a cup of water and i nodded. i was thinking for a bit when i suddenly realized, why am i getting so comfortable with him? he's so easy to talk to for some reason, i don't even notice it. i should distance myself more... i have no business getting involved with him and his fangirls.

"um...we should go now. thanks for having us over"

"the movie is almost over though!" sunhee complained.

"you can stay then, i should get going though. matthew's still waiting at our dorm"

"oh right matthew! oops....okay. i'll text you when i'm heading back"

"yeah sure" i responded as i grabbed my things and put on my shoes, "thanks again ricky"

"yeah no problem" he said as he waved his hand, "i can keep solmi"

i nodded and walked back to my room. i took out my keys and unlocked the door.

as soon as i opened the door, matthew greeted me with a "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"AH! WAS THE JUMP SCARE NECESSARY?!" i jumped in shock.

"YES IT WAS"

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY RICKY INVITED US OVER AND WE JUST HUNG OUT FOR A LITTLE BIT"

"STILL! WHY?! SINCE WHEN WERE WE FRIENDS WITH THEM??"

"NEVER AND WE STILL ARE NOT! IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN WE'RE SORRYYYY"

"FINEEE" 

i walked inside with matthew and we pulled out a board game.

"WAIT where's sunhee?!" matthew asked.

"oh....um she's still with gunwook"

"WHAT?!"

"THEY WERE WATCHING A MOVIE AND THEY ARE ALMOST DONE SHE WILL BE BACK BEFORE YOU KNOW IT"

-------------------------------------------------

{ sunhee pov }

"SHE'S NOT GOING TO BE WITH EITHER OF THEM?!" i screamed as the movie finished.

"THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUEL" gunwook yelled.

"THIS ENDING SUCKED WHO WOULD DO THIS" i complained.

"i am very disappointed"

"same"

we sat in silence for a minute before gunwook said, "there's a basketball court in the park next to our dormitory that i go to sometimes, do you want to check it out? just for a little bit"

i thought about it. i was interested in going but i really needed to get back to minji and matthew. but i mean, they're probably just playing monopoly in the dorm right now, and it won't be for that long...

"okay, sure" i responded.

i stood up from the couch and put on my jacket. we walked out and i followed him to the park. it was completely dark outside and the only light was from the street lamps above us. it was a short walk to the courts and we arrived in five minutes.

gunwook picked up a basketball and passed it to me.

"me? no. i suck at sports"

"i'm sure you're not that bad"

"you haven't seen me play"

"well then show me"

i sighed and lazily threw the ball at the hoop. to my surprise, it perfectly fell through the hoop.

"wow, i'm shocked miss 'i suck at sports'"

"whatever, it was just luck"

"really?" he asked as he took the ball and passed it to me again.

i ran and threw it into the hoop, once again successfully making the shot.

okay, maybe i wasn't so bad at basketball after all.

gunwook threw the ball to me one more time and i threw the ball, this time just barely missing it.

"see, i told you" i said.

"you're really good, you just need to change your form a little bit" gunwook explained.

he walked over to me with the ball and placed it in my hands. he stood behind me and placed his arms on mine. i gulped and noticed my heartbeat increasing. why am i like this. i don't like him...

he slowly raised my arms and turned them towards the hoop. i released the ball slowly and it dropped inside. i cheered in excitement and engulfed gunwook in a hug. soon after, i realized what i was doing and quickly let go of him. we both blushed and looked away. the atmosphere had suddenly turned extremely awkward.

gunwook cleared his throat, then said, "it's getting cold out here, we should head back."

"yeah, sure"

the walk back was slow and awkward. i better not tell matthew and minji unless i want to get bullied and lectured for hours.

-------------------------------------------------

i opened the door and saw matthew and minji sitting in bed looking at their phones.

"OH MY GOD SUNHEE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS" minji gasped.

"that's an exaggeration, it's only been like one"

"AND A HALF!" matthew added.

"i was just talking about the movie with gunwook and i lost track of time"

"whatever, matthew staying over so let's get the sleeping bag" minji said.

-------------------------------------------------

{ gunwook pov }

oh my god. i can't believe that just happened. she hugged me.

i walked towards the bedroom and saw ricky peacefully sleeping with his beloved teddy bear. i quietly got into bed and grabbed a pillow. i hugged it and stared at the ceiling in content.

-------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading! btw is there anything that you guys would want to see in the upcoming chapters (cute scenes/interactions, activities, etc.)??

tysm for reading and voting for the story! is anyone going to the txt concert btw?? ok bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 434 13
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 highest ran...
11K 961 17
where Ricky gets a text from an unknown number and he replies. but behind the act of being quirky friends, there's a twist. - gyuricky text au !! hig...
10.3K 607 20
✧ Joining the Basketball team for the handsome center may not have been the best decision, but it certainly was not the worst. *°:⋆ 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗤𝗨�...
7.7K 384 12
ricky was added to a gc randomly. ZEROBASEONE - KIM GYUVIN x SHEN RICKY started: 03-09-24 finished: 04-17-24 status: finished rankings; [04-02-24]...