Duality RWBY Harem X Male Rea...

By Atlasmannz

Y/N is the son of Noob Saibot but was raised by the second Sub Zero and the Lin Kuei. One day a Special Force... More

Bio
Rest of bio
prolouge
Harem (updated)
Visions
The Birth of Noob Saibot
story idea
1k Reads
Initiation
You people are legends
Classmates and Lifemates
Jaunedice
Field Trip Postponed
On Hold
It's coming back
The Stray and The Run-away
Black, White, and Blue
Volume 2
Volume 2 Bio
Volume 2 prolouge
Back to Beacon
Trailer 1
Trailer 2 (alternate paths)
New Friends and New Enemies
Raiden in the Flesh (short chapter)
A Minor Hiccup
The Dance Pt. 1
The Dance pt. 2 (shorter then most chapters)
Poll for V3 ending
Volume 3 Bio
Results of poll
The Tournament

Beacon

942 12 1
By Atlasmannz

Y/N's pov

I've been staying here for almost a week we have one last day and we're off to Beacon. The General has us in the war room going over the mission one last time.

Sonya: Okay, here is the plan. Beacon's system believes you are normal students and not just some kids that snuck in. Next, you go through classes without being kicked out. This will all lead up to the Vytal tournement. Another tournement will be held during the Vytal one which is where you all come in. The second tournement is the Mortal Kombat tournement. All you have to do is beat some outworlders win and then you all get to do what you want after. Alright, dismissed we leave tomorrow.

The group leaves and goes back to their barracks.

Cassie: Alright you heard the General. Hit the hay.

Takeda: Yes, mom.

Akari stifles a laugh as does Jacqui. Cassie then looks at him with an annoyed look that scared him.

Cassie: What was that?

Takeda: Nothing maam. Right away maam.

We all laugh at Takeda acting like a coward. I then got into my bed and went to sleep nervous about tomorrow.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N sleeping soundly in his bed with a thought bubble with three z's above him.

Takeda's pov

I woke up to see Y/N is still asleep I decide to get back at him for laughing at me last night. I go into the bathroom grab some shaving cream and put it on his hand. I then laugh silently and tickle his nose.

Y/N's pov

I start to feel something tickle my nose. Wanting to know what it was I put my hand on my nose only to get met with shaving cream on my face and Takeda next to me dying laughing.

Y/N: I'm gonna kill you.

Takeda dosen't hear me as he is still laughing at me. I tackle him and we start wrestiling on the ground waking everybody up.

Cassie: What do you think you're doing.

Takeda and Y/N point at eachother.

Y/N and Takeda: He started it!

Alex comes up behind them and picks them both up by the back of their shirts.

Alex: You know I like to sleep until 6:30. *he looks at a clock* so please tell me why that clock says 6:05!

Y/N: Sorry, sorry. Can you please put me down now.

Alex drops them both and walks away to get ready to catch the bullhead to Beacon.

Akari: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Akari: What's on your face?

Y/N: Shaving cream.

We all get ready for the bullhead to Beacon. I'm currently watching a movie with Akari on my scroll when I hear a very enthusiastic blonde. Who is suffocating her sister with a hug.

Blonde: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Akari: They're loud

Y/N: Yeah.

Red: (gasping) Please stop.

Blonde: (lets go) But I'm so proud of you!

Red: Really sis, it was nothing

Blonde: What do you mean? It was incredible!

I didnt hear the rest as some dude right next to me lost his lunch.

Y/N: Yep, I'm going to sleep wake me up when we get there.

Timeskip brought to you by Yang strangleing Ruby with a hug.

Im woken up by Akari telling me we are at Beacon. We all step out of the bullhead and look at our surroundings.

Alex: It's a lot bigger then I thought it was.

Y/N: That's what she said.

Takeda high fives me.

Cassie: Really? (Raises eyebrow)

Akari: I thought it was funny.

Cassie: That's just because you li-

Akari puts her hand over Cassie's mouth quickly.

Akari: Shut up, Shut up, Shut up.

I just ignore it. We all hear an explosion but, decide to ignore it because it was rather small. Well I decide to go check it oit while the rest go ahead of me. As I make my way there I see Red with Weiss Schnee. They seem to be arguing well more Weiss yelling at Red.

Y/N: Hey, what's going on here?

Weiss: Excuse me, who do you think you're talking to.

Im about to answer when a girl with a black bow, black hair and amber eyes comes up behind us and answers for me.

Black haired girl: Weiss Schnee heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world. (Walks over with a bottle of dust)

Weiss: (Smiles) Finally! Some recognition!

Y/N: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable buisness partners.

Weiss gets angry as Red chuckles.

Weiss: wha- How dare y- The nerve of-.

She groans takes the bottle from the girl with black hair and leaves.

Red: I promise I'll make this up to you! *sighs* I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's your name.

She turns to see the black haired girl gone and me just standing there.

Red: *sighs and collapses on the ground* Welcome to Beacon

I reach out my hand to help her up.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Red: Ruby.

A blonde guy walks up to us.

Blonde guy: Hey... I'm Jaune.

Ruby: Ruby. Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Ruby showing off Crescent Rose.

Jaune: All I'm saying is that notion sickness is much more common problem than people let on!

Ruby: *laughs* Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?

Y/N: Sassy.

Jaune: Don't you start too.

Y/N: Sorry, yeesh.

Jaune: Well the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the toungue. Ladies love it.

I pat his shoulder

Ruby: Do they?

Jaune: They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that. Never mind.

An akward scilence falls on us

Ruby: So... I got this thing!

She pulls out a scythe and stabs it into the ground.

Jaune: Woah! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: Its also a high impactsniper rifle!

Jaune: A what?

Ruby: *cocks the gun* It's also a gun.

Jaune: Oh. That's cool!

Ruby: So what have you guys got.

I pull out my sickles.

Y/N: I have these.

Ruby: Ooh. Do they do anything else.

Y/N: Yeah.

I turn the sickles into their pistol forms then back into their sickle forms.

Ruby: That is so cool! Did you make them yourself?

Y/N: Yep. With some help from my father.

Ruby: What about you Jaune?

Jaune: Oh. I... got this thing.

Jaune pulls out a sword.

Ruby: oooooh!

Jaune: I gotta sheild too.

Ruby touches the shield.

Ruby: So, what do they do?

Jaune: *retracts and expands the shield over and over again* The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away.

Ruby: But, wouldn't it weigh the same.

Jaune: Yeah, it does.

Ruby: Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it.

Jaune and Y/N: Wait, you made that?

Ruby: Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapons! Didn't you make yours?

Jaune: It's a hand me down. My great great grandfather used it.

Ruby: Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune puts away his sword

Jaune: Yeah, the classics.

Ruby, Jaune, and I start walking again.

Ruby: So why'd you help me out back there in the courtyard.

Jaune: Eh, why not? My mom always says, 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.'

Y/N: Does your mom want you to get kidnapped?

Jaune just flat out ignores my question.

Ruby: Hmm. Hey, where are we going?

Jaune: I don't know I was following you. Maybe there's a directory? Maybe a food court? Some recognizeable landmark. Is that a no?

Ruby: Thats a no.

Y/N: Follow me I know where to go. I have some friends waiting for me there.

I take off while Ruby and Jaune follow me. We eventually reach the auditorium. Where I see my group and Ruby sees her sister waving her over. I'll have to get her name later.

Y/N: Well, there's my group see ya.

Ruby: I gotta go too! I'll see you after the ceremony!

Jaune: Wait! Great. Where am I supposed to find another nice quirky, girl and chill guy to talk to?!

Ruby's pov

Yang: How's your first day going, little sister? And who was that boy you were talking to?

Ruby: Who? The blonde guy? His name is-

Yang: No, not him. The big guy with the dark clothes on.

Ruby: Y/N?

Yang: How do you know him?

Ruby: Oh, he helped me in the courtyard after you ditched me and I exploded.

Yang: Yikes! Meltdown already?

Ruby: No, I literally exploded a hole in the front of the school! And there was fire, and I think some ice?

Yang smiles at her sister

Yang: Are you being sarcastic?

Ruby: I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and the she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: You!

Ruby gets scared and jumps into Yang's arms

Oh, God, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang deadpans at their conversation.

Yang: Oh my God, you really exploded.

Ruby: It was an accident.

Ruby gets down from her sister

Ruby: It was an accident!

Weiss then brings out a book with the title 'Dust For Dummies and Other Inadequate Individuals'

Ruby: What's this?

Weiss the begins reading off policies while going faster and faster with each word while Ruby stands there mortified.

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages it's customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and praxtices in the feild.

Ruby: Uuhh?

Weiss: You really want to start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely?

Weiss hands the pamphlet to Ruby

Weiss: Read this, and don't ever speak to me again

Ruby and the others hear someone shout: I'm gonna kill you. They ignore it and go back to arguing.

Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?

Ruby: Yeah! Great idea, sis! Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies.

Weiss: *acting eunthusiastic* Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, dark, and scrappy over there!

We see that Y/N and Takeda have once again started wrestling on the ground near the girls.

Y/N: Huh?

Y/N looks up confused and Takeda starts getting the upper hand.

Ruby: Really?!

Weiss: No.

The girls', Y/N's, and Takeda's attention is drawn to the stage. Ozpin readys the microphone with Glynda beside him.

Ozpin: I'll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction.

Y/N: *whispers* That was harsh, but true.

Ozpin: You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

Glynda: You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

Yang: He seemed kind of off.

Ruby: It's almost like he wasn't even there.

Jaune then tries to flirt with Weiss.

Jaune: I'm a natrual blonde, you know!

Timeskip brought to you by Takeda annoying Y/N.

Y/N's pov

Its our first night then we have intiation. We all just met up near the doors of the ballroom.

Cassie: It's time to split up. I'll take my team. Y/N take yours. See you guys soon.

Cassie, Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin leave. While Akari, Alex, Ashyln, and I go to a corner of the ballroom and set down our sleeping bags. I then see the black haired girl from earlier this morning reading a book. He then decides to set up near her.

Y/N: Is it cool if I sit here?

Black haired girl: *without looking up* Yeah, sure.

Y/N then pulls out a book of his own about martial arts. He looks up at the black haired girl.

Y/N: So, whats your name.

Black haired girl: Blake.

Y/N: I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you.

Blake: *smiles slightly* Nice to meet you too.

I then see that that Ruby's sister was pushing Ruby over here much to Ruby's displeasure. Thus makes me chuckle a bit.

Blonde: *in a sing song voice* Helloooooooo. I believe you three may know eachother.

Y/N: Hi Ruby.

Ruby: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Who's this?

Before Ruby answers my question her sister answer before her.

Blonde: My name's Yang handsome.

I feel my begin to heat up. Thankfully I have ice powers same as my father and cool myslef down before they see me blush.

Ruby: Is it me or did it get cold in here.

Y/N: Sorry. Thats my semblance.

Yang: Oh, that's cool.

Yang lookd around for approval of her joke.
Instead Ruby and Y/N just stare at her. Blake then starts talking to Ruby.

Blake: Aren't you... that girl who exploded?

Ruby: Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... actually just calk me Ruby.

Blake goes back to her book.

Blake: Okay.

Yang and Ruby then whisper to eachother very loudly.

Yang: What are you doing?

Ruby: I don't know help me!

Yang then speaks to Blake.

Yang: Sooo what's your name.

Blake: *sighs* Blake.

Yang: Well, Blake, I'm Yang Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!

I decide to butt out of this conversation and go back to my book. Akari then comes and sits by me.

Akari: You know, you have been very anti social scince you came into the SF.

Y/N: Well, I only know you, Takeda and Cassie but I don't know the others very well. Plus that Alex dude scares me.

Akari: *laughs* Alex is really a big softie he just seems intimadating. Just come get to know the others, please.

Y/N: Alright. I'll be there in a minute.

Akari walks away and then I hear arguing again.

Weiss: Oh, now you're on my side.

Ruby: I was always on your side.

Blake: *turns to me* You ok if I blow this out?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

Blake blows out the candle and I go to my group.

Akari: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N:  Hey, guys.

Alex: Hey.

Ashlyn: Hi.

Y/N: Sooo, how long have you two been with the SF.

Alex: Ever since I got in with my sister.

Ashlyn: Same here.

Y/N: Cool.

Akari: Well, this is akward.

Everyone: Yeah.

Ashlyn breaks the silence.

Ashlyn: So, your from the Lin Kuei?

Y/N: Yeah. I was born and raised there by Kuai Liang.

Ashlyn: Who?

Y/N: Sub Zero.

Alex: So, he's your dad.

Y/N: Yes and no. My father was the first Sub Zero. The one that raised me is actually my uncle but I see him as my father not Bi Han.

Ashlyn: Yeesh. Family drama.

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah I guess so. I'm gonna go to sleep. I'll see you guys in the morning.

Akari and Ashlyn: Goodnight.

Alex just nods.

I then go to sleep worrying about initiation and whats to come in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 135 16
When tragedy strikes a boy is tasked with protecting his family's heirloom.... ....a mysterious arrow. I don't own RWBY nor do I own JJBA This is...
1.6K 36 3
(F/N) (L/N) a 17 year old teen escapes a place he would personally call hell, and he hides in a forest on a rainy night. The next day, he wakes up t...
102K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...
605 21 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...