๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

By mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

018

2.7K 168 64
By mehhhtrin

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟖:𝟎𝟎 𝐏.𝚳.
——

kaizen was up simply sobbing into his pillow. he was so irritated from what happened earlier. he didn't even make it to ms alinda's appointment, having to reschedule tomorrow. words couldn't express how hurt he was.

it took him a lot to even forgive zyaire fully and it pretty much backfired in his favor. kaizen liked zyaire and i mean a lot. he loved how in love zyaire made him feel. he hadn't felt something like that since he was with jania.

he didn't like crying but ms alinda told him that it wasn't something to be ashamed of. he was crying so bad that his nose was turning red and his pillow was soaked. sniffling, kaizen sat up in his bed and tried to wipe his eyes but the tears kept coming.

"f-fuck!" kaizen huffed, standing up from his bed and walking into his bathroom. he turned his light on and looked at himself in the mirror. his face was stained with tears, his eyes all puffy and red, his nose was red too.

he grabbed his face towel and started to wipe his face.

'such a fuckin' crybaby'

'you're worthless'

'crybaby'

'why are you crying'

'call him, you miss him'

"i'm not finna call him." kaizen mumbled to himself, trying to blink away the tears before more could fall. taking a deep breath, he opened his medicine cabinet and grabbed his medication.

after he took two, he sat the pill bottle down and left out of his bathroom. he flopped back down onto his bed and pulled the cover over his head. he decided to try to go to sleep considering that he had school in the morning, though he was debating on if he really had to go or not.

it was nearing the end of the year and he already completed majority of his classes. the only class he really had to show up for is history and english.

"fuck it, i'ma just not go.", kaizen thought as he grabbed his phone. he seen a missed facetime call from nick and decided to call him back. once nick answered the phone, kaizen could see him watching something.

"sooo, why you ain't answer the first time? i had a joke to tell you but i den' forgot dat shit now.." nick mumbled, looking down at his phone. he squinted his eyes at kaizen and his face softened. "why it look like you been crying kai, you ok?" nick asked.

kaizen bit down on his lip as he felt himself tear up again. he removed himself out of the camera before nick could see any tears fall.

"yea, i'm uh.. i'm good. what you doin'?" kaizen asked as he wiped his face, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"i'm ok, you know, would be better if you could tell me why you cryin'.. but i'm fine." nick said as he brought his hand up to scratch his head.

"nothing happened forreal .. i'm just overwhelmed at the moment." kaizen told nick. "it's nothing serious, i promise." he assured him.

"if it's nothing serious, why it look like you been crying so hard? you don't have to tell me what happened, i'm just tryna make sure ain't nobody hurt my friend."

"it's nothing, i promise.." kaizen sniffled.

"mkay..." nick mumbled, sounding unconvinced. "anyways, you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟏:𝟎𝟓 𝐏.𝚳.
——

"zyaire, you ok?" ace asked as he knocked on zyaire's door. zyaire didn't respond, his head being face down in his pillow with the blanket covering him. he wasn't in the mood to talk to or with anyone. he was so over everything that happened today.

ace took it upon himself and entered zyaire's room. he walked in to see zyaire laying down.

"wassup, bruh, you straight?" ace closed the door behind him, walking over and sitting down on his bed.

"no." zyaire mumbled, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"what happened? why everybody so mad today?" ace had came home to everybody having attitudes. his mom wasn't even mad but she was so disappointed and felt really disrespected by the way iyanna was acting inside of her home. if you asked her, she preferred for zyaire to be with kaizen.

"iyanna supposedly pregnant with my baby.." zyaire said as he turned his head so ace could hear him. "kaizen found out, he was so pissed off at me. we just got shit right. ian even go to school today cause i knew it was gon' be alotta mess." zyaire explained to ace.

"damn, that's tough bruh. y'all not talkin' nomo', and you sure that's yo baby?" ace raised his eyebrows as he turned to face his younger brother.

"i know it ain't my fuckin' baby, she just tryna start shit, bruh. ma said just go along with it and get a dna test but ian tryna do that shit. that bitch was a quick nut, i want kai." zyaire sighed, grabbing his phone to call him.

"go talk to him then, just pop up. what's the worst thing that could happen?" ace suggested, looking back zyaire.

zyaire started to debate in his head on whether he should go or not. i mean, ace is partially right.. what's the worst thing that could happen?

𝟑𝟎 𝚳𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
———

zyaire knocked on the door of kaizen's home. he stood back, awaiting on someone to answer the door. the opened and he seen a short dread head boy eating some gummies. the same one he was arguing with the other night.

"oh my gosh, hey master splinter!" nick smiled as he looked up at zyaire who was mugging him.

"where kai?" zyaire asked, stepping inside of the home and closing the door behind him.

"he upstairs, ion know if you really wanna bother him cause he mad as hell at you and yo' baby mama. by the way, terrible pick. you would've been better off knocking up ha' momma." nick ranted as he walked into the kitchen. zyaire shook his head at the shorter and started to walk upstairs.

once he walked down the hall and made it to kaizen's room, he just opened the door, not bothering to knock at all.

"nick, get ou-" kaizen paused once he turned around to see zyaire. zyaire looked the younger up and down as he noticed him in his boxers.

"why you up in my house, zy?" kaizen frowned, watching as zyaire closed the door behind him.

"cause we need to talk." zyaire stated as he took a seat down on kaizen's bed. kaizen simply rolled his eyes and walked over to his closet to get some clothes to put on.

while he was looking through his closet, he felt someone walk up behind him. they wrapped their arms around his waist and laid their head on kaizen's shoulder.

"zyaire, don't make me tell yo' babymama you over here cheatin' on her." kaizen mumbled, pushing zyaire away from him softly.

"jit, stop playin' wimme. you know dat bitch was lyin', phat." zyaire sighed, walking over to kaizen's bed and laying in the middle of it.

"i won't know shit until i see a dna test.." kaizen said as he put on some if his white nike joggers. "how she even showin' if y'all just fucked not too long ago.. and wasn't she drinkin' at dat party?"

"now that i think about it, yea she was drinking and she was smokin'. she did show me a pregnancy test tho so i dont know.."

"exactly, so therefor, until you get a dna test and proof that it ain't yo baby, you need to leave me alone. cause i'm definitely not finna be playin' a stepdaddy to a baldheaded ass baby. especially to her baby." kaizen ranted as he sprayed some cologne on him. "call me bitter all you want, i just can't do it." he shrugged, turning around to face zyaire.

"i bet you that baby ain' even mine forreal. you know she a hoe."

"yea and you decided to fuck that hoe with no fuckin' condom on. zyaire, i really really like you.. i like you so much that sometimes i forget how much i love myself. but please get the fuck out my house before you piss me off, real shit, slime."

"ian even do nothin', kai. just chillat, it ain't that fuckin deep, jit. you finna blow the fuck outta me."

"ain't that deep? what the fuck you mean, 'it ain't that deep!?" kaizen furrowed his eyes at the taller, zyaire sighing as he realized what he just said. "nawl, don't huff and fuckin' puff nah, tell me what the fuck you mean?!" kaizen then tilted his head, clenching his fists as he watched zyaire sit up.

"youn' think you overracting just a lil bit? i know me and you got something going on but ion think her being pregnant is really a big deal and watch how you talkin' to me." zyaire said as he tried to read kaizen's body language, trying to see what his next move was going to be. he definitely did not wanna get swung on again. "i think we can work through this, youn' gotta be doin' all dis over ha' ass."

"zyaire, fuck you. i'm done, i'm not finna keep doing this with you cause i really don't think you tryna hear me out!" kaizen exclaimed as he grabbed a pair of his crocs out of his closet. him and nick planned on going to get icecream together but zyaire just had to come and ruin things.

"doing what!? ian even did shit, iyanna came out the fuckin' blue with that pregnant shit! that ain't on me!" zyaire mugged kaizen.

"okay and i just told you that ian finna keep fuckin' witchu' because of it. zyaire, i don't have time to deal with that." kaizen shrugged, grabbing a pair of socks out of his dresser. "you know she gon' try to start with me and i really, really do not need any drama at the moment, dada."

"deal with what? ain't nobody botherin' you about it or nothing, ion even think nobody know." zyaire tilted his head, kaizen sighing as his statement.

"you know that bitch messy!" right as kaizen said that, he got a notification from instagram. sighing, he grabbed his phone to see what it was. turns out he was tagged in someone's story. he tapped on it to see iyanna chatting about him and zyaire.

"see this exactly what the fuck i'm talking about, zyaire get the fuck out my house!" kaizen dropped everything, looking back up at zyaire.

"who the fuck you think you yellin' a—" zyaire was then cut off by kaizen.

"im yelling at you, bitch! get out!" kaizen yelled as he pulled zyaire off his bed.

"watch yo' mouth, ian did shit to you!" zyaire said, grabbing kaizen's arms and putting them down so he wouldn't swing again.

"if i gotta tell you again, i'mma beat yo ass." kaizen spoke calmly as he felt himself tearing up again.

"you ain't gon' put yo hands on me. i know you mad and allat but you doin' way too fuckin' much." zyaire tried to explain as kaizen looked away from the taller.

"you always say i'm overreacting about something but i'm just tryna tell you how i feel. i don't think that's overreacting, zy!" kaizen's voice cracked as he felt the tears fall down his cheeks.

"and now you crying, oh my god." zyaire sucked his teeth, letting go of kaizen's hands as he looked down at the younger. kaizen let out a shaky breath, pushing pass zyaire and opening the door to his room.

"phat, really?" zyaire raised his eyebrow at him. kaizen nodded his head and pointed out his door. "hit me up when you done being a crybaby." zyaire mumbled as he left out of his room. kaizen slammed the door shut so hard that it could be heard all throughout the house. as zyaire was walking down the steps, he bumped into nick who was mugging him.

"you hella inconsiderate, bruh. i thought i was gon' like yo big ass but nevermind." nick said, shaking his head as he followed zyaire to the front door.

"man, youn' even know what happened fr." zyaire mumbled as he opened the front door.

"i don't have to to know that you're in the wrong, i could hear it by that argument y'all just had. he was tryna' tell you how he felt and what you could do to make it better and you completely ignored him." nick furrowed his eyebrows as zyaire shook his head at him. "do better... big bitch." nick mumbled as he slammed the door shut in zyaire's face.

——

𝟏:𝟒𝟎 𝐏.𝚳.
📍𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥📍
———

"mariiiii!" kayden yelled as he entered the classroom. it was art class, one of mari's favorite classes. walking over to the table that they usually sat at, kayden seen yamari with his head down. "hey, baby." kayden smiled, sitting down beside his friend.

"heyy." yamari lifted his head up, kayden looking at him confused. yamari's eyes were low and red, he couldn't see the rest of his face but it looked like he had been crying.

yamari is a very sensitive person and kayden learned that when they first met. yamari grew up in a household where his mother and father were always arguing or fighting. the only way he knew how to cope with it was by crying.

whenever someone raised their voice or said something that hurt yamari's feelings, he always seemed to cry. it didn't bother kayden though. he would rather yamari cry about it than bottle it up inside and let it become something bigger.

"why you crying, yamari?" kayden asked, jumping straight to the point. he didn't like when the people he loved— liked cried. he always tried to help them if they were.

"i'm not crying, i'm ok." yamari lied, putting his head back down.

"i'm not stupid, yamari. why the fuck you crying?" kayden furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"w-when i was in the bathroom, some boy and his friends walked up to me. they started being rude to me or whatever. i-i'm fine, i'm just overwhelmed." yamari sniffled, kayden wiping the tears off his face.

"what they look like?" kayden asked, letting yamari lay his head down on his chest. "you know they names?"

"ion want you in trouble, i'm not gonna tell you." he mumbled as kayden rubbed his back softly.

"that's fine, i'mma find out eventually anyway." kayden shrugged. it wasn't hard to find out anything at this school. there was always someone gossiping or telling someone's secrets.

"i told my mom that i had to work on a project with you at your house. she said that it's fine but she's gonna be calling and checking in every hour or so." yamari said.

"that's fine, i'll let my brother know." kayden mumbled, grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

Q&A

whatchu' think?
who's in the wrong?
lmk!!

30+ comments for update
2527 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 20.8K 155
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
69.6K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
78.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
156K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad