Our Sweet Family😊😊 !! Taenn...

By pearl_V_22

" I'll call you Daddy,( pointing at taehyung ) and you mummy ( pointing at jennie )!!" Little Taejoon said.. ... More

Introduction
Chap.1
Chap.2
Chap.3
chap.4
Chap.5
Chap.6
chap.7
Chap.8
Chap.9
Chap.10
Chap.11
Chap.12
Chap.13
Chap.14
Chap.15
Chap.16
Chap.17
Chap.18
Author's note
Chap.19
Chap.21
Chap.22
Chap.23
Chap.24
Chap.25
Chap.26
Chap.27
Chap.28
Chap.29
Chap.30
Chap.31
Chap.32
Chap.33
Chap.34
Chap.35
Chap.36
Chap.37
Chap.38
Chap.39
Chap.40
Chap.41
Chap.42
Chap.43(Last)
Thank you!!New story

Chap.20

1K 47 10
By pearl_V_22

Jennie Pov.

I picked up Taejoon from his school. Taejoon and I reached home and changed into our pajamas.

He started doing his homework and I went to make dinner for us.

After making dinner I went into Taejoon's room. It's 7:30 pm now and Taehyung still hasn't come home.

Taejoon was doing his homework. I helped him with his homework.

When His homework was completed, I said,

" Taejoon! Now let me feed you then you go to sleep, okay?"

" But Daddy is not home yet. I will eat with Daddy and you. " He said.

" But Daddy will come home late. You should eat and sleep. It's getting late. " I said.

" No! I will eat with both of you. And anyway today our teacher has said that tomorrow is our school holiday because tomorrow is sunday. " He said.

" But what will you do till then? " I asked.

" Ummm...Let's play hide and seek then. " He said.

" No Taejoon. I am not going to play. You go and play with your toys. " I said getting up from bed.

He held my hands and said,
" Please Mommy! I am bored playing with my toys. Please. " He said showing me his famous puppy eyes.

" Aishh! This boy. Okay. We will only play till your Daddy come. Okay?"
I said.

" Yayyyyy. " He said and went to pick up blindfold.

He came with blindfold in his hands and said,
" Mommy! I am going to put on blindfold. You go and hide somewhere in this room. "

" Okay. Let me blindfold you first."
I said and took blindfold from his hands and tied it on his eyes.

Then I went to hid beside cupboard. He started looking for me here and there.

He started walking towards nightstand waving his hands in the air. I was laughing silently seeing him.

When He went a little further, He collided with the nightstand and fell on the bed.

I started laughing out loud on him. He pouted and got up from the bed.

" Taejoon! I am here. " I said.

He started walking towards my direction. As He came closer to me, I moved a little further away.

But He again came towards me. Now I don't have anywhere to go because there was cupboard beside me.

So I gave up and stood there still.
He came to me and touched me first. Then a big smile came on his face.

" Caught you. " He said hugging me and removing blindfold from his eyes.

He started jumping while yelling.
" Yayy. I caught you. Now It's your turn. "

I took blindfold from his hands and tied it on my eyes.

" Ready?" I asked.

" Yes!" He replied.

I started looking for him all over the room. I can hear his giggles in the room.

I was looking for him here and there in the whole room when I heard the sound of door opening.

" Taejoon! This is cheating. You can't leave the room. " I said and started walking towards door.

I was walking towards door when I bumped hardly on something or someone.

I removed blindfold from my eyes and looked in front of me.

And I was stunned because....

Taehyung was standing right in front of me. He was glaring at me.

I heard laughter from the bedside.
I looked there and saw Taejoon was laughing his heart out on me on the bed.

I hesitantly looked at Taehyung again. But He walked pass me without saying anything.

Phew!!!

I was about to go when He spoke,
" What are you two doing till now?"

I stopped and looked towards him. He was removing his tie and looking at me for an answer.

" W-we were waiting for you to come home. So t-that We can have dinner together. " I said.

" You should not wait for me. At least you would have fed Taejoon and put him to sleep. " He said.

I looked down not knowing what to say.

" Now go and serve the dinner on table. I am coming. " He said.

I nodded and said,
" Let's go Taejoon. "

Taejoon came running to me and started walking with me downstair.

I put all the dishes on the dining table amd sat on the chair waiting for Taehyung.

After a while, when I saw him coming downstair, I served food on two plates.

Taehyung came and sat in front of me and started eating. I also started feeding to Taejoon and started eating myself too.

After finishing the dinner, I went into kitchen to wash the dishes.

Taejoon came inside the kitchen and said,
" Mommy, After washing the dishes, come quickly to our room because I can't sleep without you."

I nodded and He went from there.
After a while, I finished washing dishes and went into their room.

I saw Taehyung was caressing Taejoon's hair and Taejoon is already fell asleep on his shoulder.

When Taehyung show me, He moved Taejoon bit away for me to sleep on bed.

I walked towards bed and Lay down on the bed.

" Jennie! " He said.

My heart beat increased just by hearing my name from his mouth.

I looked at him and hummed.

" Turn off the lights. " He said looking at me.

" Ohh. Hmm. " I said.

I got up from the bed and went towards switchboard and turned off the lights.

I came to the bed and lay down.

After few minutes, I looked at Taehyung once again but this time his eyes were closed.
I smiled and closed my eyes too and went into my dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 89.2K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
6.3K 436 61
Kim Jennie, a 23 year old woman with a 7 year old son. But her life changed when she met Park Jimin. Highest Rank jennieff #1 jenmin #1 armyblink #1
706K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...
300K 7.4K 32
"I-I like you!" -Lisa "I like a lot of girls, just not you." -Jungkook ..... They meet again as idols.