The Faye's Protector- Keepers...

By SarahBeth9009

In the final installment of THE KEEPERS OF LIGHT trilogy, Abby and Wesley have found themselves in the middle... More

Book Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Author's Note

20 1 0
By SarahBeth9009

If you're reading this note, thank you for stopping by and reading THE FAYE'S SECRET. If you want to read more? Gain access to the full trilogy and so much more by visiting me on reamstories.com! Gain access to exclusive stories, behind-the-scenes content, and more! I'm currently working on a Soryn novella (who you meet in book 2)!

https://reamstories.com/SarahBethWrites

Mark your calendars! Coming SEPTEMBER 2023 to all major retail sites, I've decided to re-self-publish the KEEPERS OF LIGHT trilogy.

Your support means the world to me and I hope you'll stop by REAM and say hi!

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
316 54 65
Hailey Fell didn't fit in at Pinemarsh High, but if she'd known what was about to happen, she would've taken getting smoothies dumped on her head any...
276K 17.2K 26
A young fairy's desire to break free from the restraints tethering her to her world, pushes her into the arms of a charming, young wolf, whose world...
13.2K 487 25
18+ Loosely based on Romeo and Juliet set in a magical fae world. Two powerful families have ruled over the the dark and light fae for thousands of y...