Road to Annihilation ( reboot...

By spardragon

this is based on my other fic DXD road to annihilation but with a twist this fic will have the same concept b... More

chapter 1 Return of the Annihilation dragon
chapter 2 annihilation and the dreamer
chapter 3 return to kuoh
chapter 4 silver and crimson
chapter 5 Begins night
chapter 6 Old acquaintances
chapter 8 painful reality
chapter 9 true family
chapter 10 broken future
chapter 11 annihilation dragon
chapter 12 roar of the annihilation dragon
chapter 13 time judge all

chapter 7 unexpected reunion

2.4K 30 5
By spardragon

[ sacred gear / communication]
' thought '
" Emphasizing"
C. Name ( Means counterpart)

( unknown forest in Japan)

Lucy: what...- she asked in disbelief.

Issei: *smirks* that's right~ my lady...hehehe - he answered in a playful tone that made lucy to blush a bit.

Lucy: *Shook's her head* how am I gonna believe your him? From what I heard he died when he was banished - she said in a serious tone.

Issei: and you also didn't heard is that he always comeback and he always does.

Lucy: still that doesn't prove the fact that you are him he is already dead.

She went on a fighting stance which made issei to raise an eyebrow though he just shook his head and also went on a fighting stance and looks at lucy directly at her eyes while zero only sat down and watched the fight with interest.

Issei: if this is the only way to prove myself that I'm the real deal then so be it then.

Lucy nodded then both of them dashes at each other with Lucy was gonna punch him on the face though issei blocks it with one hand then he was about to give lucy an uppercut though lucy kneed him on his chin making issei to step back then he looks at lucy who gave him a roundhouse kick though issei didn't move and let lucy hit him on the head which shocked lucy since he used his head to stop her attack.

Lucy: *shocked* what the...

though issei took advantage of her shocked state and grabbed her leg and threw lucy at some nearby trees then she fell to the ground face first though she got up and looks at issei with an enraged look then she fired some ice spears at issei who used his powers and molded it to two guns and started firing Lucy's spears though it was only a distraction as Lucy appeared infront of him and kicked both his guns to the side and used her other leg to kick him on the torso though issei didn't flinch and let her attack him once again which made lucy to have wide eyes on who the person she is facing because he is like someone who is not to be underestimated.

Lucy: ' who the hell even is this guy?! ' - she thought to herself in a panic state because issei is like a monster she ever faced before.

though issei punched lucy on her torso which made lucy to step back though issei held back since he didn't want to kill her then issei gave lucy a roundhouse kick on her left side sending her to the trees once again though she went through two trees and the last one stopped her then she fell to the ground once again though issei summons his sword and walked towards lucy who got up and looks at issei with horror.

Lucy: ' this is the end me...' - she thought with despair.

because issei was walking towards her in a menacing way when issei was infront of lucy who closed her eyes and expected an attack though she felt nothing so she opened her eyes and saw issei extending his hand at her who nervously received it and got back on her feet.

Issei: now do you believe me?

Lucy: maybe... but then again considering your my only ally I think it's right I should trust you but not all the way is that clear - she spoke in a strict tone which issei just nodded his head.

Issei: you have my word now - he opens a portal to his house - Lady's first - he spoke in a playful tone and gestures her to the portal.

Lucy: why thank you my good sir - she answered back in the same playful tone.

Though before Lucy and zero could enter the portal time stopped then issei felt a familiar presence behind he turned his head and saw a rather muscular young man with long, dark blue-colored hair. He carries a sharp gaze his eyes have black circles around them. He is dark-skinned, and on his body he bears light blue markings.

Issei: *smirk* hello... Father.

???: Hehehehe...hahahaha! Good to see you as well...my son and I know you can hear me as well ophis's counter part.

C. Ophis manifested itself in it's human form which is a little girl that has pointed ears and was looking at issei's father with fear.

C. Ophis : *gulp* Acnologia... - she spoke in fear.

The person now known as Acnologia chuckled at C. Ophis's reaction because it was hilarious though issei followed suit because it was funny on how his father was toying with ophis.

Acnologia: hahaha! No need to fear me infinity I will not hurt you for you did not hurt my son your "counter part" though is another story hehe...

Issei: so Dad you hear to lecture me about my crazy plan or something?

Acnologia: *sigh* as much as I'm impressed to know more about the details of you're plan you're mother on the other hand is enraged on those who turned there back's on you though it's a good thing she doesn't judge those people when she's enraged but rather she judges them through there hearts and soul...

Issei: *sad smile* mother was always the forgiving one even when crisis occurs she always see what hides inside those masks...

Acnologia: *smile* and that my son is the many reasons I love your mother.

Issei: and the reason for my existence as well...

Acnologia: yes that as well though you know you were given many names during your time in this world - he walked towards issei - the Fang's of creation and destruction, the dragon who destroyed the boundary of order and chaos to Forged his own principal and lastly the manifestation of life and death.

Issei: you also forgot the Godfather of the angels and the original forbidden existence - he said with a hint of pride.

Acnologia: ahh that's right you were dubbed that title when you and Elohim became close acquaintances along with Luzbel heh you've made yourself famous but now you will become infamous when they know who you are and who you're "brother" really is.

Issei: he is the only person other than you two who I consider family to me...

Acnologia: ok ok I get it he is here to help you and he showed you the path right?

Issei: yeah... It was a good advice and to know there are more people wanting me back but not for my power but rather for myself...

Acnologia: heh you've grown up even more than back then you kept getting stronger to the point when you were a young hatchling you started training in the 99 layers of the silver seas and beating both me and your mother at the same time in our prime's when you were a young child.

Issei: yes though I received a memorable Mark that would always remind me of that time - he places his hand on his scar.

Acnologia: right now that aside here...

He summons a pitch black sword with trims of gray. It has a black hilt connected to a hand guard that drops down on the right side. Attached to this elongated area of the handguard.

Issei: what's that sword - he asked as he looks at the sword from Acnologia's hand.

Acnologia: this my son is elucidator a pitch black sword forged from a very special material in the void and I wanted to give this to you.

Issei: but I already have one - he summons his sword.

Acnologia: the blade of hopelessness? The sword you forged to seal any magic related moves and counter them back with even more power and could even seal beings that's on par with trihexia?

Issei: that's right - he stabbed the ground with his sword and rested his hands on its hilt.

Acnologia: yes but this sword - looks at elucidator on his hand - is a gift from me hope you use it well.

He stabbed the sword to the ground and turned around and started walking away.

Acnologia: oh by the way - looks at issei behind his shoulder - I will hold your mother back and if you want to visit the silver seas once again to train then expect that your mother nor me will be there and a certain "someone" is also there and is currently getting stronger - he said which made issei confused then Acnologia activated a portal though before he went through he spoke without turning around - oh and that faithful servant of yours has been yearning for your return and if you want to meet him his on the same place where you study.

With that he left leaving issei and Lucy who was still frozen in time then issei walked towards the sword and grabbed it's hilt and lifted it then time immediately started moving he looks behind him and both Lucy and zero  already went inside the portal then issei opened a magic circle and put his swords on his pocket dimension then he walks inside his portal.

( Kuoh)
( Issei's house)

A portal opened and out came issei then he looks around and saw lucy who sitting on one of the couches and drinking coffee though she was a bit nervous then next to her was zero who was also resting on the couch then issei looks on the opposite side and saw great red who was sitting while eating some meat that issei cooked for there dinner issei just shook his head and walked towards them.

Issei: it would seem your enjoying yourselves.

He caught both of there attention and saw issei walking towards them with a small smile on his face which made lucy to blush a bit more.

Great red : so you invited the Lucifuge heiress here?

Issei: yup got a problem?

He simply answered back which made great red to sweat a bit on his brothers response though he just shook his head.

Great red: *sigh* whatever I'm going to bed.

He stood up and walked upstairs to his room leaving issei and Lucy along with zero.

Issei: Lucy I think you should rest as well - he looks at zero - and zero I think you should accompany her.

Zero who heard that just nodded its head and jumped from the couch to the floor though lucy was a bit nervous.

Lucy: are you sure? I mean I don't want to interfere nor be a freeloader...

Issei: nonsense you are our guest so you are more than welcome and you can stay for as long as you want.

He answered with a smile on his face which made Lucy to blush and nod her head.

Lucy: t-thank you for having - bows her head - I'm under your care.

Issei: * smiles and nod his head *  no problem and besides I have something important to attend to.

He walked towards the door leaving lucy who was looking at his back though a certain gray haired boy with red streaks appeared behind issei which made Lucy to have wide eyes before shaking her head then walks up to her room along with zero.

( Streets of kuoh)

Issei was walking towards kuoh academy then after a couple of minutes of walking he reaches his destination then he walked at the bridge though he stopped and was reminiscing on a certain event when he met Valery.

Valery: hoh so your my rival? - she pointed her palm at issei - your weak to even be my rival to begin with.

Issei: yeah well faith gave me boosted gear so I guess I'm fated to fight you - he scratched his head while sighing in disappointment.

Rias: white empress what are you doing here? - she appeared a long with her peerage.

Though before Valery would answer back kiba and xenovia appeared on her side pointing there swords on her neck though Valery was not impressed.

Valery: hoh you talk big for someone who can't beat kokabiel who is a mere worm - she answered back in a mocking tone.

With that she walked away leaving Rias and her peerage who was ashamed of themselves for the fact that  without her they wouldn't be alive anymore.

Though issei shook his head after reminiscing on what happened before he was the pillar of the alliance and went inside the gates of the academy

C. Ddraig: ' [ still reminiscing on the events that happened? ] ' - he questioned through his Host's mind.

Issei: ' yeah...its hard to believe that in the end I was the one carrying the cross and not them...' - he answered back with disappointment which C. Ddraig to snort in understanding.

C. Albion: ' [ well considering that you are not needed anymore then lets see if they can carry there own crosse's if they can that is hehehe... ] '

Issei: ' well they are devil's so it would be hard for them to carry it hehehe...' - he answered back in a joking tone that made C. Ddraig and C. Albion to chuckle.

With that he went inside the school building to the room of the chairman of the school though inside the office is a very handsome and elegant man who is tall and has shoulder-length silky blond hair, with bright blue eyes and a cheerful smile and was currently sitting behind his desk while drinking his tea.

The man was about to take another sip of his tea when suddenly he felt a familiar presence and power coming towards his door which made him to have wide eyes then he stood up from his table and rushed towards the door then he opened his door and kneeled down with his hand resting on is upper knee on who the person infront of him.

???: It's good to see you again my lord...

Issei: Frankenstein...

The person now known as Frankenstein looks up at issei who was looking at him with half lidded eyes then Frankenstein stood up and gestures issei to go inside his office and seat down which issei didn't decline then issei sat down on a nearby couch next to Frankenstein's table then after a couple of minutes Frankenstein returns with a platter on his hand and on top was tea.

Frankenstein: sorry for the wait my lord - he places the tea on the table infront of issei - now how can I be of service my lord?

Issei: Frankenstein take a seat.

Issei pointed at the opposite couch which Frankenstein complied then he looks at issei who took a sip of the tea he made.

Issei: that's not bad at all.

Frankenstein: thank you my lord... though I'm not worthy of such praise from you...

Issei: nonsense - he placed his tea on the table - you are my faithful servant who waited for my return and I am relieved that your still alive.

Frankenstein: no one is a better master than you my lord...Bahamut... And I would gladly wait for another century for your return.

Issei: heh father was right you are faithful to me till the very end... though do you know why I'm here?

Frankenstein: not at all my lord.

Issei: right I believe you know about the devil's who are currently living in this place? - he saw Frankenstein nod his head - and do you also know the boy named issei hyoudou?

Frankenstein: my lord if you mean the red dragon emperor of the factions then we are already too late because the alliance already have him...

Issei: I see so you know...but tell me do you know this? He is actually my other half... - he looks at Frankenstein who had wide eyes though he was about to speak but issei continued - though he or to be exact me who was banished and killed on the spot.

When he finished Frankenstein unleashed his killing intent the entire building was beginning to shake which made issei to raised a single eyebrow.

Frankenstein: how dare they do that to my lord!!! Do they even know who they are messing with?

Issei: *chuckle* that's the best part they don't...

When Frankenstein heard that he immediately calmed down though he had a serious look on his face.

Issei: you know they cut of my arm for the boosted gear - he held his left wrist - and took my pieces and left me for dead until I met my other self then we combined and I had to climb up the abyss itself to get here.

Frankenstein: but did the red dragon refused to be separated from you?

Issei: that's the funny part he didn't because of his stupid pride and for his image that was tarnished because of me.

Frankenstein: that stupid dragon doesn't know his place...

Issei: and here's the best part the white empress and that lizard came rushing back to me for redemption and was gonna try to save me.

Frankenstein: and what did you do my lord?

Issei: *chuckle* I laughed at there faces because they came crawling back like some street dog and cat wanting to comeback to there owner hehehe...

Frankenstein: If I remembered correctly the current white one is a Lucifer.

Issei: yeah her name is Valery Lucifer though here's another one when I came back to get the body great red made me on the spot where the body was buried was her along with Gabriel and penemue who were crying for atonement.

Frankenstein: my my Luzbel- sama and Elohim- sama wold be very disappointed at them right now...

Issei: and your not wrong the two of them even hades was very disappointed at the alliance right now Truth be told the world doesn't need the supernatural anymore.

Frankenstein: indeed my lord they are the caus of this worlds disaster.

Issei: well considering that I would be going right now - he stood up and walked towards the door though he stopped when he was about to reach the door knob - oh and my current name is yusaku ryu can you look after me and my brother who is shanks ryu while we you know...

Frankenstein nodded his head in understanding with that issei also walked out then he activated a magic circle and went inside.

( Issei's house)

Issei appeared inside his room then he removed his jacket leaving him on his tank top and rested on his bead he looks at his clock and ot was almost three in the morning so he decided to rest for a little bit then he closed his eyes and drifted in his dream.

( Issei's dream )

Issei saw that he was on a field of grass then he looks up at the sky and saw that it has a different color indicating that he was in the underworld then he looks from a far and saw a little silver haired girl with purple tone on her hair was sitting down with her knees on her chest though she had a sad expression on her face then he heard a whoosh behind him he turned around and saw a younger version of him who had ash gray hair with red streaks who went past through issei and towards the silver haired girl.

Younger issei: hey is something the matter?

He spoke behind the silver haired girl who was surprised at who talked to her and saw a handsome boy infront of her which made her blush young issei reached out his hand to help the little girl who didn't decline it.

Younger issei: tell me who are you?

???: I'm Lucy... Lucy lucifuge...

She spoke in a shy tone though issei who heard that had wide eyes while younger issei just smiled at her which made her blush.

Younger issei: that's a beautiful name well you can call me... Bahamut now tell me why are you sad?

Younger Lucy: well...my siblings are busy training with our father so they don't have much time to spend with me... -

She answered in a sad tone though she felt her head was being patted and looks at younger issei who was patting her head which made her blush.

Younger issei: I see then how about we become friends then?

Younger Lucy: *tilt's her head* friend's?

Younger issei: yes friends now how about we play? - he asked with a smile.

Younger Lucy just nodded her head with a small smile then suddenly issei was pulled back from his dream though he saw his younger self who held younger Lucy's hand and started playing which made issei to have a small smile.

( Back to reality)

Issei woke up with tears in his eyes then he wiped them down and looks at himself in the mirror.

Issei: ' I can't believe it...' - he thought to himself.

???: Well you better believe it...

Issei turned his head to the side and saw great red was leaning against the wall of his room and had his arms crossed.

Great red: so you two are childhood friends?

Issei: *saddened* yeah...

Great red: *sighing* don't beat yourself about that matter.

He walked towards issei and sat down on his bed next to him and placed his hand at issei's shoulder.

Issei: but how could I forget such an important memory...

Great red: listen to me one day she will understand ok?

With that issei nodded his head and both him and great red stood up and walked out the room and started preparing there breakfast while making extra for lucy and zero then when they were done they walked out.the house.

( Streets of kuoh)

Both issei and great red was walking towards the academy while issei was telling great red on what just transpired with great red being speechless.

Great red: Frankenstein of all people is your faithful servant?

Issei: yup he was enraged on what happened to me just like you.

Great red: well what those fools did was unforgivable and unjust.

Issei: just wait little brother they will come crawling back to me if they're alliance fall down.

Great red: heh I'm looking forward to that day.

With that both continued walking towards kuoh academy then they met up with uryu who was reading his book and noticed issei and great red so he decided to join them to go inside the academy.

End of chapter 7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 1 3
Magic, blood and poorly explained(questionable) motives. What else could you possibly wish for? For test readers. Unfinished.
4K 138 5
If Xie Lian made a different choice. (In a similar style to 'Call me home' if you liked that story maybe you'll like this one? This was written as a...
548K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...