PROMISCUOUS | Gojo Satoru

By jajayfeathers

The world of sport journalism is wild and full of arrogant men. Thankfully, you are good at your job and eat... More

zero
1. She can step on me
3. Late night
4. My girl
5. My favorite journalist
6. Gossip
7. My boy
8. Boss of me
9. Treat you better
10. Corps à corps
11. A fool in love

2. Day one

651 21 30
By jajayfeathers

cr to @prds_1224 on twitter

do not hesitate to vote and comment xx

*

For days, Gojo tried to reach you out but each time he called or messaged, your secretary repeated that you are busy. In his mind, he started to believe that you were intentionally playing hard to get, which pissed him off. His ego couldn't accept the idea that someone might not be instantly interested in him and Geto really enjoyed teasing him about it. He was already acting like he won the bet.

Meanwhile, you were caught up in the midst. You were not intentionally trying to play hard to get; you just simply had a hectic schedule that prevented you from focusing on anything else. You and Nanami were late for the filming schedule.

One day, as you were in the middle of a scene, you glanced over to see Gojo unexpectedly walking onto the set, looking good as ever. The sight of him was surprisingly annoying, you hadn't expected him to show up unannounced. You questioned your secretary with your eyes, she shrugged her shoulders in response.

Gojo strutted toward you with confidence.

"Well, well, well, I am finally meeting the superstar, he teased, his voice dripping with amusement."

You tried to remain composed, despite the interruption.

"Gojo, what are you doing here? I'm in the middle of filming, you replied with a fake smile."

His cocky grin widened.

"I thought it was about time I checked up on the one who seems to be avoiding me. I can't help but wonder what's so fascinating that you've been too busy to respond, he said while looking around him."

You rolled your eyes.

"Gojo, I've been swamped with work. It's not personal. I haven't had a chance to sort out the interview details yet.

He leaned against a nearby prop, his smug demeanor not faltering.

"Busy, huh? Well, I must admit, I didn't think someone could keep me waiting like this, he remarked.
- Used to get what you want?, you let out a small chuckle. Gojo, it's not a matter of playing hard to get. I really haven't had the time. We can discuss it after I finish filming for today."

Gojo's expression softened slightly as he thought maybe he was overreacting.

"Now, if you don't mind, I have a scene to finish. Wait for me in my trailer, and we can talk after, you added with a smile."

As you returned to your work, Gojo made his way to your trailer. Sitting on the designer leather sofa, his thoughts were all about you. He wondered if his approach was the best.

As you opened the door to your trailer, your laughter filled the air, drawing Gojo's attention. He looked up from his thoughts and watched as you entered the room, your smile captivating. However, his gaze soon shifted to the person accompanying you—Nanami.

Gojo looked at you two laughing, playing with each other.

He couldn't understand why you seemed so different and uninterested when it came to him, while Nanami seemed to effortlessly command your attention. It clearly bothered him.

"Oh, hi. Glad to meet you Gojo Satoru, Nanami shaked Satoru's hand with a professional look."

Gojo was annoyed, he stared at Nanami from head to toe. He was annoyingly perfect...

"I hope you don't mind Nanami being here. He can give us great advices for our interview, you said while sitting on the sofa with your phone in your hands.
– It's fine, replied Gojo with a forced smile. I was thinking about you coming to my training gym...
– That's a great idea! Y/N, it would be an opportunity to catch his daily environment, commented Kento very devoted.
– Oh yeah! We can show the public your determined side, a Gojo who never stops surpassing himself..., you agreed with a serious face. Do you want me to send you the questions of the interview ?, you asked.
– No need to. I trust you and I'm someone who goes with the flow, he smirked."

You let out a chuckle and Nanami looked at you with a discrete frown. Your friend was quite surprised. You were not like that with the other celebrities, you were always serious and cold.

After an hour talking about the interview, you've agreed on the meeting time and everything you need to know for tomorrow's interview.

📍Gojo's training gym

As you were lost in your thoughts, suddenly the door opened and in walked Gojo Satoru, with a relaxed demeanor and a cup of coffee in each hand. You couldn't believe it, he was an hour late and yet he seemed to be completely unbothered by it.

"Hey there, sorry to keep you waiting, Gojo's voice catches your attention, I brought some coffee to make up for it.
– We are so sorry, added his manager behind him, you didn't even saw him. »

You were beyond annoyed, but Gojo's smirk made it hard to stay angry. For a moment the two of you looked at each others... more precisely examining each others. His gaze was wandering all over you.

You couldn't deny it, he was cute. He couldn't deny it, you were beautiful.

« That's how you dress for the ring ?, he bantered. »

You looked at your outfits, a simple beige Jacquemus set with a pair of white New Balance. As for Gojo, he was wearing a grey Adidas jogger and a tight long-sleeved black Adidas shirt... you know the one that shows the chest in 3D.

You wondered for a minute how his shirt wasn't exploding.

« I am not here to fight and I am wearing sneakers, you replied by raising your eyebrows.
– Y/N doesn't like coffee she only drinks Açai, added Shanti with a fake smile.
– Too bad, he shrugged before throwing the cup of coffee away.
– But Shanti drinks coffee. Thanks for asking, you rolled your eyes.
– Oups, he laughed. »

Shanti started to film and as the interview went on. He was showing how he usually trains while you were asking about his workout routine, how he prepare himself before a fight... the usual. You found him stupid but one thing for sure, he was serious about fighting.

« Come, he said out of nowhere before gently pulling you towards him. »

The mere touch, made your heart beat a little too fast.

You are not a stupid teenager in heat Y/N, keep yourself together.

He gave you a hand punch pad, you put them on while looking at him doubtfully.

« I will not hurt you, I don't hit women, he winked at you. »

You did your best to not roll your eyes. You tried to remain professional and focus on the interview questions. He answered between each punches. He was quite focused and wasn't going easy on you. Gojo was surprised when he noticed you weren't losing your balance. Shanti was catching everything on her camera.

« How do you handle the pressure and stress before an important fight?, you asked. »

He paused. You take the opportunity to catch your breath. With a smirk, he was looking down at you, maybe due to your differences in heights but it doesn't matter you did not let him intimidate you.

Everything, even his posture, even his confidence annoyed you. How was it possible to be so annoying and hot at the same time?

« I don't stress, I don't have time to feel
pressure and stress. They come when you doubt about yourself. I trust myself, I know I can handle everything, he replied.
– And why do you think you can handle everything ?
– Easy, I am the strongest miss L/N, he chuckled. »

That was smooth. You couldn't hide your smile...

As the interview progresses, Gojo continues to make subtle comments and jokes. You can't help but find him funny. In the end, despite the rocky start, the interview with Gojo Satoru turned out to be entertaining.

« Let's talk about the project tonight around a drink, he proposed nonchalantly.
– She has a meeting, she can't, replied Shanti for you. »

You smiled innocently and whispered a "too bad". He laughed and shaked his head in disapproval.

« I will pick you up after your meeting then, Satoru gave your innocent look back.
– I...
– No objections? I'm gonna shower then, see ya at 8, he didn't even let you answer and disappeared. »

You couldn't help but shake your head and smile at his audacity. Despite his annoying behavior, there was something about Gojo Satoru that made you feel drawn to him. Maybe it was his confidence, or the way he seemed to have everything under control. Whatever it was, you couldn't deny that there was a chemistry between the two of you.

"You like him, uh?, Shanti teases you with a little shove.
– Of course not!, you exclaimed with a frown.
– Y/N, she scoffed. We work together since you started. I know you, she said with the same playful tone.
– Did you see his face, everyone like this kind of face!
– Yeah, you are right, she chuckled."

📍At your office

You just had the most tiring day since a while and it wasn't even the end of it, you still had a lot of things to do. The meeting exhausted you, you hated your superiors who ran the sport channel. Even though you were the best at your job with your emission which always has the most high rating views, they looked down at you and basically acted like you were a mere weatherwoman. At the end of each meeting, you always found yourself with a ton of work to do... paperwork that was practically useless.

Your phone kept ringing but you didn't have time to answer it without even glancing at the screen, you turned your phone off. You let out a deep sigh and slumped back in your office chair, eyes closed and head hanging back. You got up lazily and opened your office closet to change, your shirt was suffocating you. Yes, you had a office closet, it was life changing!

You unbuttoned your shirt, lost in your own thoughts, when a sudden voice behind you startled you, causing you to jump and let out a frightened scream. It was Gojo, leaning against the wall with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Need help dove ?, he teased, his laughter filling the air.
- For God's sake! Never do that again, you scared me!, you exclaimed, turning to face him, your cheeks flushed.
- Sorry, It wasn't my intention to scare you, he chuckled, the amusement evident in his eyes.
- Close your eyes. I want to change!, you scolded, wanting to regain some semblance of privacy.
- You're no fun, he pretended to sulk, but a playful glint remained in his eyes."

Cute.

He obediently covered his ocean eyes with his hands as you swiftly took off your shirt. He stole a curious glance at your exposed back, feeling a surge of desire course through him. Even your back turned him on, he couldn't believe it. Quickly, you slipped into an oversized white T-shirt and turned to face him, a disconcerted expression on your face. Unaware of his lingering gaze, you continued the conversations

"What do you want Gojo ?, you asked wearily.
- Are you okay ? You look exhausted, he observed, genuine concern coloring his voice.
- Yeah, I know thanks, you sighed, feeling the weight of fatigue pressing down on you.
- Y/N, please call me Satoru, he requested with a soft voice.
- I am fine with Gojo, you replied with a forced smile."

He chuckled, finding your retort amusing.

"You didn't answer my phone, I was supposed to pick you up and..., he trailed off.
– I never agreed pretty boy, you scoffed.
– Pretty boy?, he queried, his amusement transforming into a playful smirk."

You chose not to respond, dismissing his comment with silence. Satoru chuckled, clearly entertained by your response, before he closed the distance between you, pulling you gently towards him. Your hands instinctively landed on his chest, the unexpected proximity catching you off guard.

"The pretty boy wants to keep you company. Is that okay with you miss?, he asked his eyes locking with yours, a playful smirk dancing on his lips.
– I have tons of work to do Gojo, you tried to keep an unbothered look on your face.
– I don't mind it, your office is quite comfy, he replied, his gaze wandering around the spacious room."

You gently pushed him away, exhaling a sigh of resignation.

"Fine but buy me something to eat, I'm starving, you said walking towards your desk.
– Anything for my queen. What do you want to eat ?, he emphasized the word "queen" just to provoke a reaction from you.
– Queen?, you repeated, a burst of laughter escaping your lips.
– Any objections with this surname?
– Yeah, it's cringe, you retorted.
– Isn't what you are? A queen, hard to get and praised by everyone?, Gojo asked crossing his arms."

You continued to laugh while Gojo's gaze was wandering all over you.

"You are unbelievable Satoru, you finally called him by his name, a smile playing on your lips."

He beamed with a victorious grin, reveling in the subtle progress he had made in breaking through your defenses.

*

hope you liked this 2nd chapter
don't hesitate to share with me your thoughts, i love reading your comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 3.3K 29
You're one of the famous Gojo Satoru's "hotels". Your house was a "hotspot" for his job, whatever that meant. Anyway, he comes around here often. And...
11.1K 202 21
In which every breath carries the weight of creation. Gojo would describe you as shy, cute and weak - and only god knows how you got him wrapped arou...
18.7K 460 19
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐡? ❞ - ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴀɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ. ❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢 ❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜ...
24.1K 330 7
(DISCONTINUED) What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. TW: DESCRIPTIVE GORE, STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE/ABUSE, SUBSTANCE USE COVER ART CR: @som on twt...