Itadori Harem - Hazbin Hotel...

By Todos_Besto_Friendo

(I didn't have any dark colored covers for this one). I want to make this story because it has been stuck wit... More

╰HAZBIN HOTEL╯
⇀Chapter 1↼
⇀Chapter 2↼
⇀Chapter 3↼
⇀Chapter 4↼
⇀Chapter 5↼

⇀Chapter 6↼

454 20 4
By Todos_Besto_Friendo

"So it's a deal, then?~" - Alastor.

•3rd POV•

Alastor and Yuji made it back to the lounge. Charlie was reading, Vaggie was sharpening her spear, Husk was making drinks at the bar, and Angel was asleep on the couch.

"Huh. Everyone seems to be busy."

The duo went their separate ways. Alastor went to bother the hell out of Husk.

Itadori sat down on the couch next to Angel, who was sleeping on the couch.

The pink haired boy decided to wake up the demon. He gently shook and the fluffy demon awake, and speaking in a soft tone so he doesn't startle him.

"Hey, Angel. Wake up."

Angel wakes up, and he sees Itadori. The spider demon can't help but smile and wraps his arm around him.

"Hey, sugar. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good! You look tired... Did you stay up, thinking about your stalker?"

Angel hesitates, but he nods his head.

The pink haired boy put his hand on the demons shoulder.

"You have nothing to worry about! I promise you, that will be taken care of, and I'll handle it. I'm not letting you get harassed."

Angel smiles, happy that there someone there for him. "Thanks, sugar."

Yuji nods, smiling.

Then someone walked into the lounge. It was Vaggie, who seemed to be skeptical.

"Hey, V! What's up?" Yuji asked.

"Someone's here."

"Really? Who?" Angel asked.

"He didn't give me a name. He just said he wanted to see you, Angel."

Yuji and Angel tense up, they share an expression of surprise. Then they looked at each other with an unamused expression.

"Oh, genial..." Itadori muttered.

The duo get up from the couch and they go to the lobby.

"I hope it's someone else." Angel mumbled.

The two walked into the lobby.

Lo' and behold...

It was Angel's obsessed stalked.

"Oh, Angel! There you are! I was looking all over for you! And here you are..."

The stalker – we'll call him Duncan – walked over closer to Angel, but Itadori blocked the way, a look of disappointment and slight disgust on his face.

"So, you're the stalker that has been keeping Angel up all night, huh?"

"Yeah. What's it to you?"

Itadori grips Duncan's shirt, pulling him close.

"Look here, I will say this once so listen well. People like you, are the reason who no one is safe. You have this sick fantasy of getting with Angel, knowing full well he has no interest in you. So you decided to stalk him, making him even more uncomfortable than he already is. Now, I suggest that you, stop your obsession, get a hobby, and do something with your life!!"

"I don't wanna see your face in this hotel... Am I clear?"

Duncan just stared. Then he nods his head.

The pink haired boy lets go of the stalker's shirt, then Duncan ran out the doors of the hotel.

Angel just stared, mouth gaping open, and eyes widened.

"That was... Hot has fuck." He says.

Itadori's face turned red. "Uh-... Thank you!"

Angel chuckles, he wraps his arm around Yuji's shoulder, and the two walked back to the lounge.

Alastor walks into the lounge, and he finds Husker and Itadori sleeping on the couch, their tails tangled in one another. The pink haired boy had his head rested on the Husk's chest, while the other had had arm around Itadori's waist.

Alastor continues to smile, even though he felt a slight pang of jealousy. He puts a blanket over the two.

"Rest well."

Then the radio demon leaves so the duo can sleep peacefully together.

As the two slept, Husk made purring sounds, because he's a cat and cats make purring noises, so it only makes sense.

Husker and Itadori were still sleeping, then someone gently shook the pink haired boy.

Itadori, who is now half awake and groggy, leans up from Husker – who is still asleep – and he sees Charlie.

"Huh? Charlie? What's up?"

The princess smiles softly, "Hi, Yuji. Sorry to wake you up so sudden. But I just wanted to let you know that, someone is here to see you..."

Yuji stays quiet for a split second, "Is it your dad?"

Charlie stays quiet.

"It's tu padre, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's my dad. He wants to see you."

Itadori gets up from the couch, and he places a pillow on top of Husk, who hugs the said pillow, and goes back to sleep.

"Alright. Let's go see Mr. L!" Itadori chirped.

The duo walk outside of the hotel and they see Lucifer, AKA Charlie's father, or known as the King of Hell. Whichever title fits best.

"Lucifer! Good to see you again!" Itadori says, smiling.

"Hello, darling."

Itadori goes over, giving the king a hug, because he was happy to see him, and they haven't met one another in a while.

"You never usually see other people. You're always so busy." Itadori stated.

Lucifer chuckles, "Well, let's say I just wanted to see a few certain people. You, and my lovely daughter."

Charlie smiles.

"It's nice to see you once again! It's been a while since I last seen you." She says.

"So this is your little project? A hotel?" Lucifer questioned.

"Yep! Well all of this was Charlie's idea, I usually just helped out and gave support." Yuji stated.

"You still play a part in it, dear."

The pink haired boy smiles a little. "Alright, I did. C'mon. I'll give you a quick tour!" He says.

Itadori and Charlie gave Lucifer a tour of the hotel. The kitchen, lounge, living room, lobby, and the rooms on each floor.

"And that's about everything! There are still some improvements and innovations that need to be done, but we'll worry about the big stuff later." Yuji stated.

"Ah, well I hope this little project of yours goes well."

Lucifer takes Itadori's hand and gives it a gentle kiss.

'Yuji, you have every demon here wrapped around your finger.'

Charlie thought, although she was surprised that even her father was attracted to Yuji.

After Lucifer payed his little visit, Charlie and Itadori went back to doing their own thing.

The pink haired boy just sat at the bar, where Husk was at the moment.

"Hey there, Ji. Need somethin'?"

"Not really, I'm just bored. Everyone is busy. Angel is back to go entertain Val, always keeping the poor spider busy..."

"Yeah. I never liked the 'Val' guy either."

Yuji nods in agreement, "Angel is going to have to leave at some point... He can't stay with the guy forever."

Husk nods. Then he though of something. "You said you were bored, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

Husk chuckles. "You can always come to me. I may not be the best person to be a around at times... But I know you want some company. So I'm always free."

Yuji smiles and he nods. "Thanks, Husk."

"No problem, Ji."

●●●●●
YerbestofriendoTodo
The amount of motivation I have is insane. I'm just selecting books I haven't updated on a while and adding new chapters.

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...