π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

Od lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... VΓ­ce

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#53

405 13 6
Od lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

"E-EHHH!?!? I-IS ROBIN-S-SAN'S CRAZY!!?!!"

Brook was terrified of what she said, Robin chuckled, "Maybe.. there's a chance and we can't waste that chance, if we waste it.. we won't be able to see him anymore, who save us from the despair of our demised, he help us when we need him, but who help him when he needed us? We are nothing but fools and cowardly wanted to be protected by him. Even Humans fear us, no matter how kind of kindness we give, the return has always nothing but a piece of dirt. However..."  Robin sweetly smiles, looking at their picture together with her friends, as well as Nami and all of them.

"Luffy... Luffy.. didn't fear me.. he was sweet, kind, gentle, childish.. and adorable." Robin strongly and confidently says all she just wanted to say. As she chuckled again when she saw Brook was wiping his tears.

"OH!! ROBIN-SAN!!!~... YOUR SPEECH IS KILLING ME!!! YOHOHOHOHO!! EVEN THOUGH I'M ALREADY DEAD!! YOHOHOHOHO!!!!"

Robin laughed, "Anyway, Brook. Let's get started, I'd be able to read the letters in the Poneglyphs where we needed them." Robin fakely coughs to stop laughing and smiles again, she has always been calm and composed about the decision she was making.

"Wait, Robin-San."

Robin turned around and smiled, "What is it? Brook?" she curiously asks, Brook thinks deeply for a moment.

"If.. we all wish for him to come back alive, will Luffy-San agree?"

Robin didn't answer for a moment, Brook wasn't finished talking yet.

"And what about the others? Should we let them know?"

At his questioning sentence, Robin thinks deeply for a moment before responding. "We should study first of how we will be able to revive a Human.. no, a "God" perhaps." Looking at the picture, just thinking about it, 'If we revive him without failure.. I have a lot to ask Luffy, of who he really is. Did he come from the past? present? Or future? I don't know what kind of answer I will get from him.' Curiosity has been locked up in her thoughts.

More than 3 weeks later.

Robin explained it all to her friends, it was very shocking. To hear it, yet they already agreed without second thoughts. Now, Robin already explained what they need to do. They need to separate as a group. Going to different Underworlds and different dimensionsof the world that they could find.

Back to Brook and Robin, after explaining that to all.

No matter how Brook had done it, he couldn't perfect the spell, it was too difficult. While Robin was studying every book she could find in Brook's library, she knew the spell of "Revival" turning someone back alive is very difficult to perfect through to the core.

If Luffy did die, and as she got information from Corazon himself, that Luffy faded, that his body turned all to ashes. Now that she thinks about it, she opens one more book to the library, they need a body. Luffy's remaining body, just the slightest.

Then there somewhat struck her head.

She immediately got out of the room, that startled Brook that Robin bang the door open, in a sweat.

"Robin-San? What's wrong?? I'm still in my training! Yohoho!!!" He said with a chuckle, Robin breathed in and out for a second.

"We need to find the Sun God Nika's body of where it's place.. or maybe, the remaining body, Luffy's body, we can't revive him unless we find just the slightest and single part of Luffy's body."

Robin and Brook look at each other, maybe they know a person.

•|•|•

They did visit an unexpected person.

Eustass Kidd. And Killer.

"Why didn't you stay much longer? In that stupid war?" Robin asked, Eustass did not seem forged to answer, the answer was so simple to guess and to understand.

"Luffy.. died, right?"

Killer was also in silence, even behind those masks of his, he can tell that Eustass is having a hard time answering him, it was a very unpleasant feeling for him. It was not a threatened question. Robin didn't say any comments about that. She remained quiet from the unexpected question. Brook on the other hand was having tea.

"Do.. you.. also like.. Luffy-San?"

That question triggers Eustass' thoughts, thinking what should he answer. "You know the fucking answer, just what the fuck is this questions? Last interview or something?" Eustass got too curious why Robin and Brook were here in a sudden daylight.

In the Underworld, in his castle, in his biggest and wide living room, Robin didn't say a word. "Do you.. want to know why?" Killer and Eustass look at Brook who was having tea. "Why a sudden visit? Soul King Brook." Killer sharply asked, Brook looked at Robin, Robin only smiled.

"We've decided to.. bring Luffy back. We decided to revive him."

Killer and Eustass were too speechless and too stunned to speak. After saying such clearly unexpected words coming from the "Devil" Child herself. Eustass was unable to say a word, or such as a response to comment anything.

"What... What the actual fuck did you say!? Are you fucking crazy!?"

Eustass lost it, Killer was in total disbelief, "You.. since when did you guys plan something crazy?!" Killer lost his patience that they'd say something utterly crazy and unbelievable. Slamming his both hands on the table, Robin and Brook were not shocked. Nor surprise that they'd totally lost it, just seeing that kind of expression of his.

"We are crazy. We are here to bring him back. Right now, we're both finding Luffy's remains, yet we couldn't find a single one. It's like Luffy really did.. left us. That's why.. we decided to revive him. It's also a bit hard to understand." Robin says, Killer and Eustass look at each other, Brook chuckles, "As you can see, Robin-San. Instead of Luffy-San's remains.. Why don't we look for his body instead." Robin's eyes widened from what Brook has said just now.

"That's impossible, how can---"

"Luffy-San is a God right? I'm not sure quite enough though.. if it's not his body, why don't we.. go look for something else? Other than his body?"

"Wait! Wait!! What the fuck are you guys talking about? That idiot!? A God!? What the actual fuck ate you guys talking about!?.. Hah!?.."

Robin looks at Eustass who can't even calm his temper down, "Calm down, Eustass Kidd. We're still unsure how we will revive Luffy, if Brook said that we could find his body, in nowhere to be found, that we don't even know where it's place. Maybe it's his body from 800 years ago." Robin simply explains, Killer and Eustass blinks twice after that, tilting their head on the side. They were totally confused about the situation, which was unpredictable to guess.

"Then.. where will we find his body?"

"We? Eustass-San, are you also coming with us?"

Brook asked, "Of course!! It's Luffy that we are talking about after all!! Morons!" Eustass may have a very short-temper and sometimes "Tsundere" where they always call him, Killer was part of it.

•|•|•

So, Eustass did come with them.

At the end, Law and Corazon meet them, Law was personally annoyed that Eustass was here, as well as Killer while Corazon and Brook are having a good time having tea for quite a while, they both smile.

"So? What the actual fuck are you guys doing here? In the middle of the afternoon that I'm actually at my business right now."

They were still in the Underworld, Robin smirk, "Your still cold as ever, Trafalgar Law." she said and chuckles, "Stop giving me that look, get to the point." everyone's attention turned to Law, Eustass was just silent, 'This guy is seriously a dumbass.' he thought, Penguin serve him some tea.

"You still love Luffy right?"

That made Eustass choke from his tea that he was drinking, Penguin who almost tripped on the floor, as Killer almost accidentally spit the tea that he just finished drinking, and put his mask back.

Law wasn't surprised by that upcoming question.

"Of course. I deeply give him every passion and love that I gave."

"Law." So Robin asked again.

"Have you already overtaken.. Luffy's body?"

They all split the tea, Ikkaku, Shachi, and Bepo got drag by Penguin who slipped down the floor as Killer couldn't take it and remove his mask to spit of what he drinks and kept coughing, meanwhile Eustass who was totally choking from the tea. Corazon on the other hand spits the whole entire tea that he drank, Brook's jaw completely drops on the floor, flowing tea out of his mouth.

"R-R-ROBIN-SAN!! T-THAT'S TOO PERSONAL!!!" Their faces are totally red, mostly Brook, "J-JUST WHAT KIND OF FUCKING QUESTION IS THAT!?!" Eustass got pissed, Penguin and the others can't believe that Robin will ask directly to him. Robin smiles and sips her hot tea. She did not even hesitate to ask that.

Law on the other hand, can see their expressions, mostly Eustass' pissed, annoying expressions. He calmly answered.

"Yes, I did. He and I already shared something in bed that is very "Intimidating". That was already part of us. Since I love him, for what I said earlier, it's true if you feel suspicious. Since you already know, even everyone that I slept with a bunch of women in the past. That was from the past. Nonetheless, since I already picked what I need, I don't need to find another? Don't I?" Law leaned to his chair and crossed his arms, a smirk appeared across his lips, and tilted his head slightly on the side.

"My body, my heart, and my soul belongs to him. As for Mugiwara-ya, guessing you already know the answer that he's only mine to have."

Robin was not even bothered by that answer, and yet she can notice Eustass seems out of mood, they saw him excuse himself for now, as well as Killer. Bepo looks at Penguin who left. They all sigh.

"Anyway.. About the point, Law-San."

Corazon also wants to hear so badly what was there intention coming here, without even him knowing that they will visit in a sudden surprise.

"I know this is insane, but we are planning......."

As Robin continues Brook's sentence.

"We are planning.. to revive Luffy."

Everyone felt quiet, in the whole entire room, Law's went wide, and for his Father as well hearing the news. Coming from Robin, Penguin who was listening, Ikkaku, Bepo and Shachi are so shock and speechless.

"R... Revive!? H-How!?"

Ikkaku was in disbelief, no one can ever revive someone that is already dead, it was logic at her thoughts that would be impossible to achieve.

"Your fucking.. Your not joking are you!?"

They were all shock when Law rush to Robin, holding her collar tightly, eagerness for her answer.

"We're not, isn't that right? Brook?"

"Yohohoho!!~ Yes, it's not a joke."

Law was too stunned to speak and very speechless, letting go of Robin's collar, ended up sitting on the table, they saw Law can't help but starts to somewhat smile out of excitement, being covered by his whole hand, half of his face, covering the smile on the lips of his. Just thinking about it, makes him so excited that Luffy will comeback to his arms again.

Corazon slightly clenched, even how much he heard Luffy's name, he can't forget the fact that Luffy died in front of him, it wasn't supposed to happen, it felt so terrible.

"Cora-San.. We knew.. that it was a horrible feeling.. about Luffy dying infront of your eyes, as I.. can feel that burning feeling." Robin said, Brook look down and Robin was slightly trembling, with a smile, it was like she was putting a strong mask.

"Robin-San..." Brook got worried so he continue to talk instead of Robin, "Law-San.. if--.." Brook's words to say was immediately cut off by Corazon, "We want to help, let us help." Corazon knew this was crazy, however, he wants to help, Law also agreed, now that he thinks about it, Eustass will be coming with them, which was incredibly annoying for him to stay in one group.

"What about the others then? There's a lot of us."

"Don't worry."

They all look at Robin, "I already told them. They have their own choices. I already decided to tell them early, it was shocking, but at once, starting now, they've been looking for Luffy's remains, if they couldn't find one.. then we have no choice to take a "Poneglyph" with us." Robin explained it all, Corazon excitedly smile, Law wants to see him, needs to see him so badly right now.

All he thinks about is getting him back.

Robin was going to say something, not until she got a call from Franky. She answered her phone, "What is it? Franky?" asking curiously about it, "Robin, we found something pretty weird out here, we're at the territory of Whitebeard, he says we have permission, but Robin.. he showed us something we never expected. I don't know how to describe this kind of words however, Whitebeard let us take a look at it." Franky explained clearly across the phone, "Alright, thank you, Franky." she cut the call and stood up.

"Robin-San?" Brook also stood up, "We're going to Whitebeard's Kingdom." Robin said, "Wait, I'll be coming with you guys. As well as Dad." they both look at Law, Law was serious, and Robin can see in his eyes that he was getting impatient. "Do as you wish." Robin only smiles, "What about Shanks?" Brook looks at Corazon.

"Ace-San, Sabo-San and other members of Luffy-San's family don't know what we're planning yet. To be honest, it's also hard to believe what we are planning. Cora-San, if you don't mind, we also need Shanks-San help. To find something for us." Brook said, and walked towards Corazon. And whisper, "A Poneglyph." that unexplainable words made Corazon stunned.

".. Poneglyph?"

"We've been studying books, or Luffy-San's Godly remains in this world, then that would be helpful for us. Shanks-San will help us, I'm sure of it." Brook patted Corazon's shoulder, as he deeply chuckled.

"It's for Luffy-San, after all."

Walking away with Robin, and Law followed, Corazon did not have second thoughts but to agree. Then he suddenly spoke.

"What if it's not Poneglyph that it needs? What's the next plan if it didn't work out?"

"Then.. We'll just cast a Forbidden Spell."

Robin simply answered, Corazon was too stunned to speak, "Forbidden Spell!? That's ridiculous!! You can't cast that!! It's already forbidden!!" Corazon outraged, "Dad, I have no choice but to take Nico-ya's approval by casting a spell that is forbidden. This must be crazy, but we have no exact choice." Corazon looks at his son, he saw how his son strongly agrees with Robin and Brook.

"I trust them, Dad."

"Wait, before that.." They all look at Robin, "Brook, will you please take Law with you? I have to talk about Corazon in private." Robin said very politely, "Of course! Yohohoho!!!~ With pleasure!!" Brook immediately nods his head, Robin chuckles at how funny he is. Law and Brook finally left the living room, causing Robin and Corazon to be alone in the room.

"I wish to speak with Corazon, in private? You don't mind? Do you? Corazon."

Corazon leaned to the couch, he knew this was serious, so he can't totally argue about what she is pointing out.

"Do you know the story.. of a God that lived 800 years ago?"

Corazon went stiff for a moment, "Yes, I know." Corazon can also read Poneglyphs, he was not that "Dumb", just acting to be one sometimes.

"If you know.. is Luffy connected to that God?"

That's when Corazon doesn't want to answer, he knew about it, he saw it in his own eyes, it feels like two souls inside of one body. But if they combined it will be only one pure soul inside of one body, which means, Luffy and Nika might be the same person, a reincarnation of a God that has been hiding inside Luffy's shadow.

"They are indeed.. Connected."

So he did not lie and prefer to tell the truth.

"Robin, I have to tell you something about your revival.. reviving Luffy is not that easy, mostly if he really did live in Ancient times."

Robin listened to Corazon and what made her freeze to the core, that made her slightly tremble from hearing it from Corazon himself.

"You have only one chance. Of reviving him, if you don't succeed, you'll definitely fail."

So Robin asked for his advice and how many percent do they have to success of reviving him.

"You have only a 15% to 20% chance of reviving him, the rest 80%.. is absolutely the failure of your plan to revive him. It will be difficult to revive him, if it fails... Then you must accept his death."

Corazon still remembers what Luffy said, about "Freedom" that he wished.

If Robin and the others failed to get this chance, then they have no choice but to accept his death.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

38.3K 1.6K 13
[LOVE ALARM AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ Love alarm, an app that can automatically tell you when you're in a 10-meter radius of someone who loves you. Love is ki...
87.2K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...
8.8K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...
23.3K 869 11
S P O I L E R W A R N I N G Luffy is taken from the ship and is forced into the past. He is greeted by a 13 year old Law who just lost Corazon. Law...