๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž |...

By TwoOfThem_McLennon

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ || โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐... More

~ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ~
~ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ ~
~ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ˆ ~
~ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ ~
~ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ~
~ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ~
~ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ~
~ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ~
~ ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž ~

~ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ˆ ~

1.1K 15 0
By TwoOfThem_McLennon

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurora Lopez was glad that she and her family returned to Chicago; sure, her hometown in France was outstandingly beautiful, but it didn't feel like home. To her, Southside Chicago was home, and it was all down to the odd few people who resided there.

"When I said that I wanted to live with you, I didn't realise that we'd be living in Southside Chicago." Aurora's patently bothered grandfather, Jack Lopez, abruptly blurted out. "Care to tell me why we moved here?"

"It was the kids' decision to live here, pére." Aurora's beloved father, Grayson Lopez, answered. "Jordan, pass me that box, will you?"

Jordan Lopez, although hesitantly, trudged over to the family car and unloaded one of the several cardboard boxes, dramatically groaning at the weight of it, "by the way, I'm joining Rora and Bella when they go to visit the Gallagher's."

"I used to know a Gallagher; a proper bastard, he was." Jack informed nobody in particular, a clear sense of disgust present in his tone. "I often found him at the opposite end of my boot."

With an absentminded laugh, Aurora rose from her designated car-seat and closed the door behind her, "why am I not surprised?"

"Frank Gallagher, that was his name; he deserved everything I did to him, he did." The eldest Lopez ranted, clearly missing the several looks shared between his five family members. "He deserved more."

Well, fuck.

Over the years, Frank had mentioned the name 'Jack' quite a few times, and Jack had mentioned the name 'Gallagher', but both men failed to mention the others' full name. The Lopez's just assumed that it was a mere coincidence; as far as they were aware, Jack hadn't even stepped a single foot in Southside Chicago.

Holy shit.

"This has been great, but we have places to be, and we have people to see." Jordan swiftly intervened, successfully bringing his grandfather's rant to a halt. "We'll most probably have the door slammed in our faces, so we shouldn't be too long."

Without staying to bid his family farewell, Jordan began traipsing down the filthy streets of Southside Chicago. Aurora and Bella, however, pressed a kiss to each of their three family members' cheeks; following a rather quick goodbye, they hurried down the littered paths, hot on their elder brother's heels.

Eventually, Aurora and Bella, yet not without having to walk quicker than they had done in a long time, fell into step with Jordan; before they moved to France, the trio walked the lengthy distance to the Gallagher household, day in and day out, so there was little to no reason for them to be out of breath.

But they were.

Fortunately enough, the Gallaghers' place was within touching distance of them, and so, luckily enough, Jordan's speed slowed, which meant that Aurora and Bella's did too. The house looked a little different compared to how it did two years prior, but that didn't matter; it still held many good memories.

Aurora was the first to make a move; she sauntered closer to the house and plodded up the wooden stairs that led to the front door, "this can go one of two ways; are you ready?"

"Yeah," Jordan hesitantly answered, sheepishly positioning his arms across his chest, "just do it."

Intaking a sharp breath, Aurora clenched and raised her fist, gently rapping her knuckles against the all too familiar door. Jordan and Bella stood not too far behind her, and, although they failed to show it, she could tell that they were just as nervous as she was.

On the opposite end of the door, quite a few muffled voices could be heard, but there was one particular voice that stood out more than most, "there's someone at the door, Fiona!"

Ian fucking Gallagher.

In one swift movement, the Gallagher household's front door was ripped open with an unnecessary amount of force; right there, in all of her might and glory, stood a wide-eyed Fiona Gallagher.

Then, everything happened all at once. Fiona exited the house, barefoot and all, and practically threw herself into the awaiting arms of the Lopez siblings. Her tiredness was replaced by an overwhelming feeling of excitement, and her tired eyes began brimming with tears.

"Fuck- I missed you all so much." Fiona shakily averred, hesitantly pulling back from the three and wiping away her fallen tears. "Are you back for good?"

Fiona intently looked between the three Lopez siblings, before locking her gaze solely on the eldest, "we're back for good."

"Fiona," A voice somewhat whined, clearly failing to recognise the three extra voices from their position inside of the house, "can you shut the door, please? It's cold!"

"Sorry, Debs!" Fiona instantaneously apologised, breaking whatever form of eye-contact herself and Jordan were sharing. "Come on in, guys."

With a nod of appreciation, Aurora, Bella, and Jordan followed the eldest Gallagher sibling into house, the latter of the three ensuring to close the door behind him. The house hadn't changed too much; they had purchased a few extra ornaments, there was an extra chair or two, and there was an apparent absence of Gallaghers, but apart from all of that, the place looked the same.

Just in front of the television, backs against the well-used couch, sat two figures; Debbie and Carl Gallagher. The pair, as far as Aurora was aware, weren't doing too much, but still, although the television only held half of their divided attention, they hadn't noticed the three extra presences in the room.

To say that Aurora was stunned was the largest understatement of the century. Boy, they had grown a lot in the last two years.

Debbie, although still youthful at the ripe age of nine-years-old, seemed to be far more mature than an average youngster, in several more ways than one. She had grown over the past two years; she was no longer a young, carefree, untroubled nine-year-old little girl, and seemed, instead, like a bright, well-informed, knowledgeable eleven-year-old girl, who no longer misunderstood the true intentions of her alcoholic father.

Carl, although younger than his sister by two delicate years, seemed, and looked, as though he was the eldest of the two. Over the two years of Aurora's absence, the boy had out-grown his seven-year-old body, and now had the average figure of a nine-year-old boy. Still, despite the several things that had changed about him, there was one thing that Carl Gallagher didn't and would never change; his knack for causing mischief and mayhem.

Oh, how time had flown by.

"Guys!" Fiona unanticipatedly snapped, shamelessly snatching the television remote from her younger brother and switching it off. "Guess who's back!"

With an agitated sigh, the younger Gallagher turned to face his eldest sibling and the three newest arrivals. Only, when he did so, his eyes widened in surprise, his mouth opened in shock, and he jumped to his feet quicker than he ever had done before.

Almost desperately, Carl leaped onto the couch and jumped over the back of it, immediately running over and into the awaiting arms of his all-time favourite teenager; Aurora. Before leaving, herself and Carl had grown quite close to one another, and when she did leave, a piece of him left alongside her. Now that she was back, as sickeningly sweet as it sounded, he was complete again.

His actions, of course, practically forced Debbie to glance back at what it was, or who it was, that had excited Carl so much; when she did so, however, she mirrored his actions without hesitation. She sprung up from her designated place on the floor, swiftly circled the couch, and essentially launched herself into the open arms of her favourite Lopez; Bella.

"You've grown up on me, Aurora." Fiona stated, smiling gently at her siblings' reaction to the Lopez's return. "You're no longer a dizzy fourteen-year-old with french braids and glasses, huh?"

With a small smile etched on her lips, Aurora removed her gaze from Carl, who hadn't loosened his hold on her waist whatsoever, and turned to look at Fiona, "no, I guess not."

"Rose," Carl began, although his words were somewhat muffled by her shirt's material, "are you going to leave again?"

Aurora's heart legitimately dropped at the boy's abrupt question. With a small sigh, she unlatched his arms from around her waist and lowered herself down onto her knees, taking each of his hands into her own.

"No, I'm not going to leave again." She sternly reassured him, successfully biting back a light-hearted laugh when she felt two arms loosely wrap around her shoulders from behind. "Hey, Debs."

Removing her right hand from Carl's, Aurora brought her arm up and took Debbie's right hand into her own, gently tugging her around to stand side-by-side with her younger brother.

"I'm sorry for leaving." She pathetically apologised, eyes widening when the pair simultaneously wrapped their arms around her neck. "Am I forgiven?"

"Of course." Debbie mumbled, absentmindedly wiping away her freshly fallen tears. "It wasn't your decision to move away."

Aurora promised herself that she wasn't going to cry, but, instead of obeying whatever she told herself merely an hour prior, she freely allowed a few tears to cascade down her cheeks; how could she not?

Roughly seconds following the beginning of the small group hug, the three were abruptly snapped from their thoughts by the sound of a familiar voice, "holy shit."

Ian.

Debbie and Carl, knowing entirely how important her reunion with Ian was going to be, each pulled back from Aurora and trudged over to Bella, who was silently watching the scene unfold.

Wiping away her freshly fallen tears, Aurora rose from her position on the trodden-down floor and cleared her throat, heart beating several million miles per second as she looked up at the boy.

In all truthfulness, she half expected him to lash out at her for leaving almost immediately, and she half expected him to hold a grudge against her for it. He was bound to be angry at her for leaving without any word of warning, but, then again, who wouldn't be?

"Ian..." Aurora breathed out, vision already clouded by fresh tears that were practically begging to be released.

Once arriving to the realisation that his best friend was indeed back in town, Ian darted down the stairs and tugged her into a bone-crushingly tight hug. From that point on, she no longer attempted to control her emotions; several more tears cascaded down her cheeks at an uncontrollable pace, and she made no move to stop them.

"Fuck- I missed you, Rosa." Ian muttered, sniffling every once in a short while. "Stop fucking crying, you know what that does to me."

Aurora let out a soft chuckle, absentmindedly running a gentle hand through his disorganised hair, "don't ruin the moment."

"You're officially banned from leaving Chicago, do you understand?" He practically ordered, tightening his hold on her when she nodded against his shoulder. "Fuck, I missed you like crazy, Rosa."

"As did I, Gallagher," She mumbled, shamelessly allowing his shirt to soak up her fallen tears, "as did I."

Right there, in that very moment, everything, for once, felt alright. There was no Frank Gallagher around to cause unnecessary havoc, there was nobody following Aurora, Bella, and Jordan's every move, and there was nobody interrupting their little moment. They were together again, and that was all that mattered to them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...