peculiar ➜ miraculous ladybug

By DemonWolf364846

miraculous ladybug x albino reader ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [name], is a new student... More

peculiar
1.0
1.1- Orgins Suck
1.2: Weather girl
1.3: Art is a Beauty
1.4: Renaming
1.5: Enough Fragrance
-a/n
1.6: You're my Valentine
a/n
Important To Know

1.1- How it all started

164 8 32
By DemonWolf364846

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

origins and friends

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

       "Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power."
A small light purple creature explained.

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!" A male voice said, causing Nooroo to looked shocked.

Nooroo tried to move past it. "But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!"

The male voice continued talking. "I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again."

"The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!" The creature seemed a bit more comfortable explaining its powers than talking about the other miraculous.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?" Nooroo's eyes widened after the male said that.

Nooroo quickly tried to stop him. "But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!"

The male voice has cut him off.
"I must have this absolute power." He pointed directly at Nooroo causing the creature to shake.

"Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me."

Nooroo replied sadly while holding his head down. "Yes, master."

The male put on the brooch.  "Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

At Fu's massage shop. Wayzz woke up and started to sense that something was wrong.

"Master, Master!" Wayzz called out causing the customer to hear Wayzz, and look up.

"Master, master... chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, master..." Fu started to push the customer out door. "Thank you for coming, see you again next week!"

Wayzz was clearly panicking and scared for his life. "Master, the Moth Miraculous, I felt its aura."

"I thought it had been lost forever!"
Fu said while looking over at a box.

"But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!"

Wang Fu wasn't gonna let the wordle suffer. "We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world!" Fu showed his Miraculous. "Time to transform Wayzz..." He fell due to the pain in his side.

Wayzz tried to plead with him. "Please, Master. Be reasonable. You are–"

Wang Fu cut him off. "Still young! I'm only 186. But you're right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help." He opened the gramophone, revealing the Miraculous chest box.

"Let's hope the miraculous find the right people."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Blanc home

"Get up, before you're late on the first day of school!" A voice called out from downstairs. The voice belonged to [reader]'s older brother. "Plus I gotta make sure you're okay."

The bed sheets moved to reveal someone with pale skin, [h/c] hair/hijab, and [e/c]. The person looked like they regretted waking up. "I'm up, just shush." They replied before getting out of bed.

"Plus you gotta go to school and you 10-15 minutes to get ready and come downstairs or you're walking." [reader] went to follow their morning routine to look descent for the first day back. Brushing teeth, showering, and everything else to make sure their skin will be okay. They were trying their best to avoid getting sunburned.

"Just go to your job, I'll walk." They replied while putting on their outfit.

"Just remember to wear some sunscreen. You're not allowed to be outside for long and if you're gonna walk then y'all need some." The voice said before fading away.

The door slammed shut as [reader] got ready to walk to the school knowing it'll take a while.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Marinette's home

"Marinette! Your alarm's been going off for fifteen minutes! You're going to be late for your first day back at school!"

Marinette began to crawl out from underneath bed covers. "Got it, Mom!" She walked down stairs. "Coming! I bet you anything Chloé will be in my class again."

Sabine raised an eyebrow. "Four years in a row, is that possible?"

"Definitely. Lucky me!"

"Oh, don't say that! It's the start of a new year - I'm sure everything will be just fine!" Sabine tried to comfort her daughter as Marinette smiled and nodded, setting down the cereal. Several things are knocked over, spilling and falling to the floor causing her to groan.

Her dad was singing La Marseillaise as he worked in baked goods.

Marinette hugged her father. "Dad, these are so awesome!"

"Glad you like them."

"Thank you Dad, my class will love them! You're the best!"

"We're the best, thanks to your amazing designs." Marinette hugged her dad, dropping the box. He caught it on his foot and tossed it up in the air, catching it before handing it to her.

Marinette began to giggle. "Thanks." Sabine gave Marinette her school bag and Marinette kisses her cheek. Tom leans down and Marinette kisses his cheek as well before rushing towards the door. "See you tonight!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Out the Bakery

Marinette was running out of the bakery and onto the sidewalk with the box of macarons in hand and her backpack on her back.

Crash! Marinette looked up to see that she had bumped into someone. The macaroons were caught by the person as they helped her up. "You okay?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ love interest unlocked:
name: Marinette Dupain-Cheng

"Oh.. u..um yeah! Im oka-" she didn't get to finish as she stubbled onto the sidewalk in front of an approaching car to get pulled back by the stranger.

Marinette sighed in relief. "Uff..." The person looked at her with concern. "What's your name?" They asked.

"I..im marinette." She mentally slapped herself for stuttering. "What about you."

"Im [reader]." They introduced themselves as they both continued talking. "Do you go to Françoise DuPont school?" They asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, are you new here cause I don't remember seeing you last year?" Marinette asked them.

"I was homeschooled last year due to my condition." They looked embarrassed as Marinette didn't seem to know what condition they had.

Both of them saw an elder man crossing the street slowly with his cane, a car fast approaching.

Marinette looked around at the other people stopped at the crossing, but everyone is distracted by their phones. [reader] looked at the car to see the person on their phone not paying attention.

Both the teens ran onto the street and grabs Fu's arms, hurrying him off the road as fast as she can. They manage to make it to the sidewalk in time, barely missing the car. Marinette trips on the curb while trying to get off the road, dropping the box of macarons and faceplanting onto the concrete. Taking [reader] down with them on accident.

"Thank you." Fu looked at the open box of macarons, at least seven of which have been knocked out of the box and sit amongst broken pieces of another macaron splayed out across the sidewalk in front of Marinette.

"Oh! What a disaster." Fu commented while covering his mouth. A white car stopped to let people cross. Marinette cries out and reaches her hand towards one of the macarons on the ground as a pedestrian crushes it under his shoe, looking at his phone.

Marinette grabbed the box and stood up helping both of them up."Don't worry, I'm no stranger to disasters. Besides, there are still a few left." Marinette tilts the box towards Fu and [reader] offering for both of them to try one of the remaining macarons.

Fu accepted a macaron from the box and tastes it. "Mmmh. Delicious!" He looked up at Marinette with a grateful smile.

[reader] grabbed one of [favorite color] and tasted it. "These are amazing!" Marinette looked happy at the compliments knowing that her dad's cooking skills was the best.

Marinette smiles back as she shuts the box. Suddenly, the school bell rings.

Looking at her school in alarm. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late!" Marinette turns back to the two making sure the elder was okay before grabbing [reader]'s hand. She bows slightly. "Ah, have a nice day, sir!" Marinette ran across the street towards the school taking a hold of their hand.

Fu watched Marinette run off with [reader] and looked down at a  two black boxes sitting in his palm with markings on the lid. "Thank you very much, young lady." Fu pocketed the boxes and walked off past the bakery, holding his cane behind his back.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Françoise DuPont

Marinette ran through the open doors past the janitor and rushed to her classroom. [reader] appeared beside her as she ran to her classroom up the stairs.

They unlocked their phone and looked at the schedule. 'Mrs. Bustier' They said to themselves while remembering were the class was at.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mrs. Bustier Classroom

They walked into the classroom nervous. "Has everyone found a seat?" The teacher asked everyone in the classroom.

"Hello, [reader]. I was just waiting to for everyone to find a seat." Mrs. Bustier looked around before stopping on someone. "You can sit with Nathaniel." Looking up they saw a male with short red hair who was drawing.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ love interest unlocked:
name: Nathaniel Kurtzberg

They nodded as they went to sit beside Nathaniel. He looked at them before going back to drawing while looking back at them.
'I haven't even said anything yet.'

"I'm Nathaniel." He muttered to them while still looking down at his drawing. "You are?"

"I'm [reader]." They introduced themselves to Nathaniel.

Looking around the classroom they spotted Marinette from earlier talking to a girl. The girl looked at them before waving.

Miss Bustier started. "For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm Miss Bustier. I'll be your teacher this year."

"Ugh, he should have been here by now." A voice said from at the bottom of the classroom.

"Hey, [reader]. I don't wanna sound weird but why do have an umbrella even though it's sunny?"
Nathaniel asked.

"I have albinism. It's due to mutations of some genes that deal with the amount of melanin my body produces." They gestured to the umbrella. "We can get badly sunburned and I'm a bit paranoid." Nathaniel sat there listening to what they said.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Outside school

"Adrien, please reconsider! You know what your father wants!"
Nathalie tried to stop him.

"This is what I wanna do!" He saw Wang Fu trying to get up and decided to help him.

Fu looked at him. "Thank you, young man."

"I just wanna go to school like everybody else. What's so wrong with that? Please don't tell my father about all this." Adrien begged at Nathalie.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Back In Class

"Those of you who have P.E., Mr. D'Argencourt is expecting you at the stadium. The rest of you can head over to the library." Mrs. Bustier said while waving at the students.

"Kim!" One of the students, Ivan yelled at the other classmate Kim.

Miss Bustier tried to calm down the situation to make sure nothing would go wrong. "Ivan, what is going on?"

Ivan defended himself. "It's Kim! I'm so gonna get..." He raised his fist towards Kim.

"Ivan, go to the principal's office." Mrs. Bustier told Ivan to stop the fight before it even started. Ivan walked away with pure anger.

"Who is that?" [reader] asked, with a raised eyebrow at Nathaniel as they saw Kim laughing at what he did.

"That's just Kim. He's a jerk to almost everyone who's under him." Nathaniel explained while grabbing his stuff. "Just avoid him and he won't dare do anything and if he does just tell me." Nathaniel grabbed their hand. "Let's go." [reader] blushed a bit that Marinette noticed while Nathaniel didn't seem to notice.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hawkmoth

Hawk Moth's window has opened. "Negative emotions. This is perfect. Just what I need. Anger, sadness... Burn a hole into his heart, my horrible akuma." He allowed a butterfly to lay on his hand before turning it into an akuma.

"Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize him!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Office

Mr. Damocles' office. Ivan opened the door to Mr. Damocles office without any knocking.

Mr. Damocles didn't let the happen. "Excuse me, young man. Hasn't anyone ever taught you to knock? Go on. Out you go, try it again! Go on, knock." Ivan left the room and waited outside as the akuma flew into the rugged paper and infected it.

Hawk Moth got a connection to the victim. "Stoneheart, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on those who have wronged you."

"Okay, Hawk Moth." Ivan agreed as he was surrounded by a black cloud as he turned into Stoneheart.

Mr. Damocles was clearly not in the mood, "Well, come on in."

"KIMMM!!!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Library

[reader] and Nathaniel were shown looking together at the news about the stone monster. Marinette and Alya are thrown to the floor while the other students see Stoneheart in the security camera.

"Come on!" Ayla said.

"Did you hear that?"

Stoneheart which was known as Ivan before being akumatized. "KIMMM!!!"

Mr. Damocles was on the phone. "Hello? This is the police? Give me the army!"

"Has this ever happened before?" Someone asked. She had short blonde hair and pink clothing.

Marinette looked confused at what happened. "What's going on? He had Ivan's voice?"

"It's as if he's been transformed into a real-life supervillain! GPS, check. Battery, check. I am so outta here!"
Ayla said while hitting the record button on her phone.

Marinette asked, "Hey! Where are you going!"

"Where there's a supervillain, there's always a superhero close behind! No way I'm missing this!"

Looking at the news everyone saw the monster and was scared of what to do. Marinette looked back at the security camera screen. She sees Stoneheart pick up a car and throw it at the security camera. breaking it and showing a rainbow error screen.

"KIM!" Marinette winces, as she liked around for [reader] to see them in a corner with Nathaniel.

"We need to leave."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Agreste Mansion

Nathalie was seen in a mostly white and black mansion. "Who was the first president of the 5th French Republic?"

"Everyone thinks it was de Gaulle, but it was actually René Coty before the first elections." Adrien answered, looking purely upset and lonely.

Nathalie smiled at his correct answer. "Excellent, Adrien."

"Give me a minute, would you, Nathalie?" A voice called out. There was Gabriel, the father of Adrien Agretse.

"Yes sir."

Gabriel waited till she left. "You are NOT going to school. I already told you." He pointed at his son.

"But Father!"

Gabriel didn't even bother wanting to hear what he wanted to say. "Everything you need is right here where I can keep an eye on you. I will not have you outside in that dangerous world."

Adrien stood up. "It's not dangerous, Father. I'm always stuck in here by myself. Why can't I go to school and make friends just like everyone else?"

"Because you are not like everyone else! You are my son! Continue."

"We can leave it there for today if you have–" She didn't finish as Adrien ran away. Nathalie looked at Gabriel clearly upset at him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Adrien's Room

Adrien was lying in bed when he hears some thumping, and goes outside to see the police about to fire at Stoneheart.

"Ready? Fire!" The police fires at Stoneheart, but he gets bigger.

Adrien turned on his TV.
"I'm asking all Parisians to stay home until this situation is under control." The mayor said on the Tv.

"Mr Bourgeois. Mr Bourgeois!" New crews called his name.

"As incredible as it seems, it's been confirmed that Paris is indeed being attacked by a supervillain. The police have been struggling to keep the situation under control"

Roger, the head chief of police talked. "Be confident, the strong arm of the law will come crashing down on the... I mean, the other arm."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥[reader]'s room

In their room was Nathenial sitting with them on the bed talking trying to calm them down about the monster.

"What the hell is that? I mean come on Nathaniel, they shot at it and it grew more!" [reader] started to sound close to having a panic attack.

Nathaniel held their hand trying to calm them down some more. "Listen I've never seen a monster like this but where ever there is monster we can hope to see a hero."

They started to calm down. "Thanks Nath."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Marinette's Room

Marinette is cowering on her seat.

"I hate first days back at school..." Marinette, Adrien and [reader] all see a small black box in their home. "Huh?"  All of them seemed confused. "What's this doing here?" They opened the little boxes as they glow brightly.

Tikki appears after the glow fades, causing Marinette to become terrified.

"Ahh! Help! It's a giant bug! A... a mouse! A... a bug-mouse!" She freaked out.

Tikki to make her see that she wasn't going to harm her. "Everything's okay! Don't be scared!"

"Ahh! Bug mouse talks!" She began to throw things at Tikki, which she dodges.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader] room

The light stopped to reveal a bat. "What is that creature!" The bat looked offended at the humans.

It stretched it's wings. "First of all, I'm Lokki you're kwami that gives you p-" Lokki was cut off by the two people covering the kwami with a box.

"[reader], please tell me that we're both hallucinating."

"Hopefully."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Adrien's room

Plagg appears, to Adrien's astonishment. Plagg started to yawn.

Adrien was about to touch him. "No way... Like the genie in the lamp!"

Plagg stopped him by putting his paw up. "I met him once. So he grants wishes. Big deal! I'm way more personable! Plagg. Nice to meet you. Ooh, swanky..." He flew off, touching random things.

Adrien looked worried. "No! Don't touch that! Come back here!"

"Ooh! So shiny! Can you eat this?"Plagg tries to bite the game arcade's joystick. "Argh, no, you can't! Ooh, what about this?" He flew off.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Marinette's room

Marinette continues throwing things at Tikki until she finds a glass.

"Listen, Marinette. I know everything may seem a bit strange to you..." Marinette trapped her in the glass cup, making her voice muffled. "Okay, if that makes you feel safer..."

Marinette raised an eyebrow. "What are you, and how do you know my name?"

Tikki was muffled. "I am a kwami, and my name is Tikki. Now just let me explain."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader]'s room

Lokki phased through the box before smiling. This caused the teenager to drag Nathaniel back.

"Not hallucinating. Got it." The kwami looked at them strange.

"Hello [reader]." The kwami smiled before looking at the male. "I wasn't expecting another person."

"Why are you here? How do you know my name?" [reader] asked while looking around for something if the kwami came close to them.

"As I was saying. I'm Lokki and I was given to you [reader] to help save the world from monsters that are akumatized." The bat flew around looked in their room.

"You have the ability to turn into any animals but it's temporary usually 30 seconds." They explained while looking at the confused teens.

"There's a bunch of rules that follow you're job as a hero. Like no one who should know you're identity, but since whoever that is, knows about me I guess that rule got broken. No one else should know about this." Nathaniel grabbed the box before giving it to them.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Adrien's room

Plagg tries to eat the remote controller. Meanwhile Adrien is climbing on his rock wall; when he gets to the highest point he jumps on Plagg, catching him; Plagg yells in surprise.

"I still don't know what you're doing here."

Plagg rolled his eyes. "Look, I'm a kwami. I grant powers. Yours is the power of destruction, got it?"

Adrien shook his head. "Uh-uh."

Plagg started to look around. "Good. Now, you got anything to eat? I'm starving..."

Adrien got up while still holding Plagg. "My dad's pranking me, right? Wait, he couldn't be. He has no sense of humor."

Plagg flew out of Adrien's hands after hearing what he said. "Your father must never know that I exist! Or anyone for that matter."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's room.

Marinette is attempting to open the trapdoor. "Mom! Dad!" She called out.

"No, no, no." Tikki flew out of the glass. "I'm your friend, Marinette! You must trust me. You're the only one who can stop Stoneheart!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Fu's massage room.

Wayzz still doubts the Chosen Ones are the right ones as Master Fu closes the Miracle Box in the gramophone.

Wayzz, a green turtle kwami asked. "Do you think they'll be up to it, Master?"

Wang Fu sighed. "I only got it wrong once. It will never happen again. At least I hope not." He closed the box

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's room.

"This must be some mistake! The only superpower I could possibly have is super-awkwardness... I know! Alya would know! That's my friend. Well, at least I think she would... She loves superheroes! She'd totally be up for the job! You should totally go see her!"

Tikki got close to Marinette, "you are the chosen one!" Marinette was clearly taken aback.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Adrien's room.

"But I'm stuck here! I'm never even let to go to school! What good is a superhero who's imprisoned in his own house!"

Plagg was rolling on top of a toilet paper roll. "No good. That's why it's all going to change soon. If you're willing to change, that is." Adrien looked at the ring.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥[reader]'s room

"So if I put this bracelet on and say, 'Lokki fly into the night' I magically become a hero?" They asked confused. "I can't really even go outside without skin protection and being a hero with be a bit too much."

"[reader] you got this." Nathaniel said while giving them a smile.

"Lokki fly into the night." [reader] looked shocked as they looked into their mirror to see themself in a bat [insert] costume with changed hair.

"You look amazing as a hero." Nathaniel told them. He put a hand on their shoulder. "I know we just met today and this weird but I have a feeling you'll do fine as a hero."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's room.

Marinette puts on the Ladybug Miraculous. "Okay, so all I have to do is break the object where the whatchama-call-it is hiding?"

"It's called an akuma. Which you must encapture." Tiki explained.

"Got it! Capture it! And what's that charm thing again?" Tiki sighed.

"The Lucky Charm! It's your secret superpower!"

Marinette looked at Tikki. "Aww... this is all going too fast, Tikki... I... won't be able to pull this off!"

"Trust yourself, Marinette. Just say "Spots on"."

Marinette looked purely confused and said, "Spots on?" The earrings activated. "Whoa! What is happening?!" Marinette transformed into Ladybug for the first time.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Adrien's room

Adrien puts on the Cat Miraculous.

"Claws out! That's how you transform." Plagg explained while relaxing.

"Got it. Plagg, claws out!" Adrien called out as Plagg looked shocked.

"No, wait! I haven't finished explaining!---" Adrien transformed into his superhero self for the first time.

"Too cool!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥[reader]'s room

"I just gotta use these things I guess to get rid of...." They stopped midsetence.

"Stoneheart?" Natheniel asked.

"Yes, of course. I just gotta use my two sickles to help save people." They put their hands on their waist before sighing.

"This sucks."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's room

Marinette, now as a hero, is still confused with her suit. "Aww... how does this thing come off? Tikki, if you can hear me, I want my normal clothes back. I'm not going anywhere!" She saw the screen.

Nadja, the news reporter. "Stoneheart is heading toward the Montparnasse tower. The monster seems to be unstoppable!"

Marinette saw Alya going after Stoneheart and gasped. "Alya?"

"Marinette! Did you get home okay?" Her mom called out a question from downstairs.

"Uhh... yeah, Mom! Just super"

"Marinette? You in here? Tom, we better call the school."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's balcony

"Okay, I have special powers!... and apparently this amazing super yo-yo thingy?" The yo-yo got caught on a gargoyle statue. She pulls the yo-yo and it whisks her to the other side.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Streets

The male hero was walking while tightrope walking over his stick. "I'm starting to get the hang of this."

He then sees a hero with ladybug print about to fall. She falls in his arms. They both fall and get hung by the yo-yo.

"Well, hey there. Nice of you to drop in." He said with a smirk.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose."

"I bet you're the partner my kwami told me about. I'm... Cat
Noir. Yeah, Cat Noir. And you?" Cat Noir smiled.

"I'm Ma... err... Mar... uhh..." she pulled the yo-yo and it hits Cat Noir. "Madly Clumsy. I'm so clumsy."

Cat Noir helped her. "No sweat, clumsy girl. I'm learning the ropes too."

Cat Noir looked to see a Thrid hero. They had [insert] outfit with two sickles on their waist being held by the belt. They landed in front of them stopping themself from falling.

"That must be our Thrid partner." The female hero looked to see at what Cat Noir was looking at see them.

"You guys are my partners?" They asked, with both of heroes looking happily at them.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ love interest unlocked:
name: Cat Noir

Cat Noir kisses their hand. "I'm Cat Noir, and you are?"

"I'm, uhh, Chiroptera." They answered quickly. [reader] slapped themself mentally for not thinking of a name sooner.

Before they can keep talking, the floor trembles. Cat Noir sees a building falling and goes to where it is. "Come back Cat Noir!" They called out before following after him close behind.

"Hey! Where are you two going?" She asked.

"To save Paris, right?"

"To fill in my promise."

"Trust yourself, trust yourself.." She repeated to herself as she uses the yo-yo to swing around and follow Cat Noir and Chiroptera.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Parc des Princes.

The students are done with P.E. But then Stoneheart appears.

"KIMMM!! So, who's wuss now?" Stoneheart called out. Kim tries turning away from the monster, but he trips and falls.

"Hey, it's not very nice to pick on people who are smaller than you." Stoneheart looks to see Cat Noir and Chiroptera.

"I guess you're talking about yourself." Cat Noir jumped to hit Stoneheart with his stick, but he gets bigger.

"What the hell?" [reader] muttered as they caught Cat Noir before putting him done.

Cat Noir looked around. "Where are you, partner?"

Stoneheart threw a net away. The net is about to hit Alya but Chiroptera uses one of the sickles to slash the net causing it to miss her.

"You okay?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥love inserted unlocked
name: alya

"I'm okay, thanks for saving me Batty." Chiroptera smiled before Alya pointed her camera at the other hero. "What are you waiting for, super red bug? The world is watching you!"

She entered the stadium and is about to fight Stoneheart.

"Animal cruelty? How shameful!"She looked at Cat Noir and Chiroptera. "Sorry it took so long, Cat Noir and Chiroptera."

Cat Noir responded. "It's cool, Wonderbug. Now, let's kick his rocky behind!" She grabbed the tail.

"Wait! Haven't you noticed? He gets bigger and stronger with every attack. We have to do something different."

Cat Noir looked confused. "Different how?"

She looked up and down. "Uhhh... I don't know."

Chiroptera looked at Stoneheart. "Didn't he change sizes?" They asked but Cat Noir didn't notice.

Cat Noir smiled, "Okay then. Let's use our powers. Cataclysm! Apparently I destroy whatever I touch."

"I don't need a superpower to destroy everything." The female hero said with tons of sarcasm.

Cat Noir used his Cataclysm to break the net.

"No, don't do that!" She went to stop him but it was too late.

"Didn't he listen to the kwami?" They replied while pulling out both of the sickles ready to fix this mess.

"Cool. It's just you and me now! Time to rumble, soon-to-be rubble!" Cat noir ran and leaps towards Stoneheart to try and defeat him, but realizes his power is not activated.

"Uh-oh. I guess I only get one shot to use my power." Cat Noir waved sheepishly as Stoneheart kicked him away.

"And you only have five minutes before you transform back. Didn't your kwami explain anything to you?" She questioned Cat Noir after helping him back up. 

"I guess I was a little excited about my new life." Chiroptera looked at him with interest. 'Does he mean new life as a hero or what?' 

"Well, up to me. Lucky Charm!" A suit appeared in her hands.

"Super power?"

"My kwami told me I have to break the object where the whatchama-call-it... er, the akuma is hiding."

Chiroptera landed beside them before looking at them. "I know you guys are finding things out but I can't keep Stoneheart distracted for long."

"Chiroptera what's your power?" She asked while refusing to hit Stoneheart thinking it'll increase his size.

"I can do a screech allowing me to stun him for 5-10 seconds." They answered before grabbing both of the heroes.

"I have an idea but I need to find the akuma." She replied as Chiroptera put them both down.

"Well, that's difficult since he's made entirely out of stone."

"His right hand, it's still closed. He never opens it. It's like the Russian dolls. The object isn't on him, it's hidden in his fist!" She called out while looking around.

"So what's your plan?" Both of the other heroes asked her.

She spotted a hose, Alya and the wetsuit. "This!" She grabbed the hose and ties it to the suit. Then ties Cat Noir's feet with her yo-yo. "Don't resist. Trust me."

Chiroptera caught onto the plan. "Trust me when I saw throw Cat Noir at Stoneheart!" Cat Noir turned around.

"This girl's crazy!" As he got thrown and Stoneheart caught him.

Chiroptera used the changeling turning to a bird, attacking Stoneheart making him drop Cat Noir.

"Catch me if you can!" Stoneheart dropped the akumatized object and caught Ladybug.

"And now... Alya, the tap! Chiroptera grab it!"  Alya goes to the water tap and opens it. The water sprouts and inflates the suit. Stoneheart lets go of her. Chiroptera grabs the object as they threw it to the other hero as she broke the akumatized object and the Akuma flies away.

Stoneheart was turned back into Ivan. Cat Noir looked. "This girl is awesome. She's crazy awesome."

Ivan looked around confused. "What's going on? What am I doing y of here?" Ivan asked.

"You were incredible, miss... uh... Bug lady. You did it!"

"We both did it, partners."
The three heroes fist bumped. "Pound it!" Cat Noir's Miraculous beeped along with Chiroptera's beeping and flashing.

"You two should get going. Our identities must remain secret." Chiroptera looked a bit worried. 'Oh fuck.'

"Farewell, m'lady. Let's do this again soon, okay?" Cat Noir winked before leaving.

"Bye, Wonderbug." [reader] said before leaving the stadium to only watch at the girl from higher up. 'I only got 5-10 minutes.'

"Not too soon, I hope." She sighed while thinking of how weird this whole day has been. She saw Ivan and grabbed the paper and read it.

"You haven't even got the guts to tell Mylène you love her, wuss. Aw..." She looked at Ivan as he looked clearly upset.

"Kim wrote it. He's always making fun of me."

She tested her hand on Ivan's shoulder. "You know, you shouldn't get so bent out of shape about that. There's no shame in telling someone you love them, Ivan."

Ivan looked pure confused at her. "Hey, how did you know my name, miss?" She knew she messed up by saying his name.

"Uh..." She looked around not aware how to answer it.

Alya came in with her phone recording. "Uncanny, amazing, spectacular! Are you gonna be protecting Paris from now on? How did you get your powers? Did you get stung by a radioactive
Ladybug? Oh, I've got a ton of questions to ask you, uh, miss...
uhh..." Alya didn't know her name.

"Uhh... Ladybug! Call me Ladybug." She said with a smile, clearly happy she found a name.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥love interest unlocked
name: ladybug

"Ladybug... Super awesome!" Alya fangirled as Ladybug left her.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's room.

Marinette is watching the news from her computer, feeling proud.

"So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisians now know the identities of their heroes!"

Marinette smiled and hugged Tikki. "I did it, Tikki!"

"You see? You were up to it!"

Sabine called from downstairs. "Marinette! Dinner time!"

Mr. Bourgeois, the mayor was clearly impressed by the heroes. "I am pleased to announce that we will organize a huge celebration in honor of our city's new protectors. Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Adrien's room

"Chiroptera and Ladybug. Their names are Chiroptera and Ladybug..."  Adrien said with a loving tone as Plagg gagged while eating some food.

"Eww, what is this?" He said while holding the food far away from his face.

Adrien was clearly in shock. "Seriously? My personal chef made all this!" He gestured to all the food.

Plagg rolled his eyes. "If you expect me to get my energy back after the transformation, i need to eat something more... delicate!"
He said while emphasizing on delicate.

"Okay. What do you want?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader]'s room

They entered through the window to detransform. "Lokki, wings in." The kwami came out excited.

"That was amazing! You sure you're new to this whole hero thing?" Lokki asked.

"I'm new to this." They answered while seeing that Nathaniel had left but not before leaving his phone number.

'He's nice.' They grabbed the paper as Lokki got in front of them.

"Do you have any food I can eat?" Lokki asked while rubbing their stomach.

"Hmmm." They looked around. "Stay here Lokki." They said while leaving their room and heading down the stairs.

Lokki looked around before going into their stuff. "What kinda of person is my owner?" They asked while digging through their bag.

"I'm bac-" [reader] stopped before grabbing their bag. "Lokki don't go through my things please." They begged while hiding their bag in a drawer. "Anyway, I brought you some mangoes for eating." Lokki grabbed the mangoes out of their hand before chomping down on it with no hesitation.

"So I'm a hero now and have two partners named, Cat Noir and Ladybug.." They fell backwards onto their bed. "Great..."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Eiffel Tower

The released akuma steps on top of a pole and it multiplies. Something was done to stop the akuma...

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Bakery

Marinette was washing the dishes when she heard her mother watching the Tv. "Oh my!"

"Hmmm?"

Nadja the news reporter continued to talk. "Just as Paris is about to celebrate the appearance of our two new superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir, a new wave of panic is sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are mysteriously transformed into stone monsters. It's simply unbelievable."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Adrien's room

Adrien looks exasperated while he watches a Plagg eating Camembert.

"Camembert cheese. Fantastic. All he eats is Camembert, which means I'm gonna smell like stinky old cheese." Adrian said while covering his nose.

"These victims transformed into stone beings are still like statues. The police are perplexed to what will happen to them. Will they come back to life or be frozen in time forever?" Adrien turned to the tv hearing this.

Adrien turned to plagg. "Plagg? What's going on? I thought we defeated him."

Tikki was talking at the same time as Plagg. "Did you capture the akuma?"

Marinette looked down. "What's capturing the akuma got to do with the other stone beings?"

"An akuma can multiply, that's why it must be captured. If Ivan's emotions become negative again, then the akuma will turn him back into Stoneheart! He'll control all the stone beings and bring them to life to serve as his army!"

Marinette teared up. "So that means... this is all my fault? I knew it! See, Tikki? I'm not cut out to be a superhero! I'm only gonna keep messing up."

Tikki tried to relax her. "Keep calm. It was your first time. You're going to go back and capture Stoneheart's akuma, and do it successfully!"

"I can't! I told you, I'm clumsy! I create disaster all the time! I'll only make things worse for me, for you and for everyone. Cat Noir will be better off without me. I'm quitting."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"SO I can't do anything without Ladybug?" Adrien asked Plagg

Plagg shallowed the whole cheese piece. "Only Ladybug can capture akumas and repair damage caused by supervillains."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"So, without Ladybug we're all doomed?" [reader] asked while walking back and front in their room.

"Yes, without her or the miraculous then the akuma's can't be pure to stop people getting akumatized."
Lokki explained while sitting on their bed.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"If Cat Noir or Chiroptera can't capture the akumas, then... just find another Ladybug. I told you, I'm not cut out to be Ladybug!" Marinette took her earrings off. "I'm sorry Tikki."

"No, don't do tha--"

Marinette turned around. "Tikki?" She put the earrings back in the box and puts the box in the drawer . "I'm really sorry, Tikki..."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Hawk Moth's lair.

"Ivan has a sensitive heart. It won't be long before anger and sadness strike again. And he and the stone beings will come alive. Then we'll see how long you will remain hidden, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Once I have your Miraculous, you will be powerless against me"

There was Ivan sitting on the stairs while listening to music, Adrien is sitting on his couch while he worries while Plagg is in front of him, [reader] texting Nathaniel about the day they had with Lokki crying a bit, as Marinette regrets her decisions in front of her vanity.

"Everyone will be powerless against me!" Hawk Moth cackled as his window closed. "I will have absolute power! Mwahahahaha!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥information
-yes
-no

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ nathenial knows your identity and is scared of what might happen

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ marinette is jealous of you hanging out with Nathaniel

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Chiroptera is the name for a bat

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Lokki is aware that ladybug might have given up

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ alya thinks Chiroptera are beautiful/handsome

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥tell me anything I should change in the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 261 15
❝Hello there, Ms Goddess of Creation❞ ❝Hello to you too, Mr God of Destruction❞ Tikki and Plagg have elected to transform into humans. They event...
12.2K 336 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
4.7K 142 8
Paris, an incredible City in Europe that's recently been under attack of akumatized supervillains. Luckily two mysterious superheroes called Ladybug...
54.3K 2.3K 14
💌🐞🐈‍⬛ ❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄 ❜࿔*:・゚ ## . a ADRIEN AND CAT NOIR fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN WHICH ━━ bestowed with magical powers ...