โ ๐‚๐ˆ๐๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โž...

By juliettewnoromeo

โ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ... More

โ ๐‚๐ˆ๐๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โž
๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐“๐€๐๐„
๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†...
๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
DIS-CONTINUED?
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต
THANK YOU OMGGG 1K
NEW SODAPOP BOOK

๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ

672 10 22
By juliettewnoromeo

╒══════╕
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
╘══════╛

trigger warnings— none

──⇌••⇋──

SODA HELD Sandy's hand gently as they made their way into the drive in, where crowds and herds of people and cars resurrected.

The moon glistened above the twinkling stars that shimmered beneath the deep sky.
The smell of popcorn and scents lingered along every corner, Sandy's cheeky smile radiated as Soda felt his chest only widen at the sight.

"Where's Dallas?" Sandy glanced at Soda who looked around for Dally, furrowing his brows. "Not sur—"

"Soda!" A voice hollered from behind the two, turning around they met themselves with Dally and a red headed girl whose name was Darcy.

"Dally, what took you so long?" Soda grinned as Dally smirked towards Darcy, "we just got done with business y'know."

Sandy giggled, pouting, "the movie! Lets go watch the movie! The movie, c'mon!" She whined as she clutched Soda's sleeve, leading him away as Dally briefly frowned at Sandy.

──⇌••⇋──

"Why isn't Lola coming?" Grace questioned her boyfriend, Angel Ford, who blew sharply into the cigarette, smoke erupting from his bruised lips.

"Don't know, don't care. She wasn't much of a fun 'gal." He shrugged as Grace's face dropped, shifting uncomfortably in the leather seats.

"Angel, what's going on?" The light turned red with a glow, Angel refused to meet her look as she leaned towards him.

"Are you okay? You can talk to me, please." She softly cupped his subtly bruised cheeks with hints of scabs, he tore her hand off his cheek and scoffed.

"Angel, you've been pushing me away!" Grace knitted her eyebrows as she felt her heart pound heavily against her ribs, Angel pulled into the drive in after giving in his tickets and money.

"Nothing, Grace!" He snapped as she slumped forward into her seat, her laced dress platted with cherries as her white jacket brought her warmth.

Angel sighed as he turned towards her, "lets get drinks n' stuff? Alright, and get this over with." He clicked his tongue as she opened the car door, her flats crunched above the gravel and dirt.

His hands held her waist as they made their way across towards the snack shack, his minty breath stung her nose as she pecked his cheek, still he refused to meet her look.

Grace knew Angel liked her very much, not love, but like. He just didn't know how to show it unlike Grace who always showered him with all sorts of affection.

It's okay, right? When your boyfriend doesn't look at you, or rarely hangs out with you, right?

──⇌••⇋──

Soda made his way towards the snack shack, dollars held between his grip. A slight smile glistened between his lips as he adjusted his platted shirt.

Soda felt...Soda knew something was off about Sandy. Not about their relationship, but about Sandy. She's been more distant as ever, and incredibly closed off from Soda in the last few weeks.
Soda didn't do anything at least from his perspective, always going through all memories to see what he did wrong.

Soda didn't know if he loved Sandy anymore, and he felt immense guilt over it. He felt like a fraud, and a liar.

The money suddenly flew from his grip and off into the parking lot, running after it as he cursed underneath his breath.

──⇌••⇋──

"Angel, did I do something wrong?" Grace tilted her head to meet Angel's look, who glared sharply at her.
Scoffing as they waited patiently in line, he raised his arm up.

"Grace, how many damn times do I gotta' tell you to shut it." He whispered as Grace shrugged, scrunching her nose.
"I feel like you've, like you've..." Angel turned towards her with such a spark in his eye, a spark she felt like she had to keep up with.
"Like..."

"Like what?"

"Nevermind." Angel grinned as his grip on her hip tightened, Grace squirmed as she sniffled.
'Why am I squirming, I can't be uncomfortable around Angel.'

This was only one of the many moments Grace felt unloved or strongly disliked by Angel, if so, why did he even have her around? Does he think that she's cheating? Is he cheating? Did someone tell him something? Does he feel forced, am I forcing him?

I held the soda between my hands, my cold feeling damped my finger tips as I only thirsted for the ice cubes in it.

"I need to get something from the car—"
I made my way towards past Angel, who made me stop in my steps by catching grasp of my wrist.
I snapped my eyes onto him, "what?"

"Well, you wanted to talk and now I'm here."
Grace scoffed, twisting her wrist, "let me go now, don't wanna ruin your reputation, don't we?" She glared as Angel scoffed.

Grace tore her wrist from his grip, hastily making her way out as anger fumed from her chest which heavily pounded.

Making her way into the parking lot, muttering when she found a two dollar bill on the floor.
Crouching down to get it, holding her dress down with the soda in her hand.

Picking it up, she flattened out the wrinkly edges, hearing footsteps approaching, standing up.
"Hey, miss, may I have that bill? I lost all of my
money in the wind..."

Her eyes landed on a talk boy, his greasy hair immediately gave out that he's a Greaser. Platted shirt with cuffs around his arms, a plain black shirr underneath. Tan skin like mocha.

He studied the blonde girl, the ends of her hair curled as her blue eyes wandered around the lot. Her elegance and clothing immediately gave out that she's a Soc.
One of the prettiest he's seen.

"Oh," she handed him the bill, their soft fingers coming in brief contact to which Grace immediately pulled back.
"You lost all your money in the wind?"

The boy nodded 'yes' as he placed the money in his pocket.
"Here," the boy looked up and gulped at the sight of Grace hold out a ten dollar bill.
"I was leaving either way."

The boy stuttered as he pulled back, "miss, no—no—that's your money and I ain't gettin' involved with you Socs."

Grace furrowed her brows, "you think I'm just like them?" The boy silently shrugged as Grace tilted her head, reaching for his hand, which felt incredibly softer than Angels, placing the dollars.

"Thank you," the boy gulped as Grace gave him a subtle smile.

"GRACE!" A hoarse voice erupted, turning around, she found Angel who went through the parking lot as he called for her name.

Grace glanced at the boy who was placing the money into his pocket.
"Have a g'd night!" She whispered before jogging towards the back of the parking lot, Soda blinked in astonishment, he's never met a Soc so...kind?

'Grace...'

──⇌••⇋──

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 74 14
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ... *เณจโ‹†*โœฉ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž เผบ...
28.9K 391 13
โ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž โ” to | ponyboy curtis x fem reader (discontinued)
18.1K 219 18
๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ. ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ...
66.9K 463 148
Preferences of the 7 greasers: Pony, Johnny, Dallas, Soda, Two-Bit, Steve and Darry. Requests open. WARNING: These are my opinions. So if you don't l...