the life of the sorcerer Fuji...

By creepycrew0

in this story you will dive into the past of Fujimoto, you may know him as Ponyos dad. in the film we are onl... More

introduction
My life begins

Mother

17 0 0
By creepycrew0

My mother like I've said was always super busy with work. I remember I use to be so sad when she would leave but over time I became quite numb. I was use to it.

occasionally she would get time off and those are the moments I remember the most. We would take walks on the beach, have picnics as a family.

But in the end she would always leave me and my dad alone again, and whenever she would get home she was always so tired and exhausted from work.

I wish I had thanked her for all the work she did for me and Dad. She deserved much better, and I thank her, for now I know, I shouldn't work myself to death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.7M 58.7K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...