ANIME CROSS OVER.

By KING3RION

what if your favorite anime came across one anothers path, from dragon ball super to demon slayer, hunter x h... More

THE CROSS OVER BEGINS...
LUFFY VS GOKU
SLIME DEMON?
AN EVIL DARK POWER.
THE TURNING POINT.
Power unleashed
DIFFERENT WORLDS
UNEXPECTED MEANS!
WHERE WE ARE AS OF NOW!UNIVERES LINEUP!
A NEW G.O.D IS BORN!
UNIVERSE ZERO?
GOKUS POWER.
THE LAST DAY!
Beginning of the tournament update!!!
THE START OF THE TOURNAMENT
PHASE ONE
DEMON KING?
"CLOSE TO AN END!"
"NEW WARRIOR?"
"THE FALL OF ALL ANGLES."
THREE SINS AND A SUPER NINJA?
VEGITO THE UNSTOPPABLE!
GABIMARU THE HOLLOW, AND THE FATHER OF ALL ANGELS!
FORMING OF THE BIG 3 AND THE TRUE VILLAIN LEAGUE!
THE BIG RE ENTRY

KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY!

211 7 8
By KING3RION

Raditz the older brother of goku was trapped in hell for over 50 years now, and due to the openings of worlds. This aloud Him to exit the depths of hell where he's been training nun stop with all the demons and evil fighters of hell over and over for what felt like an eternity.

Shortly after his exit from hell 2 days to be exact on a unknown planet, he has been feeling so many new powers and even sensing an old buddy's presence to as well even feeling his fathers ki to.

He to heard the grand priest words about the up coming tournament saying to himself, we'll we'll we'll looks like you haven't been slacking off brother and father I'm just as curious to know just how you got out of purgatory!"

"And vegeta mhm I can't wait to kill you; you back stabbing sorry excuse for a king." Said raditz

He then stops himself and calmly flys off into space right in the direction of planet Earth, covering himself in a blood red colored aura after zipping through the atmosphere of the planet he was on.

Meanwhile another person someone who knows where the opening of hell is at to and has been watching and waiting for a certain someone to come out!

"oh my come on you stupid idiot I hope you got my message cooler.
It's bad enough I need you to be completely untouchable hehehe." said frieza

Who is in his ship still laughing out with a high pitched evil voice.
But his laughter quickly turned off when he felt and saw coolers power, "well hello little brother I've missed you" said cooler in a deep voice frieza then see cooler himself standing in front of his ship's window

before cooler vanished and appeared in the ship. Inviting himself in, frieza can't help but to marble at his brothers power, and end up letting out stutters out his mouth.

"ju-s. Just how did you get this power this color those blood red eyes the horns the form it's not like anything I've ever seen your breaking my ship!"

"You need to turn it down 100 notch's before my whole army is killed!" Said frieza

"Ohh brother I can't this is not even a form this is just my normal power now it's been thousands of years since you and that back stabbing father of mine's locked me in hell which was a bad idea!"

"you see I wasn't dead down there I was alive you idiot should've killed me, I'm not mad at you though, And I got your messages so tell me how are we going to successfully become gods of destructions?" Asked cooler

"We'll father told me you was the key, hints why I'm here I see what he meant now, so he locked you up down there on purpose knowing you being alive was going to benefit us more then you being the lord of this universe."

"oh my, he really did just acted like I was the golden child!... well it doesn't matter I have a new form to big brother but we must make our way to the secret lab of mines." Said frieza

"Lab what does this fool plan to do with me." Wonders cooler

Meanwhile

The goddess of destruction of universe 2 (HELLES) has been training the demon of tyranny Anos, who has been the most powerful and successful magical user of his world.

And now he has been showing the goddess some of his magic abilities, even though he is powerful he hasn't been able to fully grasp the power of helles destruction powers. And every time he fights her he get closer and closer to her level as a god of destruction.

They have been training in the pyramid of time in universe 2 since day one of the grand priest announcement, so 3 days nun stop training in there since they both are immortal she set it to 1.1 billion years for each day they spend in there.

She also been training another powerful boy name Tetsuo, Tetsuo uses telekinesis (on objects and himself), teleportation, mind reading and force field that allow him to survive in space.

And he can shoot fire out of his hands and use electricity he also can regenerate as well! Along with flying

he amazes the goddess so she helped him control his mind so he could use his power effectively even teaching him how to use destruction energy.

They have been working together to push each other physical abilities and magic even teaching Tetsuo magic.

"My goddess what if we don't win. What if we all die, what if I'm not useful?" Asked Tetsuo
"Oh my darling Tetsuo we will win. one of us will that's for sure now you two will keep training I didn't make you immortal for now reason Tetsuo show me why you got my attention" said helles

Tetsuo then charges his power purple electricity flows from his body all around him then red and purple fire starts to also flow out his body and he rises up in the air opening his eyes they are a purple color with a thin red flame flowing out.

His body grows bigger and his hair turns purple from white and grows longer, "now this is what we have been waiting all most 3.9 billion years for just look at him sour he is almost at my level of power." Said helles

"Yes my lord this is impressive very impressive, and you Anos you strike my attention every time with that care free and emotionless face of yours." Said sour

"we'll my angel this is indeed very impressive but i to have managed to merge my own powers with the power of destruction and now I will show you all my latest power." Said anos

But as Tetsuo finally finished his transformation a big shockwave hit everyone knocking everyone back even the angel sour had to block the shockwave.

"wow my lord why does he look like a A SAYIAN! What have he managed to do my lord even I don't know what has occurred within tetsuo." Said sour

"Oh sour everything is just the way it's supposed to be although I'm confused as to why he look more like a sayian now but who cares."

"Now how do you feel my darling, do you feel destructive hehe." Said helles

"Oh mother I feel very destructive hehe, now anos show us this new power of yours." Said Tetsuo in a deeper tone!

Anos grins and starts to power up actually breaking the ground of the pyramid of time some no one has ever been able to do. Wings start to grow out of his back three one the left side a darkened purple reddish color, and on the right side the other three are a darkened light red.

His eyes glows red. And his hair catches on fire whit red hot fire running through his veins, black planted armor starts to grow on his skin replacing his clothes.
A crown takes place floating on his head purple and red fire aura covers his body.

And now he has fully embraced his demon tyranny powers and even merged them with his destructive powers giving to him by helles.

"now this has been what I have been working on combining the demon within me with the destruction powers and now I've become a true demon god!" Said Anos

As the two get ready to fight Tetsuo make the first move teleporting all around Anos At great speeds.

Anos sees this and counter before even knowing what to counter by releasing a burst of dark magic around him stopping tetsuo in his tracks paralyzing him.

"what the hell is this it doesn't hurt but I can't move you fucken cheater I'll show you." Yelled Tetsuo

Out of anger tetsuo grows his power even more breaking through the hold that was put on him.

"Whaaa how did he do that." Said Anos but before he could say anything else he was swinging in the air dangling by his feet.

Tetsuo used his telekinesis to throw Anos into the ground at super fast speeds back and forth crashing into the ground.

The two are are creating so much destruction it can be felt outside of the pyramid of time,
"sour come on let's also train I can feel something coming it's ready to be let out but I can't do it by myself so let's fight like the old days again my friend." Said helles

"Yes my lord so glad I can use 100% in here and I'm excited to see what your new power will be it's been almost 4 billion years it better be good." Laughed sour

Meanwhile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 0 15
**** Support me on my ko-fi account and read upto 15 early chapters, https://ko-fi.com/aayume ********** Important Note For Readers: I will continue...
698 19 11
Ladies and Gentlemen here we go the tournament between four of the worlds from "Gated Battle." We will see the combatants fight in a tournament of po...
48.4K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...
45K 1.4K 26
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...