𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇

Da binawroteit

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? Altro

IMPORTANT!
01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.

04.

180 9 5
Da binawroteit

Omniscient

Kiyana sat in the house, staring at her television that played Family Feud. She hadn't left the house in 3 days.

Her mother found her in her bed with the smell of weed and alcohol on her and her mom just knew she was doing the worst thing ever, or atleast she thought she knew. She expected it from Khylan after she caught him smoking weed and even selling it, then he stopped coming home. She never expected it from Kiyana though, not her babygirl.

Her phone dinged. Message from: Twin👎🏾.

Twin👎🏾

yo come open the back door.

No. Fuck you.

i know you ain still mad because YOU got
in trouble for being out late.

She got up to go open the door but before Khy could walk in, she went off.

"First of all, YOU were supposed to bring me back home! It was late and dark as fuck and by the time we got back, you were on the couch knocked out and you wouldn't wake up so I didn't have a choice but to stay, then I was up because I was paranoid, so fuck you AND B AND guapo."

Her brother pushed past her shaking his head, and B came after him then guapo, then Jameel.

"Tf did i do??" Guapo said, with his bottom lip out. Clearly mocking her. "You the one that told khy I had a shot, fuck out my face fr."

"Well ian do shit, NOTICE HOW SHE AIN SAY FUCK MEEL!" B said aloud. "Shut the fuck up, fuck you because you were there" she replied, waving him off.

Ki looked over by the couch and meel was cracking up and Khy was all in the fridge. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and went upstairs.

"Uh ki where mama?" Khy asked.

"Ion know, find out!" She lied. Mama moore went to the gym earlier,  and then she had to go grocery shopping afterwards, then she had work. Ki loved her mother to death, although she got on my nerves 24/7.

...

I got comfortable in my bed and scrolled through TikTok. My fyp was mostly hair tutorials, dances, and people expressing themselves.

I heard a small knock on my door before it opened. "Wsp mama" meel said, coming in and sitting in my beanbag chair.

"Wassup.." I responded.

"U straight?" He asked me in a caring tone. His voice was always calm & soft towards me, so was his face. Except that time in the car a couple days ago.

"Yea im chilling.. Khy know you up here?" I grinned, looking up at him them looking back at my phone. He just shrugged. "It ain like we doing things we ain't supposed to be doing."

"Unfortunately" I mumbled. I guess he heard me because when i looked up he was looking back at me.

I jus burst out laughing, but not too loud, and so did he. "Kiyana stop playin with me fam" he stood up and stretched.

I analyzed him. He had a white tee with black graphics, baggy camo pants and Black & White 1's. He had a fresh haircut too and tattoos ran down his arms and up his neck.

God.

"Who said i was playing meel?" I said, looking up at him. He walked towards the bed and got in my face. He looked at my lips and I looked at his as he licked them. He leaned in and I leaned back. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mm." He said, letting his head drop. He leaned up and grabbed my chin. "You playing games Ki. Cut it out."

I put my phone down and got up from my bed.

"Im not doing anything jameel" I touched his chest. He looked at me, clenching his jaw. "Alright, bet." He left out and I waited for him to go all the way downstairs before I let out a gasp and fell back on my bed. Where did all that confidence come from???

...

"Aye, yall boys tryna hit this lil party up downtown? Swavo hosting, special guest double 0." I asked gangnem before sippin on my kool-aid. Kiyana know she know how to make some kool-aid.

"Last time we went to a party downtown, B got a bitch pregnant and now he be goin broke." Guapo joked.

"Shut the fuck up, she was bad" B defended. "Plus she gave me the meanest dome, I had to keep her in my life somehow."

"Nigga..." i said, curling my lip up at him as he laughed. That's fucked up.

I noticed 5ive come down the step's grinning before sitting onna couch. I jus eyed him.

"Fuck you smiling for? You can't be that happy about peeing" B said.

"Nigga must'a had to pee real bad, his dick was finna fall off" Guapo said. They laughed obnoxiously.

"Man fuck yall" 5ive said, getting on his phone.

"But back to the question, hy we goin" guapo assured me.

"Where we goin?" "Party downtown." I told 5ive. He nodded then stood up. I noticed his phone was ringing.

"I'a be back" he said. He left out the back.

I looked at B and Guapo. They was sitting there playing rock, paper, scissors. I shook my head in disbelief, then my phone vibrated.

lanai🧸
iMessage
In town for a couple months, im finna slide.

I hearted her message then got up and stretched. I took my cup to the kitchen sink and washed it, then I was looking at pictures onna refrigerator. I was a snaggatooth ass nigga.

"Aye yall boys, dont eat nun, don't touch nun, don't break nun, im finna go take a nap. My cousin gon be here soon too, jus so yall know. Dont go fuckin wit her" I told em before walking up the steps.

"WHAT ABOUT THE REMOTE?" B yelled.

"Nigga you so dumb, you can touch the remote" i heard guapo say. B gon be the end of us all.

...

"Janae ian fuckin playin witchu. Get the fuck away from my crib before I have a my lil sister beat yo ass, you know she will."

Me and Janae was going back and forth because she sent me a picture of her sitting on my porch tammat "i miss you." Girl get the fuck out.

"Whatever Jameel" she said before hanging up. I fuckin hate this bitch.

Before I walked back around the house to go inside, I saw this car pull up. A nigga and some girl got up and started walking up to the house. I went inside from the back and stood inna kitchen.

They rung the doorbell and B lou and guapo looked at eachother and then looked at me. I walked up to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Its me. Boogiebug stop fuckin playin with us and open the door. Did yo voice get deeper? Its all raspy and shit."

I looked at Guapo and told him to go get Khy and then I looked at B. He started laughing and took his hand off his switch, which was tucked in his pants.

"Oh that's khy cousin." He started laughing. "Boogiebug..."

I opened the door and her straight face turned into a mug. "Who is you?"

"Who tf is you?" I mugged back. I opened the door wider so they can come in. Khy and Guapo was walking down the steps and B looked at her. They made eye contact.

"Aww hey boogiebug!" She said, walking up to Khy and giving him a hug. B and Guapo burst out laughing.

"Tf is a boogiebug?" B said between gasps. "Man fuck yall.." khy and the girl said.

"Anyways, this my cousin lanai, and her boyfriend junior" khy said. She said hey to us.

"Ok where's my girl?" Lanai said. Kiyana came running downstairs and she jumped on her. "OH MY GODDD" she yelled. They was squealing and shit.

Ki gave junior a hug and the way he hugged her, it was strange as fuck. Ian even like the way dude looked at her. Like she was a piece of meat assum.

"I didn't know you were coming why didnt you tell me???" Ki asked lanai. They went upstairs.

I sat on the long couch with B and Guapo, and khy sat on the shorter one. Junior came to dap everybody up but when he got to me, i jus nodded at him and pulled my phone out. Ian fuckin wit dude.

He jus kept walking and sat next to khy and they started chopping it up. Guapo looked at me. "You good twin?"

"Hell yeah, im chillin" I responded. "Fs.."

...

Highlights.

*tap*

"Lanai i missed you cousinn" i told her, styling her locs as she sat at my vanity. "Girl i missed you more, ian even wanna move forreal.  It don't get no better than the A" She said with a shrug.

Me and Lanai been close since the sandbox days. People always thought we were sisters because we were always with eachother, until she moved in the 8th grade. Without khy, I woulda been alone in high school.

She was only a couple months older than me too.

"So how's everything going? How's school?" She asked. "Girl I graduated my junior year, ian wanna do four years of that shit." "Ohh, ok bitch go off then! You going to college?"

I always hated that question. " I planned on going after graduation, but I've gotten so lazy.." I expressed. "Plus, I dont wanna leave my mama alone in this house. Khy barely be here and she's only getting older.. who's gonna look after her?"

"I understand that cousin, you gotta look out for you too, you're only getting older too and life only gets harder. I'm sure she'll tell you the same thing" she said.

I lowkey rolled my eyes in my head because bitch please.. you only 5 months older speaking like you 5 years older. She was right though.

"Anyways, who's all them niggas downstairs??" She asked me, smiling and raising an eyebrow. I started smiling too, thinking about no one but meel. "Girllll.." "UH OH- and which one you fuckin with?" She added on. This bitch a psychic or something because tf??

"GIRL BOO!" I laughed. "The tall one with the dreads, he lowkey need a retwist, is B-lou. He dumb af" i curled my lip. " The other one that look toxic as a hoe, is Guapo. He doesn't really do much. He's to himself when he wants to be, and I think he's a mama's boy. And lastly..." I began to smile.

"Lastly..? you cheesing mad harddd" Lanai laughed. I could tell she missed our boy talks. "The fine, lengthy brownskin boy with the taper fade is Jameel... I love me some Jameel" I went on.

"He's so caring when he wants to be and the way he looks at me and can detect any feeling I feel.. it's so rare to find in a guy. He makes my heart flutter and I constantly feel butterflies in my stomach."

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the feeling of Lanai staring. She was smiling and tearing up. "Um?" I finished her hair. "My bad girl" she sniffed. "I jus love, Love.. you done?"

Love????

She got up and started spinning around then she shook a lil ass. "I love my hairrrr, thank you cuzzy."

I put my hair stuff back up and then we went downstairs to join the others. Lanai sat on junior's lap and 5ive, B, and Guapo big asses took up one couch. "Scoot down" i said to them. B scrunched his face up. "You gon apologize for saying fuck me earlier?"

"No, I'm jus gonna find me a lit candle and throw it at you.."

He pushed Guapo down, causing Guapo to mug him and scoot down, then so did he. I sat down next to Jameel, who was laughing at me. "So what's the move tonight?" i asked.

"We planned on goin to a lil party later, yall wanna go?" khy looked at me then lanai and junior. "You already know the answer to the brudder" i responded. He nodded his head and looked at his phone.

"It start at 8, it's only 4:27pm  sooo.."

"Shoppingggg" lanai said. I looked at her and nodded. "Ian doing that" junior said. "Lanai be in the mall for 3 hours looking at the same shit. "Yea ima stay too. I gotta go see a woman about a diaper.."

Guapo, khy, and meel started laughing.

"Well ima go" Guapo said standing up. I started to get butterflies at the feeling of meel placing his hand on my lower back and soon after, a heartbeat followed. And it wasn't in my chest.

"Alright then, let's go" khy said. The five of us stood up and made way to the door. "wait I gotta change.." I said. Everybody started looking at me and what I had on. I started getting hot and mugged everybody. "Fuck is y'all looking at me for.."

I went upstairs and put on some black joggers with my grey gallery dept. hoodie and my Yeezy slides. I came back and junior was sitting in the living room, on his phone. "Where them niggas went?" I asked him. He looked at me then looked my up and down. I got so grossed out, causing me to mug him.

"They waiting for you in the car" he told me. I nodded and quickly left. I got in the back and sat next to Lanai. Guapo was also in the back and Jameel sat in the front with khy as he drove.

"Which mall y'all tryna go to?" khy asked.

"Southlake.."

————————————————————————
Junior kinda weirddd..

We love Jaiyana... or Kimeel?🤔

Feedback?

Make sure to vote!!⭐️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

212K 9.9K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...
41K 1.2K 22
Enjoy 🤏🏾
3.5K 242 11
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
560K 18.8K 39
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...